It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 52 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I put my free hand on the back Holly’s head, her face still buried in my shoulder. I don’t know if she hid it because of her proclamation, or because it was heard by most of her sisters. If I had to bet, I’d say that it was a mixture of both.

I spoke in a low tone that only she could hear, “I’m proud of you, Pretty Girl. I’m still going to punish you, but I am extremely proud of you.”

I felt her walls contract around my wrist, and soon felt the warmth of her release, once again. She still continued to slowly ride, sighing heavily on each down stroke. I wasn’t going to stop her, as she was going to need all of the lubrication that she could get, when it was finally time for me to withdraw from her sex.

I suddenly got a wicked thought and knew just exactly who had both, inspired it, and was going to do it.

Without looking, I called over my shoulder, “Are my slaves as they should be?”

Laura’s voice came back, “We are working on it, Sir. Just a matter of seconds now.”

“The cunt stays just as she came in. When the rest of you are presentable, bring her to me.”

“Yes Sir.”

Being “Presentable” in their Master’s house, of course, meant wearing no clothing at all. By not letting Becky strip down as the others did, it was another little sliver of shame for her.

She was about to find out, that she was going to have work very hard to earn the right to be back on equal footing with her sisters.

Yes, I am aware of the irony that being clothed in a room of otherwise naked girls, would qualify as something to be ashamed of. However, when one isn’t deemed worthy enough to even be allowed to follow the house rules, it does have an effect. It sets her apart, and it shows her just how far she has fallen in the eyes of her Master, and her sisters.

Here is another bit of irony. The shame of being set apart from the others, still served to feed into her newly discovered “need” of being degraded and humiliated.

To understand what I mean by this, allow me to elaborate just a little bit further on something that I wrote in the last chapter. You see, I have always believed and have always conducted myself IN this belief, that in order to truly be the slave’s Master, I must first know her mind. That is because the mind is where the “kink” or the “turn on”, if you will, lives. The intense “need” of these “kinks” is what draws the slave to The Master, just as it draws the Master to the slave.

Call it “Cause and Effect” maybe?

At any rate, as I’ve said before, The Master must KNOW the slave’s mind. Meaning that he must learn just what it is that makes his slave tick. He must know just what it is that binds her to him, and keeps her closer to him, than any chains ever could. He must know how and when to use her “needs”, her “kinks”, her “turn on’s”, both ON her and FOR her. He must also know when he might even need to use them AGAINST her.

Talk about walking a tightrope. However, let it be noted, that I live for this.

You see, THIS is my “need”.

I must tell you, that I had this big philosophical statement all written out, and it was to go right here. But, after much self debate, I deleted it. It just took too much away from the actual story.

Besides, who am I to try and tell anyone else, that what works for me, should work for them? The world just doesn’t always work that way.

So, I will just leave the statement of my core belief as the following;

“The owning of the slave is just as much about the Mental, as it is the Physical.”

By that, I mean that the Master must KNOW the mind, to be able to FUCK the mind. Once He can FUCK the mind, then, and ONLY then, can the Master truly OWN the mind.

All of which leads to what I see as the most important piece of the puzzle that defines the whole dynamic between the Master and the slave;

“Once the Master TRULY owns the slave’s mind, then, and ONLY then, can the Master TRULY own the slave’s body.”

I say again, this is only my personal belief and style, but as my closing argument on the subject, allow me to point you to the “Queen Bitch” of the entire Senior class. She has already had a very rough night, and it is about to get rougher.

I also submit to you, that even though, in just a few short minutes she will be feeling an even deeper sense of shame and humiliation than she already does, she will also be absolutely on fire in ALL of the right places on her body.

If it really can be called “Cause and Effect”, then she is the Cause, and I am the Effect.

The Master and the slave.

The Master that silently vowed just a little over two hours ago, to break the bitch that lives inside of the slave.

AND...

The slave, who for her own sake, better be learning that as long as she calls herself mine, she should choose very wisely, just when and where to let that bitch come out.

Then again, maybe the last couple of hours HAS taught her a few things.

If so, then she was destined to learn even more on this night. Much more.

Somewhere in there, I had heard “Walk, cunt.”

When I felt their presence next to me, I looked up to see Becky held tightly in place by the leash in Laura’s hand, her wrists still cuffed behind her. Adrian and Amy were standing behind them.

I said, “Put the cunt on her knees, then remove the leash. The collar stays...” I looked straight into Becky’s eyes, and then added, “ ... for now.”

I was rewarded with a tight little smile. She really had been worried that I would order it removed, obviously.

Once she was on her knees, I leaned toward her until my mouth was at her ear so that only she could hear my words, “It stays because you are mine.” I followed this with a soft kiss just under that ear, and then added, “For now.”

Her body trembled, while the play of emotions that ran across her face was a thing of beauty, all of which culminated in a single tear that slowly ran down her cheek.

And in that one very short space of time, she would not have denied me anything.

That, my friends, is what we call a “Mind Fuck”.

That is not to imply that I wasn’t being sincere, no, not at all. You see, sincerity, and I mean TRUE sincerity, is the key to whole “Mind Fuck” trip.

One does not approach a wounded animal with deception and expect to come away unscathed.

The same holds true for a very emotionally wounded young lady, slave or not.

I then told her to look at Holly and to watch what she was actually doing. Once she understood it, she gave me an unbelieving look.

I assured her that it was real, and that she now had a job to do. I don’t think she understood what I meant, at first.

I allowed Holly one more orgasm. When I felt her muscles relax for the last time, I slowly removed my wrist and my now open hand from her body, while still holding her head into my shoulder with my other hand.

All of my girls watched this with fascinated expressions, and almost as if they were one, they all let out a collective gasp, when my glistening hand appeared.

I am pretty sure though, that Becky’s gasp was because as soon as she saw my hand, she knew what her job was going to be. She was right, of course.

I put my arm out, bent at the elbow, and held it where she would have to bend just slightly to reach it. If you’ll remember, I said that her hands were still tightly cuffed behind her. So, you’ll understand why having to bend even just that little bit, would make it very hard on her to keep her balance. I said, “Lick it clean, cunt. Anything that drips on the floor, you will lick up when you finish here.”

She only took the time to give me a very quick “Yes Sir”, before she went at it like it would be her last meal. She had closed her eyes to hide her shame, but I ordered them open, and then held them locked with my own. She only took sporadic glances down, to make sure that she was working in the right places, before locking them with mine again.

I’m quite sure, that even if the others had been able see her eyes as I did, they would not have recognized the “need” hidden behind the shame in them.

Without moving my head, I asked, “Who picked her first one?”

Laura answered, “I did, Sir.”

“Then start from the moment that all of you left here, and take it up to that point, slave”

“Yes Sir. Well, to be honest, we were all kind of pissed off at her over the way the whole evening had gone, and then when you add what she did to Holly on top of it, all three of us seemed to be of one mind. So, as soon as we were between this building and the one behind it, I put her on her knees in the first grassy spot that we came to, and each one of us made her lick us until we came, Sir. We didn’t ride her face, or make it easy on her in any way. She had to do it all with just her mouth and tongue, with no help from any one of us.”

Amy jumped in, and said, “Well that’s not completely true, baby. Maybe you didn’t see it, because you had gotten off so hard that you were kind of dazed. But, as soon as Adrian stepped away from her, I let my Dom side come out and I grabbed her by the hair and held her there while I rubbed off on her face just as hard as I could. I think that I have had a lot of anger built up toward her for quite awhile, and I took advantage of the situation, Sir. I followed your rule, and didn’t hurt her, but I wasn’t easy on her either.”

Laura said, “No, I didn’t see that, but like you said, I had gotten off pretty hard. I remember that when my senses came back, I could hear you talking kind of rough to her and calling her names. I started to turn around to watch, but then that’s when I saw that jogger guy.

Becky let out what sounded like a very disgusted moan when the jogger was mentioned, but she kept to her current assignment.

Adrian said, “Oh God, Sir. Imagine somebody here in Florida being out there dressed in sweat clothes from the neck on down, and running in this humidity. Not a pretty sight.”

Laura said, “Oh yeah, he was sweating from top to bottom. There wasn’t a dry spot on his clothes, anywhere. All I could think about, was that he was going to smell awful and that he would be perfect for this little cunt. Once he saw her, and understood that she was legal and free, and that it wasn’t a joke, he was all in. You could even see the sweat dripping off of his dick when he pulled it out. Then it went right into her mouth, and like she told you on the phone, Sir, he fucked her face pretty hard. Luckily for her, he didn’t last too long. She took it all like the nasty little cunt that she is, Sir.”

“Age?”

“I would put him somewhere in his 30’s, Sir.”

Our eyes still locked, I asked, “Made you all wet to be used like that, didn’t it cunt?”

She nodded her head, even though a moan of sorrow escaped from her throat. The one thing that she couldn’t do, was hide the new glint of lust in her eyes, or the rock hard nipples that were bumping against my side as she kept working on my arm and hand.

Everyone was fixated on watching what she was doing.

Even Holly had finally turned around to watch the strangely erotic sight of Becky cleaning her juices off of what had been inside of her only a short time earlier.

“Who was up next?”

“That would be me, Sir.” said my sweet Adrian.

“Tell it, Little Girl.”

“Yes Sir. Well, we probably could have gotten all three of them done in just a very short amount of time, because it was still early in the evening, and all kinds of people were out there walking. But, I also knew that you didn’t want it to be quick or easy for her. So, I decided that we would go a little deeper into the complex, just to see what was out there. We were way over on the other side from the pool, when we went by that area. I couldn’t help but think how embarrassing it would be for her, if someone from school saw us. I didn’t much care if she got recognized, but there would be no way that the rest of us wouldn’t be recognized too, and I just didn’t want to have to deal with those kinds of questions tomorrow, Sir.”

“Well, I did say that you could avoid the pool area. But, to tell me that you didn’t want to deal with questions about what you are or whatever someone else might think about it. Really? That’s not good, Adrian, and you know better. All of you know better. We’ve all come too far together for that. You girls are my life, every damn one of you. But, don’t think for a second that I couldn’t or wouldn’t order any one of you to tell every person that you know, just who and what the hell you are, at any time, or any place, and you’ll damn well do it. If you can’t or won’t, then maybe we have bigger problems to discuss. Are we all clear on that point?”

I got a “Yes Sir.” from each of them, including a muffled one from Becky.

“DO we have bigger problems to discuss?”

This time I got an enthusiastic “No Sir!” from each of them, and yes, another muffled one from Becky.

Speaking of the cunt, she had now gotten to where she was licking my fingers. I’d be lying if I said that it wasn’t having an effect on me. However, with all of the times that I had already gotten off this evening, I didn’t really think that I had another one left in me. Even if I did, I would have planned to save it for the woman passed out on my bed at that moment. I had wrecked Trish’s mouth and her ass, and if I could somehow pull it off, I would have planned to wreck her pussy too, just to show her that I could.

Well, as they say, The best laid plans of mice and men...

It all went straight to hell, as soon as I told Adrian to continue. Becky picked that exact moment to go from licking my fingers, to sucking my fingers. Now remember, this IS the girl with the golden mouth that we are talking about here. It didn’t take too much of that shit, before the towel that I had loosely wrapped around me after carrying Trish from the shower to the bed, suddenly became much tighter, if you know what I mean.

I decided that I’d let Becky play her little game. Besides, I could always smack her down at any time if she tried to go too far, and I do mean smack her down. There were also some other plans that I had for her, that were still to come on this night.

Remember, this little cunt had built a pretty big doghouse for herself to live in. She had built it room by room, because of her attitude toward her sisters, including one very big trespass, and by being such a total bitch and a bully to other kids at school. That’s not even to mention all of the promises that she had made to me, to do absolutely “anything” just to get her collar and leash back.

Yes, it was going to take her a very long time, if ever, to find her way out of that doghouse full of pain, shame, degradation, humiliation, and maybe, just maybe, even a little pleasure, if I felt that it was warranted. But, she had to be very careful, because every new day presented her with many opportunities to keep adding new “rooms” on to it.

Don’t think that I wouldn’t make her pay hard for every one of them, either.

I told Adrian to back up a little and start again, and without missing a beat, she did just that, “Well, we had walked all of the way to where we were past the very last building of the complex. Did you know that there was some kind of a park and a playground back there, Sir?”

I had to think for a few seconds, before it came to me. I said, “I dimly remember them telling me about something like that when I signed the lease, but I’ve just never been back there. The farthest that I’ve ever bothered to go back that way is to the pool and the laundry mat.”

Laura said, “Don’t feel bad, Sir. We’ve lived here for a long time, and I’ve never been back there either.”

Amy said, “From what I saw, there were a couple of picnic tables in each corner, and there is actually two different playgrounds. One for the younger kids, and one for the older ones. There was a paved walkway that went all of the way around the whole thing, which we walked more than just a couple of times. There were also park benches that were set on the back edge of the walkway every 20 or 30 feet and they went all of the way around it too. There was even a half court for basketball on the far side of it, with a big light that shines down on it.”

I asked, “Ok, so what is all of this leading up to?”

Adrian said, “We were just making sure that you got the full picture of what’s back there, because that’s where most of the rest of Becky’s mission took place, Sir.”

I growled, “Who’s mission?!”

“I meant the cunt’s mission, Sir.”

“Good girl. Now get on with it.”

“Yes Sir. There were no kids at the smaller playground, but there was a group of about eight or nine older kids messing around at the other one. They all looked like they were Junior High school age, 13 to 15 maybe. It was about evenly split between the number of boys and girls. The boys were all acting up and yelling and cussing, and basically showing off for the girls. The girls were just kind of sitting around talking and trying to pretend that they weren’t paying any attention to the boys, even though they really were.”

Laura said, “What they didn’t know, or maybe they did, I mean who really knows with kids, you know? Anyway, the girls were sure being paid a lot of attention to by more than just one or two people, and that’s not even counting us, Sir.”

Amy said, “Shit, I wonder if I was that dumb at that age. I mean all of those girls were wearing skirts, and almost anyone could see straight up those skirts much more often than they should have been able to. Which leads us to Adrian’s pick. Tell him, baby.”

“Well, like they said, there were more than just a couple of people who were in just the right position to see up those skirts and get a panty shot whenever those girls crossed or uncrossed their legs, or even moved in just the right way. There was a couple of girls, who looked to be just a couple of years older than us, that were sitting on one of the benches. They kept feeling each other up, when they thought no one was looking. But with four of us there, somebody was always looking. They were also very interested in watching those young ladies and looking for those panty shots, when they weren’t messing with each other, that is. Just a little ways over from them, was another bench. There was an old man sitting there, and he was obviously rubbing himself while he damn near broke his neck between looking at the younger girl’s panties, and trying to watch the other two older girls make out, all at the same time. That’s when I made sure that we walked right in front of him. I had both Amy and Laura messing with the cunt, while I held the leash.”

Laura gave a little giggle, and put in, “His eyes about popped out of his head when he saw us go by him with both of her tits hanging out. I was pinching and pulling one of her nipples, and Amy was feeling her up, making sure that her skirt didn’t hide anything at all. He was quite a bit older than I had thought at first. Hell, he looked old enough to have been a Grandfather to any one of us. But Good Lord, even with just the little bit of the light that actually shined on him, you could tell that he had some kind of a monster in his pants, old guy or not!”

Adrian picked it back up, “Well, I knew that this was going to my pick. So, as we went by, I gave him a sweet little smile, and did the “come here” thing with my finger. As soon as we got to a place that was just a little bit darker, I told them to put her on her knees in the grass. He wasn’t too far behind us and when he got there, it was like none of us existed except for the cunt. He didn’t say a word, he just pulled that big thing out, and shoved it into her mouth. We could actually see it moving in and out of her throat, under her chin, with every stroke. You would have been proud of her, Sir. She never coughed or gagged at all, and he didn’t take it easy on her either. I guess that it had been a long time for him, because even though it took him quite awhile to get there, when he finally came, you could see her throat working just as fast as she could make it go, and her cheeks were all puffed out because they were full, and he was still fucking her face the whole time. But, she didn’t lose a drop. Not one, Sir! That tells you just how serious that she took your orders, Sir, because I’m not sure that I could have taken all of that, but she sure did.”

Becky had two of my fingers in her mouth, when I yanked them out and grabbed her hair. I pulled her to me until we were nose to nose and asked her, “How did you like that one, cunt?”

“He’s the one that really made my throat sore, Sir.”

“That’s not what I asked you, Becky. How did it make you feel to have some old man with a huge dick using your Master’s throat that way?”

“It made me feel dirty and worthless, Sir.”

“And how did THAT make you feel, cunt?”

“It made me feel good, to feel dirty and worthless, Sir.”

“And that’s because you are... ?”

“I am your worthless little cock sucking cunt, Sir.”

I let go of her hair, shoved the two fingers back into her mouth, and said, “Yes, you fucking are.”

Adrian said, “That wasn’t quite the end of it, Sir. After the old man zipped up and walked away, that’s when we noticed that the two older girls had followed him, and saw everything that happened. I didn’t even think about it, I just told the cunt to ask the girls if she could please lick their pussies and taste their cum. She did just as she was told. I assured them that it wasn’t a joke, and that she was being punished, and that it would be very cool if they would help us out. When they came closer, we could really see that they were both very cute.

Laura then said, “To help them decide, I told them that it would really make our Master very proud to know that we got two such pretty girls to help us punish his bad little slave, and that was all it took. They each took off their shorts and then took turns riding her face and cumming, at least three or four times apiece. They must have really felt good after that, because after they put their shorts back on, they asked if they could do it back to her, or to any of us? I told them that it wasn’t allowed, but that they could stay and watch while each of us took a turn, if they liked. They agreed, and watched all three of us use her, while they felt each other up the whole time. Amy went last again, and they must have really liked watching how rough she treated the cunt, because just as soon as she moaned very loudly that she was cumming, they both squealed that they were cumming too.”

Adrian then said, “With all of the noise that we were making, it took me a few minutes to realize that I was hearing something that didn’t sound quite right. Once Amy and the girls started to calm down, I realized that I could hear some noise coming from the bushy area that was next to us. All of the sudden, I could hear two voices, which turned out to be two boys. The funny thing was that they didn’t catch on that we were ALL listening to THEM now. But, that could have been because they had started moaning and making a lot more noise themselves. I kept hearing, “Oh Shit! ... Oh Shit! ... Oh Fuck!...” over and over. The two older girls caught on right away, and one of them said, just loud enough for whoever it was that was over there to hear, “I hope you boys had some really good ones, because if we catch you, you’ll be lucky if you still have those little things to take home with you, let alone be able to play with them.” Whoever was in those bushes gave out a big, “Holy Shit!”, and then all we could hear, was them getting out of there as fast as they possibly could.”

All of my girls cracked up over that little scene. Even Holly felt enough like herself to laugh just a little bit, too.

The cunt didn’t laugh, though. What she did was to start sucking on my fingers even harder than she was before, and her breathing had gotten rather heavy, as well.

I wasn’t going to be able to take too much more of that, I can tell you. If it went on any longer, I was going to have to get one of my slaves to take care of their Master, and then the story would never get finished tonight. They had all been staring at the pushed up shape of the towel for the last fifteen minutes or so, as it was.

I once again grabbed Becky’s hair and brought us nose to nose. I growled, “I think my arm and my fingers are clean enough for now. You let some of it get away from you at the beginning though, didn’t you? Don’t answer, I know that you did. I don’t care how you manage to do it, but you will lick every bit of that shit up off of my carpet, and don’t you dare stop unless I tell you to. Understood, cunt?

“Yes Sir!”

I let her hair go, and she figured out immediately, that with her hands still restrained behind her, the only thing that she could do, was to lay down on her stomach, which she did. She then went to licking that carpet with the same enthusiasm that she had used on my arm and hand.

If I’d had any doubts before, I sure didn’t have them after seeing that. This girl’s “Kink” was definitely being degraded and humiliated. I looked at Laura and she winked very quickly, just to let me know that she had caught it too.

What we didn’t know until later, was that her leaking pussy was leaving it’s own trail with every move of her body. Of course, she was made to lick all of that up as well, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. There was still more of the night’s story that hadn’t been told yet.

When Adrian stopped laughing, she said, “The girls didn’t go after them, of course. They said that they wanted to give us all a “proper” goodbye. I told them that as long as it didn’t break the rules, we were ok with it. So, they both gave each and every one of us a kiss on the cheek, well all except for the cunt, that is. With her, they each french kissed her long and hard. When they finished, the one that seemed more dominant, said, “Now we know how each one of you tastes, and your Master is a very lucky man to have such sweet little pussies around him all of the time.” and before any of us could come up with a reply, they were gone, Sir.”

“Well, they were right about one thing. Every one of you tastes very sweet to me and I AM very lucky to own, not have, but to OWN each and every one of you. Yes, you too.”

Becky knew that I meant her, and she turned her head just enough to say, “Thank you, Sir.” and went right back to her work.

After the rest of them had all thanked me, I said, “I guess those french kisses must have really been hot and heavy for our little cunt, because it sure seems like the memory of them, kind of threw her ass into overdrive.”

Amy said, “I’m not so sure that it was the kisses, Sir. I’m not saying that it wasn’t, but I really think it was something else that she was remembering that sent her into “overdrive” as you called it, Sir. I know that is confusing, but now that it is my turn, I need to tell these things as they happened, so that you’ll understand what I think all of that was about, Sir.”

Adrian exclaimed, “Holy shit! Look how hard she is squirming on the floor there. I’m not sure either, Sir, but I’m willing to bet that Amy is right on the money.”

Laura chimed in with a, “Me too, Sir.”

I looked down to see Becky trying almost as hard to fuck the carpet, as she was in trying to clean up the juices that had ran off my arm and hand, dripping onto the floor.

I used a very menacing tone to say, “If you cum, even a little bit, you nasty cunt, I promise you that you will NOT be able to sit down for a week, and that’s the God’s honest truth, Becky!”

I think that the use of her name out loud from my mouth, assured her that I meant exactly what I had said.

Whatever it was, it stopped her cold in her tracks, so to speak, and she resumed obeying her orders.

“You’re up Princess”

“Yes Sir. Well, after we got the cunt back to her feet, she asked if we could sit down for a few minutes. I thought that was reasonable, because if she wasn’t walking, then she was on her knees. So we went back over to the bench that the old man had been sitting at, and sat our own asses down. I think that we may have all gotten the same idea at the same time, but however it happened, we were suddenly showing those girls how you really give a panty shot. I guess we should say that the boys got the most out of it, because they were the ones breaking their necks to try and see everything. I can just imagine how they all got hard when they saw that one us wasn’t wearing anything at all under her skirt. They really had to try hard to see anything though, because the light really wasn’t working in their favor with the way that it was angled.”

Laura said, “Yeah, it was fun for a little while, but we still had a mission to accomplish. I asked Amy which way she thought we should go. She said that we’d do one more trip around the park, and if we didn’t run into a likely candidate, then we would head back toward my place.”

Amy took over again, “Well, just as we got to the back part of the park, almost right where that half court is, that I was telling you about, that’s when we came upon the guy that almost ruined the cunt’s night completely. Oh, and you are not going to believe this, Sir, but he was with his mother no less. At least he kept calling her “Mother Dear”, but she was on her knees giving him a blowjob, while he was sitting on one of the benches. We were practically on top of them before we realized what was going on, and it was too late to try and back track then, because he knew exactly what Beck ... I mean the cunt was, the second that he saw her. He told the woman on her knees to stay exactly where she was, while he got up and came over to get a closer look at us, and especially the cunt. He didn’t even put his dick away, he just walked right up to us with it hanging out.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.