It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 49

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 49 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Laura laughed and said, “Damn Sir. That “Oh Shit!” look on your face is exactly like the one she had when I saw her dad whisper in her ear!”

I just looked over at her, still too stunned to say anything. That’s very unusual for me, believe it.

“She did look a little better after they went off and had a little talk, though I would say that she still looked a little dazed.”

Holly said, “You would have been dazed too, had you been in my shoes.”

My voice finally caught up, even if my mind hadn’t quite made it there yet, “What did he say again?”

“He said to tell my Master that it was time to move up to the larger one Sir, and yes, he was talking about just what you think he was talking about. I was still trying to figure out if he had really said “Master” when he said, “You are walking too well with that one. You are too comfortable with it, wouldn’t you say, my darling daughter?” Somehow, I just knew what he was talking about, and all I could do was nod. He then kind of chuckled and asked if we could speak privately for a few minutes? Again, all I could do was nod my head like an idiot. I had no idea what he was about to tell me. I never would have thought it in a million years.”

“Do we have a problem?”

“No, not at all, Sir. Let’s just say that the next few minutes blew my mind almost as much as you blew my mind in the shower a little bit ago.”

I had finally gotten my shit back together enough to say, “In that case, I think we need to take care of first things first, because it sounds like there is quite a bit to take care of here. Get Red on your phone and tell her to call her Master in exactly 45 minutes. Not one minute earlier, not one minute later. Make sure you put the emphasis on “Your Master”, then tell her that you love her and hang up. I mean it, not one more word, just hang up. If she tries to call you back, ignore it. But, I’m pretty sure she won’t call until the exact moment that she is supposed to.”

Holly made the call, said exactly what she was told to and then hung up. She looked at me and I winked to let her know she had pleased me. It was nice to know, that even after all we have done together, that she could still blush at knowing that she had been a “good girl” for her Master.

Laura asked, “So, are you giving her another chance?”

“You doubted that I would, after what you said?”

“One never really knows with you, Sir. I mean we DO answer to you, not the other way around.

I gave her a grin and said, “I’m glad you remember that.” Then I turned serious again, “Don’t think I didn’t hear the rest of your advice, pet. She IS going to be punished just like the “mean bastard Master” that I am.”

“Much better than breaking her heart, Sir.” This from Holly.

“Agreed. Now, talk to me about Becky. We’ll get back to your discussion with your father in a minute. Besides, I think our “Queen Bitch” figures in there somewhere, anyway. But first, I want to know why every one of you looked like you wanted to whip her ass?”

Holly said, “Because we DID and DO want to whip her ass, Sir. Not only am I pretty sure that she did something that makes me personally want to rip her hair out, but the way she treated all of us tonight, like we were beneath her or something ... well, let’s just say that I’m surprised that Amy isn’t kicking her ass for real, right now.”

Laura said, “I think they are putting it all in your hands, Sir. So are we ... I mean Holly and me. Yes, I’m Becky’s Mistress, but she also knows that I am extremely submissive to you. She understands that I am your slave just like she is. I think she has started to see her “Mistress” as just her Dominant female lover, which is definitely NOT how she sees you. Like I told you before, you scare the shit out of her. She knows that you can make her do anything, no matter what, when, or where. You OWN her. Whatever else she may be, she truly IS a submissive. But, have no doubt, that she IS most assuredly YOUR slave. She couldn’t change that if she tried. It’s just what she is. I repeat, You OWN her.”

Holly said, “Yes, but isn’t it pretty much that way for all of us? I mean, If I need to show evidence, I refer you to the woman laying on his bed right now. We only know what we saw and did when we got here. For her to be begging to be ALLOWED to hurt herself that way, and that much, can you imagine what happened BEFORE we got here? Doesn’t he OWN all of us that much?”

“Yes, you’re right, he does. I just didn’t want his head to get too big.”

“No doubt.”

I growled, “That’s enough! You’ve made your point, both Master and Demon are pleased. I would like to get to the story if we could. Is that good enough for you two beautiful smart asses?”

I know I’ve said it before, but I just love hearing “Yes Sir!” in stereo.

Laura said, “I should probably start since her attitude is partly my fault, though I didn’t really know there was a problem until today. You know that ever since we came into our little Mistress/slave relationship, I’ve warned her about being mean to people at school. Remember, I told her that I could arrange to have a “Train” ran on her by the cheerleaders, the football team, or all of them at once, if she didn’t cool her act just a little bit. Well, between that and the couple of things that you have made her do at school during lunch period, she seemed to be taking to being a “Kindler, gentler Queen Bitch” pretty well.”

“Or so you thought.”

“Yes Sir, so I thought. But there IS a problem, Sir. I’m not with her all day. We don’t share all of the same classes or walk in the halls together between every class. I just found out that because of this, she has taken to being mean to the unpopular and uncool kids again when I’m not around. I still wouldn’t know except that I heard a couple of girls talking in the bathroom about how mean that “Becky bitch” has gotten again. I was in the stall and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. After I came out, I even asked the girls a few questions to make sure that they were talking about OUR Becky and from what they told me, there was just no denying that she was exactly who they meant. I had to pry it out of them, because they know that I am in Becky’s group of friends and they were afraid that I just wanted to make things worse for them. It was very hard to convince them that that wasn’t the case. I even apologized to them for her behavior and promised them that the situation would be taken care of very soon.”

I asked, “You really had no idea?”

“As I said, I just learned about this today Sir, I swear. Believe me, I was pissed! I had full intentions and plans to put her in her place this afternoon when we got home. But, then the invitations to go to Holly’s house for dinner and to meet her dad with our prom dates came about. I decided that I would wait until later tonight or tomorrow to straighten her out. I really thought that she would have been smart enough not to be the bitch that she was tonight, Sir. It’s not like she didn’t know that all of this would get back to you.”

Holly said, “Hell, It started before we even left school to go to my house. Tell him that part, baby.”

“Oh, you’ll love this, Sir. We were all deciding on who was riding with who when Becky more or less TOLD me to ride with Amy, Adrian and Holly. She said that she wanted a little time alone with her date. She even let him drive her car! She doesn’t let her own mother drive that car, but she let him! I added that to the list for later at home. Then the reason for letting him drive became clear when Amy asked if “Anyone had seen that?” We didn’t know what she was talking about, so she asked, “How many heads do you see in that car?” We only saw one! We weren’t even out of the school parking lot yet, and the slut was obviously blowing him! Adrian was up front with Amy and told us that he had just grabbed her hair and pulled her head down. She was obviously a willing participant regardless, as he now had both hands on the wheel!”

“Where were all of YOUR dates?”

Holly said, “They had their own cars and told us that they were each going home to get cleaned up, because it sounded like we were all going somewhere fancy. I gave them the address, and of course they could just use their GPS to find it. They really are nice guys and I thought it was very cool that they wanted to look good for us, and it also showed respect for my father. Obviously, Becky and her guy could have cared less.”

Laura said, “Yes, but in Becky’s defense, she is always “Dressed to impress”, even at school. Although, I do have to say that when you need to be told that you still have a little cum on your chin when you get out of the car, it doesn’t really matter how well you are dressed.”

Holly gave a little laugh and said, “Yeah, and no one could have said it in that “you are such a slut” tone better than our sweet little Adrian did! She even said, “ And here I thought that you had been taught better than to lose even one drop, but maybe I was wrong.” What a surreal moment that was! Adrian was awesome! You would have been proud of her, Sir.”

I heard the vacuum going in the bedroom, so obviously they weren’t hearing what we were talking about. I’m sure Becky had a damn good idea, though. She probably wanted to be anywhere except in her Master’s apartment right now.

But then again, maybe that was exactly where she wanted to be.

I was starting to wonder if maybe one of Becky’s “kinks” was a much deeper need than I had originally thought.

Holly picked up the story, “So, we all went inside, except for the guys that had gone to clean up, of course. My Father was dashing and charming right from the start. He met everyone, kissing all of us girls on the cheeks, telling Adrian and Amy that he was so glad to meet the two girls that are such good friends with his daughter. He didn’t get to meet them the day that we got the full “Treatment” for the dance. He was just as nice to Laura and Becky, after they were introduced. We decided to wait for our guys to get there before we got started on dinner, so we all just sat around the table talking.”

“Becky obviously “smelled” money from how big and beautiful the house was. I’m sure that the way my father dressed and carried himself also impressed her. She was like a shark smelling blood in the water. She pretty much dominated the conversation, flirting with my father the whole time. To be fair, he seemed quite taken with her as well. He really did try to spread the conversation around though, flirting with all of the girls, even me, if you can believe that. But, Becky kept talking over everyone to make sure he heard her, and then kind of talking “down” to the rest of us, once she had his attention again. I think all of us were pretty well fed up with her. I know for a fact that Amy was just about ready to jerk her ass outside, but luckily our guys finally arrived. That gave Amy a chance to calm down. For their part they acted like perfect gentlemen the whole time they were at my house. My father even gave me a look that showed his approval when he met my date.”

“The food started to come out then, starting with the appetizers. Becky kept flirting with my father. Either her guy was oblivious or he just didn’t care because he had gotten his blowjob on the way over. Believe it or not, he got another one on the way back to the school parking lot to pick up his car. I’m sorry, Sir. I told you about that one just to be a bitch. She really had all of us pissed, but all in all, I’d have to say that Dinner went fairly well. The only thing that might have seemed out of place, was that about halfway through the meal, Laura got this look on her face that was all business and asked to be excused for a minute.”

Laura said, “That’s when I called you, Sir”

“Understood.”

Holly continued, “My own phone rang just as dessert was being served. I saw that the caller was Beth. I knew that if she was calling me, something was wrong, because she was supposed to be with you, Sir. My father just nodded at me. He must have seen the look of concern on my face. Beth was hysterical, of course, and it took me a good 15 minutes to get the story out of her, and I had to assure her that I would talk to you about it. When I finally got back to the table, something just felt wrong. I was thinking hard about what Beth had told me, but I still noticed that Becky looked a little flushed. My father had a look on his face that I’ve only seen on one other man, and that would be you, Sir.”

She paused and took a deep breath. She was looking down at her hands as if she was trying to find the right words.

I was waiting for her to explain, when Laura jumped into the breach, so to speak.

“It’s a look that you have right after you cum in one of our throats, Sir. I know that it’s kinda crude to say it that way, but we all know that it IS your favorite thing to do. We all love pleasing our Master in all ways, of course. But, the thing that really makes doing THAT for you, mean so much TO us, is that you get this special look in your eyes and on your face that just says, “Good girl. You have pleased me.” It just says that in a way that your voice never could or would because Master has to STAY Master. I have no idea if any of that makes sense to you, but it does to me ... to us ... to all of us”

Holly had finally found her voice again, “I take unbelievable pride in knowing that I put that look on my Master’s face, when I see it. But, my father having THAT look didn’t sit well with me. It didn’t sit well at all, Sir. I somehow kept my composure and didn’t ask him about it, not even when he and I had our little talk.”

She stopped again. I can only assume that she was working up the courage to ask what she had to know. She found what she needed, and put voice to the question.

“Laura, I have danced all around it tonight, but I haven’t asked you directly. I’m afraid of the answer, but I have to know. I’m asking you straight out now, baby. Did what I think happened, happen?”

Laura said very quietly, “Yes it did. I’m so sorry, honey. But yes, it did.”

Holly shot up from the couch saying, “I’m going to kill that fucking bitch!”

I said, “Wait.”

She turned and locked eyes with me.

“Trust me. Sit down.”

Our eyes stayed locked for several more seconds.

“I said trust me, slave.”

She blinked.

“Sit. Down. Now.”

She sat.

Laura let out the breath that she had been holding.

I put a hand on Holly’s trembling upper thigh and said again, “Trust me.”

I then looked at Laura and in a tightly controlled tone, I said, “Laura, this is very important. What you say will have a big influence on just how I deal with this. Tell me what you saw.”

“There really isn’t much to tell, Sir. Her father stood up and asked us to excuse him while he went to speak to the kitchen staff for a moment. I’m guessing that he meant to compliment them, because the whole meal was excellent from beginning to end. Our little slut didn’t even look to see if anyone was watching her as she quickly followed behind him. I decided to see just what she was up to and followed her, while trying to stay out of sight. She caught up to him in the hallway and asked if he could show her where the bathroom was. Ever the gentleman, he said, “Of course.” and she locked arms with him as he walked her down the hall to a door and told her that it was in there.”

Laura looked over at Holly, with a worried look on her face.

Holly made me very proud when she nodded and said, “Go ahead, baby. I need to know.”

Laura nodded back and continued the story.

“The bitch never hesitated for a second. She didn’t even try to get him to go into the bathroom to keep it private. She just dropped to her knees right there in the hall and had him out and in her mouth quicker than it takes to say it. He didn’t encourage her, but he didn’t try to stop her either. He just looked down at her and watched her work on him. It didn’t take long at all before I could see her throat working hard to swallow his cum. After he finished, he never said a word. He just zipped up, stepped around her, and went about his business, leaving her there on her knees. In his defense, I would point out that we have all had her mouth work wonders on us more than a few times and we know just how good she is. Besides that, look at her. Who is going to turn THAT down?”

“Still, she instigated the whole thing, correct?”

“Yes Sir.”

“It sounds like she didn’t much care if Holly caught her doing it, either.”

“I hadn’t really thought about it that way, but it does seem like that was the case, Sir.”

I looked over to Holly and simply asked, “Well?”

She reached down to where my hand was still on her naked thigh, and put her hand in mine.

“My Master told me to trust him, Sir. That’s exactly what I’m doing. I’m thinking that it’s going to suck to be her, if you’ll pardon the pun, Sir.”

“Good girl.” I then turned to Laura, “First, the slut goes back on the leash as soon as you can put it on her. Do you need to go home and get it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.