It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 46

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 46 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

When Holly and I got to the door of the apartment, I put a finger to my lips and then moved it to hers. This was to warn her to be very quiet on the way in. I didn't want Lisa to know that I was there before I was ready for her to know.

The sound of a moan from a voice never heard in this place before tonight, reached us and made us both smile. That single moan had said so many things, such as need, acceptance, eagerness, maybe even a little fear. Even the sounds of Holly undressing behind me couldn't mask the fact that the moans were becoming more frequent, as well as more frantic.

The owner of that voice was right on the ragged edge of losing control.

We moved to the entrance of the hallway. Over the moaning, Amy's unmistakable voice demanded, "You like that don't you, slave? Tell me!"

"Yes Miss Amy, I like it! It feels so good!" this dissolved into even more frantic moans.

"Tell me what's happening, Lisa! Now!"

"Miss Adrian is ... using her mouth on me, Miss Amy!"

The unmistakable sound of a slap on bare flesh was followed by, "What is Adrian doing, slave?!"

"Licking me, Miss Amy. She is licking me!"

Another slap. "Try again, Lisa!"

"Adrian is licking my pussy, Miss Amy!"

"How does it make you feel, slave?"

"It feels real good, Miss Amy! I'm close to getting that feeling..."

Another slap.

"I'm close to cumming, Miss Amy! It feels so good."

I had moved up to the doorway to my room by this time. They had her laying on her back with her wrists in the padded cuffs. Both legs were in the rarely used ankle cuffs, leaving a naked Lisa there for all to see. She was also blindfolded and Adrian was indeed licking Lisa's fat hairy pussy quite vigorously, make her whole body tremble.

Amy was up at her chest, licking and nibbling on Lisa's rather large nipples that sat atop her Double D's. Both of her tits were rather red in places. This was explained when Amy slapped one of them.

"Are you going to cum for me, you little slut?"

"No, Miss Amy! I can only cum for him! Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad slave, I can only cum when he says I can too. That doesn't mean that I can't try to make you cum without permission." With that Amy laid a couple of slaps on each of those big breasts, leaving more of those angry red marks.

This only served to make Lisa moan louder. So, she liked pain, hmm? Perfect.

Though she was a big woman, don't get the wrong idea about her body. She wasn't all flabby and doughy. She WAS overweight, along with being fairly tall. Due to her relative youth, she was still able to carry it better than older women her size. Her stomach hadn't yet descended to the point that it covered her sex when she stood naked. Though I couldn't see her ass cheeks from here, I had held them. They were large to be sure, but still had some firmness to them, as did her breasts.

It suddenly dawned on me that this was the first time I had actually noticed her tits at all. She always just seemed to have a large chest as most bigger women do, so I never really paid that much attention. Even the night in the truck, I was more intent on making her feel good than feeling all over her body.

One striking feature was her nipples. I had already pointed out that they were rather large, but from this perspective, and watching Amy working one over with her mouth, it occurred to me that they were almost the size of a nipple that you'd see on a baby bottle. I looked forward to giving them my own special kind of attention.

By now Adrian had become aware that I was present, and we swapped positions smoothly enough that neither Lisa nor Amy noticed. That is until my tongue touched Lisa's inner folds. She knew the difference right away, as mine was the only tongue she had ever felt there before tonight.

Before Lisa could give me away, I reached up and swatted Amy's bottom rather hard. She yelped and turned ready to fight until she saw that it was me.

"Are you trying to get our new slave to mess up, Amy?"

The sound of my voice made Lisa tense up very tightly, and before Amy could answer me, Lisa surprised us all by very loudly asking, "May I cum, Sir?! Please Sir?! I have needed it so bad, but I held out for you, Sir! Please let me cum, Sir?!"

Just before I lowered my tongue to her clit, I told her, "Cum for your Master, slave!"

Even knowing how hard she cums and how violent she can get when she does, it was still something to see in the light. It wasn't just her sex in orgasm, it was her whole body in the throes of releasing all of the pent up frustration that she carries around with her everyday. I had to move from between her thighs to give her room to let it all out. My bed was as sturdy as they come for obvious reasons, yet even restrained she shook and bounced so violently that the bed actually moved.

When I checked later, she had moved the bed a little over an inch. Let me tell you that that was one hell of a feat.

Of course, She reached other peaks over the course of the night, but that first one was the one that made the bed move. She came so hard and long, that she finally passed out. She wasn't a squirter, but there was still a large puddle of her juices that pooled between her thighs.

Adrian, ever the thinker, quickly went and grabbed towels to soak most of it up so as to save Lisa any embarrassment over what was a very big moment in her life.

Of course, a few more big moments were yet to come, and Adrian prepared for those as well. While Lisa was still out and with the help of both Amy and Holly, she was able to get a towel in just the right place to catch what was sure to come later when the REAL moment happened.

I decided that I still wanted to treat her to a little Demon foreplay before that big moment. So I had both Holly and Adrian, each take a nipple to manipulate with mouth and tongue. I had Amy place herself so that her tight little pussy would be in reach of Lisa's tongue, without actually sitting on her face. Of their own accord, Holly and Adrian had also put one arm each across Lisa belly to fondle each other's sex.

I placed myself in a position so that I could slap Lisa's virgin cunt with an open hand for maximum stimulation. I started with a slow cadence of relatively light slaps at first. The actions happening at all points of her body soon brought her around.

Once her moans started again, Holly and Adrian really went after her nipples with a purpose, even as they fingered each other with renewed vigor. Amy put her sex lower and ordered Lisa to lick her Mistress' pussy. Her tongue shot out immediately, and without really knowing what she was doing, had Amy's ass quivering with the need to orgasm very quickly.

For my part, I got steadily harder and firmer with the slaps that I was landing on top of Lisa's very wet pussy. Of course, the palm of my hand all but hitting her clit on each slap, had her pushing up her lower body to meet each contact. To be able to do this while still being restrained showed the depths of her need.

"Do you want Miss Amy to cum for you, slut?"

"Yes Master! I've wanted to make her cum for me for a long time. Please let her cum for me, Sir!"

"Will you swallow it all, just like you do for me, Lisa?"

"Yes Sir! Please let her cum, Sir!"

"Then you better beg her, because it's up to her now."

Between licks and gasps, Lisa got out, "Please cum for me, Miss Amy! Please!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.