It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 44

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 44 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Holly was in the front with me, and Laura was in the back. The conversation was just some light banter with a lot of flirting and more than a few innuendos. It was mostly the two girls talking, as I was preoccupied looking at the beautiful upper thigh that I could see where Holly's dress ended. Between making sure I didn't wreck and kill all of us, and stealing those looks. I was trying to mentally will that dress to go up just half an inch higher.

I knew exactly what that half of an inch would bring into view. Don't think Holly wasn't aware of this little perversion of mine. She loved it, and loved teasing me by keeping "things" just out of sight. It was just one of those sexy little things that are special between the two of us. I will admit though, that I looked in the rear view mirror quite a bit as well. Laura knew my mind almost as well as I did, and had strategically placed herself so that her dress was riding where it could easily be seen under. The problem was that everything it would have shown was in the dark.

By the look on her face, I knew that she was very much aware that it was in shadow, and was having as much fun teasing me as Holly was.

To top it all off, on Holly's part at least, she wasn't wearing a bra and had more buttons undone than the "Librarian" that she was dressed as, would have had open.

Not to mention that her hard nipples were making the perfect points in the proper places, so to speak.

You just can't make this shit up.

I did have enough of my own faculties left to suggest that they switch places when we get to Mouse's place. Mouse knew Holly, and in fact, was submissive to her. But, Laura was going to be brand new to our shy little slave girl.

Not that she would complain. She would be happy just to be with us ... Well, really me ... But, she would be happy. I was sure that Holly would have her warmed up to Laura in no time.

We pulled into her driveway and got out. There was no need to call. The girl had probably been looking out the window every few minutes or so since I had left earlier. I don't mean that to sound bad, it's just that she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends.

She came bounding out, and jumped into my arms like she hadn't seen me in days, instead of just a few hours.

After giving me many kisses and whispering what she was into my ear, she then ran over and did the same to Holly. After she calmed down from that, only then did she notice Laura.

At her questioning look, I said, "Mouse, this is Miss Laura. She is a good friend ours, and couldn't wait to meet you after we told her about you."

"You told her about me? And she wanted to meet me?" She looked like she couldn't believe anyone would "want" to meet her.

"Yes we did. And yes, she really looked forward to meeting you. Now, you WILL go over and show her just how my "sexy little bitch" greets friends of ours."

Mouse was in Laura's arms and kissing her deeply, in seconds.

When they broke the kiss, Laura said, "Now that was very nice. I am very glad to meet our Master's "sexy little bitch", Mouse."

"Thank you, Miss Laura. It's nice to meet you too."

Mouse was already back over beside me before it hit her. "Did you say "Our" Master, Miss Laura?"

I said, "Yes, She did. We will explain it on the way to restaurant. But right now, we need to get going. In the truck, all of you!"

They all said "Yes Sir" and quickly got in.

Holly had pulled Mouse in for a big kiss and a bit of touching, before my truck had even cleared her driveway.

I understood her reasoning. Put The girl at ease right away by putting her into a submissive situation. Once in that mind set, Mouse is good to go.

Holly played it perfectly. "You know how I am kind of your Mistress, but he is the Master of both of us?"

"Yes, Miss Holly."

"Well, Miss Laura has two slaves of her own, yet she is still a slave of our Master. Do you see how it is kind of the same?"

"I think so, Miss Holly."

I said, "In other words you are mine, Mouse. But, so are Miss Holly and Miss Laura. If I tell you to obey them at any time, what will you do?"

"I will obey them immediately, Sir. I do whatever my Master tells me, Whenever and whereever my Master tells me to, Sir."

"Exactly, my Good Girl. In fact, tell Miss Laura just what you are for your Master"

"I am his "Anytime, Anywhere, Anything" girl, Miss Laura"

Laura asked, "And you like being that, Mouse?"

"I love it, Miss Laura. But, it really wouldn't matter how I felt about it. It is just what I am for him. I could not be anything else."

Laura said, "Well, two of a kind indeed, Sir"

Holly put in, "I believe that is what I have been trying to say."

"Yes, you have and you are right. Happy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. For being a smart ass just now, and earlier on the phone, you will show our Mouse just how much you missed her. Now!"

Without any hesitation, Holly laid Mouse back and started licking that sweet pussy of hers.

Mouse gave out a little squeal of orgasm in less than a minute. Holly stayed there to make sure that she got it all. She knew better than not to do so.

"Ok sit up, Holly. Don't you dare wipe your mouth off. Laura here is going to kiss you and taste our little Mouse for herself ... second hand, as it were."

They quickly moved to come together for a deep French kiss. When they parted Laura looked at Mouse and said, "You do taste sweet. I'm going to have to get some of that for myself."

Even in the dark, the blush on Mouse's face was obvious. She did remember to say, "Thank you, Miss Laura."

"You are welcome, Mouse."

Then Laura asked her a question that neither I nor Holly had ever thought to ask her.

"So, what is your real name, Mouse?"

"My real name is Mouse, Miss Laura."

"No sexy, I mean your REAL name. I'm sure your parents didn't name you "Mouse" did they?"

"No Miss Laura, they didn't. My birth name is Theresa, but I won't answer to it anymore or even use it, except on official papers or business. A few weeks ago I was made into a woman and named "Mouse" by my Master. So my name IS and always WILL be "Mouse", Miss Laura."

Laura looked at me. Her eyes said it all. Mouse's devotion to me WAS just as strong as her own.

I just winked at her, and she smiled. She was secure in her place in my life.

Now, if only Mouse would feel that same security. Maybe Laura could help her with that.

We had finally reached the restaurant. It wasn't long before we were seated at a table. We had given our orders and talked a little more while waiting for the food.

I said, "Laura, our little Mouse here has a slave of her own."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. The first time I went to her house to visit, her mother acted like a complete bitch to her, while flirting with me the whole time. After I learned that her mother always treated her this way ... well, you know me. Within minutes, the woman was on her hands and knees begging to be allowed to lick my sweet little slave's pussy. She did a good job, didn't she, Mouse?"

"Oh yes Sir! But, I really believe that you provided the motivation, Sir."

I just smiled. Then I told my ladies that I saw a bunch of guys and girls trying to see up their skirts, and that my slaves better be making sure to show off what belongs to me.

They all assured me that they were. Discreetly, of course.

Not that there was anything discrete about Holly's cleavage, and very apparent rock hard nipples.

I had to keep the conversation going, before I just took the blonde bitch right there, and we all ended up in jail.

"By the way, one of Laura's slave's is HER mother, Mouse."

Mouse asked, "Really? Did you make her mother be nice to her like you did mine, Sir?"

"No. Laura did that one all on her own. She just made her mother crawl right across the floor and do everything she was told."

I heard a loud gasp when I said this, which was on purpose, as our server was putting our plates down in front of us. She looked at me kind of incredulously.

"I don't think our pretty server here quite believes us, ladies. She really is quite cute though, isn't she?"

They all said "Yes Sir!"

She blushed very deeply, but said "Thank you." She turned and went to her other tables.

Laura said, "I think you've got one on the line there, if you'll just set the hook, Sir."

"I'm just playing. I've got all that I can handle right here."

Mouse was eating, but she still had to ask, "Your mother really is one of your slaves, Miss Laura?"

"Yes she is, Mouse. But, to be fair she is really our Master's slave. I belong to him. That means she does too."

"I understand that. I might get to use my mom, but when he is there, we are both his."

"So you own all of these girls, and their mothers too?"

It was our server. Holly took the lead.

"He doesn't own MY mother, but other than that, yes he owns all of us, and their mothers. I think you like that don't you? I've seen you looking up my skirt. You've looked down my top everytime that you've come over here. You are just a nasty little girl aren't you?"

"I ... no ... I just..."

"I said you were a nasty little girl, aren't you?"

"N-n-no. I just..."

"Listen to me. You WILL say it. I'm going to the bathroom, and you are going to come say it to me. May I go, Sir?"

"Yes slave."

"Thank you, Sir. You have 3 minutes, bitch. I want you to come to the bathroom and tell me what you are. Do Not Fail Me!" She hissed that last part out.

Once Holly had gone, I couldn't help but chuckle, "The waitresses aren't safe anywhere we go. Tell me when the she heads back there."

Two minutes went by and Laura said, "I don't think she's going ... Well, I'll be damned! She went in! She actually went in!"

I looked up about a minute later to see them both walk out of the bathroom. Holly had a sly little smirk on her face, and the girl just looked dazed.

Laura said, "Well?"

Holly just put her hand under Laura's nose.

"I know your smell, and that isn't you. You didn't? Really? That quick?"

Still wearing her sly little smile, Holly said, "I just teased her a bit. But, yes it is her. I've learned from watching him, that if you use a commanding voice without giving them time to think about it, they usually just go with it."

Mouse just sat there quietly. She knew how things like this can happen. It pretty much DID happen to her. She leaned on me just slightly. I put a hand on her leg and ran it up her thigh, stopping just short of her sex. As if by reflex, her already parted legs, spread a little wider. I just rubbed and squeezed her thigh though, never actually getting all of the way there, but still close enough to feel the heat of her arousal.

The quiet little moans of her need, attracted the attention of both of my other girls.

Laura mock admonished me, "Are you teasing your sexy little bitch, Sir? Right here in this nice place?"

"Of course. She will be taken care of eventually. Dripping a little yourself, aren't you?"

"I'm with you, Sir." That was her way of saying "Of course."

I purposely waited until the server came back and was standing there waiting while I was counting out the money for the bill before I said, "When we get in the truck all three of you get in the back. Mouse here is so hot and wet, she's about to burn up. You two are going to take care of our sexy little bitch, aren't you?"

The server gasped at the same time that both Laura and Holly said, "Yes Sir!"

Holly looked at the server and said, "Tell him what you are, right now!"

She looked at me very shyly and said, "I'm a nasty little girl."

"I will let Holly take you back to the bathroom and finish you off if you'd like, all you have to do is ask."

"I can't, Sir. I have to work."

"Well, maybe next time. Let's go ladies."

I noticed that Holly gave her a kiss on the cheek as we got up. She just stood there and blushed. When we got out to the truck, we could still see her through the window, standing in the same place and watching us.

A fish for another time.

I got us rolling, as Laura and Holly proceeded to show little Mouse just how much they really liked her. They must have really worked her over, as she squealed almost the whole way to our destination.

Speaking of said destination, once the truck stopped, the girls came up for air.

Holly excitedly exclaimed, "I remember this place! This is where we did that thing we told you about earlier, Laura!"

I said, "This is also where we met our sexy little bitch for the very first time. In fact, right over there is where she became a woman named Mouse, as she puts it." I was pointing to a darkened area of the parking lot.

"I'm turned on just thinking about you taking her right there. Pretty much the way you took me for the first time, though I wasn't a virgin." said Laura in a hushed tone.

I just smiled and winked at her.

It was time for the real events of the night to begin.

They all got out and stood next to the truck, talking softly. I grabbed the pair of cuffs that I keep in the glove compartment. After getting out and locking the doors, I walked over to where they were standing. Without preamble or any warning at all, I grabbed Holly by the hair, pulled her head to mine and hissed at her to bend over the hood of the truck.

Though her eyes were wide in surprise, instinct took over and she was bent over the hood almost instantly. I still had a hold of her hair with one hand while I whipped up her dress with the other and bared her beautiful ass to the world.

I told Laura to slap that ass on one cheek hard, and keep doing so until I told her to stop. She obeyed immediately. Once that cheek glowed rosy red under the bright neon lights, I told her to stop. Holly had not made a sound except for a startled gasp at the first slap.

I told Mouse to do the same to the other cheek. Her first slap was kind of light.

"Mouse, you better turn that cheek as red as Laura did the other one, and I mean right now!"

Mouse obeyed her Master.

After she backed off, I put my hand between Holly's legs to find her juices dripping down her thighs. "Did you cum, you slut?!"

"No Sir! I am so close, but I know better, Sir!"

"Yes you do! Put your hands behind your back, slave!" I snapped the cuffs on as soon as she did.

I yanked her head over to where only she could hear me. In full Demon voice, I growled into her ear, "Consider this a test run, you little whore! They won't know it, but you have NO safe word from now until I say it is over. Do you wish to back out right now, with no penalty?"

"No, my Demon."

"Don't you dare fail me in any way!"

I stood her up and turned her so that the other two could see her face. I don't think I've ever seen her look that turned-on and scared at the same time before.

Laura just had a slight smirk on her face. She had expected something like this, and was enjoying it. If she had any problem at all, it would be that she wished that it was her in Holly's place.

Mouse looked a little concerned for her "Miss Holly", but was more worried about making sure that she pleased her Master.

I said, "This not our Dear Holly, my slaves. This is a piece of meat! Starting right now, she is nothing but a little piece of shit whore! Don't either one of you dare treat her as anything other than a cum slut! In fact that is the only thing you are allowed to call her; Cum Slut. You answer to nothing but that, do you understand, Cum Slut?"

"Yes Sir!"

"What is your name?"

"Cum Slut, Sir"

"What are you?"

"Your cum slut, Sir."

I slapped her, hard.

"Not MY cum slut, you stupid whore! You are just a cum slut! Say it!"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I am just a cum slut!"

"Say it this way, "My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

"Those are the only words that you are allowed to say, from the time we walk in, until the time we walk out. Understood?"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

"You two each take an arm and walk her in. Stop at the counter where the clerk is."

I followed behind them. They did exactly as told.

"Tell him, whore!"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

It was the same fat guy as before, and he said, "Hey, I remember you guys. Are you going to make her suck them all off again?"

"We will see. First she will take care of you. Take him out, Mouse. Laura, push her to her knees. Don't let her have it her way, Big Guy. Take it as slow and easy, or as hard and fast as you want. Either way, she takes it all. Laura, do not move her from this spot until I come back. I have to look at a few things."

I walked back to the "Toy" section, and picked up a leash with a collar, and two butt plugs. One was just a little larger than the one I had given to Trish. The other one was quite a bit larger. It wasn't the biggest one they had, but it would work for now.

I walked back up to the front, getting there just as the big fat dude let loose in the blonde slut's mouth. He moaned loudly as she swallowed and kept sucking him for more. Finally, he had to pull out as he became over sensitive.

I put the stuff on the counter, while Laura kept Holly right where she was. Laura looked at the bigger one, and just gave me a "Really?" look.

I just nodded, as the guy ran my card, and bagged the things up for me. I noticed that he also put two small tubes in the bag. I found out later that the store gives a free "Travel Size" tube of lube with each Butt Plug that is sold.

"Thank the man, Holly"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

"You passed this time. I wonder if you'll slip up, do you?"

"My name is "Cum Slut" and I just love cum!"

"Walk her to the back, slaves."

I followed them, watching Holly's ass sway a bit more than it usually does. The girl was really enjoying this. We would see if it stayed that way.

As her Master, I was proud of her. As her Demon, I was only mildly impressed.

"Walk her around ladies, and look at all of the pretty DVD's"

I stood back and watched. The place was fairly busy for a Monday night, which meant that they were constantly bumping into people and every time they did, Laura would make Holly say her line. Pretty soon there was a group of about fifteen men that were kind of staying close to them. There were a couple of females in the group as well.

Laura looked over at me, and I motioned with my head for her to work their way back over toward me.

It didn't take long for them to get to me, with quite the crowd following them, no less.

Without wasting any time, I grabbed Holly's hair, and bent her over a bare spot that I had made on one of the tables where the "Specials" were. Without needing to be told, Laura took Mouse's hand and they walked around the table to where Holly's head was.

I said, "Take it!" and Laura, the little mind reader, took over the grasp on Holly's hair.

I then flipped up the back of Holly's dress, so that the crowd could see that gorgeous ass, still rosy from the earlier spanking. I talked to the crowd, as I squeezed and slapped her cheeks.

As an extra little twist of the blade, I put the hem of the dress into the palms of her cuffed hands, so that she was the one keeping her ass and pussy on display.

"Ladies and gentlemen. This pretty little librarian you see here, has been a very, very naughty girl. As you can see, she has already been spanked, but unfortunately is still a bad little slave. I think maybe a special punishment might make the girl straighten up. What do you think?"

There were nods and sounds of approval. All the while they were watching my hands play with her ass. There was one big "OOH!!" when I quickly went between her legs and she jumped at the touch on her burning cunt.

I went on as if nothing had happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.