It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I sat there, still remembering how good it felt to be inside of Amy's body for the first time. Granted, it was not her pussy, but I had waited so long to do anything of the kind with her, that Laura's words had rang true.

I HAD protected her virginity with a passion, pardon the pun. I had made it a mission that I wouldn't take it until her birthday, even though she had begged me to take it for months now. In my mind, I had built up such a huge fantasy of how perfect it would be. I had imagined how she would be so perfect, and it would feel so perfect. I had created such an idealized image of it that she couldn't possibly have lived up to it.

No one could.

She had sensed that, and it scared her. This caused her to fall into a sense of insecurity, bringing Adrian along for the ride. That insecurity had almost cost them, AND me, everything.

That's what they were to me; Everything.

To them, I am their Master. I had complete power over them, but that power only exists as long as they allow it to exist. With the use of one word, all of my power over them vanishes.

This always brings up a question that I've wrestled with quite frequently; In the sexual Master/slave relationship, which one REALLY has the ultimate power?

Who is truly at the mercy of the other one?

Once you go down this rabbit hole, you find yourself in a spiral of questions, answers, reasons, excuses, questions, answers, etc. All of it full of what at times seems like a paradox stacked atop another paradox. Does that even make any sense?

I was brought out of this whirlwind of thought by a very rough kiss from a very soft pair of lips. My eyes focused to see my little virgin slave girl, speaking to me.

It took a few seconds to actually hear her.

"Thank you, Sir! Thank you for giving me that. Only one cherry left, and that one is yours too, Sir."

"You don't feel pressured by that do you, Princess?"

"No Sir, I never did feel pressured. My worry was living up to what you thought it would be like to have me for the first time. After last night, I know that we both can live up to each other's expectations."

"You have expectations, slave?"

"Yes Sir. I see how you make Adrian, Holly, and Momma feel. I want to feel like that so bad. I got a glimpse of that last night. I may be sore right now, but I am a very happy girl. I know having you in my pussy will be even better, Sir."

"I can tell you that I loved being in your tight little ass. I also think being in your little pussy will be all I could hope for. You DO know that now that I've had your ass, I can and will take it at anytime, correct?"

She looked down at the erection that I've had for awhile now. Her face got this little worried look, but after a few seconds of thought she smiled and made a counter offer.

"May I suck my Master's cock, Sir?"

"A little tender back there, are we?"

"Yes Sir. I could never deny you anything, Sir. It's yours. But this hot little mouth that you love so much, would love to taste her Master's cum, Sir."

"Now that's an offer that I can't refuse. On your knees, bitch!"

As Amy kneeled down and removed the towel, I heard Lucille speak from behind me.

In a voice that sounded impressed, she said, "Well played, Daughter."

Just before she took me into her mouth, she smiled at her mother and said, "Thank you, Momma."

I heard Lucille say to Adrian, "I don't care how sore I was, I would still have taken it in the ass."

Adrian replied, "Of course you would, Momma. You live for that."

I missed anything they said after that. I had grabbed Amy's head and was fucking her mouth, because I was well on my way to cumming deep into her throat.

When things had calmed down again, Adrian asked, "Where's Holly, Sir?"

"Her friend Beth asked her at school Friday if she could spend the night, last night. Holly asked me very sweetly for permission. So, I allowed her to do so."

"I'll bet she asked sweetly. That girl has such a sweet mouth. If she sucks cock as good as she eats pussy, how could you ever say "No" to her, Sir?"

"Easy, I'm her Master. I've never heard you be so open about liking her eating your pussy before, Adrian. I thought you just did it because of orders."

"I did at first, Sir. All I wanted was you. But, after a couple of times, I found that I loved it when you made us be together, Sir."

Lucille said, "I have to back her up on that one. Holly is very sexy and pleasing at anything she does with me, Sir."

I looked at Amy, she just said, "Me three, Sir" and giggled.

Adrian asked, "So did you order her to do anything with Beth, Sir?"

"Of course. I knew you girls would be eating all the pussy you could handle, so why shouldn't she?"

"Are you sure Beth would go for it, Sir?" Lucille asked this, knowing full well who owned Beth.

"That's the impression I got. So, since Holly didn't call for a ride, I assume everything went well, don't you?"

She just smiled, and I knew she was thinking back to that day in the motel when she had her own face stuffed up Beth's cunt.

She managed a "Yes Sir." Though her breathing was a little heavier.

Remember, Adrian and Amy are both Brainiacs, so they put it together quick. I was actually surprised that they hadn't figured it out days earlier. I guess worrying over the trouble they were in, kept them from catching on.

"You are Beth's "Older Guy" aren't you, Sir?"

"Yes Adrian ... go ahead put the rest of it together."

It was Amy that got there first, "It was Beth's cherry that you took that day!"

"Yes it was, Princess. She kind of wanted it to stay a secret. But to paraphrase what I said yesterday; I'm the Master and I do whatever, and whoever I fucking want to. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

I got a "No Sir!" from all three of them.

"Good. So, Red is in for a surprise when she gets here. Then again, Maybe not. She's a Brainiac as well. She'd have to figure that having Holly over for the night would blow her cover. Not that it matters, I own her ass anyway."

"So "Red" is her pet name, Sir?"

"No, I just call her that because of her hair. It looks so good on her pussy, too. You wouldn't believe what she loves for her Pet name."

They all begged to know it. I just told them to watch her face when I talked to her, and they would know what it was right after she heard it.

Amy asked "Do you have any idea when they will be here, Sir?"

"No, I didn't give her a time that she had to be back. But, she only had permission for last night. You don't think either one of them would disobey, do you?"

"No Sir, Holly definitely knows better. I only asked because I would like to take my dirty clothes home and wash them, and pick up a few other clean ones. May I, Sir?"

"Yes, Princess. I assume you want to go too, Little Girl?"

"Yes Sir, Please?"

"Are you two staying over there tonight?"

"No Sir. We were away from you too long last night, as it is."

"Understood."

They went and gathered some stuff, got dressed, kissed me, and were gone in minutes.

Lucille said, "I kept wondering when they were going to ask about the other person. You did tell them that we took the cherries of two people that day, Sir."

"It's not my secret to tell. I don't want details, but I assume everything is going well?"

"Yes Sir. Jade is teaching him well. He is a happy boy. Don't worry Sir, he knows who owns this body."

I walked over and grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a rough passionate kiss. I quickly shoved three fingers into her wet sex, and made her cum a couple of times before breaking the kiss.

"You make sure that YOU remember who owns that body, slave!"

"Oh God, I do know Sir! This body, mind, and soul are all yours, Sir!" She was breathing so hard, that it made what she said sound even sexier than it already was.

She helped me clean up the kitchen. Then she asked if she could go home early.

"Date?"

"Yes Sir. I can call and break it if you'd like, Sir. Jade is the boss, whatever she says, he does."

"Like having that power, pet?"

"When it comes to him, Yes I do. I should say that Jade likes it. Lucille knows where she belongs and is very happy with that."

"She'd better be."

"I am, Sir. May I say something about one of my sister slaves, Sir?"

"Yes."

"It has to do with Trish, Sir. Miss Laura was not exaggerating about how that woman needs you like I do. I mean "The Way" that I do. She is very much in need right now, Sir."

"You see Trish as a sister slave, Lucille?"

"Yes Sir. We all do. She needs her Master, Sir. I will beg for her if you wish it, Sir."

"Really? You would do that on her behalf?"

"Yes Sir. I know her particular need all too well, Sir."

"Are you in need, My Love?"

"Always, Sir. But, I have had my "need" taken care of recently and regularly. She has not. Use your slave, Sir. She needs you badly."

"How long before you are ready to go?"

"I can be gone in 5 minutes, Sir."

"Understood. Does my "Master" voice still turn you on, slave?"

"Always, Sir."

I just winked at her, hit a button on my phone, then put it on speaker.

"Hello, Sir."

"Call Trish to the phone, put it on speaker."

"This is Trish, Sir."

"Are you mine, slut?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Listen to me close, bitch. You will put on the shortest skirt or dress that you own. No panties or bra. You will march that pretty little ass of mine down to my place, the door will be unlocked. You will not undress. You will bend over the back of my couch, and flip up the back of your skirt and wait. You have 15 minutes, period. MOVE, CUNT!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.