It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

The next morning was a fairly normal one, if anything in this apartment can be called normal. I spent time just being around my girls while they got ready for school. When it was time for them to leave, the kisses and hugs went as usual. There was even an intimate touch here and there.

The only thing out of the norm, was that I didn't have sex with Holly, and she was once again carrying the little vibrator lodged in her ass. The battery had been changed, and the vibe was set on that low speed. Her panties kept it in place.

She was once again ordered to tell Beth about it and to show it to her, if she asked.

I would make sure that Beth asked.

Nothing about the rest of this day would be normal. I would see to that as well.

I sent a text to Beth about 9. It told her to be alone and to call me. Less than a minute later, my phone rang.

"Speak."

"I'm alone, Sir."

"What are you?"

"I'm your little cunt, Sir."

"Then act like it. You know what to do, slut."

"Yes Sir. My fingers are in my pussy, Sir. I will stop before I cum, and then start over. I love how nasty you make me be."

"Good. Starting tonight, you will do it three times before you go to bed. That means every night from now on, cunt. Unless of course, You are with me."

"Yes Sir, I'm horny all of the time now. This will be torture, but that's the idea isn't it, Sir?"

"Smart girl. Here's the twist. If you sleep with your door open, it will stay open as you do this. If it is normally closed, you will open it at least two inches while you do this. Can you think of anyone who could be in the hallway that you would love for them to spy on you doing this?"

"Oh My God! You are an evil genius, Sir. Thank you. I have stopped, and restarted twice while you told me that, Sir."

"What would you do to be allowed to cum, Red?"

"Anything, Sir. And you know I mean that. Every word."

"That's my good little cunt. Holly has her little friend in the same place today. She has orders to tell you she has it, and to show you if you ask. You will ask, of course. Inspect it, closely. Then tell her to fuck herself with it. If she resists anything I tell you, just say, "Master said to do just as you are told, Pretty Girl." No one would dare call her that without my permission."

"Fuck, Sir. I almost came right then! That voice just kills me, Sir."

"If you want that orgasm, here is how you earn it. Once she is doing as told, tell her you have permission to let her cum. The price for her is that she will lick you until you cum, and then clean you. She is to be fucking her own ass with the vibrator the whole time she is eating you. After you are properly cleaned, tell her she can cum. Trust me, by the time you give her the ok, She will cum so hard that she will squirt."

"I can't fucking wait to see that, Sir! God, I'm so wet I am dripping."

"Is that my problem, cunt?"

"No Sir!"

"Are you clear on your mission, slave?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Speaking of which, it is time you ask her if she can get permission to come visit you, soon. I would suggest this weekend. Maybe spend the night with you, Saturday?"

"What would be the rules, Sir?"

"Tease the hell out of your father. Then the two of you may play all night. Think he might like to "accidentally" see that?"

"Oh shit! I hope my mother is ready for the fucking she'll get that night!"

"Are you good with what I said? If you really want what you told me, you've got to move things along a little. I also suggest that you tell her your objective. I won't tell her, as you know. I can tell you that she would be very happy to help you work toward your goal."

"I'm so hot right now, that I'm good with anything, Sir."

"Good girl. You know how to get that orgasm. Do not fail me, cunt."

"Never in my life will I fail you, Sir."

"Good. Get back to class, slave."

I hung up.

My next call was to Mouse. She is always so excited when I call her, that I finally have to just tell her, "Shut up, Mouse." so that we can talk.

"What are you?"

"I am your sexy little bitch. I'm your slave, and your "anytime, anywhere" girl, Sir."

"Is your little slut being good, bitch?"

"Mostly, Sir. I've had to punish her a couple of times, but I think she likes it. She has not been mean to me at all. She is so afraid of you and hot for you, she wouldn't dare do anything that might make you mad. You know I won't either, Sir."

"Good. Miss Holly and I will pick you up tonight. Make sure you wear a skirt or dress. Wear panties that you don't mind losing. We will be there around 8:30. I'll call you when we are on the way. My bitch good with that?"

"Sir, I am yours, anytime, anywhere. You tell me, and I do it, period."

"So that would be "Anytime, Anywhere, Anything" wouldn't it, Mouse?"

"Yes Sir! I like that. It is exactly what I am, Sir. I am your "Anytime, Anywhere, Anything" girl. I swear it, Sir."

"And my sexy little bitch?"

"Always. I'm your sexy little bitch. My little pussy just tingles everytime you call me that, Sir."

"Good girl. Be ready, Mouse."

I hung up.

I know It sounds rude like that, but it is a pattern that I have set with her. If I said a proper "Goodbye" she would think I was getting rid of her.

I had about an hour before Ricardo was supposed to call. I needed more sleep, but I would wait until after I talked to him.

I just sat and watched the news for an hour. No comment.

Even though I expected it, I was still startled when my phone rang.

I must have been on the verge of dozing. The news will do that to you.

If you'll remember, I told you that my ring tone is "A Hard Day's Night." The reason for this is because that huge opening guitar chord, will wake me from a dead sleep. So, I don't mind being startled by it now and then, if it means that if one of mine needs me, I won't miss their call

"Hello."

"It is Ricardo, Sir."

"Good. I'll get right to it. I don't need to ask how devoted to her that you are, I'm a believer. I do need to ask if there is anything at all, that you would deny her?"

"I would never deny her anything, Sir. However, I don't think I could have sex with her, no matter how much she ordered it. I know you understand that, Sir."

"I do, Ricardo. Has she told you the extent of our relationship? And, has she mentioned anything about a promise?"

"You hold her heart, therefore you own her whole being. She did say something one night about a promise you made her. She told me how much she looks forward to it, with both fear and an intense need. She would say no more about it, and it is not my place to question my Queen, Sir."

"No, It's not. I need to tell you about that promise. I also need a solemn vow from you, that she will never know that I revealed it to you, until after the promise is complete. I sense that you are an honorable man, so there is no need to be concerned that you would break that vow once given, is there?"

"No there isn't, Sir. I thank you in advance for your trust in me. I give you my solemn vow, that she will never know what you tell me, until after the promise is complete."

I told him that I accepted the vow. I then went on to tell him of the promise that she had risked everything to get from The Demonmaster; The kidnapping. The repeated rapes, especially anal ones. To be totally powerless to stop any of it. No limits at all. It was to be as real as it could possibly be.

I did not tell him of her wish for it to be the end of her, after days of this sexual torture. That part of the promise would never happen. I felt that she had only said that in the heat of the moment to show how serious she was about the rest of it.

Even The Demonmaster has some limits.

To be honest, I was shocked that he WASN'T shocked by what I told him. I asked him about that.

"I have said it is not my place to question my Queen. I mean every word, Sir."

"Understood. I told you this to make a request of you. I still have a lot of details to hammer out. I do know that it will include more men than just me. I need to find a suitable place, as part of the fantasy is for all of this to happen as if she had been kidnapped for real and taken to a secluded cabin with no hope of ever getting out."

"Your part in this would be to comfort her as much as possible between events. You would not be bothered in any way. That is my solemn promise to you. You will be there solely for her, period. You also may hear something that I didn't, and need to know. Can you handle this, Ricardo? I will understand completely, if you say that you can't."

"Sir, now that I know of this, I would have it no other way than that I am there for her, no matter what happens. If I may be so bold, I do have a suggestion, Sir."

"Go ahead."

"Yes Sir. I have a vacation home within a hundred miles of us. It is very secluded, and let's just say that it could be seen as an expensive cabin. Especially, if all that she sees is the basement. It is well outfitted for something like this. Don't ask, please. I would be much more comfortable with this, if it is in a place that I know well."

"If you are sure of this, I like it. It solves a huge problem for me."

"Thank you, Sir. May I also suggest that my presence there be explained to her as if I am a fellow captive, brought there just for what you have already asked of me. She would not be too surprised that you would think of this for her. I would imagine that her mind would be far too occupied with her situation, to question it too much."

"There is far more to you than appearances would suggest, isn't there?"

"Yes Sir. However, I ask you to never doubt my devotion to my Queen. All that I am, is hers. Even if that means helping to make this promise and fantasy, come to life for her."

"I'll take you at your word, Ricardo. I will keep you informed as details are put into place. If you can show me some pictures of what I have to work with, it would be much appreciated. Say, Tuesday night?"

"It will be as you wish, Sir."

We concluded the conversation in short order.

I was slowly getting Holly ready for this. What she calls my "New sense of Depravity" toward her is part of it, even though she asked for it. Making her blow me in a Men's Room in front of several strange men, who then lined up to jack off on her tits, is part of it. So were The blowjobs at the Adult Bookstore. Making her do things in public like having the vibe in her ass at school, and eating out Beth there, as well. Even allowing her and Linda to be together, in public of course. It's all part of getting her ready.

Tonight would be another step in that direction.

I sat thinking about it, until I knew that I had to drag my ass to bed to get some much needed sleep.

I was waking up in my favorite way. A warm mouth was slowly working on my very erect cock. I know each one of my slave's mouths very well, and without looking I knew this to be Lucille. I never realize just how much I am missing her, until she is here. So It is with a sense of relief and love that I finally watch her as she sucks me.

I am starting to think that this is HER favorite way to wake me up.

She normally would have sped up once she knew that I was awake, but she stayed intentionally and agonizingly slow with her movements. I knew what she was trying to tease me into doing. It's the way most of my blowjobs end.

No one out does me when it comes to teasing, though. She should have remembered that.

I just continued to let her do her thing, at the slow pace she chose to use. After a few minutes, I turned up the heat on her. I put my hands at my sides, just within reach of her slowly bobbing head. She thought she was about to win, and I felt an urgency in her sucking, yet no change in her speed.

After another 5 or so minutes, I could tell her frustration was about to get the better of her. She finally reached over and pulled my hand to her hair, expecting me to hold her head by that hair and fuck up into her mouth, until I came and forced her to swallow in order to breathe.

It didn't quite go as she had planned, though. Oh I grabbed her hair, alright. Then I yanked it hard and kept pulling, forcing her to leave my cock and come up onto the bed with me. By using her hair, I soon got her onto all fours. I then rose up behind her, like a conqueror ready to claim his captive slave. I put the cock that she had manipulated into a steel rod, right to her cunt lips and drove it home.

As soon as we had an established rhythm, I pulled out. She moaned loudly in frustration. I then drove into her again, only to pull out as soon as she fell into fucking me back. This time she almost screamed in her frustration.

I then put my cock at the entrance of her ass. I just left it there, until she started begging. If you've followed the story, you know that this is her favorite thing to get from me.

I spoke softly and told her, "If you want it, you'll have to take it, slave."

She whimpered. This was another tease, as she always wants me to take her little hole hard and fast. She tried to take it that way on her own. I backed up and slapped her chocolate cheeks. They were somewhere between milk and dark chocolate, and fucking flawless. She got the message, and stopped. I then put myself at her little bud again.

She took it slow, very slow. When her cheeks met my hips she started forward again. I had proved my point. So just before she started to come back toward me, I pulled out and gave her the ramming stroke that she wanted.

From there it was off to the races. After only a couple of minutes of furious ass fucking, I felt her walls contract in orgasm. As always, this set me off with my own extremely powerful orgasm. We kept hammering each other until we were sure that she had gotten all of my cum. When we were both satisfied, we collapsed onto the bed.

After a few minutes, she propped her head up on her elbow, and said, "Good Afternoon, Sir." as if nothing had happened.

We both broke up laughing, until we had moved ourselves into each other's arms.

I spent the next few minutes, kissing her hard and passionately. I was also touching her in intimate places. Before long I was rewarded, as she had a quiet, but wrenching orgasm. She can scream with the best of them, but I always marveled at how she could quietly take these little powerful cums.

Shortly, she got up and went to the bathroom. She returned with a warm wash cloth and cleaned every bit of my private area. Once satisfied, she dropped the cloth, and took me into her mouth again. This time she got the ending she expected, as I came in her throat, holding her head in place by her hair.

I would swear that the smile she gave me afterwards, said that she had gotten everything she had wanted right from the start. Hell, maybe she did win.

If losing felt this good, I gladly concede the point.

A few minutes later she broke the nice and easy silence that we usually fall into.

"Do you still plan to punish them the way you said, Sir?"

"Yes I do, my love. I have talked to Laura about it. She will handle it just as I told her to."

"Understood, Sir. Would it be ok if I said a few words to her, in front of our girls?"

"Still don't trust her, do you?"

"You trust her, that's good enough for me, the slave. As a mother though, I feel the need to stress that they come back with no permanent harm. I know you would never allow that to happen to them, or to any of us. I just need to show my "Momma fangs" for a few minutes. I would hope that you would allow me that, Sir."

"Of course, Lucille. I would be a little worried, if you weren't worried. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does. Your Master instincts must over rule your "Father" instincts on this. So, I fill that role for you, Sir."

"It sounds so much better when you say it, than it does in my head. Thank you."

"You are welcome, Sir."

The time must have gotten away from us, as suddenly we heard the girls coming in from school. They were all happy to see Lucille of course. I let them talk, as I went to call Laura.

"Hello."

"Mine?"

"Always, Sir."

"In 20 minutes start your walk to here, just you. Bring two collars with leashes. Do not undress, and do not lose your Mistress demeanor on this trip, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl."

I hung up.

Well, for better or worse, everything was set in motion.

I walked back out front and joined my "Family." I saw that Holly was busting at the seams to talk to me. I just mouthed the word "Soon", and she nodded.

I walked over to Amy and Adrian, and gave each a kiss. You would have thought I had punched them, if you saw their faces after I told them to put their clothes back on.

Tears ran down both of their faces, as they dressed. I couldn't help but go over and hug them.

Amy finally asked, "Are you letting us go? Sending us away, Sir?"

"You are mine, slave. How could you ask such a thing? The only way I ever let you go, is when you use your word for it. I am only sending you away until tomorrow. That is part of your punishment. The other part should be here shortly. If you take this like the slaves that earned it, You will be completely out of trouble at this time tomorrow. If you need something for overnight, go get it now."

As far as I could tell by the small bag that Adrian was carrying, they had just gotten their tooth paste, tooth brushes, and other toiletries.

I also noticed that Lucille had gotten dressed. I guess she felt that her words would carry more weight with Laura, with her clothes on.

With perfect timing, there was a firm knock on the door. I just said, "come in!" And Laura entered.

"Sir, I am here to pick up two slaves in need of punishment. I even brought their, shall we say "rides", Sir." With that she held up the collars and leashes.

If my girls even thought of backing out, the look on my face stopped them. I was all "Master" now.

"You know their safe word, and what that means. I can see them using it once, as this will be somewhat strange for them. If you feel that they are abusing it, bring them here and leave them. They will NOT like what happens, if you have to do that. The other word I told you, is their escape word. If they use it, not only do you send them home immediately, but I will also release them. They have been trained better than that. We good so far?"

"Yes Sir."

"They will be submissive to you and your slaves. They will be in your house, so treat them there, as they have treated you and yours here. They will follow your every order, except for what I tell you now. Both of them still have their Anal cherries. I would prefer it stay that way, but I won't order it. Mine will still the first real cock in there, regardless. I expect them to be used as slave girls, not punching bags. No permanent marks or other damage. Other than that, there are no restrictions when it comes to Adrian. As to Amy, she is still a virgin in every way except orally. Listen to me very close here. You DO NOT want to bring this girl back to me without her hymen intact. Am I understood?"

"Very much so, Sir."

"They are yours for 24 hours. Bring them back to me at this time tomorrow. I expect you to be fully satisfied in your time with my slaves. Be on guard with Amy. I've let her run a little wild with her Dom streak. She can fall into that very quick, so keep her in her place. They have heard everything I've told you, so they know what is expected of them. Nothing that happens up there comes back to haunt them at school, period. I think Miss Lucille wanted to say a few words. Go ahead, slave."

"Master, Miss Laura; my total respect is yours. As their sister slave, and one of the wronged parties, I know they must be punished. They broke two of the most important rules of this house and "Family." That simply cannot stand without serious consequences. Speaking as a mother though, I worry about my girls. I propose that I be able to be there. I will not interfere in any way, unless I feel that they are in real danger. I will even place myself right beside them, and take the same punishment if I am allowed to be there."

I kind of expected this, so wasn't too surprised by it. I was in fact, very proud of Laura for how she handled it.

"Sir, if I may?" I nodded and she continued, "Miss Lucille, I agree to your request, under the following conditions; If you come to my house, you will be on the level of my own slaves. You will call me "Mistress Laura" until the 24 hours are up. You will follow my orders, as if you are one of mine. If I order your help in punishing them, you will do so. If your Master agrees, I look forward to our time together. Sir?"

"I agree. Lucille, it will be just as she said. You will be hers until the time is up. I suggest that you remember that while you are there, you represent me, this house, and this "Family." I trust that you will conduct yourself accordingly."

"Yes Sir."

I kissed Amy and Adrian, and whispered a word of encouragement to each of them. I then did the same with Lucille.

I gave Laura some cash to feed them.

I then said, "Mistress Laura, put on the collars. They are yours for the time and conditions we agreed to."

I took a few steps back, symbolically placing them in her hands.

Laura took her mission to heart. She walked up to each of them in turn and locked the collars in place. She then clipped on the leashes. She held Adrian's leash out to Lucille, who started to speak. Laura quickly stopped her.

"Don't! The two bad girls will walk in front of us. They will only have to wear the collars until we are in the house. The rule there is the same as here, you cross the threshold, you strip. No slave, it was not by mistake that I gave you Adrian's leash. The reasons are my own. When we go out of this door, the bad girls will not walk quickly. I want you little sluts to feel the shame of every step."

Lucille said, "Yes, Mistress Laura." She gave both of our girls a stern look, and they quickly followed suit.

Laura said, "Sir, I will have them back at the set time. Let's go sluts, now!"

They took it better than I thought they would. No crying or begging. Just looks of resignation. Laura and I exchanged winks, just before she shut the door. She would make sure that they got a bit of pleasure to soften their pain.

I stood there staring at that door, deep in thought. It was broken by a very long breath being let out from behind me.

I turned to see Holly looking at me with wide eyes, and a very flushed face.

"Holy Shit! That was just so fucking hot! It was like one of those Mafia meetings you see on TV. I love that shit! I am so turned on I am shaking, Sir. I could cum with just you saying the word, like you did before."

"I'm guessing the vibe makes it worse, Hmmm? Didn't you get the orgasm I sent for you, Pretty Girl?"

"Oh God, Sir! The way you made that happen had Beth and me both wanting to stay there with each other all day. She came so hard on my mouth, she squirted. That really surprised her. I swallowed it all wishing it was you. She said that you told her that I would be so worked up by the time she gave me permission, that I would squirt all over the floor. She made me move to where she could see me fucking my ass with the vibrator, and have the huge orgasm that made me shoot cum like you do. She said she was impressed. She told me she wanted to taste me, but you hadn't given her permission to do that."

"Did she tell you that the two of you may be doing that to each other, Saturday night?"

"Yes Sir! She told me to ask you for permission to stay with her that night. Then she told me what we would be doing and why. I knew there was more to it than just teasing the hell out of her dad. I kept asking her until she told me what you and her call "The secret." She was afraid that I would judge her, but I told her that I thought it was very hot, and it would be awesome if she got her wish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.