It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was almost out. Holly was in the shower, and the sound of the water always did kind of soothe me. I had taken one as soon as we got in. She had asked me to go first, because she would take a longer one.

I finally heard the water shut off. It seemed that after she had dried herself, she went to Adrian's room. I could understand that, she'd had a pretty eventful night and probably needed to work some things out in her head.

She had wanted to be pushed pretty far tonight, and I had done so. I won't say that I didn't feel a pang of jealousy once or twice as things happened, but it was outweighed by the pride that I felt for her. She took everything I made her do and enjoyed it as much as I did.

Plus, being able to have a little evil outlet like that helps keep me on an even keel.

As I was laying there thinking, I suddenly realized that she was in the doorway to my room. Her shape looked a little strange to me. It wasn't until she got into bed with me, that I knew it was a night gown. I didn't even know we had one of those in the place.

"Sir, I know that you have a question about the night gown. May I say a few things first?"

"Yes, Pretty Girl."

"I can't believe how much my body responds when you call me that. It's almost like a Pavlov thing." She took a deep breath and continued, "Before we left tonight, I made two statements, Sir. One, is that I know you hold yourself back with us, so I asked you not to do that with me tonight. I've met The Demonmaster, so I know you still held back a little bit. But, I know you enjoyed using and watching your little whore tonight. Secondly, I asked that I still be your slave tomorrow. I guess that would be today, now.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I was tonight, pleasing you, by doing every nasty thing you told me to do. You were My Master, My Demon, and most of all, My Man. If I am still yours as I asked to be, I just want you to know that I am a new and improved slave, Sir. I am ready, willing, and begging to be made to do any depraved thing you can think of. I mentally high five'd you for taking Mouse's cherry so hard. I thank you for allowing me to own a part of her as well, Sir."

"That still doesn't explain the gown, pet."

"It is symbolism, Sir. I am a brand new version of your slave Holly. With that in mind, I felt that Master should unwrap his new toy. I've told you many times that all I am is yours, and have always thought I knew what that meant. Tonight, I can tell you that my mind, my body, my heart, and my soul are yours. To love, to control, to humiliate, even to crush if that is what it comes to. Please unwrap your little devoted whore and for the first time, just love her. Make her know that she is yours."

I was blown away inside. I knew, I mean, I KNEW, that she felt and meant every single word.

I decided I would blow her mind in return. Not with words, but with action.

I pulled her to me, and we kissed. Deep and soft, then gradually harder. Our tongues doing the dance that lovers have shared for thousands of years. I then moved to her neck and shoulders, kissing, and licking every erogenous zone that I have learned of over the years. Her breathing had already become very heavy. I felt her body coming alive as if from a long sleep.

I lightly rubbed and kissed her nipples through the gown. She tried to take the gown off, but I stopped her. I was going to kiss her whole body, before I unwrapped it. And I did. Front, back, bottom. The back of her legs, and knees. when I got back to her pelvis this time, I rolled her over, and kissed her sex, all through the gown. Then I went up and down both legs on the front side. The only intimate place that I kissed on bare skin was her inner thighs.

It was meant to be a tease as much as anything else.

Then I kissed my way back up to her lips. She was panting by this time. The fragrance of her sex filled the room.

While holding the kiss, I reached down and got the hem of the gown and pulled it up, slowly. She lifted her body at the right times so that it came up easily. I broke the kiss just long enough to pull it over her head and then tossed it to the side.

I moved my mouth to her ear, and in between licks I whispered, "I've unwrapped my new Holly. Now, I will taste her." Up until this point she had stayed fairly quiet, other than her breathing. Now the moans started. Again, I kissed every erogenous zone I knew, before finally moving on to the sexual parts.

I licked every inch of her breasts. Sucking hard on each nipple. I then turned her over, and licked all the way down her spine. I kissed every inch of her beautiful ass. I even returned a little favor with my tongue in the right place. Her body shook so hard, it could only have been an orgasm.

I rolled her over again onto her back. After another trip down and back up each leg, I finally, softly kissed the top of her sex.

It was like an electrical shock. We both felt it. I almost came right then. I know that she did.

I then showed this pussy that belonged to me, at least a half hour of love.

By the end of that, she was begging me to fuck her. I reminded her that it was MY present and to hush. She was whimpering like a small child, by the time I felt she was ready. I then smoothly and slowly entered her.

This wasn't fucking, and it wasn't the cosmic love making that I shared with Lucille.

But, I was making love to her, regardless.

She was begging for "Harder." Yet she still came with me, as I stroked into her body slowly and softly.

I was still hard as I rolled off of her, our lips never parting.

She reached down to feel me, then broke the kiss to look at me with questions in her eyes.

"That was for the woman in there, that I love dearly."

As she was digesting that, I grabbed the back of her head by the hair and pulled her to within an inch of my mouth, "And this will be for the New Whore that I unwrapped tonight."

My free hand came around and slapped her hard. I never gave her a chance to catch her breath. I rolled on, and into her as roughly as I could. I grabbed both of her hands and held them down as I took her. I would move one of my hands occasionally to slap her, or grab a nipple and twist it as hard as I dared. Her hands stayed just where they had been put, whether I held them or not.

The look in her eyes was that of a wild animal. She was begging me to hurt her, then daring me to...

All she needed to do was use her word once. She never did.

After one particularly hard slap, she shoved her cunt up at me, as I was driving down. Again we came together. But this was no slow love thing, no. This was two animals locked in the act of mating. The bottom, daring the top to tame it, to take it if it could, before it would surrender and accept the top's seed.

It was a question of who conquered who, as we both got what we wanted. But, there was no question as to who was the top, and who was the bottom.

We each had given everything that we had.

Somewhere in there, still entangled, we fell asleep.

That is exactly how we were found when Amy and Adrian came to pick her up for school.

Being the good girls they were, Amy took Holly to shower and dress. While Adrian pulled me out to the kitchen area and put a cup of coffee in my hand.

Even the kiss "Bye" from Holly felt new to me. My other girls kissed me as well, and like a tornado, they were out and on the way to school.

"YOU CALLED ME! OH MY GOD, YOU CALLED ME! YOU REALLY CALLED ME!!"

"Shut up, Mouse!"

Immediate quiet. It was so silent that I wondered for moment if she had hung up.

"Are you mine, Mouse?"

"Oh God, yes Sir!"

"So why would you think that I wouldn't call that which belongs to me?"

"I don't know, Sir. I was afraid that you would forget about me. I had such an amazing time last night. I woke up thinking it couldn't have been real. My mother told me that since you got my cherry, you wouldn't want anything more to do with a little plain Jane like me."

"You put yourself in my service, by your own words. Did you think I wouldn't take that serious?"

"Honestly, I had no idea, Sir. This is all so new to me. I keep fearing that I will wake up and it will have been just a dream, Sir."

"What are you, Mouse?"

"I'm yours and Miss Holly's, Sir. Anywhere you want me, anytime you want me. I'm your Mouse, Sir."

"You are also my cunt, slut, and whore. Say it."

She did. The timbre of her voice changing to sound just a slightly bit more confident. I guess, having a sense of purpose was something she needed.

Whatever form that took.

"Listen to me closely. I don't let just anyone be those things for me. If I don't think they are worth it, I don't bother. So get that into your head right now. You are mine, and you are worth it. Tell your mother that, when she tries to tell you that you aren't."

"Yes Sir. I told her all about last night. I think she is a little jealous, but I really don't have anyone else to talk to."

"Now you do, Mouse. On top of everything else, you are now one of my friends. I take that very serious as well."

"Really, Sir? I'm your friend too?"

"Yes you are, Mouse. That doesn't mean anything else has changed. You are mine, anywhere, anytime. Remember that."

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl."

I hung up.

I then sent a text to Red, telling her to cum 4 times, all in different places. Before she left school, she was to give her panties to Holly to deliver to me. I ended it with, "Cherry mine. very soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.