It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

All 4 of them slept in my bed with me. There had been food at the dance, so everyone had eaten. After all of the activities when we arrived home, we were all pretty well worn out. We slept soundly until morning, when we were all awakened by a huge crash of thunder.

Oh, great. Amy and I, plus Tim, had plans for today. But, electronics need to be protected from power surges. I had invested in some very good surge protectors, but nothing is full proof.

I was not going to tempt fate. All I could do was hope that it would calm down soon.

No sooner had the thought passed through my mind, than a particularly nasty bolt hit somewhere close. Our lights flickered, but came back on with in seconds.

I did know the sound of a transformer when it blows, and somewhere out there, one did. It wasn't raining all THAT hard, but you'd never know it by the lightning and thunder.

Adrian and Lucille both started to get breakfast ready, in case the lights went out for good the next time. I think Lucille really needed something to do to take her mind off of the storm. It was obvious the thunder scared her. She even joined Adrian and I, in having coffee. She had never done that before.

I thought of holding her and trying to soothe her, but she seemed to need to be busy like Adrian, so I left it alone.

A knock came at the door. For some reason, I just knew who it would be before I even opened it. Sure enough, there were three very scared and wet faces looking at me.

"Get in here before you get catch cold or get hit by lightning!"

Of course it was Laura, Becky, and Trish. The latter two wearing collars, but no leash. Laura must have warned them, for there was no "Sir" or "Master", Though they did kneel at Laura's feet.

The look of surprise on my girl's faces at seeing Becky kneeling before Laura was priceless.

Laura spoke, "Sir, I know I have no right to ask, But our lights are out, and the storm is scaring the hell out us. All I ask is that me and my two slaves be able to take shelter here until after the storm passes, please?"

Amy exclaimed, "Slaves?!"

"Yes Miss Amy. These are my two worthless cunts. You know Becky, of course. This other pretty lady is my mother, Trish. Sir, I have told them the rules of this house, and our clothes are wet. May we?

"Do so. Amy would you get a couple of towels for them?" She knew I wasn't really asking and rushed to get them.

The three new arrivals were naked in seconds. Holly drew in a deep breath and said, "Fuck, Becky! I always wondered how you looked naked. You are a bombshell, Babe."

Amy, coming in with the towels, said, "I agree. Damn girl! I like the looks of this one too. You say she's your mother, Laura?"

"Yes she is, Miss Amy. She eats pussy like you wouldn't believe. So does Becky."

They both said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Adrian shocked us all by saying, "Now there is a story I'd love to hear. Have you eaten?"

"No, Miss Adrian. We were just getting ready to start cooking when the lights went out. We heard a big bang just before that."

"That must have been the transformer I heard. It might take a bit for the Power Company to get to it. I'm sure that it wasn't the only one."

"Yes Sir."

Adrian said, "Give me your egg orders. I'll have a fresh pot of coffee up in a minute."

Laura looked at me. I just said, "You heard the lady."

I went over and sat on the couch, and awaited my own breakfast. Amy and Holly sat with me.

Laura and her girls sat at the kitchen bar. Adrian and Lucille sat with them, chatting.

"No telling the story until we all can hear it."

I received a room full of "Yes Sir." I liked it.

About 20 minutes later, we were all listening to Laura tell the story. It was exactly as I first heard it. She didn't embellish it at all.

Her two slaves were kneeling on either side of her. They weren't hanging their heads, either. They were proud to belong to this girl ... and of course, me. Laura had prepped them well, for nothing I saw them do gave away who the real Master was.

Amy said, "I saw your mother once, Laura. She was a stumbling drunk, just like you said. Now she is a very pretty and happy lady. How did you do that."

Laura explained it, and finished it with, "I just noticed a very submissive nature once she knew that I was really mad at her. We talked afterwards, and it seems that she was just waiting for someone to love her enough to take charge. I turned out to be the right person. Right, slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Once you showed me that you loved me and wasn't putting up with my shit anymore, I knew I belonged to you."

Becky said, "It was pretty much the same with me. Mistress just reached her breaking point and treated me like I had needed her to do for so long. I honestly didn't really know for sure until she told me on the phone to be there in 10 minutes. I felt my heart pounding the whole way, fearing I would fail her. I just thought something was wrong with me. That's why I couldn't understand about you girls. I do now. I owe every one of you an apology."

Adrian said, "Don't think we won't collect either. Amy there is almost as bad as he is, when she is allowed to be."

"Yes, Miss Adrian."

"Why do you keep calling me "Miss", Becky?

Laura said, "I told them to respect everyone in this house, just as I do."

Holly said, "So this is why Becky keeps looking at you like she is in love?

"Yes, Miss Holly. I do try to get her to stop. But, in reality I feel it is respect for me as her Mistress. I told her to continue being "Queen Bitch" even to me, until school is out, just to remember who she will be pleasing after school. At least now that you know, I would hope you'd keep her secret, until after Graduation."

"My ladies will keep your secret. That is called "Trust." Something we hold dear around here."

"Yes Sir." Her eyes told me that she did not miss my implication.

I said, "Lucille, you have not said anything. What are your thoughts?"

"At first I had bad feelings toward Laura. I have a better understanding now. Miss Trish, I can understand your feelings. I find myself feeling safety and love in the arms of my daughter, as well as my Master. I would put forward to my Master that the two houses here make peace with each other. If that is agreeable with you as well, Miss Laura."

"I would like nothing better, Miss Lucille."

They all then looked at me.

"I agree. Laura, you know what I will not tolerate. Do not cross that line."

"Never again, Sir. You have my solemn vow on that."

"Good girl. Sounds like the storm is backing off. I doubt your lights are on yet, though. As long as my girls agree, you may stay while your clothes dry. I must go make a call. you may get to know each other, if you wish."

I went to my room and called Tim. We both felt that since the storm seemed to be lessening to more of a shower, that we go ahead with the session, especially since it was so important to Amy. I told him how the session went Friday and he agreed we would do the same.

"I hope you don't mind a bunch of girls around. They will stay out of our way, no problem."

"You know me, Brother. It's all cool."

So he would be here around 3. I didn't tell him that the girls might be naked. He had two teenage sons that wouldn't let him come without them, if they knew.

What a sight awaited me, back out front.

Amy had Becky working hard on her pussy with a death grip on her hair. Holly and Trish were in a 69, as were Adrian and Laura.

When she saw me, Lucille practically tackled me to the floor. She cursed in frustration the whole time it took her to get my cock out. Then she impaled herself on it, hard.

She rode me like she was afraid it would be her last time. I felt her pussy cum on me at least three times.

Two could play this game, I rolled her over, and started pounding her with everything I had. I heard screams of orgasms all over the room, including under me. That was enough for me. I blasted into Lucille's cunt, never slowing my strokes until I was too soft to go on.

As soon as I rolled off, Trish was at her pussy sucking my cum out. Lucille clamped her head between her knees and humped her face until she came again, making sure that Trish got both of our juices. Watching this got me hard again.

Before I could look around, Adrian tackled me as Lucille had and fucked herself delirious on me. It would take longer than that for me to cum this time. Becky climbed on as soon as Adrian rolled off. I let her fuck me until she reached a couple of orgasms, then I turned us over and pounded her like I had done Lucille. Again, I felt a tongue in my ass, but saw Holly and Amy with each other on the couch.

Process of elimination, told me that this was Laura. She was driving me crazy. I was so focused on what Laura was doing, that cumming into Becky's body was almost an after thought. I rolled off of Becky to lay on my back, only to have Laura start sucking on my still hard cock. Soon, Holly and Amy joined her, licking my dick on either side as skin became visible on Laura's up strokes.

Laura impressed me by not being greedy either. Every few bobs of her head, she would give it to Holly and Amy in turn. If you've never tried this, and have a woman that will go for it, I highly recommend it, at least once in your life time.

When I finally came, they shared the jets as well, each girl got one, then Laura finished it off.

Three words; HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

If I had been 18, I would have gone another round with all 7 of them. But, at 48 I didn't have much left in the tank. And I still had a recording session to get through.

I said, "Amy, I talked to Tim, he will be here in about an hour. I suggest you do whatever you need to do to get your head in the game. This is the big one, Baby. The rest of you do as you feel you should, stay naked or get dressed. Whatever you do, do not engage in sex acts while he is here. I need his head in the game as well. He won't be thrown too much by nudity. He knows a little about my lifestyle. Just don't flaunt it, until after the session. Don't flirt either.

He is a married man, but you never know. I have 7 of the sexiest girls I know of, all right here. Who knows what might tempt a man. Also, he is my best friend, and band mate. Take that into account. Lucille is in charge in my place. That includes over you and yours, Laura, if you are in this house. Am I understood?"

They all said, "Yes Sir."

I wouldn't blame Laura if she took her toys and went home, but no way could I put her in charge. At least not yet.

When Tim showed up, Amy was dressed. She hadn't dressed provocatively, but she didn't dress down either. The other girls were in different stages of dress or undress, from full nudity to a light gown, to a robe.

I introduced him around. He put down the case that his bass was in to shake hands. Of course, he remembered my girls. But Laura, Trish. and Becky were new to him. He certainly liked what he could see. I told Amy to take him to the studio and get things fired up.

I reminded Holly of what I needed, and she assured me that she was on it.

Amy was so ready for this, that she was already playing him what we had done Friday. He liked it. Like me, he loves watching a song build and come together.

Since she was running the session, and already knew what steps we wanted to take and in what order, Amy said she wanted to get the bass sound first. I explained to her what strategy I usually use, but she was free to try anything she wanted. We would record the bass DI (Direct Injection) as this gave the cleanest signal possible.

Amy had Tim run through it once (Recording it like I had told her). She then told him this would be a take, and hit "Record." Tim is a pro, he rarely needs more than one or two takes to get our bass track. Amy made him do three, before she was satisfied.

Then she just told him to noodle around as she played with the EQ. Just as she had done for my guitar sound, she found a very sweet sound for the bass. She asked Tim very sweetly if he would give her just one more take. He nailed it in one pass.

Tim likes to hear the playback on every track, once we have a keeper. Amy played the original scratch track for a few bars, then put in our normal sound, which I thought was really cool. She then played the whole thing with the sound she had come up with. We were blown away. Go Amy!

Now that I had the complete music bed, I got the lead guitar down in three takes, complete with fills here and there.

Now it was time for vocals. Tim is an awesome singer, but very self conscious about it. His voice never feels right to him. I set up the sound I normally use for him to sing to, reminding her that he will only hear it in his headphones, it won't be printed on the track, which would only have his dry voice. We did three complete takes, saving all of them. Then the two of us got around a mic and layed two tracks of backing vocals.

We were listening to the playbacks, but it kept feeling like something was missing. Our young producer suggested that maybe we needed a female voice in the backing vocals as well.

We were so close to having what we wanted as a song, that we were open to try anything.

I went out front and asked if anyone had experience singing. Both Lucille and Laura, said they did. I told them to dress and come work with us. Adrian took that opportunity to bring us all something to drink. It's funny how you don't even realize that you need it, until it is there.

Sessions are intense.

We played the song for them, especially the backing vocals, so that they got the feel for what we were looking for. The headphones were kind of strange for them, but we needed the isolation. First they made sure that they could harmonize well with each other. I thought they sounded impressive.

The next step was blending with my and Tim's voices. it took about 20 minutes to work this out. At least there was no counterpoint melodies. All they needed to do was beef up the backing vocals with us. We got two complete takes. The playback showed that they had nailed it. There were hugs all around. I think Tim really liked the barely contained breasts rubbing all over him.

I told Amy to do just a quick mix, and dub it to CD. Tim never leaves without a CD of what we have done for the evening. He always leaves the mixing and mastering to me. Amy, of course would do a mix as well. We would need a couple of days away from it before starting the mix, so that it sounded fresh to us.

He normally sticks around for a bit, but he didn't trust himself around the girls. So he headed out, after thanking Amy, Lucille, and Laura for their help. He had called Amy "Boss" because she ran the session just like she should have. Both, she and Lucille beamed. And then he was gone.

I realized that I had a question for Lucille. I told Amy to go power everything down, which gave Lucille and I a moment alone.

"Weren't you trading today for Wednesday, lover?"

"I still have it off, Sir. She just said that next Sunday would work better for her, so everything is still a go."

"Good girl. Has Jade called Bobby a couple of times to mess with him about what's coming?"

"Oh yes, Sir. That boy is like a grenade ready to go off, and I'm the pin. I've made him jack off for me over the phone at least twice, just to take the edge off."

"Beth is the same way. I'm wondering if they will know what hit them, or will it be us doing the wondering"

"Either way, Tony. We all win."

"Damn right, you nasty cunt."

"Only for you, Baby. Only for you."

We walked back out front. I asked Laura if she'd like me to drive her down to her place to see if the lights were on yet? I really had no other intentions, and I guess that came across, as no one even looked at me funny.

She agreed and we headed out. I parked in front of her place, and she went up to check. She came back down and told me they were on. She got in so that I could drive her to get her girls. Before I could start the truck, she put me in a lip lock. I was really starting to figure out that now that I knew I could do anything with or to her, she had become almost irresistible to me.

I had to make a point of being in charge though, so after a minute of battling tongues, I gently pushed her away.

She said, "I love you, Sir."

"You damn well better, Laura."

"Never doubt it. May I ask you if you really would have made Becky be with a dog, Sir?"

"No, not Becky. You? Absolutely. It's just one of many things we are going to do. If I understand you correctly, I have years to keep coming up with stuff. You tell me, is there anything at all that you, my little masochist cunt, would deny your Sadistic Master? Be truthful."

"Absolutely nothing, Sir. I may be taken by surprise sometimes, but I deny you nothing. And I mean nothing!

"Good girl."

When we got back, she told her slaves that their lights were back on, and they were to thank each and every one of us, and to be ready to take care of Mistress when they got home. They hastily moved to do as told.

All 3 of them, gave all 4 of mine, very deep kisses, filled with lots of promises.

They then followed me out to the truck, and I took them home. I got a great kiss from each of them. And then they were walking up the stairs. I loved watching those asses swaying on the way up, as I knew every one of them belonged to me.

It was starting to get dark when I got back, and not from any storm. The session had really taken that long.

I walked in the door and asked, "Lisa or Julie?"

Lucille just kind of stared blankly at me. I then remembered that she had yet to meet either of them. The girls loosely explained who they were. They chose Lisa, because Lucille had at least heard of her. They told her all they knew about her, as I drove up there.

Amy said, "She's kind of mine too, momma. Master let's me play with her that way."

Lucille was no dummy, so I shouldn't have been surprised when she said, "Kind of like how he let's Laura run those two girls, when it's plain as day that all 3 of them belong to him, or at least they want to."

I looked at her and She said, "It's in their eyes, Sir. I'm not complaining, just saying what I see."

Amy said, "Shit, I caught that the minute they walked in."

Holly and Adrian echoed her statement.

I said, "They are Laura's girls."

"That may be, Sir. But, snap your fingers at them and see what happens. That goes for Laura too, Sir."

Adrian said, "Don't worry, Sir. One thing I did pick up is that Laura keeps them on a tight leash. She learned her lesson."

Holly said, "I know one thing. All three of them can eat a pussy like nobody's business. And when Laura shared that blowjob with Amy and me, that almost bonded us for life."

Amy said, "I agree. Though, I can't say that I would have done the same in her place."

Thankfully, we pulled into the parking lot. We were there.

It was not a normal night for us to be there, so Lisa could be forgiven for taking a little bit of extra time to get us "our" table. I saw her rush to the bathroom as well. She made sure she was as she should be.

When we were seated, Amy wasted no time, "Tell us what you are, Lisa."

"I am my Master's slave. And your slave girl, Miss Amy."

"What belongs to Master, slave girl?"

"My pussy, my mouth, my tits, my ass, and my virginity, Miss Amy."

"What belongs to me, Lisa?"

"Whatever Master tells me I can give to you, Miss Amy"

"I said, "Smart girl. Are you as you should be, slave?"

"Yes Sir."

"Verify Amy."

Lisa stood there with her eyes closed and smiling as Amy felt her up.

"She's a good girl, Sir."

"Good. You might want to introduce Miss Lucille, now."

Lisa had been so into her role, that she hadn't even noticed the new face.

Introductions were made. Lisa was astounded to say the least that Lucille was not only Amy's mother, but her sister slave as well. She also said a warm "hello" to both Holly and Adrian.

One thing was for sure. Amy had this young woman wrapped around her finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.