It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I slept until noon. I was surprised that I was up that early. The sky was definitely starting to brighten before the girls had finally called "Time Out". They had just enough time to get a little coffee, showers and get ready for school. Ok, It was Adrian that had the coffee. Ever since I had let her have some of mine one day, she had developed an addiction, almost as bad as mine.

Oh, to be that young again.

Holly had gotten her "first dibs" honored. I was already hard. She just climbed on and rode like a jockey in the Derby. She quickly blew her gasket. Adrian just pushed her off and climbed into her place.

Meanwhile, Amy put her pussy where it would do her the most good. Right on my mouth. I thought she might disfigure me as hard as she grinded on my face when she came. Adrian had finally gotten her fill for now. I still had not cum. Amy just leaned down putting us in a 69. I could hear her talking to my cock.

Not me, my cock!

"I love you so much. I love sucking you. But, the day after Prom I'm going to fuck you in every way I can. I've waited so long. I need you so bad. I would do my best to make you forget these other girls, but they are my lovers too. So I gotta share. But we've got a date, boy ... Believe it!"

The whole time she did this, she was licking and kissing It. Once in awhile taking a little into her mouth for a second. I finally had worked her up enough on my end, that she got serious about her sucking. If her pussy felt as good as her mouth, I might just let her marry me, like she had threatened to do.

I finally was ready to cum. I rolled Amy over to where our 69 had me fucking down into her mouth. I was not gentle when I went for it either. My hips pressed her head and shoulders into the mattress on the down stroke, just like her hips would be when I could finally fuck her pussy.

I had no idea why she did it, but Holly leaned over and put her tongue in my ass. The totally new sensation caused me to fuck and cum so hard into Amy's mouth, I feared I might choke her. But she got it all. she scooted out from under me, and Adrian slid in to position to be fucked. Holly actually tried to go deeper with her tongue. I felt like my cock was a steel rod as I entered and then jack hammered Adrian's tight little cunt.

Not being greedy, Adrian got a nice string of orgasms then cleared the way for Holly. After what she had done for me, I put her legs over my shoulders so that I was fucking straight down in to her pussy. By this time, I really needed to cum bad. I had never been this hard before. I pounded her like crazy. She had begun screaming and squirting with every orgasm. She started wailing out how much she loved me. That was the perfect touch. I sank so deep and hard, I wondered if I hurt her, not that I stopped, oh no. It felt like I came for a full minute, but I know most of that was just the sensation.

I finally had to roll off to catch my breath. All three of them just started licking me anywhere and everywhere they could. It was the last thing I remembered as my tank finally ran dry, and I was out.

I only knew about their "close shave" with making it to school when they told me later after they got back that afternoon.

Me? I felt like a new man. I was very surprised at how much I had missed them for those few days.

As I lay there, I heard a light knock on my door. I just can't ignore a knock at my door, to save my life. Some kind of OCD, I guess.

I didn't remember that I was naked when I went to answer it.

I just opened it, and before I could even take in who was there, Trish was naked, on her knees with my dick in her mouth!

I know she had to taste the cum of Holly and Adrian, plus my own. She just started giving me one of those glorious blowjobs of hers.

It wasn't until I heard a car horn that I realized I was still holding the door open.

The evil part of me just said, "Fuck it." I turned her so that it could be seen exactly what she was doing. She never even slowed down. In fact, I think she got even more into it.

I did nothing. If she wanted it that bad, she would have to work for it. It didn't take long. I just let go, and she became even more focused. She didn't lose any either.

When she finished, I just pulled out of her mouth, and walked to the couch, leaving her naked and on her knees just inside my open front door.

Just before I sat on the couch, I said, "Shut the door and crawl over here."

She actually moaned, and said, "Yes Sir."

She kneeled at my feet. She looked so turned on, that it made her almost glow.

"Would you like to sit with me?"

"No Sir. This is where I belong and where I feel the most comfortable now."

"Tell me your thoughts. I sense your need, but I want you to explain."

"Yes Sir. I want you to take the ass that is yours, Sir. I cannot stop thinking about it. And when I think about it, I find my body in a complete state of sexual heat. Your telling me that you were going to take it, started it. Then your teasing has just perpetuated it. My mind is consumed with it. I find myself in constant need of it, just like you said, Sir."

"You've really never done it, have you? I find that remarkable, going by the drunk slut you were until Laura put you in chains, so to speak."

"My ex-husband tried once, but he had no idea what he was doing, and hurt me a lot, until I finally screamed to get him to quit. He never even got the head in, it hurt that bad. When I was the slut that you speak of, it was clear to any partner that I would do anything but that. If they tried it, they got nothing and were crossed off the list forever. I've been in such a state of arousal, no matter how much my Mistress and sister slave made me cum, the edge never went away. Finally, my Mistress told me I could go out and get laid.

She said that you had told her to let me do so, when I needed to. I went to my old bar, high in anticipation of getting fucked. Once I was there, I found that even guys that I loved to fuck before, didn't even interest me. All I could think about was you fucking my ass, taking it, hurting it, making me beg for it! I can tell my Mistress anything, and I told her of my need."

"What did she say, slave?"

"She told me to come to you and beg. The blowjob was from her, by proxy. It was her way of asking you to do with me as you wish. She gave me a warning that if I made trouble for you with your girls, that she would physically kick my ass just as she would Becky. No favoritism, mother or not. I don't know what your feelings are toward her, but I can honestly tell you that my daughter, my Mistress, has your back like nothing I've ever seen before.

Becky was eating her the other night, and started to pretend to be you, talking like you, pulling her hair, even twisting her nipples. When my little girl came, I thought she would break her back with how hard she pushed the middle of her body off the bed and twisted. She actually screamed. I have only heard her moan before, Sir. I told her that I was leaving work early today to come to you. She again warned me to be out of here long before your girls came home from school."

"They will be home in 3 and a half hours. I want the slutty little body that I own out of here an hour before that, cunt. Understood."

"Oh God, Yes Sir! I love that tone, Sir."

"Beg for exactly what you want, slave."

"It's a need, Sir. I need you to take this ass that you own, in any way you desire. Fuck me, take me, force me, rip me in half if you so desire. I beg of you, Master. Make this worthless body know just who really owns it!"

Before she had a chance to even register it, I had already dragged her to the hallway. From that point, I made her crawl to her own doom. I stood next to the closest chair, and she whimpered when she understood. Never slowing, she climbed right up and into it.

"I could take you right there, cunt. But, this is mostly for punishment. I just wanted you to feel the sensuousness of what scares you. Get on the bed, slut. NOW!"

She was there in seconds. I put her hands in the restraints. She was face down, whimpering and moaning. I slapped her ass until she got the idea and got onto her knees.

"Where as the chair is for punishment, these are for pain or pleasure, or both. I've never put anyone in them that I didn't care about. Take that as some comfort, slave."

I thought about taking her dry, or dipping into her dripping pussy, for a little lubrication. She had done nothing to deserve that level of pain, so I put on just a little bit of real lube. I got up behind her and laid my cock on the small of her back where her cheeks started.

I told her to start begging. As she did I slapped both cheeks hard until she was more into begging for it than dreading it. I had removed my self from her back so that I could slap all the harder.

When I heard the tone change from expectation from the begging, to the wondering if it would happen, I went straight in, not stopping until my balls bounced off of her pussy.

She was drawing her breath to scream when I started stroking. She got the scream out, but quickly started grunting and moaning. I did not take it easy on her.

She was going into the acceptance mode, when I slapped her ass and told her keep begging. It wasn't until I felt my cum just seconds away, that I pounded her with everything I had.

I had to be hurting her, but the pussy that my balls kept bouncing off of, just got wetter and wetter. I looked down to see a puddle-like stain, under her sex. Good enough.

With one last powerful stroke, I buried my cock as far into her ass as I could go, and came like crazy. I had wanted this as much as she had, and I was showing her just that, if she understood it.

I was about to start stroking to get the rest of my orgasm, when I felt her start fucking me on her own. I felt her pussy contract, even from where I was in her ass. She came hard. She didn't squirt, It was more that just a lot of her cum flowed out of her. Her cunt couldn't hold it all.

I pulled out of her and she whimpered like she had lost her best friend. I opened her restraints and told her to lick her pussy juice up off of her Master's bed. Of course the more she licked, the more her sex provided. This was one turned on little puppy.

I went to the bathroom, and came back with a wet wash cloth, and told her to clean me, or I would shove it in her mouth just as it was. I laid on my back, away from her wet spot, and watched her do as I told her.

When she felt it was clean, she took it into her mouth on her own volition. I told her that if I got hard again, I would make her ride me with it in her ass.

She actually picked up speed!

Ladies and Gentleman, we now had a Brand New, Bonafide "Fuck me in the ass" Woman.

Knowing that I would be making her hurt herself, had my dick rock hard. She climbed on, lined it up, and swallowed it into her body. She was fucking it before it was fully seated. It didn't matter, as she made sure to make the strokes long. All in, all out, all in.

Judging by the quickly growing puddle around my pubic area, she had found something that she was going to want a lot more of.

She said to me through heavy breath, just before I shot off the second time, "God, if only I had known. At the same time, I'm very glad that you got my last cherry, my darling Master."

Then she felt me cumming, and shut up to join me.

A few minutes later, she bent down and kissed and thanked me. She got up when my soft dick finally fell out of her ass. She picked up the wash cloth and started to wet it again when I told her to go ahead and use the shower.

While she did that, I stripped the sheets and replaced them with clean ones, after wiping my cock off in the dirty ones. I got a towel and held it for her to wrap herself in, and ordered her to living room. Then I took my shower.

I got semi hard just thinking about how enthusiastically she took to doing something that scared the hell out her.

As soon as I dried off, I walked out to where she was kneeling and just pushed into her mouth. Under her tender care, I quickly grew hard yet again.

I sat down on the couch and told her that I wanted her pussy on my cock, NOW!

She must really love that tone, as she was in place in seconds. That's harder to do on a couch where the male is sitting up, but she managed it. I put my hands on her waist and moved her to the slow tempo that I wanted. She adapted very quickly.

I watched her face for a few minutes. Did this woman ever get enough? She was either in orgasm, or working for the next one, constantly.

"Tell me, cunt"

She knew what I meant, "Oh God! I can't believe I've deprived myself of that. But, we don't know what we don't know. And as I said in there, I'm glad it was you, and unless you say different, it will only be you, Sir."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Sir. May I ask you for something, Master?"

"Ask slave."

"It will be time for me to leave soon. I ask you to fuck this slave's pussy until it's too raw to fuck, Sir. You've claimed my mouth and my ass in ways you could never imagine. It is your pussy, Sir, no question. But, make it know it like you did the other parts, Sir. Please?"

She removed herself from my lap. I stood up and gabbed her hair, and marched her back into my room. There, I proceeded to do just as she had asked.

It took awhile but we finally reached a mutually satisfying conclusion.

After she was dressed and ready to go, she told me in a very wicked voice, "I love the idea of going home to await my Mistress, with your cum still in my pussy, Sir."

Being just as wicked, I said, "Make sure you tell her that, and then tell her I ordered that she suck it all out and swallow it."

"Oh Shit, Sir. She will love that. She'll eat me forever to make sure she got every drop. She absolutely dreams about getting it from the source, Sir. She talks a little in her sleep. Oh, and you have a fan for life, as well as a slave, when it comes to Becky, Sir."

"And you?"

"Anytime, anywhere, in any way. No matter what, Master."

I said, "Good girl" and gave her one of my best kisses. I popped her on that ass, as it swayed out of my door. She squealed like a little girl.

Just wait until she really tries to sit down.

The place didn't smell too much like sex, by the time they got home. I could tell one thing, they were wore out. Even youth will only take you so far. The conversation wasn't the usual "girl talk" either. It seems the whole school was buzzing about the dance tomorrow night. The cause was a great one, and even the usual "I don't give a shit" group were up for it.

I used to be one of those. So that was a great sign in itself.

I asked Holly if she would call Thomas and have him call my phone. I wanted to go over a couple of things.

She got him on the phone. When she told him what I said, I guess he started to freak out. She quickly assured him everything was fine. "It's just that my Mas ... er, my friend is really up for this and wants the two of you to get your heads together."

"Yes, Thomas. I was going to say "Master". He is that to me ... Yes, them too. You of all people should understand that it needs to remain in our circle for now, right? Good. He's standing here waiting for you to call him, Thomas. Trust me, don't keep him waiting if you want to be able to sit down. I'm kidding with you, pretty boy. If you were straight we'd be dating and you know it, now call my Sir, please? Ok, love ya."

She hung up, counted to 10, and my phone went off. She smiled and winked.

I answered, "Thomas, my man, how ya doing?" He told me as I went to my room. Normal school stuff. I could tell he was nervous.

I said, "I just really want this thing to be everything we need it to be to help these kids. With that in mind, can you tell me the sound setup in the gym?"

"It's actually pretty good. They did a major overhaul of the gym about 3 years ago. New scoreboards, bleachers, and sound. I know the sound part because I've been the sound man for every Assembly, Pep Rally, Game, Talent Show, and anything else that was held in the gym for the last two years. I insisted on some high quality baffles that could be portable and rolled out for things like this. It really cuts down on that nasty reverb every gym has."

"That answered one of my biggest questions right there, Thomas. You know your stuff obviously. I don't really need my sound system, do I?"

"No you don't, Sir. But, you are being so cool about this whole thing, I certainly wasn't going to stop you. I will even run the board for you. Gerald and I can trade off for breaks. He's a very good sound man too. The only thing you may want to bring is your own pre-mixer, just to control what goes into the board. Other than that I think we are golden, Sir."

"Cool, very cool. Listen, I've got something I want to do as a surprise. It needs to stay between you and me until we do it."

I told him what I had in mind. He liked it a lot.

"I let you in on it so that you can gather your people at the right time. I'll get my girls together."

"Yes Sir. May I ask if I can dance with your girls? Gerald and I just adore them."

"You can dance with them all you want, Thomas. Aren't you and Gerald a couple?"

"Yes we are, Sir. We have to keep it DL though. They would never take to us dancing together."

"You might be surprised after we do that little thing we just discussed. The two of you have done this, with no hope of it doing anything for you. When people understand that, you might see a difference."

"Thank you, Sir. We might just try it at that. By the way, you can get in to set up anytime after 3 PM, Sir."

"Thank you, Thomas. You don't have to call me "Sir", you know."

"Actually, anyone that can make the three most important girls in the world to me, besides my mother, as happy as they are. He's "Sir" to me."

"Thank you, Thomas. We'll be there sometime after 3. We will be ready to go, long before the 8 PM start time. I say again, I love what you guys are doing, and why. I'll give you my best, that's all I can do."

"That should do it. Goodnight, Sir."

Same to you, Thomas."

I hung up.

I walked back out front, "Everything is a go, Ladies. Is Lucille coming tonight?"

Amy said "No Sir, she took an extra shift. The money was just too good to pass up. She'll be there tomorrow night, Sir."

"You guys having money problems?"

"No Sir. But, knowing the way she grew up, you can understand why she takes a shift here and there, Sir."

"Yes I do. I would like you to help me with something in the studio in a few minutes, after you get settled."

"Count on me, Sir."

"Good girl. Holly, my love. Can you explain the tongue action last night?"

She actually blushed. "Yes Sir. You have done it to both Adrian and I on several occasions, when you were eating us. It is just something that once in awhile can really be a turn on. When we've been allowed to be together, we've done it to each other. The orgasms are just outrageous. We decided that once we got a chance, we would do it to you. It worked better than we thought. Adrian was supposed to take my place, when I took hers. You had fucked her so far into oblivion, she forgot. Didn't matter, you fucked me into oblivion as well, Sir. Are you mad, Sir?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.