It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was sitting there with my coffee. I was daydreaming that Trish had secretly come by and I was spending the day fucking her in the ass. Knowing that you are going to be the first whatever with whoever, has always been a huge turn on for me.

My phone rang, shocking me out of my daydream, and made me spill some of my coffee. What a way to start the day. At least I didn't spill it on me, which was good because that shit was hot!

I answered it, and forgot my problems when I heard Holly's voice. Say what you will about me, but never doubt that I loved my girls.

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, my beautiful slave."

You know how you can just "hear" a smile over the phone? It's great when that happens.

"Sir, are you trying to get me all hot right off the bat?"

"Don't think I can't. You still owe me an orgasm over the phone at school, if I remember correctly, Pretty Girl."

"Yes I do, Sir. But, I do have something to tell you. And yes, all 3 of us are at school today. Adrian is holding up better than I would, if it had been my father. But, I didn't have the kind of bastard she did, either. Damn, now my eyes are tearing up."

"It's ok Honey, just relax. What did you need to tell me?"

"That you must be some kind of psychic. Thomas told me a few minutes ago to let you know that it HAS been moved to the gym, Sir."

"Well, hopefully that's a good sign that we can raise enough money to take care of everybody. That's good news. I'll certainly bring my "A" game."

"Is there ever a time that you don't, Sir? Don't answer, I'm almost late for class. We'll see you in a few hours, Sir. Bye!"

Well, it might be a good day after all.

To hear them come bouncing in after school, was a very welcome sound.

The French Kisses that I got from each of them, were also very welcome. It only took them ten minutes to freshen up and then start the "Girl Talk". I admit, I was very interested in this one. I was hoping that Holly had talked to Red. I really wanted to hear her side of it, even second hand.

Just as before, the first 15 minutes was very inane stuff. I listened on Auto Pilot.

They were all still trying to figure out who the pregnant girl was. They all had suspicions, but no one knew for sure. I was thinking that if it's only 1, things must have settled down since I was there. I know that at least 10 girls were pregnant on our Graduation Day and no, none of them were mine. It was hush hush of course, but when your girlfriend (soon to be wife), ran with the biggest gossip in our class, you learned these things.

Apparently, Becky was still making googly eyes at Laura, who as always was oblivious. Holly did say that one strange thing happened. On one of the rushes between classes, she and Becky bumped in the hallway, by accident. Becky just told her that she was "A lucky girl" then rushed off to class.

Amy asked, "Was that bitch trying to say you were lucky that she didn't kick your ass?"

Holly replied, "That's what I would have thought. But, it sounded more like it had a touch of ... I guess the best word is "Envy". I have no idea why. Just one of those things, I guess. Even the popular girls have a bad day sometimes."

I filed that one away, to warn Laura about.

Holly continued, "On the bright side, my friend Beth was happier than I've ever seen her. It seems that she finally got to spend some time with her older guy, one night this week. She wouldn't give too many specifics. But, she learned how to do a lot of things that night, that she never thought she would do. She's still a virgin though. Apparently, he is letting her choose when that happens.

She said if he had ordered it, she was more than ready to obey him. So, I asked her if she was serious about him? She asked, "If your guy got you off as much as I did that night, wouldn't you be?" I could only tell her, "He did and I am." She said they have what she calls a "sez/do" relationship. When I asked what that meant, she said, "He sez, and I do." and like I said, she is very happy."

Holly then turned to me, and gave me a very slow wink.

Oh fucking shit! She knew! Somehow, she knew!

Adrian asked, "Did she at least tell you his name?"

"No. She wasn't giving up shit about him, other than what they did. I am just glad to see her feel good about herself for a change."

Then it went off into more inane stuff that only teenage girls could be interested in.

I went to check my stuff for my gig tonight. I was going to the same club we were at on Tuesday. I damn near jumped out of my skin when an arm went around my waist.

Holly said, "Sorry, Sir. I just wanted to see the room that Amy talks about so much."

I just bit the bullet, "How do you know?"

"It wasn't Beth, Sir. Like I said, she wasn't giving up shit about who he is. When she talked about the way he touched her, the things he said to her. It was you down to a tee. Oh, and the "Big Black Truck" was a give away too. Brainiac, remember?"

"Well, she knows about you, too. She figured it out almost the same way, except she said she had pumped you for information, and figured it out, from the way I talked to her and touched her. She doesn't want to be part of the "Family", yet. She wants it to just be me and her for awhile. So keep it between you two, for now. I give you permission to talk openly with her. I will tell her the same in a few minutes."

I then explained the whole Tony/Jade thing that started it, and what was next.

"I love the whole "Taking their virginity at the same time" thing. That is hotter than shit!"

"Would you believe that it was Jade's idea? She shocked the shit out of me, when she told me."

"Momma's really coming along, Sir. She was walking on air the whole day yesterday and again this morning."

"So how do you feel about what happened at the club? We haven't had a chance to talk about it."

"I can't believe it happened, and I can't stop thinking about it. My pussy gets wet every time I do think about it. I'm just waiting to see what happens next. I'm scared and turned on like crazy just wondering about it. Never doubt, Sir. I'm like Beth. You say, and I do. No questions."

"Good girl."

"And all yours, Sir."

"Yes you are, you beautiful bitch."

She just smiled.

We walked back out front. The bag reminded the other two what night it was.

"Can we go, Sir? I want to see my little sub Lisa."

"Yes, under two conditions. You DO go to school tomorrow and she may be your sub, but she is going to be my slave."

"Yes Sir. I didn't mean to presume, It's just that I haven't seen her for awhile. I do like her, you know?"

"I hope you all do, because she will be one of you, when she is ready."

They all seemed to like that.

I noticed that Adrian was quieter than usual. Understandable with the week she's had. I held my arms out to her, and she was in them in a flash. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. I sat down with her in my lap. She cried softly into my chest. I just held her, hoping she could feel the love I had for her.

After a bit, she got herself back together and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek as a "Thank you". Nothing needed to be said about it. It wouldn't be the last time, either.

They all then went to Adrian's room, for whatever they do back there. It's her room, and unless she invites me, her privacy is never to be violated.

In fact, I went to my room for a little privacy myself.

I made a quick call to Laura and warned her to reign Becky in just a bit. I then had her put Trish on. I said, "Soon, very soon that ass will know it's Master very well."

I hung up before she could reply. I love to tease like that. They know it's coming, but don't know when. It keeps them on a "hair trigger", if you will.

I then called Red. She had just pulled into the parking lot of the burger joint.

"Give me a night that you are off and Bobby can get off or call in without too much of a problem, cunt."

"I'm off this coming Wednesday, Sir. If he puts in a request for that night off tonight, there should be no problem, Sir."

"Good girl. I'll have Jade call him and tell him to do that very thing. I'll give you a time and place when I firm it up with her. Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"I was ready the other night, Sir. I told Holly today that if you had ordered it, it would have happened. What I didn't tell her, was that I almost wished you had just taken it, with no warning at all. Does that make me crazy, Sir?

"No, it makes you a girl that knows what she wants. You know who you are and who you belong to, and would deny me nothing. If you think about it, no matter how rough I am with you, no matter what I do to you, it doesn't happen if you say the word. You've placed yourself in my hands and I take that seriously."

"I never thought of it that way. I've only known what I've learned on my own, until that night. Now, I can't think of anything else. Whatever you want, whenever you want, I'm yours, no question, Daddy."

"Speaking of which, have you done what I said?"

"Oh God, Yes! It took a couple times for it to register with him, but it happened just like you said it would. I owe you the whole Twenty Dollars, Sir. He's not sure exactly what's going on, but he gets hard almost every time I walk into the room. He and my mother have had sex more times this week than I can ever remember them having. I only know that because she is quite loud about it. It even sounds like he might be just a little Dominant, too."

"Have you ever brought girlfriends over?"

"No Sir. Until Holly, I've never had a girlfriend I could talk to."

"Damn girl. You've deprived him of one of the joys of having a teenage daughter. Even a man that would never think of touching his own daughter, is going to enjoy looking at her friends. Secretly, of course. They are someone else's daughter, and will star in many of his fantasies. But they are just that; Fantasies. Maybe a dose of you AND Holly bouncing around the house, is just what he needs."

"Would she really do that, Sir?"

"What did you just tell me you would do for me, slave?"

"Anything and everything, Sir."

"Multiply that by 2, and that's Holly."

"Wow! Can I think about it, Sir? While I know that I can't be jealous over you, my daddy might be a different thing, altogether."

"Understood. By the way, she knows that I'm your "Older Guy". She figured it out from things you said. Nothing has been said by me that you two haven't already shared with each other, so no confidences have been given away. I give you permission to talk freely with her, and I have told her the same."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm your cunt, and you are my daddy and Master. The pussy that you own is dripping, Sir."

"Then cum for me right there, right now, cunt!"

She must have just stuck her hands in her pants, as it was only seconds before I heard the sounds that are unique to her, when she is cumming.

She said through very heavy breathing, "Oh My God, Sir! Thank you so much. I needed that even more than I thought. Only you could make me do that."

I thought about asking her if she messed up her pants by squirting in them, but decided to let her worry about it.

I just said, "Remember that, slave."

Then I hung up.

I made one last call. This one to Lucille.

"How's that fine ass that I own, doing?"

"Just waiting for the next time you take it, Sir." She said, without missing a beat.

"You really like it that much, don't you pet?"

"Yes Sir. It's the last thing I ever thought I would love so much. I've learned to love a lot of things since you came into my life. I think that I love it, because it was the only cherry that I had to offer you. Which makes having you there, very special to me, Sir."

"It's very special to me, too. So are you. Speaking of cherries, can you get off next Wednesday?"

"Yes Sir. I'll trade with my friend for Sunday."

"Good girl. Jade needs to call Bobby and tell him to put in a request tonight to be off that night. I talked to Red, and she said that would work the best. We need to firm it up, but I think we should get a motel room, and wear the two of them AND the two of us, out."

"Shit, you Evil Man! I'm going to have to change my panties now."

"Take them off!"

A minute later, "They are off, Sir."

"Good. You go the rest of the night like that. You will rub that pussy the whole time that Jade talks to Bobby, but you are not allowed to cum. Is that evil enough, slave?"

"Yes Sir! Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"Just as much as I love you, Lucille. Never forget that."

"Never Sir."

I hung up and went to get my shower. It was time to get ready.

My cheering section was there when I got back. God, how I had missed this.

I said, "New rule. All will pay the toll, but the one on the end will finish the job. I'll give you a minute to decide who that will be."

I turned my back. When the shuffling stopped, I turned around and was surprised to see that Adrian had pulled rank, as it were. I wasn't going to question it.

I let Holly do her best, for a minute. I did the same with Amy. By the time I got to Adrian, I was very close.

She said, "I need it bad, Sir."

I played passive and she went after it like a wild woman. I came hard and fast.

"Thank you, Sir. I really, really needed that."

"I understand, slave."

Nothing else needed to be said. It wouldn't be the last time, either.

Yes, I'm aware I said that twice. It's true in both instances.

We took both vehicles so that if the girls got tired, they could go home earlier.

Lisa was so glad to see us that she outdid herself in getting us the table we now considered "ours". She was really flushed. I think she missed us more than I would have thought.

Amy wasted no time, "Tell Master that your pussy is naked and his, slave."

Lisa was so ready, that she breathlessly blurted it out. Then she realized what Amy had called her.

"Slave?"

"Just getting you used to it, pet. You are his, in anyway that he wants you. Anytime he wants you. You want it. You know you have for awhile. You are just afraid to actually commit to it."

"I know that I like how he makes me feel, Miss Amy. I know I have a need for him. I like how you and Miss Adrian and Miss Holly, seem to be so happy."

I asked, "Don't you want to be happy, Lisa?"

"I'm not sure what "happy" is, Sir. I know I really like it when you come in. I get a really warm feeling inside ... and in places that I say are yours."

She blushed like crazy and hurried off to put in our orders.

I decided to move things along a little bit quicker. I went to the Men's Room earlier than I normally did during our meal.

As I figured, she was in the dark hallway. I didn't hesitate. I pushed her farther back into the darkness, and kissed her. It was a deep kiss this time, and I could feel her body responding. I put my hand under her skirt and went right to her naked pussy. She stiffened for a second and then really started responding.

I put a couple of fingers in her, and was shocked to find something that I never expected.

I broke the kiss and made her tell me it was mine.

"My pussy is yours, Sir. So are my mouth and my tits, Sir."

Since my hand was already there, I reached around and firmly gripped her ample behind.

"Tell me that is my ass, Lisa."

She was a bit shaky on this one, but she did say it.

I gave her a peck on the cheek, and went back to the table.

They all looked at me expectantly. I just said, "She's a virgin. I felt the hymen, myself. We might need to slow down a little. I'd say she's about 26, or 27. There must be a reason she is still a virgin. Maybe, we are pushing too fast."

Amy quipped, "Being one myself, Sir, and her being almost 10 years older than me, I'd say you aren't moving fast enough."

Holly said, "She may be right, Sir. Remember how innocent and unsure of myself that I was when we first met? It could be the same kind of thing."

"Well, She did become very still when I first touched her. But just seconds later, She started kissing me harder."

Adrian said, "Like I've been saying, I think there is a story like mine in there."

"I'm starting to think you're right, Little Girl."

"Little Girl?" As usual, we missed Lisa coming up to the table.

"He has a pet name for each of us, Lisa. That one is mine."

Holly said, "Mine is "Pretty Girl" and I love when he says it."

"Miss Amy?"

"Mine is "Princess". After awhile, you start to feel really good when you hear yours. Like that warm feeling you mentioned earlier."

"I really like that. Maybe I need to see if I can earn one. After you guys stop treating me differently, now that you know I am a virgin."

She could be blunt when she wanted to be.

I said, "I think we need to talk without the distraction of you working. What time do you get off, Lisa?"

"My actual shift ends at 9, but I just usually stay until I'm too tired to work. I don't get paid for anything after my shift, except for tips. At least there are people here. Nothing is waiting for me at home, except a mother that acts like she hates me."

"I knew it. I knew there was a story there, Sir."

"What do you mean, Miss Adrian?"

"We need to talk. Can you get off earlier than 9?"

"Yes, Miss Adrian. With all of the hours I give this place, I can pretty much leave anytime I want to. I just need to tell the Night Manager."

Amy said, "Then go tell them, Lisa. Master is a DJ at a club, and tonight we are going too. So are you. You can ride with him or us, or take your own car. We can bring you back to get it, on our way home with no problem, if you'd like."

"I've never been to a club, Miss Amy."

"Neither had we, until recently. It's fun, and you'll be with us. You damn well know that he isn't going to let anything happen to you. I wouldn't either. I know you feel that. I told you before that you were mine, too."

"Yes, Miss Amy. I keep a spare set of clothes in my car, may I change into them before we leave?"

"As long as what Master owns is like it is supposed to be."

"Yes, Miss Amy." She had a little bounce in her step when she went to tell the Manager.

I paid and made sure she got a nice tip.

"Girls, I'm going to need to head out. Bring her up when she is ready. If she backs out, DO NOT give her any grief about it. Amy, I've given you a lot of leeway tonight. But, no one touches her until I say so, understood?"

"Yes Sir! I love when you use that voice."

Adrian said, "We all do, Amy."

Holly agreed. She did ask if she could ride up with me, I gave her the keys and told her she had 30 seconds to get that pretty ass of mine in the truck. She flew out of the Diner.

Lisa had heard what I said, and saw Holly's reaction. She said, "I don't think I could ever move that fast, Sir."

"Then you'll just get the spanking that comes from not doing what I said."

I just turned and walked out. Boy, was she going to get an education on the way up there.

Holly had started the truck and the AC had it feeling nice.

"I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, Pretty Girl."

"Everybody should be completely done by tomorrow, Sir. I'm calling first dibs on fucking your brains out."

"Smart girl."

"Thank you, Sir."

We just made small talk on the way to the club. I could tell that she was dying to ask if I had anything in mind for tonight. I wasn't going to tell her one way or another.

Unfortunately, it was decided for us. When we got there, Linda pulled us to the side.

"The owner heard what happened Tuesday night, and too many people know who you are to mistake who it was. I told him I was a close friend of yours, and would tell you not to do it again. He said that he wasn't mad because it happened. He actually wished he had been there.

The problem he has is that if something like that got out, this place could be investigated for several different things, which would not be good. I'm supposed to tell you that if he hears of anything like that again, he would have to let you go. You bring in too much business to let that happen, Baby. So cut it out, ok?"

"Understood. And thank you for stepping up for me."

"Anything for you. Next time, invite me. I would have been right there beside her, and you know it. Just do it somewhere that you don't work at.

I laughed and said, "I know you would. I remember you handled step 2 pretty well, too."

"Damn right! And as for you, Beautiful. I'd love to get a taste of that sweet little thing of yours."

Not one to be shy anymore, Holly came back with, "I'd let you do it, but we need his permission, and I am just finishing my cycle."

"It'll happen, Baby. I can already tell that he can't say "no" to you any more than he can me. Just don't push him. Never do that ... very bad Juju."

She went back to work her tables.

I was setting up. Holly came up and sat in one of the chairs I keep on the stage. I could see she was slightly troubled.

"Don't let her rattle you, Baby. She's everything she says she is, but so are you."

"What is step 2, Sir?"

"Do you REALLY want to know?"

"I need to know, Sir."

"It's the same thing, but instead of them Jacking off on your tits, you blow every one of them. And as always, NEVER lose a drop."

"Holy Shit! That's so hot, nasty, and scary at the same time. Did she really do that, Sir?"

"You know I don't tell secrets like that, Holly. But, you are welcome to ask her."

"Thank you, Sir."

Of course she went right over and asked. She was white as a sheet when she came back.

"3 separate times, she did that for you? You made her?"

"Yes and Yes. She had her word, just like you. Do we have a problem?"

"Not at all, Sir. I'm just in awe of both of you. I know it is so wrong, but it is so fucking hot at the same time."

"I would use the word "Erotic" if I were to describe it."

"That too, Sir"

My other ladies had just shown up. Lisa looked so out of her element, it wasn't even funny. I felt bad for her. I made sure that I included her in the big hug and kiss that I gave each one of my girls. She seemed to loosen up just slightly, after that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.