It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Author's note; I should have put this at the end of the previous chapter, but had not even thought of it until a dear friend, and a couple of readers asked about it. Hopefully this will add closure.

Adrian did go to the funeral to honor a request from her Mother. I waited for her in the truck. Afterward, I asked if she wanted to go to her former home to pick up anything she had left behind in her hurried escape. We spent very little time there, but she came out with a paper bag of stuff that she wanted. To this day, I have no idea of the contents. I do know that every year since, Adrian has taken her mother out for dinner on her birthday.

"Uncle Bobby" was bonded out by family on his and the father's side who didn't believe the story. While awaiting trial, he was found hanging in his living room in what was ruled a suicide. Both he and the father was tried and convicted in Absentia, in order to give the victims (even more had come forward) legal standing in a suit against the estates of both. As well as to give them grounds to get help from both State and Federal agencies.

"Junior" was not arrested that day at the hospital, as he was a minor, and no credible witnesses had come forward. The Public Defender also put forth that Junior himself was a victim of the abuse. Adrian was very upset at this and claimed that it was simply not true. I guess you can say "Karma is a Bitch" as 6 months after he turned 18, Child Pornography was found on his home computer. Even worse, it was "Homemade" meaning the dumb ass recorded himself with the victims, and then tried to sell it. He is currently serving a 25 year sentence.


The night ended even better. Of course, the girls wanted to go to Lucille's after the things that had happened today. I surprised the shit out of all of them when I told them I was going to Lucille's as well, if she would have me.

She jumped in the truck with me, and told Amy to drive her car home. And told Holly to drive Amy's car home. They took her orders with no questions at all. Must be that "Mother's voice" thing. I told her I wanted to tell her what happened with Red.

"You can tell me later while you are fucking me. Right now, I'm going to fill a fantasy of my own."

With that, she worked her body into a position that worked for her, and I felt her hand at my zipper. I soon felt myself engulfed in her very warm mouth. She gave me what had to be close to the world's slowest blowjob.

She had brought me close so many times and backed off that I would have lost my mind, if I didn't have to pay attention to the road. When I pulled into her driveway and parked, she took my hand and put it on the back of her head. I got the message, and was soon fucking up into her mouth as I held her head in place.

I came so hard that for the first time ever, she lost a little. I finished finally. It had to be one of the longest orgasms I've ever had.

Being her Master, and her breaking one of the rules, got her punished. I just pushed her head down until her face was in the carpet. I had her skirt pulled up and spanked that ass hard, while she licked up what she had lost.

When I finally let her up, she started begging me to fuck her. Due to spanking her, I had gotten hard again. Remember, she is a very thin woman. When I pulled her into my lap, her pussy found what it needed and swallowed it up. I think Adrian would be the only other one small and limber enough to have done this.

I made her ride me slow, very slow. She was going crazy as I told her what had happened with Red. I thought she was going to fuck up and cum, when I told her how bad Red wanted the "double virginity loss" thing. I was in no hurry to cum, this time. I had plans for what was left of the night. She was going to be one tired puppy at work tomorrow.

I told her to get off of me and get out. I then handed her purse to her. Once I locked my truck, I picked her up, put her right back on my cock. We walked to the door that way, every step threatening to send her into orgasm. She handed me the keys to the door, which I unlocked as she slowly rode me, and held me in a death grip.

I took her right to her bed. We were still joined when we fell on to it. I rolled onto my back and told her, "If you want it. Get it!"

She fucked me like a crazy woman. She came 3 times before she slowed down.

"You haven't cum, Sir?"

"I was enjoying a woman that has found herself. You've never been more beautiful to me."

She just gave me a lust filled look and said, "I have an error to correct."

She slithered down, her pussy leaving my cock. It was soon replaced by her mouth. It was going to take awhile, and I just let her go.

I heard the door open, and soon saw the rest of my girls over her bobbing head. They just conversationally told me, that they had gone to both my place and Holly's place to get clothes. Lucille was just bobbing along, all through this. They all then started licking her, all over her body.

Amy took my role, in that she got her mother's hair in her hand, and started fucking me with her mom's mouth, hard and deep. Just as Holly or Adrian hit the right spot and sent Lucille into orgasm, Amy somehow sensed mine and put mom's mouth straight down and held It as I fucked upward as hard as I possibly could.

Lucille missed nothing this time. And every girl took turns kissing her when Amy let her up. That was fucking hot, let me tell you.

Adrian whispered a question in my ear, I agreed.

She told the other two to get Lucille in position for a good "ass fucking", and hold her down.

As they did that, Adrian took me in her mouth. I think I could be dead and still get hard if Adrian sucked me. Once she had me ready, she pulled me up by my arms and said, "Fuck that slave in her ass, hard. When we "Girl Talk" about you, that's all she can talk about!"

Amy and Holly agreed that it was true. They were holding her arms, and Adrian put some lube on me.

"Lucille?"

"Take it just like Adrian said, Sir. Please!"

The "please" went up several octaves and turned into a long wail, as I sank balls deep, just as she said it.

I was making long slow powerful strokes, all in, all out, all in.

Adrian had gotten under her and was licking her clit. At one point, she said Lucille was just in one long continuous orgasm. I know she was wailing like she was.

I met Holly's eyes at some point and held them as I made 3 or 4 really hard thrusts, and mouthed "You" to her. She got the point and had to fight not to cum. Every time I could, I now reminded her of what was coming for her.

I finally felt myself in the chute, and really went after it. When I came I howled like a wolf. Amazingly, all of the girls howled with me, no kidding!

When I finally pulled out and fell on my back on the bed, I was done. I mean DONE!

They made poor Lucille clean me up, when they brought her a wet cloth.

I managed to say, "I think we've been had."

Lucille came right back with, "I know I've been."

Somewhere in there, we fell asleep.

I was waking up in my favorite way. I looked down to see Lucille. Once she knew I was awake, she left my very hard cock, and laid down beside me.

She simply asked, "Love me, please?"

I would normally say, "And I did."

But the truth is that it was a very mutual act of Making Love.

When we finally came together, it was as intense as anything we had ever shared before this.

I was completely sated when I rolled off to lay next to her.

I noticed that it was light, "Are you late for work, Baby?"

"Normally, yes. But before I left last night, I worked a trade with a friend of mine. She takes my shift today, and I take her's tomorrow."

"What about the girls?"

"Well, Adrian was just not going to go to school. Of course, the Three Musketeers stuck together. I was too happy and satisfied to fight about it. Then I walked in here and saw my Master at attention, and I'm pretty sure you know the rest."

"You nasty girl."

"You Nasty Man."

"Bitch."

"About time you recognize!"

We just broke up laughing at that.

I left around noon to go home. I just feel better in my own place. Adrian wanted to spend the day off with her sisters. After yesterday, I doubted I could or would deny her anything for awhile.

I did manage to be somewhat productive. I had some pre-production to do, before the scheduled session on Sunday. The first thing was to get the drum tracks. I use Roland's V-Drums. It keeps the neighbors happy, and gives me a lot of leeway.

Tim and I always lay scratch tracks when we start a song. This means that there are quick guitar tracks laid down, along with a bass track as we work out the arrangement. This is played to a plain old MIDI drum beat. This gives us something to play in time to, and lays down a MIDI track at the same time. Meaning that once the time code is laid down, it will play back exactly the same every time, so that all tracks are in time with each other.

After we have the basic Idea, then the real work starts. I am not a drummer, but thanks to MIDI I can impersonate one pretty well. I slow down the time code track, sometimes way down. This allows me to actually play the drums at a comfortable pace. The sequencer in the drum machine records the pad hits, not the sounds. Once this is all laid down. I put the machine back at full speed, and use the sound kit I have made custom for me. The hits that were recorded in the sequencer now triggers the drum samples just as I played them.

I then record these on an audio track, using my custom kit. There are thousands of samples in the sequencer. So, that gives Amy plenty of opportunities to make something great, or totally trash. I recorded my kit anyway, so they would be there. I will make my own mix after Amy makes hers. Anyway, just to get the drum tracks, takes up most of the day.

I will try to use Friday to lay down my guitar tracks. Then Sunday, we can concentrate on a bass track, a lead track, and then vocals, both lead and backing. This will be the session that Amy will Engineer/Produce. If she is around on Friday, and I'm still trying to get the guitar tracks, she will be a big help then as well.

At least I was able to get the hardest part done, today.

I was sweaty as hell and jumped in the shower. Then as usual, just covered myself with a towel. My phone rang, it was the girls saying they were staying at Lucille's one last night. My thought as I hung up, was that now I've been alone 3 out of 4 nights.

I mean, I understood. But that doesn't mean I was happy about it.

I guess you could say I was a bit pissed, a bit frustrated, and for no particular reason, a bit horny

I heard a knock at my door. I just wrapped my towel around me and answered it.

You take everything I just said that I was feeling, add in what was at the door and we had The Perfect Storm

I Stepped aside as Laura was preceded by both of her slaves, on leashes. They stopped just inside the door. Like I said, I was a bit frustrated, and the sight of Becky was enough to set me off.

I walked right up to Laura and backhanded her, hard. "Is this how these cunts walk into my house, now?!"

Laura simply said, "Now!"

She looked at me with a new admiration as she shed her clothes quickly. And dropped to her knees.

I turned to see that Trish was naked, and on her knees.

Becky was just standing there.

Laura said, "I told you how to be in this place, cunt!"

"Yes Mistress. But I will not bow to him."

Laura said, "Master, teach her the error of her ways."

I got directly into Becky's face. "I own your Mistress, which means I own you. I owe you for what you did here in my house. I wonder if she's even worth the time." This last part was directed at Laura

"She is worth it Sir. It's that stubborn streak that needs to be broken."

Laura then walked up, and slapped the shit out of Becky, who went right to her knees, trying to cling to her Mistress.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm so sorry"

Laura handed me Trish's leash. Then she pulled on Becky's making her crawl to keep up. She sat in the chair, pulled Becky's hair when she was close enough, until her face was right over Laura's pussy.

Laura played it exactly right, "May I use this worthless cunt, Master?"

"Make her beg. Make her know that she is nothing. She is only good for two things. eating pussy, and sucking dick."

I had sat down In my spot. Trish was at my feet. I was patting her head. Her hand was slipping under my towel, but she couldn't quite get the nerve up. She had seen me backhand her Mistress, who then slapped the hell out of Becky. So, she was unsure of her standing at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.