It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I got out the shower, more fixated on Laura than I was when I went in. My conclusions may or may not be right, I'm no shrink. But, it made sense to me. What mattered to me even more was that she had unlimited potential in how far I could take her, and not feel bad about it.

Because, I did not give a shit about her, or so I told myself. I was starting to sound a little obsessed myself, I guess. I could try to justify it by saying, it was really an obsession on what I could do WITH her, but even I would call "bullshit" on that one.

Call it what you will, but I really wanted the toy that I didn't care if I broke it or not.

I won't even try to justify it anymore.

Once I made that decision, I could think straight again. I knew I would see her around, and it didn't have to be right now.

I was getting dressed, when Adrian bounced into the room, wearing her new "sexy as hell" blue bikini. She reminded me that I had told her that soon we would go down to the pool, and if I wanted, I could show her off like I did Holly.

Then the other 3 bounced in wearing swim suits, even Lucille. Who, though she didn't think so, was smoking hot in her tight ass black bikini. Holly, of course had on her almost non existent white bikini.

Amy, of all people was dressed in the most modest suit. A tight one piece with dark stripes on it. When I mentioned how much more conservative she looked, she came right back with, "It ain't what I can do IN the suit, Sir. It's what I can do OUT of it, that matters."

She had me there. I was starting to wonder if I was going to survive the night of her birthday.

I, of course changed into my own suit, which looked like most beach bum suits, men wear in Florida. While still in the bedroom, Lucille walked up and grabbed me, and said, "They are just tight enough, that if you get hard while they are wet, You just call the name, and that one will handle it." All 4 of them had a nice laugh at that one.

Then I reminded them, "If I call the name, that one better do a good job, and I don't mean handjob. Crowd or no crowd."

Even dry suits can't hide aroused nipples. I made sure I pinched all 8 of them as I walked between them to the door.

Again, it seemed like we arrived like a King and his consorts. Or would that be Concubines? I figured we would look like that no matter how we walked in to a place or area.

Being a Saturday, it should have been full of people. But, it looked like an ordinary day, with not too many people at all. Maybe about 15 altogether, not counting us.

I said, "Looks like a lot of them opted for the beach. More room for us."

The girls all picked out chairs, covered them with towels and went to lay back on them, until I said, "Negative. I want every one of those suits wet, and checked out by every eye here, before you lay down. I have 4 beautiful and hot ladies with me. Life is short and I want to be the envy of the pool, if not the whole complex, today. Now, Chop Chop!"

They all went in laughing. I've seen them all naked separately, and at the same time. But, there is just an extra bit of sexiness about seeing what is supposed to be hidden, when it is all wet and see-thru. It's like the panty shot, from the girl with the too short skirt on. You weren't supposed to see it, but you did. Instant hard-on, and a fantasy for the next time you need to call one up.

I just had to join them. I mean they were mine, you know.

I made sure I felt up, and rubbed my hard cock on all 4 of them. Of course, then each one took a turn teasing me by rubbing their assets right where they would do the most good. When Adrian came for her second go round, I grabbed her around the waist, pulled her to me, and then used one hand to bare one of her tits. I leaned down and sucked the hell out of her nipple, in plain view of every one.

Remember, she has those long needle shaped nipples, that were now rock hard. Though I covered her back up, there was no way to hide them. The look she gave me, was lust, and calling me bad names, all at the same time. I crooked a finger at her, and she came back in my arms. That's when my hand went into her bottoms, and fingered her like crazy. As soon as I could see and feel her orgasm coming, I stopped everything.

Her look this time said she was willing to beg. I just told Holly to tell her how to swim the laps. Adrian listened, and then began right away. She kept the slow speed that Holly had told her, as well.

Lucille and I were on one side, Amy and Holly on the other. Every time Adrian passed between us, she was felt up everywhere she could be.

I saw a few others taking notice. I told Adrian not to stop. 2 laps later she was getting felt up on both ends of the pool. The other end was a good mix of males and females.

"You guys and girls can play all you want, but anyone hurts her, and it won't be fun anymore. Follow the rules or get out of the line."

Adrian was losing her mind by this point, because she needed to cum so bad. I said nothing and she kept swimming laps. This in itself was an amazing turn around for her, if you remember the scared mouse that first came to me. I told Holly to be ready to go the next time through. As she got to me, I took Adrian in my arms, and watched as Holly started her laps.

I carried Adrian over to the side, and put her up on the edge. I pulled the crotch area out of the way, and licked her like a mad man. It didn't take long. She loudly moaned through one orgasm, and took a death grip on my hair and held me there until she had a second, even bigger one. When I backed off and she slipped back into the water, the group at the other end, clapped for her. No shit.

Of course by this point, Holly had made a few laps and was panting hard herself. I told the group at the other end that if they would send one their own through, I would take care of Holly right here too. Holly jumped into my arms, just as a fairly pretty brunette with good size tits came through. I made sure to get my feel before I took Holly to the steps. I sat down on the third one from the bottom, putting my head at just the right height for her. I told her this was her chance for payback. If she wanted that pussy sucked, she was going to have to take it.

I thought she would be easy on me out of fear of it coming back on her. I was wrong.

She held my head and grinded that pussy on my face like she was trying to stay on the bull for the full 8 seconds. She had even untied the bottoms so that there was no chance of any road blocks. It took a bit longer than 8 seconds, but she went for 3(!) sets of multiples. I came up for air, just in time to hear the brunette yell out her own orgasm. Lucky bitch was being eaten by both a guy and a girl.

Lucille didn't want a turn, and no way was I sending 17 year old Amy down there. I needn't have worried. A blonde with a fairly flat chest was coming through. I took a feel just so I could say that I did, and climbed out. Adrian and Holly had already done so, and were laying in the chairs like they had wanted to. Lucille and Amy weren't too far behind me.

We laid back, and watched the others carry on the game we had started.

Every 5 or so minutes, a big roar would erupt as whoever's turn it was, got their reward. I noticed that even guys were being sent out to do laps as well. The girls in there seemed to like it.

I said to Holly, "We should have patented that damn game!"

Her answer was, "Sure, but would you really want to be known for inventing that?"

She had a point. I don't live in that complex in the present, but I have it on good authority that when it's a day without too many adults around, the game seems to get played quite regularly. I will not name the complex, because as Holly said, I don't think I want to be known for starting it.

But then again, for all I know it could have and probably has been around for centuries in one form or another. I mean I had to get the inspiration from somewhere. I can't have been the only Master seeking to shame a slave in this way, over all of these years.

That makes a lot more sense, I think.

We stayed another 45 minutes or so. The girls enjoying the sun. The two perverts, Amy and I, were watching the game. Lucille was just having fun relaxing.

I started to get that feeling of being watched, just as we started to get ourselves together to go back to the apartment. I just scanned around quickly, but saw nothing that was obvious. A few more kids had joined in at the pool. Maybe it was one of them, watching my girls. If I had been in there, I damn sure would have watched every move they made.

Yes, they WERE/ARE that HOT!

We started to file out, with me bringing up the rear. I looked back one last time, and just as I'm sure you've already suspected, there was Laura looking rather subdued, and leaning on the fence that surrounds the pool area. I met her eyes, which were already looking at me. I don't know what possessed me, but I pursed my lips like I was blowing her a kiss, and gave her a wink. Even as I was turning around, I could see her perking right up.

She didn't follow us, so I can only assume that she stayed and possibly joined the game, and that was just fine with me.

I didn't get away unscathed, though. Amy turned and gave me a look that could wilt flowers, and just shook her head. She then turned and followed the others. Of course the little extra swing she put in her ass as she walked, kept my attention all the way home.

I'm a man, what else can I say?

We all got inside the apartment, and before the girls could start undressing, I stopped them. The look of shock on each of their faces was priceless.

"I just wanted to let you know that you could take off your suits in the bathroom. That way you can rinse off the chlorine, and then come out as you should be. Make sense?"

A chorus of "Yes Sir" followed. And they started to file out, down the hall.

Lucille was last in line, and that was perfect. I grabbed her hair and yanked her back to me. I hissed "How is Tony's favorite cunt doing today?" as I rubbed the front of her bottoms.

She never missed a beat, "I was just thinking about you, Baby. I ain't been fucked good and hard since that night, Tony. Of course, I don't take that shit off of customers, so they treat old Jade nice."

"What about the rich guy?"

"He's different. The way he pays, he gets what he wants. But, even he can't tear me up like you can, Baby. You know that."

"Damn right, you little slut. Never forget that!" I was rubbing the hell out of her pussy through her suit now. She kept pressing hard into my hand.

"I think it's time we go tease your little boyfriend down at the burger joint. You'd like that wouldn't you, bitch?"

"Oh please Tony, can we? Please? I'll do anything just to see that baby face look at me."

"You would do anything anyway, whore. But, I appreciate your eagerness. Tell you what. You shower off with your suit on, so more of you can be seen. Then you go get or borrow, a real short skirt to put on over these bottoms. Leave the top just like it is. Then you get these other bitch's lunch orders, and we'll go see if you can't mess with the boy some more." I pushed her away by her hair, so that she knew there was no arguing.

She was positively shining though. She really wanted this!

Have I said lately, just how much I love my ladies?

Consider it said.

She must have borrowed one of Adrian's new skirts. With Adrian's shortness, and Jade being taller than average, not only was the skirt tight as hell, but if she breathed hard, her suit bottoms showed. Perfect.

The hard ass nipples, pushing against the very thin, very wet material, were like the cherries on top.

I almost took her right there, but was able to hold off.

She showed me a piece of paper with the orders on it, so we were good to go.

"Get your hot little ass out to that truck now, before I fuck you right here, cunt!"

She didn't waste a second. She was at the truck before I shut the front door.

I never broke character, so she didn't either.

After we were rolling, I said, "So tell Tony what you would do to that boy if I turned you loose on him."

"I would teach him how to touch a girl to turn her on. If he did good at that, I would suck his eyeballs out through his dick. Teach him how to make a girl do it just like he wanted."

"What if that wasn't enough to give the boy some confidence?"

"Then Jade would teach him how to fuck like a stud. I want to rock his whole world. If he don't have a girlfriend now, he will after that. I'd teach him good!"

I reached over and put my hand inside her top. I pinched and rolled that rock hard nipple, "Who is your man, bitch?"

"You Tony, always you. You know why? Because you let me do stuff like this. You love me, and you know it."

I pulled her to me by that nipple. That had to hurt like a muther, but she didn't even wince, "Just don't take advantage of that fact, Jade. I mean it."

"Never Tony. You own me, Baby."

I let up just a little so she could straighten back up in her seat. Just to show me how much she was mine I guess, she put her own fingers on top of my fingers and added her own strength to the pressure on her nipple.

I looked down and the front of her bottoms were wetter than hell, and it wasn't water.

Even I was impressed.

I turned her loose as we were pulling into the joint's lot. Instead of the Drive thru, I parked. We were going in. She almost skipped, with me behind her, all of the way to the entrance.

We got up to the counter where a pretty redhead took my order. Jade was laying it on thick, hanging on me and rubbing her tits on me. She looked like she was having a hard time deciding, faking it of course.

I understood what she was going for, so in "Master" voice, I told her, "You want a 4, you always do. Tell the lady you want a 4, before I spank you right here!"

She acted contrite and ordered. She had done what she wanted to. She had alerted her crush that she was there. He was busy at the window, so had not noticed her until now.

An interesting thing happened at this point. He had noticed her, and came over to talk to her in low tones. While I pretended not to notice them, the redhead asked, "Would you really have spanked her right here?" And blushed.

I took a chance and said, "Yes. I would spank you right here if you were my girl and acted like she did."

She kind of stuttered, "R-R-Really? M-me?"

"What, your man don't keep you in line?"

"I don't have a m-m-man"

"Woman?"

"Of course not!"

"Try that again, nicer. Maybe you do need a spanking."

"N-n-no, Sir. No girlfriend." Again she just blushed and looked down. I noticed she didn't answer about the spanking, but decided not to press my luck.

"Jade, let the man get back to work. He can flirt with you on his break, if he wants."

Luckily, it was between lunch and dinner, so the place was pretty much deserted. We sat at one of those bar tables, that had the tall chairs. She now could really show what was under her skirt, when she wanted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.