It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Laura's body looked very good, and could be a lot of fun. She stood there looking confused.

"What's wrong, little one?"

"I don't know what to do now, Sir. I don't know if you just take me and fuck me, tie me up, or what? Am I supposed to ask for something? I have no idea, Sir."

"What you do first is relax. I've told you that now that you have decided your fate for now, You could be had at anytime, in any way. Let me do something I should have done before. Does anyone not want Laura to become one of the "Family"? You may say so, with no fear."

No one spoke.

"Good. Laura you have been accepted as part of the "Family". What you do now, is up to you. I'm sure that you'd like to talk to your friends. Everything just seems to happen naturally here. Make yourself at home. After the story you told us, I'm sure you could use someone to talk to. Lucille, there is Amy's mother, and one of us, as I'm sure you've gathered. She is a great person for a "broken girl" to talk with. I think you need her. She'll probably tell you to call her "Momma", like they all do.

Other than that, if two or more of my slaves disappear for a few minutes, I'll not raise hell about it. Two things to remember. One; If I call for you, I don't care what you are in the middle of, you come to me immediately. Two; Amy is off limits for right now. Even I can't touch her. She won't be legal for a few weeks yet. But, then again, what I don't see, I don't know. Are you comfortable with all of this, Laura?"

"Yes Sir."

"Let's test it. Over here now! Good, on your knees!" I undid my pants, pulled myself out, and asked, "What does the slave bitch, want?

"I want to suck you, Sir."

"No. I remember something you said earlier. Now, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY WANT!"

"I want you to make me suck your cock, Sir." Her nipples were suddenly very hard.

I grabbed her hair (big surprise) and held her in place, I leaned down and told her the safe word, she nodded understanding. I then shoved it right into her mouth. After a few strokes, I pulled out and put myself away.

She looked totally confused, "But, Sir, I was..."

"Yes, and you will, when I tell you. I showed you that I have enough control that you will never dictate the terms, I do. Agreed, slave?"

"Yes Sir!"

Every other mouth in the place let out a held breath. I just grinned at them.

I offered Laura my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. I then held her and kissed her very gently, as I let one hand slowly go to her sex. I put one finger on her clit and stayed still. As we continued to kiss, she began to move her own body on my finger. She finally came, very quietly. At that point she made the kiss even harder and rougher. I gave it right back.

I was thinking that she was going to fit in nicely.

I finally broke the kiss and said, "Now make yourself at home, that's an order!" I smiled to take the sting out of it.

Adrian spoke up and said, "Holly and I need to tell you something, Sir."

Holly looked at her with a question on her face. Adrian said, "Holly, Gerald called. As long as Sir agrees, it is back on."

They both squealed like happy girls are wont to do.

I said, "Do you think you can let "Sir" in on what's going on now?"

Holly let Adrian take the lead. I guess she learned something today after all.

"Sir, 3 weeks from tomorrow night is the Senior Prom. With the economy the way it is today, some of us got worried. Well, Gerald and Thomas started checking around, and almost 25% of our class won't be able to afford to go. That's tickets, Tuxedo's and Prom dresses. So the guys came up with the idea of holding a dance next Saturday night. It is to be an '80's night, so parents could come too. The idea is that it will be a fundraiser. I guess I better ask if you are free next Saturday night?"

"Actually, yes I am. The band doesn't play again until the last weekend of the month."

"That's Prom Night, Sir." I don't hear Amy whine often, so it is always a surprise when she does.

"I know, Princess. Look, I couldn't go to prom with you anyway. They are not going to let an old fuck like me in with a bunch of young pretty girls, like you. Tell me more about the Fundraiser, Adrian."

"Well, The guys have been great. They found a Tux and Dress shop that is actually owned by another person that graduated from Colonial. The owner has promised to work with us. The girls and guys, would be able to rent the stuff they need with a 50% mark down. So the dance is to try and get enough money donated so that everyone can get the clothes plus the tickets. The school won't drop the price on the tickets, but it IS cheaper to go as a couple."

"Next week is cutting it close, girls. You've got to advertise these things so people know they are coming."

Holly spoke up, "Sir, It has been advertised for over a month now, even on the radio. I guess you just didn't notice. The problem that put you on the spot is that the guy who was supposed to do it, backed out in the middle of last week. He was promised a certain percentage from the funds back when we first started this, but all of the sudden he started asking for more. We told him "No", and he told us to "Fuck off", so you can see the jam we are in, Sir."

"So, that's what last night was about, hmm? Well, did I pass the audition?"

"With Flying Colors Sir! They told us to give you blowjobs until you agreed. They even offered to help. No kidding! We told you about them. They are cool as shit for coming up with this. I just hope it all goes like we need it to."

Adrian added, "They took some cell phone video of you last night, and every one that has seen it has said they'll go. The guys did ask if it was ok to put it up on YouTube and Facebook? They think that will help alot."

"I'll go for that. I hope they got my good side."

"Every side looks good to me" This was from Laura, believe it or not.

"Well, if the new girl feels comfortable enough to say that, I say we knock it out of the park! Call the guys and tell them you finally wore me out to where all I could say was "Yes", lay it on thick about how much you had to sacrifice to get me to agree."

That broke a tension that I hadn't even been aware of. I think they were really afraid that I would say "No".

"While I've got you all here, I need to say something, Ladies."

I had every one's attention. I noticed that Laura had pretty much glued herself to my side, ever since the kiss.

"We had a little problem with jealousy last night. You girls know how I feel about that. I expect someone to let Laura here, know what a No-No that is. Anyway, It was eventually resolved. However, I must tell you, if you thought there was something to be jealous about last night, you are going to HATE tonight. I am the Front Man of the band. It is my Job to flirt with all the women and make sure everyone is having a good time. I will NOT put up with what happened last night. Is that understood?"

I got a chorus of "Yes Sir" except for Laura. She didn't know what we were even talking about.

I asked Lucille if she would explain about tonight, as I had to get something out of my studio.

Amy followed me in, of course. I got the case "Baby Girl" was in, and put it on the empty table. I opened it, and took her out to check the strings and stuff.

Amy said, "That is beautiful."

"No, SHE is beautiful. Remember what we taught you about B. B. and Lucille?"

"Yes Sir. If I remember right, you said her name was "Baby Girl", Sir."

"You are right, and I'm proud of you for remembering. Here, you want to hold her, and wipe her down?"

"Yes! I have never even touched one before." She did a good job of wiping her down. While she did that, I pulled out my amp, and put my few effects pedals and spare cords in another gig bag.

"Is this the one you are playing on those songs, Sir?"

"If you mean the songs I did with Tim, yep, that's the one."

"She sounded sweet, Sir."

"She is. Listen. I've been thinking. Now, I'm not making any promises, but after you meet Tim tonight, I'm going to see if he will agree with me and let you engineer our next session. If it all works out well, We'll even let you mix it. That would be one hell of a good thing to have to show the people, that say whether or not you get a spot on the station, don't you think?"

"REALLY?!"

"Yes, Princess. How did you like Tim's voice?"

"You weren't kidding, Sir. That CD had me so hot, I had to beg Jade to help me out! She heard it, then needed Rosa to help HER out! That boy has got the voice, man!"

I chuckled at her description. "Careful, what am I going to do if you fall for him?"

"Sir, I promise you. No one gets this pussy before you do. Nobody!"

"Well, did you like my voice at all?"

"YOU?! You were the other lead singer on there?"

"Yes, sweety. That's why you put "credits" on a CD, so people know who did what."

"Sir, you are going to think this is crazy, but stay with me. While Jade and I couldn't stop getting off to Tim's voice. Momma loved that other voice. Every time one of those screams would happen, she would melt. I'm telling you, if she could, she would have fucked that CD!"

"But, you said Jade..."

"Sir, you are the one that brought her out. When she is Jade, she IS Jade. When she is Lucille, she IS Lucille. No, it's not a split personality thing. She has chosen to keep each one separate. with their own stories, their own likes and dislikes. I can guarantee you that she didn't know that it was you singing and screaming, but I CAN tell you, she would fuck that guy silly."

"Tonight should be a lot of fun. I sing like that on stage, and Tim sings the way you like, on stage."

"Oh geez. I hope it's ok to get off tonight, or me and her both are gonna die."

That was good for a laugh. I assured her that it was all good.

"I have to go get my P. A. and set it up, very soon. I could use a hand."

"Let's do it, Sir!"

"Good Girl. My sexy little roadie."

"Damn straight!"

Then, I thought of a possible problem, "Do you and Mom need to go home to change?"

"No Sir. When Adrian called, we knew we weren't going to make it back home. So we brought everything we would need for tonight, with us."

"God, I love how smart my women are."

I let Amy carry the guitar, while I got the amp and the bag. We took them out front.

I asked Laura,"So, Little one, what are your plans for the evening?"

"Where my Master goes, I go."

"Are you sure? It's kind of a redneck place, but a good mix of people. We play 60's and 70's music."

"Are you going to be there?"

"Yes, Laura."

"Then, I'll be there."

"Well, I'll be glad you are." I looked at Adrian who gave me an eye roll, and moved her head in a way that said I should follow her. I followed her down the hall to her room.

"Do you know that you are the first man that ever treated her decent? Remember how I was at first? Be careful, she is stalker material from the ground up. She is fixated on you, very much. Be very careful, in how you deal with her."

"How do you get "decent", pet? The first thing I did was put her in her place?"

"Yes Sir, the exact place she wants "Her Place" to be. She is a bit messed up in the emotions department. Sex and emotions are the same thing for her. I guess we all were like that at first with you. Something is just a little more "off" about her."

I just nodded that I understood, "Thank you, Baby. I love you."

"I love you too. I can't wait to see you play tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.