It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I felt lips kissing me softly, and hands gently rocking me. I became aware of a voice, "Sir? Please wake up, Sir." I finally opened my eyes to see a blurry Adrian, leaning over me.

Once she knew I was waking up, she laid a lip lock on me. This is my second favorite way to wake up. You already know what the first one is.

I looked over to see both Amy and Holly giving Lucille the same treatment.

We just looked at each other and smiled.

"Ok girls, we are awake. is there a reason you've disobeyed orders and came in here?"

"Yes Sir, it is important, and we will have to leave early this morning. Also, after everything that was heard from this room last night, I would bet if you checked, you'd find 3 very wet pussies."

"Make that 4 wet pussies, Adrian." This from Lucille.

Holly asked in amazement, "You mean after all of that last night, you can still be horny?"

"Honey, it's more like after all of that last night, how could I NOT be horny? I can't really do anything of course. My Master used me thoroughly. But, I would still do anything he told me. That's being a slave, Baby."

Holly said "Wow!"

Lucille said, "You are damn right, Wow! Just wait until your first time. You'll understand."

Amy put in, "Damn, these next three weeks can't go by fast enough!"

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Then I jumped in the shower. When I got out, Adrian was there with a towel for me. She told me to hurry out to the kitchen, before the coffee got cold.

I knew it wouldn't get cold, it was a coffee maker. But, I let her have her way.

I thought about getting dressed, but decided, "Fuck it."

The clapping and whistles were a bit much, but I appreciated it, all the same.

Adrian, Bless her, had learned to make my coffee just as I liked it. When she handed it to me, she made sure to give little Demon a squeeze.

"So girls, we are up earlier than usual. Anyone care to explain, before I whip you all?"

"It's just that we have to leave early, Sir. Amy has to go to her house to change, and then to Holly's for the same reason. Plus, we thought that Momma might like a day to rest up for work tomorrow. I saw the marks. Been there. She does need a day to recover, Sir."

"She's right, Sir." said Lucille. She had showered and dressed.

"OK, I give. You've got me surrounded by common sense!"

"Imagine that." I guess Amy was like me, she just can't help what she says sometimes.

"Amy, I love you to death. I have to tell you though, that my slave keeps building up that big check, that her ass is going to have to cash, in a few weeks."

"The last time you told me that, I said I would pay the interest too. And I will, Sir."

"Just remember this little talk, when you are screaming like your mother was last night."

She drew a breath to retort, but I stopped her, "Think about it, Princess. I COULD decide not to take your cherry at all."

Her face fell, then her shoulders slumped in defeat.

I relented, "I still love you, Princess. As your Master, I have to use tough love sometimes. I want to fuck you so bad, I can hardly stand it. So, you just keep that cherry safe for me."

"Yes Sir" She said with a half smile.

I held out my arms to her, and she was instantly in them. She was whispering how much she loved me in my ear.

Adrian got everything and everyone back on track.

I must admit, that one can't help but feel like a King, when 4 beautiful women, line up and one at a time, they each gave me a very long deep kiss and stroked me the whole time the kiss lasted.

Then they were out the door. I was sitting there, slobber from them all over my face, and an erection, with no one to take care of it.

Someone was going to remedy THAT matter as soon as they got home.

It didn't quite go that way, though. When they came in, Adrian and Amy undressed quickly.

Holly however, stayed dressed. Even knowing to expect it at times, it was still like a punch in the gut.

Holly saw my face and said, "It's not because I don't want to be undressed. It's because one of us needs to be able to argue with you, without worrying about being punished."

Adrian put in, "We need to ask you something important, Sir. We can't even tell you why it is so important, yet. So, where as Amy and I can't put up a fight, Holly can. Trust me when I tell you, it is killing her not to be naked right now."

I looked at Holly's face and saw that she was indeed, not happy.

"I feel like I better sit down for this, ladies. Go ahead, start the ball rolling."

Holly actually took the lead, "Sir, you said that tonight was to be an 80's night at a club, right?"

"Yes. But it is a Singles Club. That's where people go to try and hook up, without any stress or judgment. Sort of like the Internet, only in real life. And no, It is not a place to use as your safe zone."

"As long as you are there, it IS our safe zone. But, what we need to ask is, can Adrian and I go with you tonight? Before You say "No", let me say that it is very important. I will be in full slave mode, as Adrian always is. So you have full control of everything"

"It's still a school night, ladies. We wouldn't be back until close to 4 AM"

"Sir, you went to our school. What is the first thing that happens in the month leading to Graduation?"

"For us, it was "Senior Skip Day". It was great!"

"Exactly. Tomorrow is THAT day. So staying out late won't be a problem, Sir."

Adrian said, "If you are afraid we will cramp your style, forget it, Sir. I don't own you, you own me. If you somehow fucked every girl in the place, I still know who is going home with you. Though, I'd rather you kept it down to around 5, Sir." She giggled to take the sting out of it.

"What about Amy?" She had been quiet through this whole exchange

"Don't worry about me, Sir. Mom is bringing ALL of us up to see you and your band tomorrow night. I expect we will get VIP passes, since we all know the leader so well, hmmm?"

I had to laugh. I finally got out, "You've got me there Princess. I'm actually looking forward to playing for all of my girls."

Adrian said, "I can't wait, Sir!"

"Ok, I'll agree to Holly and Adrian coming with me tonight. If you don't behave, not only will The Demon get you, but I'll never let you come along again"

Holly said, "Understood and thank you, Sir. While I am still in the "safe" zone, I need to tell you one more thing, Sir."

I let out a deep breath of resignation and said, "Tell me."

There will be at least one guy, maybe two, that will come up on their own, but they will sit with us, Sir. Remember, I am in full slave mode, as is Adrian of course. They are no one's date."

Adrian giggled and said, "It is more likely they'll be interested in you, Sir, if you get my drift."

Holly said, "She's right, Sir. However, they are the ones that came up with the idea, that we will be there checking you out for. It is really important to a lot of people, Sir."

"OK, I understand. No problems about the boys. I have to ask, Holly. Don't your parents ever wonder where you spend all of your time?"

"I knew you would ask eventually. My parents make "Over Achievers" look like slackers. They are so devoted to their research and symposiums, that it's a wonder they ever took out enough time to even make me.

They love me, in their own way. But, I've pretty much raised myself. I have a bank account that I'm allowed to withdraw a certain amount from weekly. That's my allowance. They look at my report cards by making appointments with me. I have even seen the car that will be my graduation present. No surprises, no embarrassing situations. Those are my only instructions from them."

"Well, that explains why you are pretty much innocent when it comes to sexual matters."

"Not so innocent anymore, Sir. I plan to be a lot less innocent, pretty soon. At your pace, of course, Sir"

"Of course."

Sensing that everything was cool, she assumed the uniform for slaves in my house.

"There's my Pretty Girl. I was missing her."

"Oh really? Anything catch your eye, Big Boy?"

"You could say that." I looked at Adrian and Amy, and continued, "You slaves left me in quite a state this morning. I think it's time someone learns how Master likes certain things, Don't you?"

Adrian said, "Yes Sir."

Amy said, "Teach her good, Sir!"

I walked over and took Holly by the hair. She had no choice but to follow me to the back of the couch. I turned her around and forced her to bend forward. I then gave that ass a slap that reverberated around the room.

She actually squealed. I told her to say thank you.

"Thank you, Sir, for spanking my poor little ass. Would you do it again, please?"

I did the other cheek, even harder. Again she squealed, and then thanked me. I ran a hand down to her pussy, only to find it very wet. I began teasing her clit.

"Adrian, will you go get the cuffs from the bottom right drawer of my dresser?"

she was gone and back in a flash. She had even thought to bring the key. I took my finger from Holly's pussy and gave them to Adrian to lick clean. She did a great job.

Amy was almost dying with the need to be involved. I made a quick decision.

"Adrian, you will go over to slave Amy. You will do whatever Amy tells you, arguing with her, is arguing with me, understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Amy, you will remember she is one of mine, just as you are. DO NOT hurt her. With that said, you have until I finish with this cunt over here, to have your way with her. Beginning Now!"

I stood Holly up, cuffed her wrists behind her, and pushed her right back over the couch. Without her arms to support her, she would be lucky if her face didn't get pushed into the cushion.

I glanced over at Amy. It had taken very little time, for her to pull Adrian's face into her pussy. For her part, Adrian was like a kitten with cream. I think she liked it. Well, they WERE best friends, after all.

I continued feeling Holly up, in very secret places. Her breathing was starting to become that heavy pant of hers that I know so well.

"No matter what I do slave, I don't want to hear a peep. I own this body, and will do with it, what I please."

"Yes Sir. I am your little innocent cunt, Sir. I need to be taught how to please you, Master."

I hadn't asked for that, But I liked it all the same. I again rubbed her little clit, as I got myself out, one handed. Not the first time I've had to do so.

I immediately stepped closer to her, and let my cock just rub the outside of her sex.

Her whole body stiffened, as if to ward off an attack.

"Is that mine?"

"Yes it is, Sir" She sounded confused. Remember I was stroking her lips with it. One shift on her part would impale her on it.

"To take when and where I please, slave?"

"Yes Sir." There was no hesitation that time. I had no intention of taking her virginity right now, but I didn't have to tell her that. Let her own mind fuck with her over it.

Then I did something that could have changed our relationship forever.

Luckily, it didn't.

I actually drew back, lined my cock up with her sex, and moved forward slowly, until I was barely within her outer lips. I just stayed still, saying nothing. After about a minute, I felt her body start to move back. She was going to take it, herself!

I backed off and out. The groan of frustration from her was a thing of beauty to a tease like me.

"Please Sir. Take it! I need you to take it and then fuck me hard, please!"

"Not today, slave. I just needed you to know I had that power over you. I have this power also." With that, I made a slight shift, and my dick was right at the entrance of her rose bud.

Instead of the protest that I pretty much expected, she was once again trying to push back to take it.

"You please me, Holly. You really do understand that all of you is mine, and would deny me nothing. Good girl. The part of you I really plan to use today is, what?"

"My mouth, Sir? My first blowjob?"

I pulled her up by her hair, turned her around the same way. I then ordered her to her knees. Once there, her fate was staring her in the face, so to speak. Her nipples were rock hard, as was I.

"Tell me you want it, slave."

"I want it, Sir. I want to suck your cock, Sir! Ever since that morning where I helped Adrian, I have wanted this."

Speaking of Adrian, I looked over to see her in a 69 with Amy, and Adrian was on top! She was grinding her little pussy onto Amy's mouth. I couldn't see her head, so I knew she was returning the favor. From the sound of things, they were cumming very frequently.

Still holding Holly by the hair, I bent down and kissed her. She tried to swallow my tongue. One would think she was turned on or something.

"I will not expect you to take the whole thing right away. We will work up to it. By the time we reach the end, you will be taking it just like Adrian does. Listen to me. If you lose a drop, you will never suck me again. I just don't play that shit. It's all or nothing. Understand?"

"Please don't ever punish me like that, Sir. I couldn't stand it."

"Then do your absolute best, slave."

Before she could answer, I put the head at her lips, which she eagerly opened and took me into her mouth. I pushed until I felt the back of her throat, and backed off so she wouldn't gag.

Just as with everything else with her, she adapted to me quickly and was determined to be the best I had ever had. With her eagerness, and definite sexiness, I half expected her pussy to be lined with velvet when I finally took it. She just fit that well in everything we did, so far.

While I was musing, I was pulling her to and fro by that lovely hair. I let it go to see how she did on her own. She was able to groan her frustration, even with me in her throat. Her eyes looked up at me. The message in them was clear. I took her hair in my hand once again, and she was a happy girl.

Time to turn up the heat a bit. I held her head still by that hair, and fucked her mouth. She was somehow able to take it deeper this way.

God, that mouth and throat were made for me, that's how well it was working. I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Don't lose a drop!" With this, I stroked for all I was worth. I finally shoved in as far as I could, and gave her the load from hell. It had been building all day. It was not going to be small. I drew back just a bit, and she pushed her own throat deeper on me. I was thinking I would fuck her mouth until I went soft.

Suddenly her whole body shuddered. I knew that she had just had an orgasm with no touching of her pussy at all. This struck me as so erotic, I came again. I had not realized that I had not gone soft. I let go of her hair.

"If you want it that bad, cunt. Take it!"

She did. She came at least 3 times, remember she has multiples. Even after the second load, she would not turn me loose until I was too soft to get anything from.

From my left came, "Damn! I don't mean this in a bad way, Holly. But you are one cock sucking bitch! I bow to the Queen. You will have to teach me how to do that when it's my turn." This was Amy, of course.

Adrian was a bit more subdued, "That was really hot. Did you really cum just from sucking him?"

Holly said, " Well, it was a combination of all of it. Being fucked in the mouth, while Master held my hair, really got me worked up. The feeling when he came in my mouth, just set me off. I can't explain it. I'm going to become an oral junkie, I guess. Between Jade and Sir, cumming in my mouth. I have had more orgasms in the last day and a half, than I've had in my whole life!"

"Really? You never touched yourself?"

"Amy, I played with my pussy all the time. I still say all those orgasms were less than I've had since coming here, that first day."

I put in, "Sometimes quality is better than quantity. Remember that, all of you."

Adrian, ever the smart one released Holly from the cuffs.

As soon as she was free, She "forced" me to the floor, so she could hump me, while showering me with kisses. It didn't take long before she had two helpers.

When one has 3 naked and nubile bodies crawling all over him, showering him with love, what else can he say except, "Life is Good"

I finally had to tell them, that if they wanted me to even have a show to go to tonight, I needed to check my stuff over. That got the desired result. They weren't going to miss tonight for the world.

Adrian asked, "Are we going by to see Lisa, or should I put some dinner together?"

"Let's go see Lisa, let her do the work. Wait until you hear what I've taught her to say."

Amy said, "If you are going to see our bitch, Is it ok if I follow you up there, eat, then go home from there?"

"Yes, Princess, it is ok. I'm letting you play Domme with her, but don't forget who is really in charge."

"I never do, Sir."

Holly asked, "Ok, who is Lisa?"

Amy replied, "Do you remember that heavy girl up at the diner where we first met him?"

"Yes, I do. She is a bit heavy, but she is cute as hell, if I remember right"

"Yeah, that's the one. Well, Sir, has been messing with her, hoping to someday bring her into the "Family". I got my little Dom jabs in on her, and she responded perfectly. He's taking it slow with her, but I bet she will be a firecracker when it comes down to it."

Adrian said, "I think she needs it. She is obviously frustrated, and a little older, in a dead end job, going nowhere. I've told Master that I can tell from her eyes, that she has a story like mine. You just know Laura and Becky are rude to her all the time. Probably thinks no one wants her. We do."

Holly said "I can't wait to see this. She has always acted "all business" whenever I was around. I was with Becky and them though, so she probably thought I was mean too. I never was. You guys know me better than that."

"Yes, we do Pretty Girl. Let that be a lesson to all of you, though. Sometimes you are judged more harshly because of the people you run with, and not for who you really are."

"Yes Sir."

"Good. If you ladies need to shower and dress, do Make up or whatever, now would be the time. Do the showers first, because as soon as I check my stuff over, I'm going in, no matter who is in there."

Adrian said, "That could be fun" and giggled.

"Actually it wouldn't, little girl. A spanking on a wet behind tends to hurt a lot more. And before you say THAT could be fun. Let me ask you, you do want to be able to sit down tonight, don't you?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Smart girl."

Amy asked, "Can I be there to help you with your check list? I'm actually interested in stuff like that. I love electronics."

"Me too, Princess. Yes, you can help. Come with me." She held my hand as we walked into my room. I went to the door in the middle of the inside wall. Everybody misses it, because I had it painted to do just that; blend in with the wall.

When I took Amy through the door, she was amazed. It was actually another bedroom, outfitted with it's own air conditioning unit. There was no bed in there. It was all guitars, basses, and my recording set up. My laptop was sitting on a spare table.

"I trust you won't let on to anyone outside of the "Family" about this?"

"Never Sir! But this explains that comment you said about boys and expensive recording equipment. I agree with you. No sticky fingers needed in here. I love your console lay out. Can you explain a little bit about your main recorder?"

"You really ARE into this stuff, aren't you Princess? I had no idea that your interests lay in electronics."

"Well, that and fucking you every chance I get, Sir. I'm STILL Amy. But, I love this stuff. In my room at home are stacks and stacks of magazines and books about recording and equipment. I actually hope to get a slot on the college station up at UF. My dream, and what I'm shooting for is to become, not the best female producer out there. I want to be the best Producer out there, period."

"I think I just fell in love."

"Oh, I've had your heart since day one, and you know it. Your focus was so much on Adrian that you missed it."

"You've got me there, Princess"

"Well, it's ok. It always has been. I get and WILL get everything I could and do want from you. Now, let's do this check list, before we forget ourselves and do it right here."

"Yes Mistress." I said and chuckled.

"Oh, don't think I won't be somebody's Mistress. But I am and always will be your slave. I said I wanted a Dom husband, and I do. But, I swear to you. You are the only man I will ever call Master."

We did eventually get the check list done, and my gig bag packed and ready.

Amy said, "I see you're using the 1680. How's it sound?"

"It does what I need it to do. It had a hell of a learning curve. First time I ever worked with digital. What's funny is that I started on 4 track cassette, moved up to 8 track cassette, now I have 16 digital tracks! The more you have though, the more you want. I plan to move up to one of the computer DAW's, once they start becoming affordable. Unlimited tracks!!"

We both laughed.

I gave her names of a couple of Web Sites that my solo work was on, and a CD of some of my and Tim's stuff, as well.

"I have to be careful with the stuff we do together. We are proud of the music we do, and don't want it stolen. My solo stuff, I'm not too worried about, as long as people are listening. You'll get to meet Tim tomorrow night. He's the bass player in the band, and has a voice that can sing women right out of their panties, no kidding."

"You can sing me out of mine any time now, Sir."

I took her into my arms, and gave her the longest kiss we have ever shared. I never touched her body except with my arms. I broke the kiss and she looked at me with the expression I know she has, when she is highly turned on.

"You feel that, Princess? That was just a kiss. You can hold on a little longer."

"Can and want, are two very different things. I get your point, though. Does Rosa have permission to visit Jade tonight, Sir?"

"Only, and I mean ONLY, if Jade is up for it."

"Yes Sir, thank you."

She grabbed the gig bag and walked out, I followed and locked the Studio door behind me.

I stripped and headed for the shower. The girls must have took me at my word, as the coast was clear. When I got out, there was a clean towel on the rack for me.

When I got to my room, my cheering section was right in place and hollering like I was a male stripper.

I decided to let them put their mouths where their money was, so to speak.

I simply walked up to Adrian, who was first in line. I didn't grab her hair, as she had it all like she wanted it.

"Pay the toll, bitch. Open Now!"

As soon as she did, I pushed right into her mouth to her throat. She knew better than to let it go. So I gave her a few hard strokes and pulled out.

"Open!" Holly opened, and I gave her all of it. I knew she could take it, so I fucked her mouth even harder for a few seconds.

Amy was next in line. I simply said, "Fuck it. Open!" I went in slow, but I didn't stop until my balls were bouncing on her chin. I pulled out slowly until just the head was in her mouth. I think she sensed it coming, because she opened her mouth wider. I just pushed it in and fucked her mouth as hard as the other two.

And then I withdrew. They were all looking at me with big eyes, especially Amy.

"Problems, anyone?"

A chorus of "No Sir" followed.

"You paid the toll. You can stay and watch or you can go redo your lipstick."

I just turned around to get dressed. The only one to stay did not surprise me. Amy wouldn't let anything stun her for long.

"Thank you, Sir. Can I finish you off? You didn't cum."

"Not yet, Princess. If you hadn't got me so horny by being so into what I do, I never would have done that. But soon, My Love, very soon."

"I can't wait, Sir."

"I can't either, but we have to. I can tell you this. You have nothing to worry about, you'll be great when I really give into you. That mouth is HOT!"

She smiled very big. She then left to check on the girls.

Once we reached the Diner, our favorite waitress got us our now favorite table. She tensed a little at seeing Holly.

Holly said, "Miss Lisa, I am pleased to finally meet you. These three speak very highly of you. I know you saw me in here a lot with those mean girls, but think really hard. Was I ever really mean to you in any way?"

"Come to think of it, Miss Holly, no you never were. I always wondered why a nice girl like you was tagging along with those girls."

"It was because I was trying to fit in. It never felt right. I now have a "Family" of friends who really care about me, and let me be me."

"Holly is one ours, pet. She knows I would never let anything bad happen to her."

Amy cut right to the chase, "Are you as you should be, Lisa?"

"No, Miss Amy, I couldn't. I have my monthly."

"Well, that can be forgiven. Master told us you have learned to say something and be proud to say it."

Lisa blushed like crazy, but said, "Yes, Miss Amy. And ever since I did that, I can hardly think of anything else."

I said, "I haven't told them what it was, Lisa. So, tell me now, but ONLY if you mean it."

She looked almost relieved, She must have feared that I wouldn't ask her. However, she looked me straight in the eyes, and said very clearly and confidently, "It is your pussy, Sir."

Even though they expected something like this, it still took them by surprise.

Amy, of course recovered quickly, "Don't forget that either, Lisa."

"Like I said, I haven't been able to think of anything else, Miss Amy."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Miss Amy."

She went to put in our orders, which we had managed to give her, around the other talk.

Adrian said, "Just like it was with me, Sir. You would think that would be the worst thing to say to someone like me or her. I know that every time you told me to say something like that, and mean it, It made me a little stronger. If you hadn't done that, I might never have done what I needed to do to get the hell out of that house. People can say it's crazy, But I know it works. Judging by Lisa's response, it is working on her too."

Holly said, "I never had the kind of problems that Adrian had. I was still insecure however, because I really had no one to teach me. You have a way of making us believe in ourselves. If someone had told me that was what I needed to do, I'd have called them crazy for sure. But, I KNOW that I am a different person than the one that walked in your door on that first day."

Amy said, "All anyone has to do to believe it, is look at my mom. If you hear her story, and see her now. You'd believe."

"Believe what, Miss Amy?" Lisa had arrived with our food and was placing everything in it's place, as the question hung in the air.

"Sometimes, You have to believe that what you think would just make you feel worse, might just change your life for the better. You are feeling the effects of that already, aren't you, pet?"

"Pet, Miss Amy?"

"Yes, it means you are one of us, you just don't know it yet. Tell Master, those are his tits."

She hesitated only a few moments, "They are your tits, Sir."

I said, "You like that don't you, Lisa?"

"I think so, Sir. It's all so new to me."

Amy said, "I haven't even had it yet. But I know, I'm his, and he is mine."

Adrian and Holly said at the same time, "Mine too."

"you are ALL his?"

"Yes, we are. You know you will be mine too, don't you, Lisa?

"I don't know, Miss Amy."

"Ok, Amy, let the girl do her job."

"Yes Sir."

As before, sometime during the meal I went to the restroom.

I would like to say that Lisa DID come in this time, but she didn't.

She WAS very bold with the kiss that we shared in the hallway.

Afterwards, I told her, "That's my mouth. Tell me."

"It's your mouth, Sir."

"I'm going to use it, soon."

Her eyes got a little wide, but she wasn't dumb.

"Yes Sir. It's yours to use."

I gave the ladies the play by play, back at the table.

They treated Lisa just like she was one of ours from then on. She seemed to like it.

Dinner being finished, It was time to go to work.

Luckily, a good friend of mine was working the door. He did tell me that since they were only 18, I was responsible for them. I agreed of course. I told him about the two guys as well.

I got even luckier, in that an even better friend was working the floor.

"Linda, my darling. How are you tonight?" Thankfully, she was on her best behavior. At least at first.

"I'm good, Killer. Looking forward to tonight. You always blow the roof off with these "80's Night" deals. Who are these two lovely young ladies?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.