It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Here in Florida, for as long as I can remember, the school day always ended an hour early on Wednesdays. It was supposedly so that teachers had that extra hour to grade papers and such, without having to work overtime. In my day, it seemed to me that the teachers left almost as early as I did, but what did I know?

The nice thing is that it got the girls home an hour earlier. This way, I could have the talk that Holly wanted so much. Yet, still have the time we normally would have had to plan for tonight.

When they came in, Adrian stripped right away of course. Holly started to, but I stopped her. She looked like I had broken her heart, because I stopped her. I quickly assured her that it was just so I wouldn't be distracted by her gorgeous body, while we talked.

After both Adrian and Amy gave me a quick kiss, Adrian said, "Holly has told me what she wants to talk about. I think it is a good idea, if it works for her. I think it's worth hearing her out, Sir."

"Thank you, pet. I will take your advice. I know there are no secrets in this house, but I am going to ask for one thing, privacy. I want Holly to be able to get it all out. I'm going to take her to my room, and shut the door. I can make it an order, but I prefer to ask my slaves, not to listen in. Is this acceptable to all?"

It was agreed. I offered my hand to Holly, she took it, and I led her to "The Room" and closed the door. I let her look everything over, the restraints on the bed and on the chairs. Yes, she had been in here the night before, but I doubt that Adrian had pointed all of this out.

I sat in one of the chairs. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Anything you say, stays in this room. It is strictly between you and me, until and unless you make it known to my ladies."

She took in a deep breath and started.

"I want to be yours. I want you to be my first everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! I think the problem I was stuck on is that while I want all of that, I don't want to live it 24/7 like they do. I want to be able to make myself cum, if I get turned on watching Internet porn at home, without getting in trouble with you. I want to be able to date, if a boy should ever ask me, and do what one does on a date. I guess what I'm saying is that I still want my life to be mine.

But, at the same time, I want to be treated just like them, just as rough, just as nasty as whatever my Master would have me do, or do to me. I read up on it a little on the computer, and I believe that what I'm wanting, is called being your "Submissive". Am I on the right track, Sir?"

I said, "Yes, you are very right. It is what Adrian will probably morph into as College takes more and more of her time. She will discover that not all men are like her father, and eventually she will want to date too. I'd like for her to come to that conclusion on her own, so don't repeat it."

"I understand Sir, and would always keep your confidence. It will break her heart when she finally realizes it and has to tell you. I'm in no hurry to see that. Right now, she thinks the sun sets and rises on you. What about Amy, Sir?"

"Amy is going to be her own woman, no matter what. That's one tough little lady, with a big soft heart. Right now, she is having the time of her life, and I really think she loves me. However, it's not the "In Love" like Adrian's is. It won't take her long to find her place in Gainesville. I'm pretty sure we'll see each other from time to time, and it will be just as explosive each time as I think our "First Time" will be."

"Yes Sir. So as to us, I have a suggestion, but you are in charge as always. I will be your slave if that is what it takes to keep you, but you know my feelings now."

"I will gladly accept you as my submissive. Let me hear your suggestion and I'll counter with mine, and we'll hammer it out."

"What I would like it to be is this, Sir. When I am here, and I am dressed, I'm here as your friend and theirs. This could be flexible. If I come in and undress as is the rule for the slaves, I become one of them, with everything that is involved in that."

"What about if we are out, like tonight for instance?"

"It will be clear up front, what mode I am in before we leave. Tonight, for instance, I will be in full slave mode. If we go out as friends, or on a date even and I feel the urge to suck you, I may do so, without it being in submissive mode. Though, I can't imagine doing anything with you and not wanting you to use me like a little whore. That's where the flexibility comes in."

"Ok, I can accept all of that, and the flexibility as well. I want it restated though that if you are here, and naked, it is full on slave mode, meaning no cumming without permission, and anything goes, unless you use your safe word. All of you, belongs to me. Are we in agreement?"

"Yes Sir. I know I said my first "Everything". However, I would still like to choose when I lose my virginity. That said, I also have submitted all of me to you, and understand that my Master may take what is his at anytime. I would give it you now, and gladly as you are my Master. I stand on my earlier statement though.

"Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure it may come down to you having to take it when you want it. I'm not sure I'll ever be brave enough to ask for it. I said I wanted to wait for a guy I loved. If what I feel for you isn't love, I don't know what love is."

"We will take it a day at a time, Pretty Girl."

"Yes Sir. Thank you. I would want you to use your slave right now, but we need you to save it for tonight. Jade deserves nothing but the best, Sir"

"Agreed. I do have one "first" that I want to do for you right now. You need to show me if you are in the proper mode or not."

"I will be right back, Sir."

"Good girl. You may invite your sister slaves, if you wish."

She smiled and was gone in a flash.

Of course, My two ladies followed her back in. Holly in the nude is an artists' best painting, in the flesh. If she ever figured out how truly magnificent her body actually was, she would be dangerous. The Femme Fatale, indeed!

However, at this moment, this beautiful creature was mine, all mine.

I picked her up and laid her down in the middle of the bed. I laid down beside her and brought her to my lips for a very deep kiss. My hand explored her body, though I never touched nipple or sex. Just close enough to each, to increase the heaviness of her breathing.

I broke the kiss and replaced my tongue with my thumb, making motions like she was sucking me.

I looked up at my slaves, "Let me give her the first one. After that we all will love on her." This was the one time in which their nods would be accepted. Neither one of them wanted to break the spell.

I then kissed and nuzzled her neck, before starting the kisses down her body. I spent a little time at each nipple, just enough to get a reaction from her, and moved on. I knew when it was time, my girls would work her nipples over pretty good.

As I continued kissing down her body, it finally hit her where I was headed.

"Sir? Really Sir? You would do that for me? I've dreamed about this since the first day I was here."

The closer I got to her sex, the more excited her speech became. Some of it unintelligible, and I hadn't even got there yet.

Her entire body was heaving from her breathing, by the time I planted my first kiss on top her beautiful virginal opening. There were no words now, just moan after moan.

Teasing her at this point would be overkill. I shifted completely between her legs and entered her body for the first time with my tongue. The second I licked her little button, it was like an electrical switch had been turned on. Her body would stiffen then shake uncontrollably, then stiffen again.

I was amazed that she had the presence of mind to even ask, or rather yell, "May I cum Sir! Oh God, I am on fire! Please Sir?!"

"Give it to me, Slave. All of it."

I discovered two things right then. All she could do was moan, very tightly and highly with her orgasm. Or should I say "Orgasms"? Oh yes, she was a "Multiples Girl".

She had at least 4 in succession, each one bigger than the last one. The 4th one wracked her body so hard, she could make a contortionist jealous.

I backed off so she could come down a bit. She must have said "Thank you!" at least 20 times.

When I felt her breathing had slowed down just enough, I looked up at my girls and said, "Now".

As they descended on her nipples, I again went to her pussy, licking like a mad man.

Her tight moans turned into tight screams. She tasted exquisite. Her orgasms never ending. Her mind finally went into overload, and she passed out. Even then, her body continued to spasm.

I allowed both Adrian and Amy to taste her, then had them lay beside her to comfort her, whenever her mind came back to us.

I loved the view, but decided to let them love it out. I went out to the living area, grabbed a soda, and sat on the couch. What they had in there was too beautiful a moment for a "Boy" to be anywhere near.

It seemed like hours, due to the short time we had to make plans, but it was 10 minutes at most. A long legged, long haired blonde came out of the bedroom, and made a beeline for me, picking up speed as she came. Instead of diving into my lap as I feared, she landed hard on the couch next to me and wrapped what seemed more than the regulation two arms around me.

She showered my face with kisses, professing her undying love with every other breath. She was still quivering, making the nipples that were almost in my face dance quite enticingly. I took a lick of each one of them, and she squealed like a little girl on Christmas morning.

"So we liked having our pussy licked for the first time, hmmm?"

"Oh My God! Sir, I have never felt anything that awesome in my life. I am changed forever. I'll give you my cherry right now, if you'll promise to do that many more times!"

Adrian said, "Be careful what you promise, Baby. He remembers everything."

Amy said, "Like I've said before, I'm counting on that, Adrian."

Being me, I had to twist the knife just a bit, "Tell Master "Thank You" for eating your pussy."

"Thank you, Master for eating your slave's pussy, Sir."

"You are welcome, Pretty Girl"

She just blushed.

Amy said, "Sir, I think we need to get our plans ready."

"You are so right, Princess. Everyone, grab a stool at the kitchen bar, now!

Once everyone was in place, I said, "Planning session for OPERATION: JADE starts now."

"First off, I said you were going play many parts, Amy. I have revised that. You will play one part; Rosa. It will make sense as we go along. You will need to follow along in your car, how are you on gas?"

"I'm good, Sir. Mom makes sure her little girl doesn't get stranded anywhere. She keeps the service up better on my car than she does her own."

"Good. As should be obvious, we need to go somewhere that she isn't likely to be recognized. We don't need her losing her job. So, I'm thinking either The Seminole Town Center over on the other side of Sanford, Or the big mall out on Alafaya Trail."

"Isn't that the road that UCF is on, Sir?"

"Yes Adrian, Though I heard they may have changed the name on that part of the road. Alafaya Trail is on the other side of East 50. Personally, I think that is more risky, as kids are all over that place. I think Sanford is the better choice."

Everyone agreed, or at least had no better alternatives.

"Ok, here is the rundown as I see it. When you go home, make sure you establish yourself as "Rosa" immediately. That way she knows that you are a big part of the set up. Remember, you are one of the girls who thinks Jade is getting off easy, so attitude, with NO sexual over tones. You will be the one to put her in something that will show off her assets the best. One of your short tight skirts that will barely cover her panties should be about perfect. No Bra. Do her Make up, trashy without being too obvious. The overall effect should be that she looks like something that a man on the prowl would pay 10 to 20 dollars, to get a piece of, or a quick blowjob from. Got it?"

"Yes Sir." She was already getting a little evil glint in her eyes.

"Let her know that Tony said for you to be up there to keep an eye on her, but that she won't know you are there until you are good and fucking ready to let her know. This will clue her in that I will have people looking out for her, which I'll also put across in "Tony speak" on the way up there.

Rosa will also be one of her customers, when I say so. If I sent you up there as someone else, she'll only be submissive to a point. As Rosa, you have the upper hand to tell her you'll pay her so you can stuff her face in your pussy, or however you want to do it. Always with the threat that you could fuck it up for her with Tony if she doesn't do just as you want. The average Trick lasts no longer than 10-15 minutes, 20 tops, so that's the time frame you'll work in. If you tie her up too long, Tony will take it out of YOUR ass. Time is money!"

"Actually, I said no sexual overtones when you are getting her ready, but it wouldn't be too out of the norm for Rosa to tell her after she is all ready, "Damn Jade, you are one fine piece. I might even have to buy some time with that ass, myself". That really helps set you up for your time with her later."

I suddenly slapped my forehead and said, "DOH!"

They were looking at me like I was crazy. Ok, I AM crazy, but that is beside the point.

"Look girls, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Sanford my ass! I don't even know that place up there. West Oaks Mall, is where we are going. I know that place pretty well, it used to be my "Neutral" place. I even know a couple of the security guys up there. The parking lots are huge. Plenty of places to park a car in the dark, and do the things we will be doing tonight. Any objections?"

Adrian asked the question that I knew someone would ask, "What did you need a Neutral space for, Sir?"

"You really don't know what they are? Any of you?" I got 3 blank stares.

"Ok. If two people have been talking on the Internet for a while, and they live in the same general area. They may decide they want to meet. In my case, I'm the Demon online too. Before I met you Ladies, I would talk to women online. If they wanted to try to be with a Dominant like me, after a week or so of talking about it, we would agree to meet. If you ever plan to meet someone you only know online, always meet first in a very public place with a lot of light and people.

That way, if you decide that maybe they weren't really what you thought they were or whatever. They wouldn't dare try to force you into something in a place like that. It was especially important in my case, because the discussion would have always been about Dom and sub. If I wasn't what they expected, or vice versa, we were each in a place that we could turn around and leave. A Neutral place. Remember that as you get older. Always meet in what you feel is a neutral place, or a safe zone. If they keep coming up with excuses NOT to do that, sever all contact with them quick! They weren't looking to be nice to you. They may even have been dangerous. Got me?"

They were all a little bug eyed. It's amazing they aren't being taught this shit in school already. They all said, "Yes Sir." So I let it go for now.

"OK, we really need to get back on track here. Are you with me?"

I got a much more jubilant chorus of "Yes Sir!" to that.

"Good. Now Amy, or should I say Rosa? You pretty well have your assignment. You will kind of act like her "Handler". If I text you and say "My Truck. Food court." you will make your way to Jade, and tell her "outside of Food Court, Black Suv." She will Know to go there exactly, and try to entice whoever of us is inside the Black Suv, into spending a little money on her. The terms will be set after she is in and we are rolling. With me so far?

Amy said, "Mostly. Can you explain it a little better, Sir."

"Good girl. Attention to detail. That is the only way we can make this work. Ok, I plan to be her first customer, so I have time to recover for a later trick. The first time, I will be a Southern boy, fresh off the farm, with no experience at all. For a guy like this, getting his first blowjob, Jade will have to lead him by the hand so to speak. She'll find out about the customer when she gets there, you just point her the right way, Rosa.

For another trick, it will be Adrian and me as a married couple, that have wanted a threesome, but we don't trust any of our friends so we will pay Jade to join us. I see Jade eating Adrian's pussy, which will give me the hard on I need to take her from behind at the same time. Holly, two questions, do you want in on this? And do you drive?"

"Yes, to the second question, as to the first, I am in full slave mode, you tell me to do it, it's done."

"Ok. I see you playing the gorgeous but lonely lesbian. You have just had a bad break up, and you need comfort, even if you have to pay for it. You will drive my truck, pick up our Hooker, and take her and park. Whatever you do there is up to you, just don't break character. Understood?

"Yes Sir. I like it."

"Rosa, you will play clean up. 4 tricks should be enough to get her off, at least for her first time. So as the last one, you can take a little extra time, forget what I said earlier. Do you want to take her in my truck, or the backseat of your car?"

"Your truck, Sir. It has more room. I plan to have fun with my bitch."

We all chuckled a little at this.

"OK, when you are done call Tony, to come pick his whore up. When I get her, you three come back here in Amy's car. Then Amy you go home, which is where Tony will drop Jade off. At that time you are Amy, my slave. Act like it. As she will be Mom when she gets home. Tony might have some fun with her on the way home, but that's our business."

"What about money, Sir?"

Thank you for reminding me. I stopped at the ATM and got some Ten Dollar Bills. Be careful that no one sees that you are passing money."

I doled out a few bills to each of us.

"Now the hooker gets a percentage of her earnings, the rest goes to her pimp. So I will make sure that Jade gets her percentage. That should help complete the fantasy. The plan now is, that Amy, I mean Rosa, goes to Jade's to start getting her ready. Tony will be there at 7 sharp! You hand her off with something like, "Here's your bitch, I did the best I could with her." saying it snotty, of course. After I leave, come here and get your sisters and bring them up. You know how to get there, right?

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Give us all a kiss and be on your way, Rosa."

She did too. She was so worked up that she gave every one of us a deep sloppy kiss. Adrian and I expected it, but Holly was taken by complete surprise. Her first real kiss from another girl. I couldn't do it, but it was still by my orders.

We said our "Byes" and saw her safely off.

I couldn't resist turning to Holly and asking, "So, that lesbian thing working out for you, Hot Stuff?

She gave it right back, "If she can eat pussy like you do, I might have to try it out."

The hard laugh we got from that was sorely needed.

I snuggled with my girls, Adrian and Holly just a bit. Nothing really happened, but it inspired some things that could happen in the near future.

My only wish for tonight was to give Lucille as much of her fantasy as I could. It was all about her tonight.

With that in mind, I give you; OPERATION: JADE

I arrived at the house at exactly 7 PM. Rosa had obviously been watching for me. When she brought out Jade, I had a hard time breathing. What was already a very pretty Woman, was now nothing short of Stunning.

Instead of going for "Trashy", Rosa had gone for "High Dollar Call Girl". The make up was perfect. What made the whole thing work however, was the Powder Blue Tube Dress, that fit Jade's body like a glove. It ended no more than 5 inches from the bottom of her crotch. I later learned that Lucille had bought this dress herself, in preparation for tonight.

The pumps she wore, made her body curve just perfectly for the dress. It was obvious that she wore no bra. Aroused nipples would stick out, but no actual flesh could be seen unless the dress itself got wet. No panty lines either. She was dressed to sell.

I had to fight myself very hard not to take my slave inside and do naughty things with her. I reminded myself that tonight wasn't about me. But, one night soon, Lucille and I are going on a date with her dressed just like this, if I have anything to say about it.

Oh wait, I have everything to say about it!

I broke character just long enough to say we should bring along a pair of panties, just in case. My girls already had it handled. Jade opened the little purse she had swinging off of one arm, to show me the Powder Blue panties that had come with the dress.

I just smiled. The smile she gave me back was as wicked as I had ever seen from her.

Rosa, who was dressed to kill, did her lines perfectly, "Here's your so called best moneymaker. I could out work this bitch any night. I did the best I could with what I had to work with. Maybe this whore can make you something, tonight."

She played the part a little too good, so I did as well. I walked over to her, got her head under one arm, bent her over right there in the yard, and slapped her ass hard!.

Before she could say anything, I let her go and said, "Before you get too bitchy, let me remind you, this cunt is still your boss, when I'm not around. Tonight, she is proving she's still got it, so you bitches will shut up. I'll tell you straight up, whore, Jade can out earn you on her worst night and your best! I'm giving you leeway to run her tonight, but tomorrow night, she's back in charge. You want her to remember all this shit?"

"No Tony, I'll be good." This was said as she gave Jade a look that said, "You're mine later, bitch!"

"Good. Jade, get in the fucking truck before this whore really pisses me off!"

As we backed out, Amy gave me a smile, letting me know she was good with what happened.

On the way up to the mall, I broke character again, so I could explain a little of the set up to her, "You won't know what the tricks are, but you take care of it accordingly. Tonight, you REALLY are Tony's whore. Rosa will be there as your "handler" and lookout. You can even let a few guys flirt with you, or even try to buy your "Services". As I told the girls though, Jade or Lucille, that is still MY body, got me?

"Yes Sir. You already have the "Tricks" lined up, right?"

"Yes, My Love. Let your fantasy be fulfilling, but safe. To that end, I want you to type "PICKLE!" into your phone right now, have it ready to send to my phone at just the push of a button. You use it when and if you feel you need to. You'll be made safe, and some bastard will be one sorry son of a bitch, before you'll have time to even worry about it. Plus, there will be eyes on you at all times, so you can be bold with the flirting. But when it crosses your line, you know what to do."

"Understood, Sir"

I slipped into Tony right then. I reached over and twisted a nipple hard, "You gonna make some green for Tony tonight, ain't you bitch?"

She gasped, but stayed with it, "Oh yes, Tony baby. I got a surprise for you too, lover." With that she pulled up that skirt just enough so that I could see her bald pussy.

"Damn that looks sweet, Jade. I'm tempted to take your ass right now!"

"I'm glad you like it, Baby. Jade gonna sell it tonight for you, Tony."

"I know you will, whore. If you do real good, I might take you to see that kid at the drive thru. I know you liked him. Hell, I'll even pay for his blowjob, so you can make a man outta that fucker. One dick sucking from Jade, and he'll be ruined for all those other girls. You like that, Bitch?"

"I'll do whatever you tell me, Tony. You know that, Baby."

I sensed her reluctance at that. I was pretty sure as the night went on, that she would want it more. Let it work on her mind a little.

I wouldn't force it on her regardless.

Rosa called me. Everything was going as planned. Jade walked around the mall just a bit. Rosa told how funny it was that guys were trying to look at her without their wives seeing them do it.

I told her to go tell Jade something I wanted her to do. Before long, Rosa said that Jade was sitting at one of the seats in the food court. She said it was funny as hell watching the guys and teenage boys trying to see up her skirt, without being obvious.

Every once in a while, Jade would cross her legs the opposite way, and some lucky fucker or fuckers would get a great look right up her skirt. Rosa said one guy actually snorted his soda out of his nose. She was laughing her ass off trying to tell me this.

Of course, Adrian and Holly were in there as well, keeping a watch on things.

I sent Rosa the first text. Very soon, Jade walked out of the Mall. She made like she had to look for the truck, for realism. She had orders, that once she located the vehicle to just get in. It would be too obvious and alert security, if she stood at the window trying to negotiate.

She got in, I drove over to the dark area I had already picked out.

"Hi, Ma'am." I said, sounding like a hick.

"You can call me Jade, Baby."

I made like I was blushing, "I'm sorry, I can't do that Ma'am, my momma would kill me, if I forgot my manners."

She took my arm in her arm, and tried to put me at ease. "Ok Honey, I get it. Call me Miss Jade. Now, your mom couldn't think that was bad manners, if the lady asked you to."

"I guess you're right, Miss Jade. My daddy would beat me half to death for talking to you, Ma'am."

"Because I'm a whore?"

"No, Miss Jade. He uses them his own self."

"Oh, It's because I'm black. Does that bother you, honey?"

"Why NO, Miss Jade. I think you are the prettiest woman, I've ever seen, Ma'am."

"Thank you, Baby, I like that. What can Momma Jade do for you, Honey?"

"Well, I've been feeling urges, Miss Jade. I know what they are, but I'm too shy with girls to even try to kiss them."

"You need Momma Jade to teach you to have sex, Baby?"

"Not the full thing, Ma'am. I'm saving that for marriage. But, well ... You know guys talk, and I've heard about something I think might take the pressure off."

"Oh, I see. You give me 20 dollars, and momma Jade will make it feel all better."

I handed her the money. She put it in her little purse, "Good, Honey. You sit right there and Momma will take real good care of you."

She was very gentle with me. Unzipping my pants. I felt the relief as she took my raging hard-on out.

"Momma Jade, gonna suck your dick, if you ask real nice." She would pay for that later, I vowed.

"Please suck my dick, Miss Jade. I've never felt it this hard before."

I gasped as she immediately took all of me. "Oh God, Miss Jade. That's the best thing I've ever felt."

She took her mouth off long enough to say, "It's gonna feel a lot better, Honey. When I start again, You just let this thing do what it does naturally"

She went to town on me. It wasn't long before I shot off hard into her mouth. She swallowed.

Only because it was me. Not many, if any, Hookers will.

If you wonder how I know so much about "Ladies of The Night". It is because I drove a cab in the late '80's, early '90's. If you work one area long enough, you'll learn every hooker in the area. If you don't hassle them, and just let them talk, you'll learn a hell of a lot.

Anyway, I was zipping up. Jade said, "I'll bet if you teach some girl how to do that, you'll both be able to hold out, until you get married. Now take me back where you got me, Honey."

"Yes, Ma'am, and thank you. I'm not even gonna tell my dad how he is missing out, by being so picky."

She said, "Good Boy" and was out and gone in a flash.

Rosa called me 35 seconds later, "She looks like the cat that ate the canary, and is swinging that ass, like you wouldn't believe. I think she had fun."

"Good. Send Holly out to me. Get Jade headed for the west entrance. I'll let you know when all is ready."

Holly was out and in the truck in less than 2 minutes. I slowly drove over to the West entrance, and parked in a normal space.

"Ok, Pretty Girl, tell me your story."

"Me and my girlfriend just broke up, I'm still in love with her, but I've gone without for awhile. So, I'm willing to pay for a girl to just hold me, and see what happens from there."

"Good girl. Get out and come over here where you can drive."

I met her coming around the truck, and gave her a quick kiss, "Drive the truck just a bit to get comfortable with it. Flash the lights when you feel you've got it. I will then call Rosa. She will send Jade out that door. Drive around and pick her up. Head somewhere dark, I recommend that area over there. Pay the Lady, then get what you want. I want full details later, but nothing is off limits, unless she says the safe word."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.