It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was met at the door, by two naked, energetic teenagers. With all of the kissing and hugging, and feeling of secret places, I'm not even sure I'm going to survive until Adrian goes to college. I was damn sure going to try, you can believe that.

I had brought the bags in, and after my ladies were finished welcoming me home, they took the bags back to Adrian's room. I noticed that Adrian was moving gingerly, but was determined not to let it slow her down too much.

I held myself back from going down there and checking things out. I had told Adrian that was her room until she left for college. I damn sure was going to make sure she had the privacy to go with it. For the first time in her life, she had a space that no one but who she wants to be in there, could be in there. Including me.

"Ladies, come here." I didn't say anything about not making her come to me.

"Yes Sir", they said together when they arrived.

"I'm not sure what you are doing in there, but if you want to go see the possible "new girl", I suggest you get showers and get dressed. Both of you will wear panties. Amy, you know why. Adrian, Daddy wants to be able to see the "Little Girl" panties, you've got now."

Adrian said, "Naughty Daddy, Naughty Daughter." and giggled.

Amy said, "You mean you finally want to see my panties on purpose, Sir. I've been trying for awhile now, just to get you to look at them."

"And I've seen them every time, sexy. I'm just still trying to be good about you. I can not wait to have you in my bed. But, I DO have to wait. Of course, I can't control what you do ... unless you break the pledge in some way. Let's not do that, pet. I'm Serious."

"Yes Daddy."

"Oh God, you too?!"

"We are sisters after all, in several different ways now. I won't play that role as hard as she does, unless you order it of course. But, it will be there and sincere more often than you might think. I've never had a Daddy, not even a fucked up one, like hers."

"I am here for both of you, in that department. While you are getting dressed, have Adrian explain about the "Free Space" and "The No Baggage" rooms. That way when I say that I'm here for you, you'll understand that it isn't just as your Master."

"Yes Sir"

"Now go get ready, we've got a girl to go put through the "Test Of Fire" you two are planning."

I got a "Yes Daddy" and a "Yes Sir".

I figured I would hit the shower when they were done. Never go see a girl, while you smell like sex from another girl.

That'll be a nickel, please.

We found the place quite crowded. It was Sunday night, though. It can be this way.

Lisa was working. She came by and asked us to wait until one of her tables was open. When one did open, she must have set a record for how quick she had it ready for us.

Interestingly, it was situated in such a way, that it was semi-secluded. I had to wonder if she had made sure we got this table. Before, I could think too hard about it, Amy piped up.

"Wow, I think you made an impression on her, Sir. This is perfect for our little group, and the maybe "New Play Toy."

"What's this about a Play Toy, Miss Amy?"

Amy didn't miss a step, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Are you as Master told you to be, Lisa?"

Lisa blushed, but nodded affirmative.

"You better say what I told you to say, Lisa, or we stop everything now!"

"Yes Sir. I am naked as you told me to be."

Amy said "Good Girl"

Adrian looked at me like she had a question. I just said, "Go with it."

"Lisa, this is our friend, and my sister slave that you heard so much about last time. Lisa meet Adrian, Adrian meet Lisa."

They said "Hello" together.

"I hope you are feeling better, Miss Adrian."

"Just call me Adrian, please. Amy has the Dom streak, but she is as loyal and submissive to our Sir, as I am. I was starting to feel better, then my dad decided to beat the hell out of me. Amy came and got me, and my Master gave me a nice room to live in until I go to college."

"Good Lord, Adrian. That's the most I've ever heard you give away about yourself, outside of the apartment. It makes me happy that you feel that safe."

"That's what it is all about Master, keeping you happy."

Lisa had to go fill our drink order. Probably a good thing, as I'm sure she was trying to get her thoughts to make sense.

We all decided on what we wanted. I actually had the Chicken Fried Steak. Lisa said she almost passed out, because I didn't order the usual.

"Well, this isn't a usual night, pet. I'm seeing if I can get my slave's permission to pursue things with you. I could just do it of course, but harmony is always a good thing to have."

"You really think I'm just going to become part of ... of This?!"

I and my two ladies said together, "Yes".

"How do you know?"

Adrian asked, "Are you wearing panties?"

"No"

"That's how we know."

Amy said, "Sir, I wouldn't be a good slave if I didn't volunteer to verify that fact, for you."

Lisa looked like she wanted to run, but she seemed rooted to the spot. The bell for our order sounded. She left to go get it, looking like someone walking in a daze."

When she returned and was placing the meals in the proper places, I said, "I'm curious. This was Not a usual night for me to be here. You had no way of knowing that I WOULD be here. So how did you know to be as you were supposed to be?"

"As soon as I asked you to wait for me to get a table, I went straight to the Ladies' Room, and took them off, Sir."

Amy beat me to it, "Like we said, That's how we know."

I just said, "Good Girl."

"That's a compliment from him." Adrian supplied.

"Thank you, Sir. I have other tables to take care of, I will be back as soon as possible."

"I understand, Lisa. Here, the job must come first."

"Thank you, Sir." She left with a look that said she wanted to stay.

I told the girls I needed to hit the head. They looked at me with questions on their lips. I headed them off, "In the Military, Bathrooms are called "The Head". Get it now?"

"Yes Sir. Do you need one of us to go hold it for you?" Adrian asked with a very wicked grin.

I gave her one right back and said, "Actually, tell Lisa to come do it. Just simply tell her "Sir is in the bathroom waiting for you to go hold it for him". Nothing more. Let's just see how she reacts."

She didn't appear of course. I was however surprised to find her in the dark part of that little hallway.

She asked me to come to her. When I did, She simply said, "Please verify, Sir."

She was very warm, wet, and definitely not wearing panties.

I said "Good girl." turned on my heel and walked back to our table.

Amy, ever the bold one asked, "Did she, Sir? When we told her what you said, it was like she couldn't get over there fast enough!"

"No, she didn't go that far. I did verify that she was as she was supposed to be, at her request no less."

Adrian said, "Wow, I didn't think she would go any further than she already had. You'll have to be slow with her at first, like you were with me, Sir. She's a little older, but I just get the feeling that she has a story like mine."

"I get that feeling too, pet. I think we've pushed her enough for tonight. If we play it right, sooner or later she'll be asking to get in this."

Amy said, "I think she likes that I'm a little bossy with her."

"Another avenue to explore, slave?"

"I think so, Sir. With your permission only, of course."

"Of course."

Lisa came by to drop off the check. She was blushing very much.

"I hear that my Master, got to touch something that I didn't, hmmm?"

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"How do you plan to make that right, Lisa?"

She thought for a moment, made a decision, then reached down and took Amy's hand pulled it under her skirt. Amy stayed there for a couple of seconds then put her hand back on the table.

She said, "Good girl."

"Thank you, Miss Amy." Lisa blushed even more, but looked proud of herself.

While this was happening, I had looked around to see if this was watched. It wasn't. Lisa had put herself in a position that made only her back visible.

I couldn't resist, "I want you to know, Lisa, That I will be giving Amy instructions to play with herself and get off, thinking of you."

She couldn't come up with anything to say. I just gave her my debit card, so she could go run it.

Adrian looked a little miffed that she was being left out.

"Don't worry, Little Girl. Amy has two hands, guess where the other one will be."

"Oh, Thank you, Daddy!"

"Daddy?" Lisa had returned with the receipt for me to sign. I gave her a good tip.

Amy said, "We all have our little turn ons, Lisa. Adrian's is being the naughty little girl."

Lisa looked at Adrian, who nodded. It was apparent in Lisa's expression, that Adrian was right in that they may have a lot in common.

"I need to get these girls home. They have school tomorrow. Otherwise we would stay and torment you some more. You would like that wouldn't you, Lisa?"

She said, "Yes Sir." then again blushed heavily and looked down towards the floor.

I gave her a quick hug and hissed in her ear, "Don't ever be ashamed of being with me and mine! You have nothing to be ashamed of, far from it."

Each of the girls gave her a hug. To anyone not privy to the situation, it would look like family had came to see her and were now saying our "Goodbyes".

When we were all buckled in and rolling, Amy said, "She's got some extra pounds on her, but she is very pretty and eager to please. I like her. Thank you for letting me indulge a little bit, Sir. I love you."

"It was more than a little bit, sweety. I admit that it was hot to watch you, though. I love you too." I was holding Adrian's hand. She gave mine a little squeeze. I looked at her, and she said, "I love you too. I love both of you."

That started a round of who could be the most sickeningly sweet.

Adrian won of course.

=====================================

My phone was ringing. I kept reaching for it, but couldn't quite get it. It would stop for a few seconds, then start again. I couldn't get the fucker to stop! Just as I was ready to throw the fucking thing at the wall, I "came to" and jumped.

Fuck! I was so wrapped up in thinking about Adrian's early days, I had kind of lost track of time. Fearing, I had slept the day away, I looked at the clock, and was grateful to see only about 20 minutes had gone by.

I finally hit the right button on the phone and growled, "Hello."

A female voice on the other end started talking a mile a minute, I finally yelled at the phone, "Shut The FUCK up for a second!!"

I heard a giggle, and looked in that direction to see Adrian in the corner.

Time finally caught up with me, or me with it, and things started making sense again.

"Quiet, Bad Girl. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with you."

"Okay, you can talk now." I said to the person on the other end of the phone.

It was Linda. You'd think her feelings would be hurt, except that it is impossible to do with her when it comes to me.

(If you haven't read chapter 1, please take a quick look at it, especially the last page or two, to understand who the people are, and the context. Thank You.)

"Sir, I have to tell you a million times "Thank you" for last night. Dylan and I have been going at it all night! In fact, I'm on top, filled up with him, right now."

"Remember, that boy is pledged to become one of ours now. You break him, you buy him."

"Understood, Sir. I heard Adrian's giggle, she there for her monthly punishment?"

"Yes. Her mom keeps screaming at me about her missing curfew. I'm going to have to teach this girl a lesson. Say "Hi Linda", Adrian."

She did. Linda loves little things like this. I'd bet if it wasn't for her new "toy" She'd be over here playing "Mom", with the yelling and everything.

"Anyway, Sir. I just wanted to thank you for last night. I talked to Kath ... eer ... oh fuck! ... Oh Shit! ... shit, shit, shit! ... Oh fuck! ... That was a good one! You ok to keep going, Baby? Good, let momma ride some more."

Can one ever put into words how surreal it is, to hear someone you know in very intimate ways, cum her ass off, over the phone, with her new boyfriend?

Only Linda. I'd never put up with that from anyone else.

"Well, thank you very much, slave. You just made an already hard dick, harder. Like Adrian didn't have enough problems already today."

I heard Adrian giggle again. "Ok, smart ass, you can pull those "little girl" panties down to your knees. That'll keep you from spreading your legs. That pussy will just get wetter and tighter. If you cum? Well let me paraphrase a very wise man; Go ahead Bitch, Make my day."

"Wow Sir. You're really being hard on her today."

"My problem, not yours. You started to say something about Katherine, before you so rudely interrupted yourself."

"Yes Sir. I talked to her a few minutes ago. That blow job under the streetlight, really turned her ass on, not that she wasn't already. Poor girl went home and woke her husband up, and I quote, "Fucked him half to death", She can't believe how sexy she feels. I told her that things like we did last night, have that effect."

"She's a beautiful woman, she should always feel sexy."

"I'll tell her that when I call her back. She wanted me to ask you, that if she can get Mary to come tonight, is it ok if they show up? She said if Mary balks, she'll just see you up there Tuesday night, and drag Mary by the hair if she has to."

"I hope you told her it was always ok."

"I did, Sir. She's new, and is so afraid you'll kick her out if she does anything wrong. She just wants to make sure."

Well, you'll have to convince her of the way things are. I've got one of the loves of my life here. I'm going to be busy right up until I have to leave for the show. You're second in charge, for a reason."

"Yes Sir, I understand. Just making sure."

"You just wanted me to hear you cum over the phone. I know your nasty mind as well as you know mine. Now go play."

"Yes Sir. I love you."

"I love you too. Let the boy eat and get some water every now and then." I hung up.

"I hope you start to feel the effects of having your knees pretty much locked together soon, pet. In about 10 minutes, you strip off everything except the underwear."

"Yes Daddy"

I leaned back to continue my trip down memory lane.

================================

There was a mini-revolt when we got back to the apartment. It seems that both ladies were thinking they were going to be in my bed, with me. I nixed that idea by trying to explain that they needed rest for school.

It almost turned into a two girl riot, before I finally put my foot down.

"That's enough! The only reason I'm not whipping both your asses, is because we are in the living room where you are allowed to argue ... to a point. You've reached that fucking point! I plan to watch the news, then go to bed ALONE! Not because I don't want you. After what we did with Lisa tonight, I could take on the two of you, and wear your young pussies out."

"Yes Sir" love that two part harmony.

"Adrian is going to be sore enough tomorrow. That will make it hard to concentrate. Need I remind you of the promise you made me make?"

"No Sir"

"Amy, I know we are smearing the line all to hell, but we haven't completely broken it, yet. I plan to keep it that way. Besides, you have orders for what you are to do tonight. Remember what I said about two hands?"

"Yes Sir"

"We all on the same page now?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good. If you want to stay up and watch the news with me, or if you want to go talk bad about me, You are free to do so. It's your place too, Adrian. Amy is always allowed to be here, as is her mother. So, treat it as such."

Adrian said, "You are a good man, Sir."

"You think so? What if I told you, that now that you have a place your friends can come over to, I can't wait to see what kind of sexy girls follow you home?"

"You're still a good man, because as bad as you try to be, You'll respect everyone of them, just like you do us, even when you are using your slaves. So there."

What could I say, she had me.

"Do you two ladies have any idea how much you mean to me?"

"Just as much as it comes from this side, Sir."

With this, I got the group hug. Well as much as three people can make it be a group.

Somebody sneaked a feel. I wasn't going to worry about it, I sneaked a few myself.

"Ok, I give. I really do want to see if the world is still out there. Do your thing. I expect you to get some rest, so let's don't try and get all the "girl talk" talked out, in one night."

"Goodnight Daddy"

"Goodnight Sir"

"Goodnight, my loves."

Of course then came the big kiss from each one of them, then they went to Adrian's room.

That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. I really wanted to fuck the hell out of both of them.

But, I had to set some ground rules and I did. Now, I had to live by them too.

Now, if I was reading this, I'd want to read that both of them jumped in my bed and fucked and sucked me dry.

However, since I am trying to stay as close to the truth as possible, I have to say that didn't happen. Both girls honored the rules I had laid down.

That's not to say that a lot of moans and little cries, didn't come from that room.

They did.

I was up before either of them. That old Navy thing I keep talking about. I had showered, dressed, and set out a small assortment of breakfast goodies for them.

They showered together. I fought myself to not go peek. They were dressed, Make-up and all, when they came out to the living/kitchen area. Not that either one of them wore a lot of Make-up, especially Adrian. She was never allowed to wear it before. Amy, to her credit, kept it minimal with her, knowing Adrian would be self conscious about it for a while.

I have to admit, that Adrian's natural beauty, enhanced just a bit, was almost breath taking.

Like I said, She's My Goddess.

Amy knew just how to bring out her own inner little sexy girl. Good stuff.

Adrian chose coffee, while Amy took juice with their pastries.

"Adrian, I'm going to take a run by the grocery store today. We need a few things. Is there something special you'd like me to pick up, for dinner or whatever?"

"I've never had a say in anything like that before, Sir. Just do what you do, for now. As I get more used to things like that, maybe we can go together and I'll have a better idea."

"You got it, pet."

"Sir, you did say I could have friends over?"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't be planning any parties yet. But, yes. I want you to have what has been denied you for so long. I do however have a couple of rules."

Amy said, "You wouldn't be Daddy or Master if you didn't." she gave a little giggle.

"All I'll say, is that others may not understand about you running around here naked under orders. So, keep your clothes on if anyone other than just the three of us is here."

"Yes Sir. What about boys?"

"Ok, this may sound selfish, but I can do that, being that you both belong to me. This is MY yard, I'm the alpha Rooster. We don't like other Roosters around our hens. You know what usually happens to Roosters that don't belong?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.