It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

My cell phone ringing for the tenth time, woke me up. I had ignored it several times, but who ever it was, must have really needed to talk to me. They just kept calling! I didn't bother looking at the number.

I answered and said, "This better be fucking good!"

"Well, now you did it Sir. I told her "hello" like you said, and she told me to call you this morning, and invite you to Dinner!"

"What ... huh ... Amy?"

"Yes, it's Amy, Sir."

"Amy, I love you, but listen to me. I got to bed at 4 am last night. The night before that, our little girl kept me up till 3 am, then woke me up at 6:30 AM. In other words, I am tired, I am wiped out, I need some sleep. Call me back at about 2 this afternoon. If you call me back before then? Well, do you remember Adrian's ass?"

"Yes Sir" I've never heard her sound that contrite before.

"I will forget your age, and give you exactly what I gave her to make that ass look that way! Are we on the same page here, slave?!"

"Yes Sir" very quietly again.

"Good. Tell your Mother, "Good Morning" for me. Also tell her, if a Pretty Lady is going to ask me over to Dinner, She should do it herself. I love you, and will talk to you later."

I wish phones still made a "clicking" sound when you hang up. It used to work so well, in letting someone know you were annoyed or whatever.

I actually woke up about 12. I rolled onto my other side, and tried to go back to sleep. But something kept nagging at my mind. I soon realized that my head was full of an older version of Amy. No, not quite Amy, but close enough to be sisters. This one was old enough to touch, and OH God, Did I want to touch her!

I bolted up upright in the bed. Shit, I was having fantasies about Amy's mother! I had not even met the woman yet, but some part of me was really hoping that I hadn't upset her earlier, by what I had told Amy to say to her.

Another part of me must have been paying attention, because I was at Full Mast.

I'm thinking "No, c'mon man, it's just a piss hard on", which was plausible, as I had to go like the proverbial Race Horse.

I grabbed a towel on the way to the bathroom, I needed a shower to wake up, as well.

I relieved my self, while the water heated up. As most men know, it can be a problem aiming, when you have a "rock hard" problem. I was no exception. I cleaned up after myself, and got into the shower.

I had a problem. Jr. wasn't going away that easy. To make matters worse, thoughts of Amy AND her mother entering the shower with me, were doing the sugar plum dance in my head. Fuck, I'm not a teenager anymore, and I get laid more than regular, and I'm having this problem? Really?

Lose respect for me if you must. But, I had to take matters into hand, if you will. When the vision of Adrian entered the shower with Amy and Mom already in there. Well, things just exploded from there.

FUCK!

At least now, I could finish my shower alone, and in a much more calm manner.

I walked to the kitchen, hit the button on the coffee maker, and waddled my ass back to the bedroom to get dressed. Just shorts and a nice T-shirt.

Back out front, I had my cup on the coffee table. Right next to that was "Baby Girl" (My Guitar). I had destrung her, wiped her down so she shined all pretty, and restrung her. And went through the process of tuning, stretching, retuning, stretching, and retuning again. I plugged her into my little practice Amp, and checked the intonation. When she was sounding like the sweet but wicked girl she is, I cranked the amp just a bit to get a little distortion.

Me and my girl sat there talking and singing to each other, and I lost all sense of time. If you are a guitar player, or know one very well, you understand.

I heard my phone ring, and hit a very bum note in the middle of a stinging lead I was working on. Shit, that's her, that's Amy's mom!

The phone was just about to go to voicemail before I finally hit the right button to answer.

"Hello" I'm hoping against hope that it is Amy.

"Hello Sir, I am Lucille, Amy's mother. I don't know if I'm a "Pretty Lady" or not. But, I would really like to ask if you would like to come to have supper with me and my daughter tonight?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I would love to meet you and have dinner with you, if you so desire."

"Oh, I desire, Sir. Your girl is about to jump out of her seat, I think she wants to talk to her "Sir". I'll let her give you the directions, and set up the best time, Sir. Here she is."

"This is Amy, Sir. I am so sorry about waking you up earlier, I just didn't think."

"It's ok, pet. I'll just have to spank you later."

"Yes, Sir." Again she was soft spoken. I had expected a typical Amy comeback, but it didn't happen.

"What time, pet? I have band practice from 3 to 6 or 6:30, I'm all yours after that."

"Is 7 good, Sir?"

I told her it was, and she gave me directions to her house. I don't know why, but I was surprised to find that she lived less than 5 miles from me.

Dinner with two pretty ladies, one of which belongs to me?

Now that is my kind of Dinner Date.

I rolled up into the driveway a minute early. I think I have already said in this story somewhere, that I absolutely obsess over being on time or early for any kind of appointment, be it Doctor visit, Gig, or Date. It is just one of my quirks, though I come by it honestly, as I learned it in the Navy.

Read that as; Pounded verbally into my head every day.

The front door opened, and Amy bolted out of it, I assume to get to me.

She was stopped on a dime, by a voice from inside that spoke softly yet clearly, "Amy, you get yourself back in here right now. We will greet our Gentleman caller the right way."

Amy gave me a pleading look as she spun on that same dime and went back inside, and I heard the door softly close.

I knew my part, and walked up to the door and knocked firmly.

The Angel that opened the door to greet me, held out her hand and said, "Good Evening, Sir. We are honored and delighted that you have come to have supper with us. Please come inside, Sir."

Oh My God! I was half in love with this Beautiful Lady, already!

I had taken her hand as I walked in, and held it as she gave me that greeting. I have always loved to play the "Romantic Male Caller" that you see in those old movies, when the situation seemed right for it. I held her eyes with mine as I slightly bowed and brought the back of her hand to my lips to give it a soft kiss.

"I am charmed by the vision before me, and am likewise honored and delighted to be here, Ma'am."

She closed the door behind me, and took my arm in hers and led me into the small humble Living Room, that said "Home" nonetheless.

"Please sit, Sir. It will be a few minutes yet for dinner to be ready. Amy has already set the table, so I will let you two visit alone, until it is served."

She left the room, as I admired her from the back. This lady was just Beautiful in every sense of the word. She was just a shade darker than Amy, who was a creamy brown herself. And Where as Amy, had that little booty thing going on, and of course those great breasts that I've only felt on my chest, her mother was taller and thinner. Small behind, and modest breasts, which just completed what seemed to me, the perfect package.

I have been accused, and rightly so, of just loving the female body, period. True, all true. But some, I CAN admire a little more than others. And this Lady, had my admiration, big time.

And Amy had not been kidding, in saying they could be sisters. One could tell that the age difference between them was not as much, as a mother and daughter would normally be.

Speaking of my Princess, she was sitting next to me on the couch that I had chosen to sit on. She was staring at me with her eyes as wide as I had ever seen them.

"Are you ok, pet? You look like a deer caught in the headlights."

She had to swallow a couple times to get her voice to work, and finally said, "I have never seen you act so romantic before. It is so hot, it is scary. And her? I have never seen my mother so on edge in my whole life."

"On edge, pet?"

"I don't mean that in a bad way, Sir. It is just that she has seemed to be jumping out of her skin all day, ever since I called you, and relayed your message to her. She started looking out the window every 5 minutes after 6 o'clock. It was almost as if she was afraid you wouldn't come, and just as afraid that you would."

"It is ok, Amy. Try to relax, It is just dinner. You have told me yourself that she hasn't had a man in her life in as long as you can remember. So we, the two of us will make this night special for her. And just maybe she won't think all men are bad, and eventually might find a nice guy of her own. Just follow my lead. When we are called to dinner, stand at your seat until I pull it out for you. Trust me, You can bet she will."

"Yes, Sir. Just be careful. I am yours, but she is my mom. If you think I'm protective over Adrian, put that on overdrive, when it comes to that woman!"

"I expect nothing less, Amy."

At This moment, her mother came in and beckoned us to the table.

We rose to go to the dining room. To my surprise, and delight, she took my arm and walked with me all the way to the table. She steered me toward the chair at the head of the table. But, I instead steered her to the chair on the right of that one.

She said, "Sir, a man in my house will sit at the head of the table."

"I understand Ma'am, and I will. First though..." I pulled out the chair I had led her to. She raised her eyebrows. This was genuinely unexpected, from her expression. I nodded to the seat, and she sat. I pushed it in for her. She whispered "Thank you, Sir."

I then walked to the opposite side of the table, where Amy was waiting as I had told her to. I pulled out her chair, slightly bowed as she sat down, and I pushed her seat in. She also said, "Thank you, Sir."

I walked to the head of the table as expected, and before sitting down, I said, "Ma'am, you set a pretty table. I see you have made spaghetti for us. You must have read my mind. Anything Italian is my favorite." Then I sat.

Amy was asked to say "Grace" which she did very nicely.

Her mother picked up things as she needed, and made my plate for me. As she and Amy, made their plates, I said, "Thank you, Ma'am"

After she and Amy got settled, and we were eating, she said to me, "Sir, I wish you would stop calling me "Ma'am". I am in my early 30's, not my 60's. My name is Lucille as you know. I would prefer it, Sir."

"As you wish, Lucille. Would you believe my mother raised me to be a Gentleman, And I always try to be one."

"Except in certain circumstances, I would presume, Sir. I mean where would be the excitement in that?"

Even though, Amy had already told me that her mother knew everything, it still caught me off guard. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I would say, you've got me there, Ma'am"

"Lucille, Sir. Please."

"Ok Lucille, you can call me..."

"Sir. I call you Sir." She interrupted me.

"Excuse me?"

"If you are "Sir" to my daughters, then you are "Sir" to me. In every sense of the word. And in case you are wondering, I am fully aware of the position I have just put myself in. I look at the Internet too, Sir." She smiled, then lowered her head, afraid she had insulted me. Or maybe, as if she feared she had been too forward.

Talk about Surreal ... WOW!

"MOM!" Amy said loudly. Bless that girl, she had saved me for the moment. I mean, my wits had totally abandoned me for the cosmos.

"What, daughter of mine? You should have all the fun?"

"But, I always thought you didn't like men."

"Not that I didn't like them, more like I feared them, and you damn well know why. I've heard so many things about this man, I feel like I already know him. As happy as he seems to have made you and Adrian, how could I fear him? I know what he is, and I do NOT fear him. Well, not in the way I normally would. I know he can be scary, kinda looking forward to it."

"OK, but what do you mean I have all the fun? Adrian is the only one he's touched."

"And for good reason, although I wouldn't have expected a red blooded man to pass up a willing beauty like you. That speaks well of him. And besides, I didn't get to go looking for "Candy" last night, unlike you, I might say."

Amy was taking a breath to retort, but I jumped in with, "Stop Amy, Now!"

Her mouth shut quickly. She composed herself and said "I am sorry, Sir"

"Remember the small chat we had about Adrian's ass earlier, pet?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Let me hear you speak to your mother again like that ... you know the rest."

"Yes, Sir. Mother, I am very sorry."

Lucille looked between the two of us, astonished. "Sir, I may have to get you to loan me that paddle. I've never heard her back down, and become so apologetic so fast, in her life. Of course, I've never layed a hand on her either in her life, to punish her. Yes, I see now why she needs you so much. Adrian, as well. They are both so happy now. My daughters smile almost all the time, especially when they talk about you."

"You said "daughters", Amy had told me you feel that way about Adrian."

"I've basically raised Adrian with Amy, since they met at the age of 8. Adrian was already having problems by then, but she wouldn't talk about them. I've been there for her as much as I have for Amy. By everything but blood, she IS my Daughter, Sir."

We all sat there thinking for a few minutes, not eating, though we HAD been eating through this whole exchange.

After it was finally too quiet for her, Lucille took the initiative.

"So, I hear our "Sir" is in a band. How did your practice go today?

"It went pretty well. We've spent hours and hours getting our sets as tight as possible, while still having room to breathe and improvise. I'm something of a "Ham" on stage, and if the guys couldn't anticipate and change with me, then we would have a train wreck on stage. And we've had them, no doubt. Today was basically just tightening up a couple of new songs we have just started doing."

"That's why it was only a couple of hours. Sometimes our practices can go for hours. I think it is just because we love playing together."

Amy jumped in and asked, "Would you take me along to practice, sometime Sir? I would love to see you play."

"I think that can be arranged, pet."

"If she goes, I go, Sir. I won't be left out." Lucille said.

"No you won't, pet. Neither will Adrian. Every guy in my band will be jealous to see me walk in with three Beautiful women. And all Dedicated to me, no less. Or am I presuming too much, Lucille?"

"Not at all Sir. Amy what do you tell people?"

"That he owns this body, Mom"

"And you own this body, Sir. Think you can handle a woman that hasn't been touched in over 17 years, and two sex crazed teenagers, Sir"

"All I can promise Ma'am, is that I will do my best. Before you get on me, about calling you, Ma'am, remember your place, slave!"

"Oh Yes Sir!" She sounded so happy, and yet seemed so twitchy in her seat.

"Tell me, princess, do my words touch you?"

"Oh God, yes Sir! I think if you would look at your other slave, you will see the same, Sir."

She was right.

"What's happening, Amy?"

"Watching you with her, is making me so fucking hot, Sir!"

"Amy..."

"Whoah, Lucille!, Is she Mine?"

"Yes, Sir ... but..."

"Then she can say that in this context. And what say you?"

She thought a few moments, then said,"I agree with my daughter. This is fucking hot!"

To calm things down just a bit (remember, I'm a tease), I told Lucille that I loved her name and asked if she could tell me why?

"I think so, Sir. My parents were really into the Blues, and played those records all the time. They loved B.B."

"Me too, pet. I love Elvis, and music from the 60's to the early 90's. I feel that other than Jimi, B.B. was the only other guy that could really speak through his guitar, or more accurately, they sang to each other."

"May I ask what you two are talking about, Sir?"

"Well, Amy. There was a great Blues singer and guitarist, named "B.B. King". He was famous for his music of course, but was legendary for the guitar that he all but made love to, when he played. He named her "Lucille" and she was just as famous as he was. Unfortunately, he died a few weeks ago. It was ok, he had lived a nice long life, but one can't help but feel sad that "Lucille" is all alone now. No one could ever be able make her sing like B.B. could, or will."

"I don't doubt you, Sir. But, no one can make a guitar sing like you say."

"Do a favor for me, pet. Go to your computer, get on You Tube, and type in "B.B. King-"The Thrill Is Gone" Make sure it is the studio version. Listen to it all the way through. Then come back out here and tell us that, that man and his guitar don't break your heart."

"Yes Sir." And she went.

Lucille just looked at me in wonder.

I said, "For what it's worth, I call my lady "Baby Girl"

"Sir, The more I know of you, The more I want you."

I kind of just let that go by, in case she was just caught up in the moment.

We could hear that Amy had turned her speakers up, and give her credit, she WAS listening to it.

Lucille chose that moment to get up as if she were going to clean off the table. Instead, she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I understand from Adrian, that you have dress requirements for your slaves. One for when they are just in your presence, and one for when they are in your house, Sir?"

"Yes pet, I do."

"Would you please check and make sure I am as I should be, Sir?"

I placed my hand on the back of her knee, and then raised it slowly up the back of her thigh. I got much higher than I thought I would, before her trembling started. I stopped and held place.

"Sir, please don't stop."

I continued upward until I had a small bare cheek in my hand. I squeezed it slightly, and a low moan escaped her. I held my hand in place, until she understood what her body was telling her. She began to turn so that eventually my hand would be where she wanted it. I let her get all the way until my hand was just resting on her sex.

She tried to push for harder contact, but I was not going to make it easy for her.

She tried again, and got the same result.

"Please Sir?"

"Please what, Lucille?"

"Please touch me, Sir."

"Touch what, pet? Before you answer, I caution you, ask for exactly what you want touched, little one."

"Touch my pu ... pu ... Sir?"

"I'm not kidding, slave, touch what?!"

"Touch my pussy, Sir. Please touch my pussy!"

"Who's pussy?"

"Your pussy, OH God, please touch your pussy?!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.