It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

As Adrian started to calm down, I held my hand out to her. She took it and stood up.

"I think we have learned a few things about our self last night and this morning, hmm, pet?"

"Yes Sir. I have learned a lot, not the least of which is that being "owned" and knowing it, has let me discover things I never would have allowed myself to even think about before. Pain, sex, and orgasms and being forced to do things, make me want to do nothing but keep doing and experiencing them. Does that make any sense at all, Sir?"

"Yes, pet. It makes a lot of sense. We don't have a lot of time to talk about it now, but think about it. This the first time in your life that YOU have done things that make YOU feel good, just because YOU, YES YOU wanted to. It wasn't forced on a little girl. It was forced on a full grown Sex Goddess of a woman. And only "forced" because YOU desired it to be so. There is a lot there to think and talk about, but it will have to come at another time."

"Yes Sir, I hear what you say, but your pussy is STILL trying to reach out and make you fuck her. Crazy, I really am Bat-Shit Crazy! But you know what? I love it Sir."

"I get it, Adrian, but Amy will be here any minute, and I have one thing I have to get her to do to you, for me. It would have been a punishment, but now it is just because I am your Master and can make you do it. Now, you need to go shower off again real quick, then come back in here and lay out your clothes for today, I want to see what is going on my body. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!" She grabbed her towel and headed back to the shower.

I loved watching that ass as it walked away from me, but I couldn't help but wince at what had to be the marks of constant pain from her whipping the night before.

This was one tough, and brave little girl ... No, not girl, Woman. She was ALL woman.

I had the coffee brewed and a cup in my hand by the time she came out to tell me her clothes were laid out. She declined a cup of her own, grabbing a quick sip out of mine. We headed for the bedroom.

She had a plain brown dress, with just the minimum of embroidery on it. I assumed it would end just above, or just below her knees. A plain white bra, and what we used to call "granny panties" as underwear. I hadn't noticed this before, as she was not allowed to wear clothes in the house, of course. And so I have never had to look up her dress to see her panties.

She stood there looking ashamed at her wardrobe of the day.

"Adrian, my love. Do not be ashamed in front of me or anyone else. This is all your parents buy you, so you wear what you have. I have some pictures of me when times were hard in the 70's that have me wearing stuff worse than this. Once you are out of there, we will go shopping. I'm not rich, far from it. But, I think I can manage to make my slave look as sexy as she wants to look."

"Yes, Sir" Her embarrassment over her clothes wasn't going to go away like magic, but she was going to put on a good face about it, regardless.

She never ceases to impress me.

I walked over to my dresser again and pulled out a pack of underwear that I had already bought for her. They were plain white cotton undies with little roses on them. I opened the pack, pulled out a pair and tossed them to her.

"Normally, a slave of mine would not be allowed panties of any kind under her skirt, when she is around me. But, I saw these and just knew they would be sexy as hell, if and when I made you give me panty shots. Besides, as you know, If you are here, you are naked. But, I better see those come off of you as you strip."

I then tossed her the package, with a couple more pair in it. "Take that with you, pet. They are yours. Damn, I hear the lock turning, Amy is here. Go ahead and get dressed. Then come out, and I will explain the day to both of my girls."

I threw on a T-shirt and some shorts and hurried out to meet Amy, before she wandered down the hall. I had given both girls a key. I should have known Amy would try to use it to be sneaky and nosy.

Not that I blamed her. I would have been nosy, too.

I walked into the front area, just in time to catch my beautiful Ebony Princess, bent over picking up the clothes where Adrian had left them after I had told her to "Strip"

I could just see the bottom of her ass, encased in blue underwear that were decidedly NOT "Granny Panties". I just had the feeling that she knew I was there, so I just went ahead and said what hit my mind.

"Damn, girl, that is one hot ass you have there."

"Well, I would hope you would think so, being that it is yours, Big Man."

"Big Man? Are you looking for trouble already?"

"Actually, yes I am. But, I know you won't touch me yet. Hey! you were looking at my ass, how come you have no problem doing that?"

"I may not be able touch it yet, but if it is covered and in my face, in MY house, no less?! Well, I'll just have to take that chance. How, IS my Baby Girl this morning?"

She took quick steps toward me and wrapped her self around me and said, "Let me answer you this way."

She proceeded to lay the lip lock from hell on me. For the first time our tongues actually did battle. She made damn sure she rubbed those D cup breasts hard on me.

Despite all that had happened last night, Jr. started to let her know that he liked it. I came to my senses, and held her at arms length. Breaking that kiss was pure torture for me.

"Wow, somebody is happy to see me this morning. Adrian didn't wear your ass out?

Adrian's voice came from behind me, "You have no Idea, baby, no idea at all. We wore each other out, and still couldn't stop."

"Good Lord, D. What did you do to my girl? She is floating three feet off the ground, and glowing like the sun?!

"You'll have to ask her, Amy. In fact, Adrian, you take her into the bedroom with you, and tell her your Pledge to me. Don't tell her all that happened, you don't have time. She'll get the rest from you at school and in the car. Anything she asks, you tell her the complete truth."

"All of it, Sir?"

"All of it, slave. What I want from you, before you leave, is to show her your bottom, and tell her exactly why it got that way, so she doesn't come out here jumping my ass."

"Amy, after she tells you the Pledge, you come out here. All I want to hear from you is "Yes Sir" or "No Sir". If you say "Yes Sir" it means you accept that it means you are under it too. I just can't hear you make it to me yet. BUT, you will LIVE by it, understood?"

"Not really, but knowing you, after I hear it, I won't be able to say "No". You own me, you know that."

"Adrian, go tell her, and show her."

"Yes, Sir!

They went down the hallway. Even from where I was I could hear the excited whispers.

I went ahead and poured two glasses of OJ for them, for when they came out.

I almost knocked the glasses over, when I heard Amy shout angrily "WHAT THE FUCK! HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS!"

I then heard Adrian shout her down,"SHUT THE FUCK UP, AMY! I EARNED IT AND I HAPPILY TOOK IT! YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I CAME LIKE A FUCKING FRIEGHT TRAIN RIGHT AT THE END OF IT!"

They returned to the hushed and frantic whispers.

Something told me, that Adrian didn't shout Amy down often ... if at all.

After just a few more minutes, Amy walked into the kitchen area. She looked me in the eye, and simply said "Yes Sir".

"You understand exactly what that means, pet?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I only wish it could start today."

"You didn't listen. You can't say the words to me. We can't do the physical stuff yet, but all of it applies. ALL OF IT APPLIES TODAY. That means no orgasm for you with out my permission. No boys, OR girls touching what's mine. All of you, belongs to me, and all the rest that she told you."

I noticed that Adrian had come out with her bag. I gave each one of them a glass of juice and said simply "Drink, my slaves"

Amy couldn't help being a smart ass, " Ah, finally I get to be called your slave, Big Man."

Adrian gasped, and looked at me "You wouldn't?"

"Not like I would with you, but watch this. Slave Amy, bring my body around to me, NOW!"

She did, but wore a sly smile like she knew I couldn't do anything. Or so she thought.

"Bend over slave!" By doing so, it brought her panty covered bottom into clear view.

I gave her one good hard swat. She stood straight up, and looked at me with big round eyes, and a curse on her lips.

"I would think better of it, slave, if you know what's good for you."

She thought for a few seconds, and then gave me a wicked grin,"Thank you, Sir. That was fucking hot, after I got over the surprise of it."

"So no more smart ass?"

"Are you kidding Sir? I'm a walking smart ass, and I guess from now on, I'll be a spanked walking smart ass. If that is what it takes to feel you touch me, you better watch out, Sir."

Adrian said "Me thinks she knows not where of she speaks, Sir."

We all broke up at this.

As I got it back together, I remembered I had a mission for my two ladies today.

"Both of you, come around and stand in front of me, now!"

They both chorused "Yes Sir!" and were soon where I told them to be.

"I'm going to do one of those things I can do ... well ... Just because I'm your Master. Understood?

They were getting good at doing the "yes Sir" together.

"Amy, I get the feeling that while you love and will love being submissive to me, you also have a bit of Dom In you. Am I correct?"

"Yes Sir, though, I love being with you better."

"I get it, baby. It's not a bad thing, just so you know when to use it and when not to use it. Today, you are going to get to use it, on a limited basis. In fact you will be doing it under my orders, does that make sense to you, slave? That your Dom side can be used by submission to me?"

"Yes, it actually does, Sir. I await your orders, Master."

"Good Girl. I think I have discovered that our little girl here has a couple of turn on's that can be used in public. One is pain, obviously. The other is being somewhat shamed in public. Usually it would be called humiliation, but I feel that is too strong a word for her right now. Have you noticed what I am talking about, slave Amy?"

"Yes, Sir. Very much so. I've even put her in something like that before, because I felt something about it that attracted both of us, though I didn't understand it at the time."

"Now you do"

"Now I do, Sir."

"Good. Adrian take off your new underwear and give them to Amy, NOW!"

No more than 5 seconds and they were in Amy's hand.

"Sir, these are soaking wet where her pussy would have been!"

"See what I mean about it being a turn on for her?"

"Yes Sir." The look of wonder and lust on Adrian's face was thing of beauty.

"By the way, Amy, It is MY pussy. As is... ?"

"This one, Sir"

"Good Girl"

"Put those in your pack, Amy. You will have them all day. Make Damn sure you give them back to her before she gets home. Do you understand, Pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"The point here, is that my ass, which she carries, is going to keep her in pain constantly today, especially when she sits down with just the thin material of that dress to pad her. Those undies would have padded her, but she still would have hurt like hell. Without them, well you can imagine."

"Oh good Lord, Sir. If she likes pain, like you say, she's gonna be creamin' all day!"

"Exactly, my little princess. How do you feel about this, slave Adrian?"

"The only thing I can say, is that I am already wet just from thinking about it, Sir."

She grabbed my hand, pulled it under her skirt and on to my pussy. Not only, was she wetter than hell, but hotter than hell as well.

I pulled my hand back, and immediately put my fingers to her mouth. She sucked herself off of them, as if it might be her last meal.

Amy said, "Holy Shit! That looked so fucking hot! Please do me like that, Sir, I am begging you!"

"Amy stop! You know I can't do that ... Yet. You are going to be in charge of her today, so if you want to taste her, make her dip her fingers and give them to you. But, Don't do it here! Also, if she is going to be that wound up today, you may have to give her permission to cum, I give you the power to do that, but for today only! AND, DO NOT MAKE HER DO IT IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE! Take her to the restroom, and let her do it there. You can also withhold permission, you have that power as well."

"You can ask her questions about last night, discretely, and she will tell you the truth, as she has already been ordered, correct slave?"

"Yes Sir" Her breathing was already telling me she was on the ragged edge ... Good, let her suffer a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.