It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

A note from the Demon- Victims of abuse, or those that think they understand the effects of it, may find one part of the "Sex Scene" very unsettleling or controversial, the so called "Coping Mechanism". I apologize before hand, But I must tell you, this happened just as written. And as stated, I HAVE come across this twice.

I basically decided to just be who and what I am, only dialed down a few notches. I vowed that if I felt at anytime, that something I was doing effected her negatively, I would stop immediately.

My thinking here was that Amy had already told me that the two of them knew I was a Dom, just not how much. So, they both understood the concept, if not the actual intensity, or levels there of.

So, a slow careful Demon, but The Demon nevertheless.

My first move was to exchange my left hand for my right one that was on her thigh. I now had my right arm free to put my arm around her, while I started slowly sliding my other hand higher and lower on that shaking thigh.

The first thing I did with my arm around her, was to bring her face to mine, and hold her quite firmly, as we repeated the hot kiss we had shared outside. I entangled my fingers in her hair, and lightly pulled her hair until she was the one, bent more into my seat, and it looked like she was the aggressive one.

Once again, I felt and heard her moan into my mouth, and pressed her own lips to mine even harder, and using her tongue quite well.

I allowed my hand to slip further up her thigh, until I felt her panties. I could not get contact with her sex though because of the way she was bent forward for the kiss.

It was just as well that I hadn't touched her, because as soon as she became aware of how high my hand was on her thigh, she broke the kiss. She then set back in her seat, and used her own hand to pull mine further down her thigh. She held it there in an iron grip.

Ok, not a complete step backwards, but enough to slow things down a bit.

With my right arm back around her shoulder, I did something I should have already done.

I knew that Amy was trying hard not look, but she was watching every move. I met her eyes, and she nodded approval. So, I mouthed "Go now." to her.

She just had to check on her girl first.

I could hear the whispers, but pretended I couldn't.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"Yes, just a little scared."

"You remember that he is one of those guys that we read about on the Internet, right?

"Yes, I do remember."

"Ok, you know kind of what can happen, you sure you want to be here?"

"Yes, Amy. Just scared you know?"

"I know Baby. He already told me that he can't do anything with me sitting here, because of the age thing. He respects the age thing, that's a big change already."

"Yes it is. So what now?"

"Well he just gave me the signal to go where I can't see anything happening over here. So, first I'm going to the bathroom, then I'll be right back in here. I'll be sitting somewhere where you won't see me, but I promise you baby, I won't be far. If you need me, I mean REALLY need me, just yell out my name. I'll handle it from there, understood?

"Yes, Amy"

"Good. He really likes you, so try to have fun. I think you are safe with him, but remember, I won't be far."

Amy kissed her on the cheek, then got up, gave me "The Look" and left us to ourselves.

I decided to do something I've never done, nor heard of being done before.

With my right arm around her shoulders, I let my hand fall on her small breast. I found the nipple just as hard, and just as pointed, as I had felt them against my chest earlier.

She immediately stiffened up, but did not try to stop me. She just stared at the screen, though I knew she wasn't "seeing" it. I then worked my way under her blouse, not gently, but not too rough either. I began to roll that sexy ass nipple lightly between my fingers.

That made her put her hand up over mine, as if to stop me. Now was do or die time here.

I hissed,"Put your fucking hand back where it was, right now!"

The hand dropped back into her lap very fast, and the shaking began.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered "Say the word "pickle".

"Pickle", my hand removed from her blouse and back around her shoulders.

I then whispered "Say "mustard".

"mustard", in half a second her nipple was back in my fingers.

"Amy told me that you two knew about Dominant Sex, from the Internet. Is this true?"

She nodded.

"What did I tell you about nodding, Adrian? Is what I asked true?"

"Yes Sir"

She was shaking so hard now, I had to ask, "Would you like stop and go home now, Adrian?"

"No Sir"

"Ok, so you know about safe words, correct?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl. What I did before was give you a safe word which is "pickle", you can pick your own out later if you want to, but for now it's "pickle". You noticed everything stopped when you said it?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, and it will stop everything, ANYTIME you say it. Now, I know you are brand new at this, so you will be tempted to say your word, a lot, especially since you are so jumpy. So I gave you another word "mustard", I've never heard of this before, but I felt you needed a word, that if you decide you want things to resume AFTER you used your safe word, You can say "mustard" and everything will go as if it never stopped. You can tell that because I am feeling your nipple again, after you said the word."

"Yes Sir. And I understand."

"Good girl, do you like my fingers on your nipples, Adrian?"

"What I like Sir, is that someone is touching my tits, that I want to touch my tits. Does that make sense, Sir?"

"Yes, my love, I understand a lot more than you might think I do. I want to be gentle with you, but I am very much a Dom that wants to really use you in many ways, but I'm holding myself in check. I just wanted you to know what you are dealing with here."

"Again Sir, at least it is someone I want to touch me, that is touching me. You even gave me a word that will stop everything if I want. I've never had a say in it, in any way, before."

She started to cry a little, I rolled her nipple a little harder, giving her the open and reason to get out of it. She turned her head and moaned into my shoulder.

"Tell me you like it, Adrian."

"I like it Sir, I like it a lot."

"Good girl."

I then started moving the hand hold we had, up her thigh and back. I must admit, I really could have spent the rest of the evening just holding and rubbing her body.

What the hell was going on with me? Don't say it, I already knew what was happening.

We were here, and this girl wanted a Dom experience, and I'm getting all googly eyed.

Luckily, I have the Demon (though he was feeling bad for this slip of a girl as well) so, I just let him go, with a tight hand on the leash mind you, but he was going to have to make things move along here. If this reads kind of schizoid to you, imagine being in MY head.

I took the hand that was rubbing her thigh, and moved our hand hold to MY lap. I made sure her hand was on the bottom, and was making her rub up and down on my thigh. On the down stroke of each rub, I ever so slightly pulled our hands toward my crotch.

I remembered what Amy had said about her hand, so I took a chance. On one of the downward rubs, I let go of her hand, and as hoped, she did not stop. She herself kept the slant with each movement that would very shortly bring her hand to my now very pronounced erection.

I took my now free hand and took her left nipple between my fingers, and set up the same movements as I was doing with her right one. I was rewarded with hearing her breathing start to get heavier.

She was getting very close to my cock now. So as an incentive, I just held my fingers still on her nipples. she made a somewhat frustrated sigh.

"Do you want me to start again, Adrian?"

"Yes, please Sir."

"Then touch me, now!" I hissed.

Her hand went directly to my bulging crotch, and began rubbing it, up and down. I restarted my ministrations to her nipples, to the sound of a contented sigh.

"Tell me what you are touching, little sub girl."

"I'm touching your thing, Sir"

"My Thing? Really? Remember you are my little slave for the night ... or maybe you are not?"

"I am Sir, I am your little slave Sir, I am, I am!"

"Then fucking tell your Master, what you are touching!"

"Your cock Sir, your cock."

"Open your fucking shirt, I want those nipples where I can see them! Then you put your hand back on my cock, now!"

To her credit, she had her shirt open quickly, and was back rubbing me in seconds.

"Are you mine, slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Use those hands of yours and take me out. Quickly! If you take too long I will take you home right now?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.