Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

It sort of stuck in my craw that the entire night after the arrival of the arrow-decorated stagecoach, I failed to relax enough to get any sustainable sleep on the hotel room settee. I certainly didn’t mind the fact that my Kate now had her long-lost daughter visiting her all up close and personal.

I knew the real reason was that my thoughts kept returning to the Commandant’s sister-in-law stretched out in the horizontal sleeping all by her lonesome just a short ways down the street. The memory of her long slender legs with the rare petite heart-shaped backside that was better suited to a bad woman slut rather than a respectable church-going female of delicate behavior pestered my amorous nature a lot more than I would be inclined to admit.

I knew I had passed up the opportunity to dip my wick in the delicious new “Miss Lucy’s” petite bottom but my fear of Kate’s wrath was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow during this dangerous period of my western adventure. Of course, my hopes for a second chance at the lottery of life were fast disappearing in the grim reality of the deadly disease that was ravaging my bullet-torn body. My last enjoyment in this reality existence was the fact that I inspired awe and fear in the hearts of a multitude of evil characters that considered cheating, lying and taking advantage of a weak woman’s dignity as virtues for survival.

I thought of her mysterious dark crack all clean and fresh after her bath and my hand wandered down to my long shaft hoping to ease my torment.

It was at that very moment that Kate’s supposedly innocent daughter wandered out of the bedroom looking for more water to quench her after midnight thirst. She looked at my dick sticking up like some Indian totem for fertility and then raised her amused eyes to mine in an accusatory manner as if blaming me for the wasting of valuable male sperm for no reason other than boredom.

The shape of her slender figure was outlined under her thin nightshirt in the flickering shadows of the hallway lamp. It was added fuel to the fire inside my still growing member.

I remember the way she put her delicate little finger up to her glistening red lips to warn me to stay as silent as possible. Then, she closed the distance between us with a few short steps of her bare feet. The little minx straddled my heated loins like one of the saloon strumpets fixing to pee on my belly. Her intentions were a mite bit more depraved and she slowly squatted down until her fuzz-covered hole was poised directly above my trembling dick.

That was the signal for me to reach up with both hands and steady her haunches to allow her to sink with unimaginable sensuality surrounding my pointed flesh with her comforting sheath of femininity. We both sighed at the same time infinitely overjoyed at the carnal union merging us into a single slice of humanity. I knew my prick was leaking big time, but it was with the precursor of sticky pre-cum that was lubricating the way for the flood of cream waiting to spew like molten lava inside her barely tested passageway. I suspected it might be the cause of her nubile female motherhood, but at this point, my only consideration was that she not move until I had drained every last drop of my spunk deep inside her young girl core.

We danced the after midnight dance of a pair of covert lovers quietly slamming together with an age-old rhythm that could only result in one final outcome.

I thought about her mother sleeping in the next room and I wondered if her back door entryway was as tight as her front protected passage. It seemed that my cock was getting in deeper with each succeeding thrust and I knew she was in the same boat as I because her partially stifled moans of appreciation were familiar with female abandon.

Her delicate fingers wandered around back to my macho rear end and she forced her little pinky inside my tight little star with the deviousness of a debauched total harlot. It triggered my first spurt of spunk deep inside her gut and she whimpered with the emotion of the moment.

The point of no return had already been breached and I knew with certainty that my entire load of man-juice would soon follow up the exact same route. Her weight smacked into my belly one more time and then she stiffened like a wooden board as my rapid firing cock decorated her young girl vagina with my sticky gift of lust.

She rose off my shattered body like the original Eve leaving me in the dust of the forbidden garden. My shrinking soldier was fast fading away but would be back to fight another day. The glass of water disappeared into her greedy mouth and she retracted her steps back to the protective spoon of her mother’s covering flesh. I turned over and fell into a deep sleep dreaming of chasing young heifers with my braided lasso that looked suspiciously like a long flexible penis with a knot in the end. I never failed a catch a heifer and my snores attested to my sense of complete satisfaction in a job well done.

Early the next morning, I shaved in the pan of cold water on the dresser and bathed my groin with the remaining clean water before strapping on my pair of side-arms that were almost a part of my body in any situation. My little hideout pistol was up my sleeve just in case I was taken unawares by a bad actor thirsting for the status of terminating my remaining lifespan with extreme prejudice. I knew I was a target for strangers with a lust for fame as the killer of the famous “Doc” with my list of gunfights that seemed a lot longer than list of good deeds.

I fixed a pot of coffee and took that along with some biscuits from the Chinaman’s restaurant to the Commandant’s sister-in-law to give her a bit of pleasure as she started her first day in this dismal way-station on the road to perdition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.