Doc and the French Whore
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

I was laid up in the hotel room for nearly a week while my shoulder healed up. Fortunately, the slug had just furrowed a path on the surface and did not stay inside my flesh. I had seen all too many of such minor wounds wind up putrefied and causing a loss of limb and even loss of life.

Kate was my constant companion and I have to express the shameful lack of gratitude on my part because I found her to be far too grating on my nerves for relaxed thought and calmness of spirit. I guess I felt a little guilty as well because I was not in a mood for matters of the flesh and I could tell she was in dire need of some serious poking in all of her entryways. She had tired of begging me for my favors and when I saw her putting on her "war-paint" to visit some friends at the saloon, I was certain she was more interested in finding a randy cowboy to scratch her itch. It didn't bother me none because she was so transparent about such things and I knew she would be visibly flushed and guilty looking when she returned home. In fact, sometimes, she was so enthused with the events that she could not restrain from telling me of the intimate details of her degradation as if it were some battle fought for her honor.

This return was a bit different than the others because she had no happy smile on her face and her left eye was bruised and shut tight swollen and purple. I couldn't wait to hear her explanation because it was evidence that she had not had the joyful time she had expected.

"I got into some trouble up at the Emporium, Doc and that is why I got this shiner. It ain't what you think and there is no need to go looking for some yahoo what insulted me with his fist. This was a fair fight with that Mexican gal from down Senora way that has been giving you the eye from the first day we got here."

I knew exactly who she was talking about and it surprised me because the Mexican girl was sort of on the puny side and she didn't look like she would be any match for my Kate in a fair fight.

"You talking about that little bitch called Carmelita with the big tits and no ass to speak of?"

Kate smiled despite the pain it caused and she nodded her head to show me that I was right on the money.

"She may not have any ass to brag about, Doc, but she sure does hit hard and awful fast on her feet."

I could see she was hiding something and I asked her pointblank,

"Why did you two get into it, Kate?"

She was a bit flustered and that was real unusual for Kate because she could take it at both ends without losing a beat.

"She kind of hinted you was lacking a man-sized cock, Doc, and couldn't give me what I needed. I hit her first and pulled her hair so hard that I got a bunch of it all snagged up in my fingers."

I knew Kate was good with her needle nosed knife and even with a derringer but she was not much with her fists which were too soft and feminine for pounding sense into someone that crossed her. Still, the other girl was a lot smaller and my Kate could have overpowered her if she had the desire to do so. I suspected she didn't want to hurt the smaller girl for some reason and my suspicions were correct.

"She is kind of kinky, Doc, and she made me do things for her that I don't usually do with another female. I am ashamed that I enjoyed it a lot more than I should have and I let her make me take it just like I was a whore and she was a paying customer."

I tried my best to hide my amusement because in all honesty her description of the scenario was most stimulating and my cock was standing straight up like a soldier at attention.

"Kate, I am not sure to congratulate you or give you my condolences."

She looked at me with her pretty eyes and I knew she was a bit angry.

"You sure do use those five dollar words a lot, Doc. What if I told you I promised her you would let her sample your cock to see for herself?"

I knew that Kate was giving me a hard time but I felt a bit obligated to her for her quick action in the saloon.

"Sure thing, Honey, tell her to get her ass up here for some prime pumping."

Carmelita came in and acted a bit shy now that she was being called into the action. I liked her fine looking bosom that was almost fully on display because of her low cut gown. I did not like the fact her backside was almost as narrow as a boy's although her cheeks were nicely rounded and not drooping like Kate's heart-shaped ones. When I started to fondle them with a lot of enthusiasm, she leaned forward holding onto Kate's arm and started to whimper like a schoolgirl getting felt up for the first time. I could tell she was into the anal pleasure routine and I wonder just how tight her rear channel actually was if she encouraged the clients to use that as her primary entryway. Kate was watching us intently and she pressed Carmelita's face down into her cleavage to tight that it must have been difficult for her to breathe properly.

I was so hard now that Carmelita's little blinking brown eye seemed mighty encouraging so I pushed her into a bent over position clearing her backside for some heavy duty action. I noticed that her face was now in my Kate's crotch and she didn't seem inclined to shy away from using her tongue to excite my room-mate with some noisy slurping and lots of kisses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.