Bitch and Dicking - Cover

Bitch and Dicking

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bitch and Dicking like to fuck each other..............

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

The sunlight is all too bright and dazzling in some bit of way. The forest is this immense and gigantic, embellished and bedecked beautifully and amazingly wonderful to the very last core and degree. Wherever it is that I cast my eyes at, it is all a sheeny and healthfully wonderful green site. I at long last look at Jace Dicking. My own beautiful gorgeous husband! He is seated down there on some huge rock, wholly and copiously naked in a way and pose where he has his back facing and overlooking me. Yes. He is sun bathing and enjoying himself out here in the warm and mildly satisfying air. I love being here with him, especially that he is wonderfully and brilliantly naked.

I am naked and in every way thinkable undressed too. But unlike him, I am not sun bathing or washing myself in the abundant sunshine. I have different and contrasting plans instead. I am going to wash and scour myself right here in the naked stream by this forest. In fact, our house is based and built not far away from here. It is just infixed a few distance couple minutes away of walking.

Jace turns his neck backwards so that he can glance and look straightly at me. I sneak a glance back at him, smiling momentarily while dancing and jigging about so that my breasts and buttocks dance and jig merrily too. Then with this accomplished, I swerve away from him to walk and plunge myself into the cool and yet warm stream before me.

It is wonderful; it is glorious and remarkable. I shudder and quiver at first, up till I get so used and comfortable to this bit of iciness that seems to swirl and whirl about me. With the lapse and slipping away of time, it ebbs and recedes away finally. Things get back to normal again, which I like and adore so very much. The water beneath and about me is all clear and easy to sight and make out. I can even see and sight the floor of the naked stream itself, where tiny and wonderful tad bit of creatures are swimming and actively stirring about.

I think it is high time that I take my bath. I glance behind at Jace and observe that he has fully turned himself towards me. He is quiet but attentive, mute but then not that all dumb actually. It seems like what I am doing here is fascinating and arousing him up.

For a moment, I think I see his giant dick resting on the stone beneath him. I peer at him quietly and then take a much more attentive look. Yes, I am absolutely and definitely right. It is his big dick or penis which I am seeing with my own two eyes this exact moment. The way it rests and takes a peaceful nap on the rock is whipping and arousing me in a carnal form of way. I can even see his pubic and scrotum hair from straight here. Even his testicles' hair? I am merely joking and jesting about it!

I touch and stroke about my nicely and well-shaped breasts. He is watching and deeply attentive--to even this. I move about and then pull my head down to lick and suck the nipple on my left breast. When I raise and tilt high my head up towards him, I notice and make out that he is still watching and observing this as well. Well, he seems to be enjoying my exclusively special NAKED DANCE SHOW. I sigh and heave out.

I shift my hands to my large and huge buttocks behind there. It is a wonderful and exciting move on my part, one that delights and fascinates him--Jace. He even winks and blinks a merrily eye at me. I wink and grin back happily at him.

Suddenly and without any slight form of warning, I slap and cuff my butts behind there with my very own bare and uncovered hands. I am standing on my two feet in the pleasurable stream by this point in time. The sun is hitting and lashing straight at me recklessly and without any bit of mercy, but I do not care or mind either. I am enjoying and reveling in all this just as much as Jace himself is liking it all on the other hand.

I hit and slap and cuff and box my buttocks again. Cuff! Smack! Tap! And then slap! The feeling is extraordinarily sensational and highly enjoyable at the same time. Again and yet again I do it, smiling and smirking to myself when I notice Jace become so helplessly enticed and led on to my seduction. He can't resist watching this. No, he cannot. And when I notice and make out his big penis rise and straighten up there on the very rock where he is seated, I laugh and giggle to myself for a little tad bit of time. I think I see him spilling something out of his penis. Could it be that he is coming and releasing semen at the same time all too soon and momentarily? It doesn't strike me as being that way. Not at all!

I move and drift my hands to the base or bottom of my buttocks down there. That is where my sweet dear anus is based and sited. I love her. And I take the best ever care of her more than I do with my very own dear sweetest vagina. She is sacred; she is precious and priceless, and for now, I wouldn't mind bothering and provoking her for a little bit while. My long finger works and creeps its way straight inside her. As all this happens, I stretch and pop much wider my very own eyes--thrilled, galvanized, electrocuted and delighted too what's more. It is as if I have been hit and struck by lightning all out of nowhere and without even expecting or looking forward to it.

My anus is so dry and safe deep inside. This is despite the fact that I am standing and jigging about in clear plain and mildly warm water. She should be wet and drenched. When I bend and bow myself down, acting this out like I am Madonna clad in high-heel boots and doing her Queenly dance on some elevated and towering Hollywood stage, I have my anus and buttocks brush and eventually plunge deep and more deeper into the unsuspecting water beneath me. All too suddenly and hastily, I lift and heave myself up so that I can stand straight and upright once more.

Steadily and gently careful this time around, my fingers explore and search the depths and interior of my anus. She is still wet, soaked up, and seriously dripping with water? Is this all true and even unquestionable in the slightest bit of soundly sense? No--it is surely and positively not so. My precious anus is still dry and fine brilliantly. Maybe I should tarry and even stay longer than normal in the water this time around. Let me try just this out...

I take my time and peace this steadily but patiently too. Arching and crooking my back downwards so that my stomach bends and faces down and my back itself deflects and incurvates upward, I lower and regress myself down towards the stream until my buttocks and anus have swept the warm water again and plunged and sunken a little more deeper into it. With this carried out and accomplished, I glance and look straight up at Jace so that I can gape and drop my mouth open at him. My sweet long, slender fingers slither and work their way steadily and cautiously into my mouth so they can play and fool around with my sweet happy tongue itself. While doing this, I even stick and push my tongue out so that it licks and laps across the corners of my mouth and brilliant lips themselves. Jace is still looking dazzled and hypnotized. But then I can't tell everything really. It could be that the dazzling and all too radiant sun is whipping and draining him up into doing all this, or it is really and assuredly I myself causing him to act and respond this very way. I cannot exactly tell--for sure!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.