Bitch and Dicking - Cover

Bitch and Dicking

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bitch and Dicking like to fuck each other..............

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

"So what are you putting on tonight, nasty Miss Bitch?" That is my best friend speaking there. Courtney Vaccaro. She has got dark red hair, lovely and adorable lips that I have kissed and licked up with my own time and again, and her body itself—it is brilliantly and wonderfully curved and shaped up nicely and attractively in that all too magnificent and sexually arousing way that I cannot help but ogle and gawp at incurably. Would she mind sharing another passionate, fueled-up kiss with me tonight? Would she really?

I am naked. But I don't mind still. I walk gracefully and delicately fine and undisturbed by anything at all towards her, and once I have reached where she is seated and entrenched down right there on my large and freaking awesome bed, I lean and stoop myself down towards her to place and inch my lips just a few breaths away from hers.

"Can I go on like this? In my brilliant birthday suit? I think it will be fine and fantastic, don't you think so yourself, Vaccaro?"

Her eyes are pleading and imploring on me another more. "You can go on there like this you feel like it, candy babe. I won't mind it—honestly."

"Good. Now kiss me. Real and gently slow and still."

She looks right into my expectant eyes, puzzled, horrified and perplexed up. Of course! I mean what I am saying and demanding for here. It is not like I am not straight. Rhys is the man to blame here for all of this. Ever since I met him in my life, everything about me has simply been upturned upside down. I don't want to do it, but I just catch myself doing it time and again. Shit him for all of this!

Excellent! Courtney does exactly just what I tell and order her to do. Her lips run and skim over mine, tickling and arousing me up, whipping me with all too much high flush excitement and agitation on the other hand that seems like it is going to poison my blood and throw me off straight into the fuming and overheating lake of hellfire.

"Stop now," I tell her mid-way, biting and clenching her lip a little bit too tightly with mine. Enough has simply been enough for now. I pull back from her and go on to dress myself. I glance back at her once I am standing still before the huge mirror. She is feasting and admiring up my huge, flawlessly shaped butt behind there. I also have full, rich-size breasts that she can't help but at often and repeated times stare and blearily make a nasty damn envious face at. I don't get it. She is very much gorgeous and eye-dazzling in her buck naked birthday suit, and yet she tells me time and again that she would like to dress and attire herself in mine instead. Just what the heck is all this?

We have not kissed actually. But bit and nibbled up each other's lips. This is what silly, lame girls do. Not because they are mean and horribly wicked, but because they are simply being good girls thrown and hurled off into the nasty impious saint-girl-gone-Leviathan mood. Girls touch each other frequently and even on some indecent—or I should rather say sexual?—organs. I have seen it before. I am still seeing it again. Hey, wait a minute, what are you hiding right there under your bra? Come close here ... lemme check it! It might be my ass hole smearing cream which I have been looking for all day long. Hey, what is that thing bulging and swelling out in your panties? Don't tell me you have grown a big giant dick and two happy littlie stubbly scrotums too? I mean my baseballs have just gone missing, and there might be hidden and concealed right there inside your vulva.

"That dress fits in too tightly actually, Tori. Am I right?" Yes. That is what she—Courtney—thinks about it. Heck! To hell away with it! Isn't she supposed to know that I am meeting ... an Incubus? This is what he wants from me. I just want him to love and adore him. He solely wants to tie me up on his bed and spank shag me all night way long till the eventual dawn of the dreary day itself. I want him to love me ... he wants me to fuck him. And there is no simple hell way on Earth I am going to allow that to happen. No way possible!

My dress is all violet and ruddy-like in color. It hugs and clasps on to my flesh and skin all too tightly and dearly. Yes. My behind and breast-filled up chest is all too perfectly clad and enshroud up. This is how we are going to stay for the whole of this night. I don't know if I will come back to sleep over here at our own apartment. Rhys might demand and bid me to sleep and spend the night over at his villa ... and it is what I indefinitely and precisely have to do if he coughs out so. Precisely!

"And the shoes? You think high-heels will suit any much better?" Courtney is asking me this vaguely and candidly worried sort of. She mustn't worry at all really. I will be okay like this. I will walk all too perfectly and soundly well and not let myself trip and tumble down to the ground, and even though it is all too dark out there and totally lightless anything, I will be supernatural—I promise. I don't mean to say that an eclipse has taken place out there. It precisely and definitely has not. At all...

"And for goodbye to your dearest friend? Aren't you going to share another deeply and passionate kiss with her even this time around too?" I ask her this coolly and all too calmly and straightforwardly. She draws closer towards me and bites and nibbles at my lips even this time again. I pull my tongue deep and more deeper into my mouth so that I can let a few driblets and trickles of saliva from her swim over into my desirous and eager mouth. Then we are finally and eventually done with ... and off my way I go to see my man himself. Courtney will be calling up his boyfriend, Gavin Dunks, I guess. Maybe I am correct—or maybe I am wrong really!

I find Rhys Dicking seated down there by himself close to the blazing fireside on some lush and highly expensive sofa of his. I am already late, I know. I should tell him that I am actually and deeply very sorry for this inconsiderate and foolish misdeed of mine. First, I strut ahead up till I am standing before his very unblinking eyes so as to kneel and bow myself down before his kingly-like presence. Then I look up right unswerving direct into his eyes with my mouth dropped and sagging wide open, and after I have done this, I stir and move myself way close and more closer to him while caressing and stroking kindly and steadily unhurried his manly and woman-arousing chest. His eyes brighten and flare up with all this. I can see the fire of lust and sex burning and devouring right deeper into the depths of his priceless soul. Those feelings and torments of lust ... they are what he precisely and exactly wants to be furnished and afflicted with right this particular moment.

"Dicking, I want to sincerely apologize for turning up here this late and behind time."

He stirs, then blinks his eyes suddenly and abruptly at long last. I don't exactly know how he does it. He just does it anyway. It is all done and carried out too fast and nearly almost indescribable that I do not even step-by-step follow what is taking place here. Snappily fast, he tugs and pushes me away from him, going on to brutally and in a cruelly seemingly manner hurl and chuck me down undeviating towards the floor. There is a wool carpet spread down here, where I hit and thwack my head wonderfully and brilliantly enjoyable instead of it being painful and stinging-like. He is then fast right there on top of me, his flesh and body touching me, hugging mine to be exact so that I don't feel any more cold and like I am freezing bit by bit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.