They Needed a Jump

by haramiru

Copyright© 2015 by haramiru

Erotic Sex Story: When two gorgeous pregnant women are stranded by a run-down battery, a man passing by decides to help them out. When they need a ride to the auto parts store, it doesn't take long until the duo's neglected sexual appetites come to the surface. The fact that their good Samaritan has a kink for pregnant girls means he's all too happy to help!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

My Saturday started off with nothing to do. I was in that awkward stage right after my divorce, at a high risk for a train-wreck rebound relationship, and determined not to plunge into one. Relationships aside, after having spent the entire eight-month divorce process dateless, my backlogged carnal needs had reached legendary proportions.

My first stop for the day was the gas station near my house, and my reason for preferring it was in rare form today. My gas station is right next to a gym, which meant that the entire time I was pumping gas, women strutted by in short shorts and tight spandex. When I finished fueling my vehicle, I felt a twinge of disappointment, but hopped in my SUV and started my engine. While the gym made being in the lot pleasant, its traffic also made departure a lengthy process.

It was near lunch time, and departing cars were stacked up far into the lot. I generally hate being stuck in traffic, except when I'm stuck near the gym's doors and hence granted the perfect excuse to watch women walking out. I was just starting to think about going to the beach afterwards, when "they" walked out of the gym.

"They" were a pair of gorgeous pregnant women, one Asian and one Latina. The Asian appeared to be about 6 months along, and the Latina was slightly bigger - around 7 months. I'd always had an attraction for pregnant women, and five years of marriage to an emphatically child-free woman had only increased it. My sunglasses let me stare in safety as they walked past my car, engrossed in conversation. The Latina caressed the side of her belly through a tight pink tank top, rubbing a bulge which was probably her baby's head. The top of her less-pregnant Asian friend's two piece outfit had crept up until her belly button showed, and she wore stretchy exercise pants which I was sure were see-through in the right light.

The traffic light let a few cars out of the parking lot before it turned red again, but I only managed to get a few car lengths along before I stopped again. I was grateful of course, since I was able to watch them haul their oversized bellies into a pickup truck parked to my right. Moments later, through my open passenger side window, I heard their truck's engine crank but refuse to start.

"SHIT!" the Latina shouted, and immediately followed it up with a stream of curses. Her friend propped her elbow on the center console and rested her hand on her forehead, annoyed, as the engine made another tired attempt to turn over. Traffic started moving again, which forced me to drive forward - and on the spur of the moment, I decided to circle back around. I pulled out of the parking lot and circled back in by the gas station. A horde of competing voices in my head were arguing over what I should do, but most of them agreed that it wasn't improper to see if the two women needed help - even if they did happen to line up perfectly with my personal fetish.

Before I pulled into the spot next to them, the Latina had popped her hood and was angrily glaring at her engine while her friend stayed seated. I leaned out my window and asked, "Hey, do you need a jump start?"

The Latina looked up at me, surprised at first - and then her mouth creased into a smile. "Really? Yes! My stupid brother swapped batteries with me."

I raised my eyebrow as I stopped my engine, then got out. "Well, if all you need is a jump start, I've got jumper cables in the back."

Her hand fluttered up to her chest, just above her neckline. "Oh, wow. Thank you," she gushed. She followed me around to the back of my SUV, pivoting to avoid squishing her belly as she passed between the two vehicles. "My name is Selena, by the way. Thanks again for stopping."

I smiled, acutely aware that without my shades, I'd be busted for staring at her swollen belly right now. I was so distracted that I had trouble getting my hands to close around the cables, but I managed to pick them up anyway. "Not a problem," I said, "just felt like the right thing to do."

"Well, thank you anyway," she repeated. "My boyfriend dropped auto club when he fled the country, so a tow truck would be expensive."

"Well, guys like me carry jumper cables so that we can help damsels in distress," I replied. I started to lower the hatch, then stopped as I noticed that the rear hatch was about to hit the top of her belly.

"Oops," she said, as she pivoted quickly to the side. She cradled her swollen abdomen and smiled at me as the rear hatch locked shut, then followed me back to the front with the cable.

No matter how many times I've jumped peoples' cars, I can never remember the right order to connect the cables in. That's the reason I keep the printed instruction cards hooked up to the cables, and now it saved me from fumbling the connection while the hot pregnant girl stood next to me.

Thankfully I didn't have to rotate my SUV to get the battery closer. Selena's Asian passenger had gotten out when I was hooking up the cables, and she watched quietly. The outdoors temperature was in the high 90s, and the sun was relentless. Tiny beads of sweat made their way down the two pregnant girls' cleavage, then ran down their swollen bellies. Their tops had probably fit just fine before their milk had started to come in, but now both of them had glistening cleavage galore. Had I not needed all the power my alternator could summon, I'd have offered to turn on the AC and let them sit inside. But as it stood, all I could do was admire the view as their battery charged.

"Man," Selena said to her friend as she rubbed some sweat away from her neck, "I'm going to need another shower once we get home."

Her friend answered, "Gonna have to fight me for who goes first."

Selena smirked and said, "Talk like that and I'll leave you here. You can have first dibbs on the shower once walk back to the house."

We charged the battery for about five minutes, during which the view got progressively better as the two girls shifted their tops uncomfortably in the heat, trying to get a little bit of breeze flowing over their bare skin. I asked Selena to start her engine, and it didn't get any farther along than the first time. Even with me revving my engine while she tried to start it, hers wouldn't turn over. She was more than a little bit annoyed. "Wait a minute," she said.

"What?" I asked.

She got out of the truck and walked over to my window. "Do you know much about batteries?" she asked.

"I paid attention during physics classes in college," I said with a shrug.

She rested her arms on my window and leaned in, and I could see down her shirt to her swollen belly.

"So, here's the situation," the gorgeous pregnant woman began. "My brother left on a cross-country road trip, and he asked if he could swap batteries with me until he gets back since he says they're the same connectors. His battery's on its last legs, and mine was brand new. He charged his old battery and swapped it over just before he left, and he said it should last for the week until he gets back and buys a new one."

I paused for a second. "What's he drive?" I asked.

"A Honta Civit. Small, gets good gas mileage."

I shrugged. "Well, basic physics says that the starter motor on your truck engine will need more torque than on his four-banger. And if this battery was marginal for his car, it probably won't do much for yours."

She clenched her lower jaw and her eyes flashed with anger. "Seriously?" she fumed. "That little shit didn't even think about that? So why'd it start up this morning?"

"Fresh off the charger, it may have had more charge."

The Latina shook her head, her long brown hair making a distracting cascade over her shoulders.

"I swear to God, my dumb brother ... I'm going to kill him."

I lifted a finger and said, "Perhaps something a little less permanent. Such as, leaving his headlights on every chance you get for the rest of his life."

She cocked her head for a moment. "Ooo! Totally gonna do that." She giggled.

"Well," I said, "I guess you'll need a new battery?" I paused for a second, my mouth drying a little before I added, "My plans are open today, so if you need a ride, I'm up for it."

She grinned and leaned through the window a little farther to hug me, her belly pressing against the door. "Oh, thank you so much!" she said. She turned around and told her friend, "Hey Jessica, we need a new battery. C'mon, he's taking us to the shop."

Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Seriously? You can't just jump it?"

"Freaking George," Selena said. "Just because the cables fit, he figured his battery would start my truck."

"Sounds like him, all right," the Asian girl nodded. "I call shotgun!"

I unplugged the jumper cables and closed the hoods. Selena locked up her truck as Jessica got in front. Thankfully, I keep all the junk in my SUV confined to one side of the rear seats just in case I had a passenger.

I watched carefully as Selena struggled to buckle the seatbelt around her gravid stomach. "Everybody strapped in?" I asked.

The two girls giggled, then said, "Yeah, we're good."

"Anything against getting your battery at Pep Lads? It's just down the street," I asked.

Selena shook her head. "As long as they carry truck batteries, I don't care."

From the little grin that came across her mouth, I think Selena may have noticed me checking her out in the mirror when we were halfway down the road. Just before we arrived at the auto parts shop, she started doing some arm stretches which emphasized her cleavage, and her grin escalated into a full on smile. As we pulled into the parking lot I noticed that Selena's nipples were poking through her top - and it wasn't due to my running the AC.

I was half tempted to circle around the lot looking for up-front parking, just so that I could watch Selena stretch - but I didn't want to be too obvious, or get too distracted and hit a parked car. As it stood, we found reasonably close parking, and I walked around to open the ladies' doors. Jessica got out as I was getting to the door, but Selena waited - she took my hand as I helped her out of the seat, treating me to a tantalizing view down her shirt in the process.

"Man," Selena complained, "even your back seat is comfier than my truck."

Jessica nodded. "They don't build trucks with us in mind."

Inside the store, they walked up to the parts counter and Selena propped her pregnant belly up on the bar.

"Hi," she said, "I need a battery for my truck."

The clerk said, "Sure - what kind of truck is it?"

"Oh. Crap," she said. "I know it's a Tahorn F-something, but I don't remember what the something was."

I pulled up my cellphone, where I'd thought to write that down before we left, and rattled off the make and model for her. The clerk smiled, relieved that he didn't have to come up with the battery out of the blue. "Wow," Selena said, "that was thinking ahead."

I smiled. "In my line of work, it's a necessary skill."

"And what's that?"

"Insurance claims adjustor."

"Seriously?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What? Did I deny your claim or something... ?"

"Oh - no, it's just that you're supposed to be bald, pasty, and fat." She waved her hands up and down as she spoke, framing my body from her perspective.

I smiled sheepishly. "Well, we don't all look like that, just ... most of us."

Selena giggled. The clerk brought over a brand new battery, and Selena fished around in her purse for a credit card. After she paid, she grabbed the battery by its handle and started to lift it, but then winced. I reached over and picked up the battery. "Look, why don't you just let me carry it?"

Jessica tapped Selena on the shoulder and said, "Upgrade."

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity as Selena giggled and reddened.

As our eyes slowly adjusted to the bright sunlight outside, the smell of steak came wafting seductively towards us. The good thing about being in Southern California is that there are Mexican taco shops on just about every corner. That's also the bad thing about being in Southern California. This particular taco shop happened to be right next to where I'd parked, and its door was invitingly wide open. I looked wistfully at it for a moment, then realized I could hear Selena's stomach grumbling from where I was standing.

"Hungry?" I asked.

Selena smiled sheepishly. "Aren't you?"

I nodded. "Lunch before we head back?"

Selena and Jessica didn't resist for a second. I dropped the new battery into my SUV, then we walked inside, where the steak smelled even better.

"Oh God," said Selena. "I feel like I haven't eaten in a month."

Jessica patted her friend's swollen belly. "That's because your little peanut there keeps stealing it all."

There was a pause in the conversation for a few moments, then Selena spoke up nervously. "So, are you married, or seeing someone, or... ?"

"Well," I said, "my wife cheated on me, we divorced, and I've been out on a couple of dates since then, but nothing serious."

I caught myself staring as Jessica rested her drink on her belly. "So, how do the two of you know each other?"

"Support group for single first-time moms. We clicked as buddies, and now we're roommates."

"I see," I said. "You're both single?"

Jessica nodded her head sadly. "My husband cheated on me when I was pregnant, then left - but Selena's story makes that sound like nothing."

Selena looked a little uncomfortable and said, "Well, my boyfriend wanted kids and I didn't, so he poked holes in his condoms until I got pregnant. Then he changed his mind once I started showing, decided he didn't want that much responsibility, and fucking fled the country."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm pregnant because he just had to be a dad, then he runs back to Canada to live with his parents."

My mouth dropped open. "Wow."

"Yeah," she said, "and the funny thing is that he thinks this means he won't owe child support."

I raised my eyebrow. "Canada's about the last country I'd expect to get away with that in," I said.

Selena smirked. "Oh, it is. He's pretty much screwed the minute I file, especially since I saved the emails where he gloated about how I won't be able to collect. The judge is going to love those. But I'm saving that whole bombshell for after I have the baby - that way he won't run away before I file." She paused for a second, then added, "So, here we are - two single moms stranded at the gym."

I shrugged. "At least you're getting carne asada," I pointed out.

Selena giggled. "We both could use some more meat in our diets," she said - and immediately her face reddened.

Jessica looked at her friend Selena and smirked. "Agreed," she said mischievously - then sat back, grinning widely.

I leaned back for a second. "Why do I feel like I'm missing something here?" I asked.

Jessica picked up the torch of conversation. "Well, Selena and I have both been ... neglected for a while. And you've been trying to conceal an erection since we got out of the car."

Now it was my turn to blush. "Hookay, then," I responded guardedly. "Busted."

I paused a few seconds and said, "Does that mean you'd like some help with that neglect problem you've been having?"

Jessica smiled. "Hormones do make you crave more than just pickles and ice cream. And when you suddenly can't get any, well, it makes it even worse," Jessica complained. Glances were exchanged around the table, but then we were interrupted when our order was called.

"That's us - I'll go get it."

We'd each ordered carne asada burritos - which was the steak we'd smelled from outside, and I'd also ordered a quesadilla. The two girls dug in like a pair of velociraptors. In between bites, Selena said, "So what you're saying is, you're low mileage."

I shrugged. "Yeah. I know I was disease free as of when my wife and I were together, because she got an STD test after she cheated. And I haven't been with anyone since her."

Jessica nodded and smiled. "So," she said, "what do you think about pregnant girls?"

Selena leaned forward and grinned at me, her cleavage threatening to burst out of her top. And she knew it. "Yes, what do you think about pregnant girls?" she cooed. "You've kinda given me a little vibe about that ever since you picked us up."

I tried to shrug nonchalantly, then said "You're both gorgeous, pregnant or not - but yes, I'm curious what being with a pregnant girl is like."

Jessica smirked. "So what you're saying is," she drew out, "you wouldn't mind taking care of our needs this afternoon?"

I spluttered out my drink. This was it: the moment where I was doomed to screw up. I nervously answered, "Well, I know neither of you will get pregnant."

Both girls giggled. "Yeah, we don't need to worry about that," Selena said, leaning back and rubbing her belly with her hands.

Jessica was done with her burrito, and looked longingly at my quesadilla. I dropped one of the slices on her plate and said, "Go ahead."

"Thanks," she replied, picking it up and digging into it. Selena and I finished our burritos around the same time, and I reached up with my napkin to wipe a little stream of meat juice off the Latina's chin.

Lunch was done, and I bussed the table as the ladies got up. When I got back I asked, "My place is only a mile or two away - or do you want to replace the battery on your truck first?"

Selena paused. "Well," she said, "we probably should do the battery first, but..."

Jessica shook her head. "Nope. We finally have the right guy, so we're doing this before we lose our nerve."

I raised my eyebrow. "The right guy?" I asked.

Jessica smirked. "We've been talking about taking a guy together for a while, buddy. Sharing is my rule - it pretty much guarantees that this is just about sex."

We walked back towards my SUV, and I felt a hand caress my butt. I glanced back and noticed Selena smirking at me.

Selena took the front seat of my SUV this time, and as I released the parking brake she reached over and caressed my crotch with her hand. "Ooo," she purred.

"Sneak preview?" I asked.

She pushed her lip up and pretended to be sad. "Sorry," she said, "I just had to see what I was working with."

Truthfully, my half-mast erection had become a full one once they'd agreed to go to my place.

"I think you understated just how much you like pregnant girls," she said.

"Maybe just a little," I admitted as we pulled onto the street.

Jessica shrugged. "Well, you're still the guy who stopped to help us. I guess having a kink just means you'll enjoy it more."

I nodded. "That's one way of putting it."

My house was only about a mile away, and as soon as I turned into my subdivision I felt a hand wrap around mine, guiding it off the center console where it usually rested. Selena guided my hand onto her swollen belly, and I have to say my hand started tingling with excitement. Even though I've had a kink for pregnancy for years, I'd never actually touched a baby bump until that moment. Her hand steered mine lower and lower, down the curve of her belly to the seam at the bottom where her shirt met her pants. My pulse raced as my exploring fingers found bare skin. "It's ok," she said, "lift it up."

I didn't need to be told twice - I lifted her shirt slowly, exposing her gravid midriff until her top was scrunched up like a sports bra. "Whoa, you two," Jessica called from the back as I applied the brakes. "Save some for when we get there!"

That was the moment I turned my steering wheel and pulled into my driveway. "Actually," I pointed out dryly, "technically we did."

My suburb dated back to the 1960s, before suburban developers started saddling new homes with homeowners' associations. The houses were all delightfully unique, mine house more so than most. It had once been a modest 1200sqft 1960s home, but a succession of owners had expanded it into a sprawling 2600sqft five bedroom monster. And my roommates were both gone for the weekend, so I had the place all to myself.

As soon the front door closed behind us, Jessica grabbed my hand and said, "Hey, I need some attention too!" And suddenly my lips were locked on hers in a kiss as she guided my hand down to touch her own belly.

She was tall for an Asian girl, around 5'7", and she didn't have to stand on her tip toes to reach me. I turned my head and went for a longer kiss, enjoying every bit of it. She turned her belly a little bit to the side and pressed herself up against me so that we could get more skin in contact. "Hey, no fair!" Selena exclaimed. "You started without me."

A pair of arms circled around my neck, and now Selena was leaning up to kiss me on my other side. I kissed her, my own hands resting on both girls' lower backs and pulling them up against me.

"So, how's this going to work?" I asked. "One at a time, or you're sharing me, or... ?" I asked.

Jessica giggled. "One at a time. We're roomies, not lesbians."

"Since I only have one dick, that's fine with me. But who's first?"

Selena wagged her finger at Jessica. "I saw him first," she said.

Jessica retorted, "Yeah? Well, I propositioned him when you clammed up."

The girls finally settled on a coin toss, which Selena won. I pointed up the staircase and said, "The bedroom's up there, ladies."

Selena and Jessica went up the staircase ahead of me, and I couldn't take my eyes off the way Jessica's belly swayed with each step. She looked back at me and nearly lost her balance laughing at the expression on my face. "You look like a kid on Christmas morning," she giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.