Hunter - Cover

Hunter

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jack was a 14-year-old Arkansas country boy who had to grow up fast. The year was 1911, and he had to provide for his widowed mother. He did that by hunting wild hogs for sale to butcher shops. His mother took him on as her replacement husband. This is the story of how he became the richest man in the county before moving on to other things. The sex is heavy at first, but the story is more of how the boy became a man much more quickly than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning was a repeat of the previous day. We knocked down three adult hogs in such a short time that I was tempted to go for more, but Mr. Benson had said that his limit was seven, and I didn't want to push my luck with him. We did take down a couple of pigs for our own use but that was trivial when I got through to Sam that they were what I wanted. Sam was smarter than even I had given him credit for because he let first Eve then Sarah lead the way with the pigs. It was obvious that the two bitches were very proud of themselves and I lavished praise on them the way I did for Sam. He had the look of "see what my girls can do when they get the chance."

I stopped off at the Hansons' house to drop off the pig I had selected for them. Jeb was there, and I told him that Sarah had been the one to bring in his pig. He laughed at that and said, "Jack, you have done wonders for me. If you can do as well with the two other fields where I am having problems, the worst of my trouble with wild hogs will be over. Of course, you can still come over whenever you want to hunt here, but you sure have taken the pressure off of me.

"That reminds me, I was talking to Ed Jenson about what you were doing for me, and he wants you to do the same for him if you can get around to it. He may even be having more trouble than me, so I know that he would appreciate anything you can do."

"Okay, I'll talk to Ed this afternoon if I can find him. I have a good thing going right now, and I don't want to break the string of luck. Would it be easier to find him at his house or in one of his fields?"

"That depends on the timing. I know that this morning he was working his field just across the road from my place, so you could probably catch him there if you leave now."

"Thanks, Jeb, I'll be seeing you." Jeb's fields were no longer the bonanza that they had been, so this was a good time to talk over Ed's problems. I found him just getting ready to shut down for dinner, so this was a good time to talk.

"Howdy, Ed. Jeb tells me that you are having hog trouble, and you want me to try to clean out as much as I can from your fields."

"Howdy, Jack. Yeah, look over there and you can see some hogs already checking out this field, and I ain't even finished with it yet. Man, I could use all of the help I could get with them things. Jeb said that you killed hogs on his place, and all you wanted for the work was the carcasses. Will you make me the same deal?"

"I sure will, Ed. I ain't quite finished with Jeb's fields, yet, but I guess that he would not mind if I took off a few days to help you out. Today is Thursday, and I have to deliver the meat to Mr. Benson tomorrow, so I think that I could start on your place on Saturday or Monday. I ain't sure how much I have to do at my own place on Saturday, so that might keep me from getting here then, but you can be sure that I'll be here on Monday. Which field needs my attention the most?"

"Hell, I don't know. Them hogs are everywhere! I guess that you might as well start here as any place. How fast can you clear a field?"

"That depends on how many hogs there are. I like to take seven at a time for delivery to Mr. Benson, so that's the limit. I will take as many as I can get up to that number. Usually, my dogs start to tire out after four adult hogs, that is usually all I can take down in one day. I might also get one or more pigs in addition to that, but I can't promise anything. It depends on the dogs."

"Well, I'd appreciate anything you can do to help me, but I'll leave it up to you to set your pace. Feel free to stop by the house for dinner whenever you can."

"Thanks, Ed. Well, I'll see you on Saturday or Monday. Goodby until them." I was feeling kind of hungry by then, so I headed home for the dinner that Mary was fixing. I just had time to hang the carcasses before dinner, and I was plenty hungry by then.

During dinner, I told Mary about meeting with Ed Jenson and the agreement that I had made with him. She was as excited as I was about expanding my business. Between the Hanson and Jenson places, I should have a good source of wild hog meat for the rest of the summer, if not longer.

Mary reported that she was having good luck with her garden. Now that the dogs were keeping the hogs away, she was sure that she would get a good yield from everything she planted. She had reserved a small section of the garden for herbs, and they were already showing tiny sprigs of green poking from the soil. Mary had always insisted that her secret to her good cooking was the liberal use of appropriate herbs in each dish. I swear, that woman was a genius when it came to cooking!

She wanted to ride into town with me when I made my delivery tomorrow. She said that she just wanted to look at some different buildings and some different people. Not only that, she was going to make the rounds of the general stores to see what they had in the way of material for the new curtains that she was planning. She didn't plan to buy anything on this visit, just to look at what might be available. While she was about it, she would pick up some cinnamon and ginger for a couple of menu ideas that she wanted to try out. That caught my attention, but I was always ready to take her into town or anywhere else I was going.

We were up and raring to go when Friday came. After breakfast, I loaded the hog carcasses into the wagon, and Mary was ready to leave by the time I had that done. The dogs were left to watch the place while we were gone, and I knew that they would do their absolute best to make sure nothing bad happened while we were not there.

I dropped Mary off at the first general store and promised to track her down when I finished delivering the meat to Mr. Benson. As usual, I had to wait for him to serve some customers, and I had a happy customer when he was finally able to take delivery of what I had. These seven carcasses were a little on the smaller side, so the total weight this time was "only" 722 pounds worth $50.54. I was a bit disappointed this time, but I knew that I could not score big on every load. I was still on target of at least $50 per delivery, so I knew that I really could not complain too much.

I decided to get my own scale to do the weighing so that I would know how much I would get each time I delivered meat. The catch was the price of a scale. I didn't want to spend over $2.50 for one, and hoped to find one significantly cheaper.

I tracked down Mary, and I looked at scales while she looked at curtain material. Winslow was growing, so we had five general stores in town, and I was sure to find what I wanted at one of them. I found the kind of scale I wanted at the second general store I visited, so I just trailed along behind Mary when she went to the last store.

I happened to bump into the marshal at that last store, and we talked while Mary did her looking. We had a nice general conversation, but he warned me to be careful on the main road because there were reports of highwaymen striking more often than previously. I thanked him for the warning, and we ended the conversation when Mary was finished looking at every piece of fabric in the store.

I took Mary to dinner at that same restaurant as we had visited the last time we were in town. This time, the featured item on the menu was a beef stew that we tried. It was excellent, and a welcome change from the hog meat that we normally ate. I was feeling particularly flush, so I tipped 6¢ this time. The waitress gave me a big smile that was worth the extra penny.

Mary teased me about trying to pick up the young waitress to swap for the old married woman whom I was with. We both laughed at her jibe, and I quickly responded that I most certainly knew when I was well off. Our trip home was uneventful. I was very happy at that, but I had my shotgun within convenient reach just in case.

I hurried through my chores that I would normally have let go until Saturday because I wanted to hunt on Ed's property then. I had all day, so I figured on picking up all seven kills on that day if I could. This was kind of an experiment to see just how much work the dogs could really do.

We set out for Ed Jenson's farm right after breakfast on Saturday and went through our usual routine. We managed to pick up five kills, but the dogs looked like they were pretty well tired out, so I sent them out for a pig to be delivered to Ed's house before we went home. I learned from this trip that I could easily harvest all seven kills in one day; especially if I had a few more dogs. However, to make that really pay off, I needed more customers besides Mr. Benson. I was going to look into that as soon as I could.

I dropped off the pig I had with Mrs. Jenson, and she was very happy to get it. The Jensons had six children, and any extra free food was gratefully accepted. Next time, I was going to try for two pigs for the Jensons.

Once home, I hung up the hogs after I weighed them. The total weight was 930 pounds, and I still had two more to go. Tuesday was going to be a very profitable day if my luck held.

I had made a point of not working too hard, so I still was in fine condition when bath time came around. Mary wanted me to shave her pussy again, and that was a chore that I enjoyed. Mary commented, "Jack, you are getting very good at pussy shaving. If you ever get tired of killing hogs, I think that you could make a good living as a barber who concentrated only on pussies!" I choked at that, and Mary laughed even harder.

It had now become routine that we had oral sex before the serious stuff. I lay on my back and licked Mary's pussy while she sucked on my cock. As usual, I had to hold tight to her butt cheeks as she began to bounce around when she came. Meanwhile, she did her usual great job on my cock, and I felt like I shot a gallon of the white stuff into her mouth. She swallowed, and she managed to keep up with the amount I squirted, but it was a close thing.

When we had rested and she had gotten me pumped up again, she said, "Honey, I want to try a different position tonight. When I was carrying you, I got so big in the belly that your pa had trouble reaching me with his cock in the usual position. I want to practice the position that we had to adopt so that he could reach my pussy after my belly got so swollen. I hope that is okay with you."

"Darling Mary, I am willing to try to fuck you in any position that suits you. Just tell me what you want, and I will give it a try."

That was when she instructed me in what I later found out was called the doggie position. She assumed the position with her butt in the air and her head and shoulders on the mattress. When I got behind her, her last comment was, "Honey, be sure you poke me in the proper hole!" She laughed at that, but I saw when I got fully ready to insert my cock that it was a serious warning. The two holes were awfully close together, and it would be easy to make a mistake that would be embarrassing to both of us, if not painful.

I knew by now to make sure that I had plenty of lubricant, so I slid my cock back and forth in her pussy slit a few times to get it fully covered. By this time in our loving, she was already full of lubricant, so I had no problem getting my cock fully coated. Just to be sure that I did hit the right hole, Mary used her fingers to open her pussy slit so that I would have no trouble finding the proper hole.

I slid right in all the way until my belly banged against her butt cheeks and my ball sack flopped against her clitoris. That produced a little squeal and the statement, "Oh, Jack, you are in so deep. I can feel you against the opening to my womb. If I wasn't already knocked up, this position would surely insure that happening."

I took that as permission to start stroking, and Mary began to moan with pleasure as I moved my cock in and out. She came once before I did, and she got so relaxed that I had to hold her hips in position as I continued to pump at her. She came again just as I did, and Mary screamed, "JACK, I CAN FEEL YOUR JIZZ HITTING MY WOMB! OH ... OH ... OH ... HERE I COME AGAIN!"

We both were now too limp to hold our positions if we had wanted to. Our muscles had temporarily given up the ghost. We plopped down on the bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to another blowjob. "Oh, Jack, that was wonderful last night. You were in me so deep! I can hardly wait to try that position again."

With that statement, Mary returned to her self-imposed task of making me come from the blowjob. After that happened, we cuddled some more, and were a little bit later than usual getting out of bed on a Sunday morning. I rushed to feed the animals, and Mary hurried to fix breakfast.

Mary was feeling extra amorous and we soon went back to bed. After a little more kissing and cussing, Mary decided that she wanted a repeat of the doggie position. Of course, I was willing, and we both came again. Afterwards, Mary wanted to talk. "Honey, what do you think of that position as compared to our regular one."

"My Darling, I will be brutally frank. That position is a hell of a lot better than no fucking at all, but I much prefer the other way with you on your back. That way, I can see your face as we fuck, and that really thrills me. Also, it lets me play with your tits when the mood strikes me. I have an idea, though, that might let me get in as deep as with the doggie position if you are willing to try something a little different."

"Yes, I prefer seeing your face while we fuck. I am more than ready to try out your new idea. How about now?" That last was asked with a grin.

"You will have to use your talented mouth to bring me back to the necessary condition, but that is the only thing holding us back."

Mary practically attacked me to get into position for a blowjob. Her enthusiasm was probably enough to make me hard, but the rest of it sure didn't hurt. Once I was hard enough, Mary rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "Okay, Sport, show me what you've got." On another occasion, that would have made be laugh, but I was thinking so hard on my new idea that I didn't even smile.

This time, I didn't bend over, but stayed on my knees with my back straight. I pulled up her legs and let her knees bend over my arms. "You will have to put me in. I can't reach you with my hands with your legs where they are."

We worked a little and got me inserted into her pussy. I pushed all of the way in until my belly struck her. Mary said, "That is farther than you usually reach, but it is not in as far as you got in the doggie position. Can I make a suggestion?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.