The Old Man on the Bus - Cover

The Old Man on the Bus

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Linda was ready to go out on her own but first she had to get proper training. Then, she met an older man with just the solution for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Ever since she started working at Mister Abercrombie's place of business Linda had been fully satisfied for the first time in her life. Both Molly her new supervisor and Mister Abercrombie taught her a lot about the business world and how to be a successful secretary. She had discovered things about her body that she had never thought possible with her only exposure to matters of a sexual nature being in the form of her distasteful stepfather. It didn't bother her so much that he was so free with his belt but some of his other little activities were so degrading that she would be mortified if her mother every found out. Still, he was her mother's new husband and she knew as long as she lived in their house she would have to accept his unusual ways and keep her mouth shut.

She had to admit he was quite the virile specimen even if his face looked a bit rough. She just wished he didn't have to laugh in amusement when he knew he had her "took" good and proper and that she didn't want him to stop doing it. That was when she felt so ashamed and didn't like the hunger growing inside her youthful body. Now that she was eighteen and fully flowered she had the urge to explore the possibilities of new things and new people.

Linda's plan was to finish the secretarial school and gain employment so she could move out and truly be free at long last. In fact, she was certain she already had a fantastic job with Mister Abercrombie's firm because he was the owner after all and the still attractive officer manager Molly seemed to dote on those female parts of her body that were suddenly tingling with desire beyond her wildest expectations. It all seemed to be falling into place for her and she looked forward to the happiness she knew she richly deserved.

Then, Mister Abercrombie's two sons, Richard and John came home from their long trip to Brussels across the dark and dangerous storm driven Channel.

That Monday afternoon when she went into Mister Abercrombie's place of business to finish up the inventory she had started the previous week, she was called into the master's office by a smiling Molly. She hoped it was because the old man had missed her over the weekend and wanted to instruct her on how to be a better young lady. Her bottom was starting to twitch with anticipation of a stern correction and her dratted female juices started to bubble like some witch's brew for mixing terrible potions.

Inside Mister Abercrombie's office were two of the handsomest young men she had ever seen in her entire life. They were Mister Abercrombie's sons, Richard and John. Only he called them "Dickie" and "John-boy" with a loving smile on his elderly face. They were both in their early thirties and were quite unalike and yet similar in a way she couldn't quite put her finger on. Dickie appeared to have a perpetual smile on his face no matter what was said or what he was engaged in doing. On the other hand, John-boy seemed to frown an awful lot and would often subconsciously let his hand drop into his lap and started playing with his dreadfully huge pecker like it was a toy that was all his own. Linda found she was overly drawn to watching him fondle his cock because all she could think was how it could all possibly fit inside any of her openings when it was fully extended and ready for action.

It was not much later that day that she discovered Dickie's cock was just a bit longer and more skilled than John-boy's but it was a matter of some confusion in her mind because they both liked her to take it in the face down position and "not look back".

She was embarrassed when old Mister Abercrombie instructed both she and Molly to stretch out across his desk assuming "the position" with their skirts up and their knickers down. It was a bit odd to perform thusly in front of the two young men whom she had never met before. Still, Mister Abercrombie was the boss and it seemed like a reasonable request since they were his immediate family and they both looked like fun-loving boys.

Linda was mortified when Mister Abercrombie started her off with his thumb inserted into her brown eye because it caused her to release some gas that had been rumbling down there ever since she had the terrible school food at lunchtime. The two young men found that amusing much to her embarrassment and she smiled an apology their way but saw they were totally engrossed in watch both her and Molly's rumps get a taste of their father's heavy black leather belt. She had made a vow that she would not cry out and lead them to think she was some sort of crybaby when it came to accepting her overdue corrections. In fact, it was Molly who let out a screech first when her boss's belt caught the back lip of her cunt because her legs were spread too wide.

She managed to last much longer before the first hint of protest escaped her lips like some plaintive wail of tormented flesh. Both of her knees started to wobble and she knew that if it continued she would soon be begging for relief like some silly schoolgirl getting it for the first time.

When Mister Abercrombie grew tired of the tiring exercise, he turned his belt over to the oldest son Dickie to take up where he left off. Fortunately for Linda, he concentrated on Molly's red backside most likely because she was moaning the loudest and promising all sorts of sexual favors it only her correction would be curtailed. Finally, he gave up the belt to his brother Johnny-boy and quickly lowered his trousers to mount the tearful Molly while her backside was still hot to the touch. Linda watched him with some dismay because it had been some time since she had seen a young man fully inserted into a female fanny with such vigorous frenzy. She quickly lost all interest in that tableau because the younger brother Johnny-boy was sliding his greedy fingers into her crack and rubbing her pucker with a skillful motion that made her hump her bum up higher to allow him entry. When he stopped, she knew she was about to receive the belt with a much harder swing than his father's ancient arm and she dug her fingernails into the padded blotter on the desk to steady her twisting body trying to escape the heavy handed blows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.