The Old Man on the Bus - Cover

The Old Man on the Bus

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Linda was ready to go out on her own but first she had to get proper training. Then, she met an older man with just the solution for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

The friendly old gent that Linda had met on the bus that morning was on her mind all through the first day of secretarial school. She was totally bored with the class because it consisted of all females with the exception of a pair of males that looked and sounded more feminine than some of the girls. She wouldn't be getting any action out of them unless she wore trousers and bent over in a dark closet pretending to be a man.

The teacher was a mature man who specialized in office management. He was not as old as the old gent on the bus but about the same age as her nasty stepfather who had an obsession with playing with her bum. Mister Black didn't seem the type to be playing with girl's bums but he was a very fine teacher who insisted on strict discipline in the classroom. She knew she was in trouble her first day in his classroom when he told her to see him after class. The other girls seemed relieved it was her and not them to get his personal attention for some unknown reason.

The teacher was admittedly a fairly handsome man with a strong physique that spoke of his exercise regime continued for many years. He had been a military man for most of his adult life and if truth be known he missed the structure of it all and the beauty of receiving orders for almost every facet of existence. Now that he was the one dishing out the orders it was strange to him but he enjoyed the hold he had over the young girl's future and enjoyed the fear and obedience shown him in the conduct of his duties.

"I want you to go to the blackboard, Miss Winters."

Linda followed Mister Black's instructions wondering what she had done wrong.

"Now, write in clear block letters ... I will not look out the window when Mister Black is talking!"

She resisted the urge to giggle and wrote the words out as precisely as possible. When she got to the last word, she felt the blow from Mister Black's ruler on her rump and yelped like a little puppy with its paw stuck in a door. Her bum was fair smarting from the indignity of the spank and she rubbed it with a look of insolent annoyance at the mature teacher. That seemed to act like a "trigger" to his emotions and he grabbed her by her long hair and bent her over his desk for a proper spanking to correct her attitude. At first, she struggled and cursed with unladylike rebellion but after a dozen or so whacks with the heavy ruler, she burst into tears and promised to be "a good girl". That brought a smile to Mister Black's face and he knew he had conquered yet another young girl with flighty ideas of her own self-importance. Now that he had her where he wanted her, Mister Black told her,

"Get that skirt up, young lady, and be quick about it. Now, get those knickers down and it is a good thing they are clean or I would have given you another dozen spanks for being a dirty girl as well."

Linda was shaking with a combination of anger and fear but she followed his orders knowing that he had the power to dismiss her from the school for insubordination against the school staff. The spanking was even more brutal than the earlier one and she had to count carefully after each blow to avoid having it applied a second time. At some point, the randy teacher started to prod her crack with his greedy fingers just like her stepfather and she knew her puckered entryway would soon be the scene of his probing explorations. It was vexing in a way but she was not without some appreciation for his attentions because it was her favorite spot for being sported by members of the opposite sex and she knew she was fast approaching a release of epic proportions. When he finally hit that special place, she shuddered and let it all go wetting them both with her juices and causing him to hit her bottom harder than ever before.

"You are a nasty little girl, Miss Winters. I can see I will have my hands filled with correcting you into proper thinking. Now gather your books and get you gone before I am forced to give you a sterner lesson in deportment for your own betterment."

She pulled up her knickers and ran crying from the room but she kept her delight well hidden so the teacher would not suspect how much she had enjoyed the entire episode.

Now that school was finished, she decided to head over to the office of Mister Abercrombie to verify his offer of employment after she finished the secretarial school.

The business office was fairly small with only four employees in attendance. They were all female and seemed quite attentive to their labors. The older woman whose name was Molly informed her that she had been "working" for Mister Abercrombie for almost twenty years and that he was a "fine gentleman" to work for. The other three kept their heads down and stayed on their tasks without comment or interruption. Apparently, Mister Abercrombie's living quarters were on the second floor and Molly told her,

"Follow me and I will take you to the boss so he can tell you what will be expected of you."

The old man was sitting behind a large comfortable desk with an expensive green shaded light overhead casting a green glow over everything making it all look a bit haunted in a way of heightened tension. She felt her heart start to beat a little faster just like when her stepfather would start with some new type of devilment at her expense in the quiet of a darkened room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.