Meagan's Growing Cum Lust
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

"So, what can I do for you today?"

"My daughter needs some padded bras. She had an embarrassing incident at school recently which would seem to indicate that that her current bras aren't adequate in terms of concealment."

"Oh good lord mother!" Meagan snapped while at the same time turning bright pink, "That description may have been more embarrassing that what actually happened."

"Oh, stop over reacting."

"Don't worry about it," the attendant said. "Lets get you back to a dressing room, and I'll get you measured."

"Damn! Are those real?" The worker blurted out as Meagan removed her shirt. "Oh, I can't believe I just said that. It was terribly unprofessional of me to say that in front of a customer."

"They're real."

"Fuck me! I'm so damn jealous. It's one thing to see women with big fake racks come in here to get measured for new clothing after a boob job. I can tell myself that I could have tits like that too if I wanted to pay for them, but real boobs that size. It's just not fair."

Debbie just shook her head back and forth.

"Oh, I had better shut up and get you measured before your mother gets me fired ... Well, no wonder I'm babbling on like an idiot. You need a 34DDD bra! Your mom must be terrified of how guys react to you! I'm straight, and your big tits have got me practically mesmerized."

"That can't be right. I'm wearing 34D bras right now. I can't have skipped a whole bra size!"

"I think you have sweetie. I've been telling you that your bras haven't been fitting well recently."

"Unfortunately, we probably don't have much in the store for you, but we can custom order most of our catalogue. If you keep growing, you're not talking about custom ordered though, but custom made. Most women who need a cup size as big as you do, are quite a bit thicker than you. Still, I'll let you take a look at what we have here right now.

"Well, three bras is pretty good, all things considered," Debbie commented.

"Yeah, and I've got twice that many being shipped in. It puts a pretty big dent in my modelling money."

"Honey, you posed more this weekend than you have in the month leading up to this weekend. You've got plenty of money to spend. I was going to take you laptop shopping, but we're running out of time having painted five entire canvases this weekend."

"Why would I want a laptop?"

"Well, you are in high school now, so you'll be writing papers sooner or later. And you could use it for watching videos in your spare time."

Meagan became unsteady on her feet as she realized what her mother was hinting at. She had to take several deep breaths to steady herself. "OMG! It is a good thing they let me wear one of those new bras out of the store, or I would be embarrassed again!"

"We don't really have time for laptop shopping tonight though."

"What about a tablet then? I could get one of those at any of the mobile stores in the mall."

"I don't know much about tablets. I'm much more familiar with traditional desktop and laptop computers."

"It will be fine. They have ones where the case doubles as a stand and keyboard at the same time. They'll help me out. Besides, my main shopping consideration is screen size." Meagan finished the last sentence mischievously.

"Well, if you think you know what you want, I may look at a few other things at the mall while you pick yourself out a tablet. Remember that you do need to be able to do school work on it!"

"Don't worry Mom. I won't forget that it needs to be good for more than watching videos."

Debbie found Meagan in the mobile store with a tablet all set up and ready for her to swipe her credit card. "It looks awfully small; are you sure you can use that for school?"

"Of course. See, you can unfold the case, and it props up the tablet. And when you unfold it this way you have a keyboard you can type on. It will be fine. And it can connect to windows networks for file sharing. If I really need to write a long paper, I can plug in a USB keyboard. Most importantly, I can transfer any of the shared files from your computer back to the tablet!"

Debbie seamed relieved by Meagan's explanation of the tablet's capabilities. So she paid, and she and her daughter headed back home after a long weekend of posing. As soon as they got in the car, Meagan dug her fingers under her waistband and sighed loudly as she manipulated her pussy.

"Meagan! Stop that. Someone in a truck or an SUV could look right in the window and see what you're doing."

"I can't help it. I've been posing with peter for practically three days straight, and my pussy is on fire. You better have a hot video of Peter lined up for me to load onto my tablet when we get home," Meagan pouted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.