Upgrade
Chapter 23: Balancing the Sexes. Moving Into the Mansion. Celebrations.

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Balancing the Sexes. Moving Into the Mansion. Celebrations. - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Our growing circle seemed to be tilting strongly in favor of more women than men, a point that I worried about occasionally when I was feeling inadequate about seeing everyone satisfied. Yes, the women were happy with bisexual or sapphic lovemaking, but every one of them preferred male company. No one else voiced concern.

We also had a wide range of ages in our circle too. At the older end, we had Rosalin – when she visited, my mother Beth – who now made visits every couple of months, and Andrew, and Hank – my dad had come back too since we’d learned about my parent’s open marriage. Next down the age bracket was Georgette, Jon, and Amy, and then younger still were Darby, Mike, David, Reese – my ex-wife, and then Pam, Trish, and me. I also include my brother and sister-in-law Brad and Mel in that younger middle range. Brad and Nancy –our next-door neighbors, and Marcie and Lisa – our live-in nannies were younger than that. If I counted everyone, ignoring frequency of visits, there were eight men, and twelve women.

Such was my thinking when Ben and Nancy encouraged all of us at the house that night to come down to a nightclub called the Blue Rooster to hear a new band and do some dancing. After pondering the idea, considering that it was Thursday night and that most of us had to work on Friday, and considering the effort involved, the only people who went out were Ben, Nancy, Marcie, and Lisa – the younger set.

As the women were getting dolled up in high heels and short sequined dresses, I jokingly suggested to them that they find some interesting men to bring home. I had no idea how prophetic those words would become, nor how they’d change the mix of our love circle.

I headed off to bed about nine o’clock that evening because I had the eleven p.m. to three a.m. shift with the babies, along with Reese. I got about two hours sleep before I got up and relieved Pam and Mike who were the only adults who had stayed up. I learned as I came into the living room that the night clubbers hadn’t returned yet.

Reese gave me a hug and kiss, and then stretched out on one of the sofas to doze, while I read technical articles about cyber-security and the Internet.

About one a.m., three cars pulled up in the street, and a moment later six people poured through the door, happy and still hyped up from dancing and being in an exciting club environment for a while. No one was drunk or spaced out, just joyful.

I stood and greeted everyone, getting kisses from Nancy, Marcie, and Lisa, saying hi to Ben; and getting introductions to Mark and Kyle – professional-looking older-twenty guys. Reese had awoken and greeted everyone.

I suggested to Reese that we turn the living room over to the partiers, but Lisa suggested the six of them go out by the pool on the patio. I watched as she flipped on the pool lights that cast an eerie but romantic glow over the patio area, and the six clubbers went outside.

I guess a half-hour went by when Marcie came back inside. I thought she would get some drinks and snacks for the group, but instead she came in the living room and sat down beside Reese.

Marcie said with a sheepish grin, “I need some guidance ... or rules, or something. There’s a situation developing with all of us ... and I don’t know what to do.”

Reese sat up, “OK, what’s up?”

“Well, the guys ... are really nice, and we like them, and ... I guess we’d like to have sex with them.”

I asked, “What about Ben and Nancy?”

“Well, I think Nancy intends to mess around too. I think we want to switch partners too. I’ve been making out with Ben, Kyle, and Mark, at one time or another during the evening. So did Lisa and Nancy.”

I looked at Reese, and she looked at me. Reese turned to Marcie, “Is it romantic or just a quick fuck?”

“We’re feeling pretty romantic, but we’re all horny as hell, so I can’t discount the lust we’re feeling. Kyle and Mark are really good guys; I mean they’re the kind of men the other women in our circle would love ... and I mean really love.”

“Do they know about how we live?” I asked.

“Not really. They know we’re nannies for some people who live here.”

Reese chuckled, “Do you want two more players?” She glanced at me to confirm that she too was getting a little horny.

Marcie grinned, “More is always welcome in my book.” She even made to pull Reese to a standing position and hug her.

I said, “There are a lot of implications for what’s about to happen, but it sounds like the train is already speeding down the track. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Who knows, we might bring the monitor for the baby’s room and join you.” I winked at Reese.

Marcie kissed each of us, and went back to the patio. I got up and dimmed the lights in the living room even further. At that light level, we could see people outside on the patio a little better as they were backlit by the pool lights and there were fewer reflections from the interior lights.

As I came back to the living room sofa, Reese stopped me and snuggled into me for kisses. I glanced through the windows onto the patio deck. Marcie had settled down beside Kyle on one of the chaises, and the two had immediately gone into lip lock of epic proportions. I could also see his hands start to wander over her torso, paying particular attention to her breasts.

Beyond Kyle and Marcie, I could see Mark and Nancy, and further on Ben and Lisa. They were all making out. Lisa and Nancy’s sexy dresses had ridden up past their hips as they lay on the chaises making out. I glanced back at Marcie just as Kyle tugged her skirt up past her hips with her cooperation.

Reese said, “Don’t they all look so sexy? They’ll all be fucking in a couple of minutes.” She thrust her tongue down my throat, and moved her lightly clad body against mine for a long hot kiss. “Don’t you want to make love to me?”

“I do.”

Before I could barely blink, Reese had unbuttoned the little robe she wore. Beneath the thin material, she was naked. I hardened immediately. I shouldn’t have been surprised because every time I took either the early or late graveyard shift, I had sex with my female partner. Reese and I had done this many times before, tonight while her husband slept with Trish, after, we suspected, they had a pleasant lovemaking hour.

Reese went down on me and I stood there with my attention focused on what she was doing. After about five minutes she looked up at me and asked, “What are Marcie and Lisa doing?”

I looked outside. Marcie’s brightly colored blue sequined dress was in a broad band around her midsection leaving her breasts, abs and pussy fully exposed. Kyle had his head buried between her legs, and from the motion of his head and her writhing I’d say he was doing a pretty good job of pleasing Marcie with championship cunnilingus. I smiled, hoping she was happy.

On the next chaise over, Lisa was nude and was just inserting Ben’s impressive tool into her pussy. I watched as she sank down on his shaft. Beyond them, Nancy was riding Mark in reverse cowgirl facing the others, no doubt hoping to stimulate their thinking with the visible nature of her coupling.

I hardened even further as Reese kept working me, and I described what I was seeing. Finally, she said, “Grab the monitor for the nursery and let’s go outside. I want to be there next to them for the next phase of activity. I want to share too. I want some new cock.”

I took the little remote radio that listened into what was going on in the toddlers’ room. We’d learned to ignore a moan or sound or two, and only respond when there was a serious cry of some sort from one of the five babies.

Reese and I walked outside, and I claimed the nearest chaise. Reese and I were nude by then. Reese, however, went down to where Ben and Lisa were fucking. She leaned in and kissed Lisa who in turn rose, and came to me, swinging her sexy hips as she did.

I thought Kyle and Mark would croak as they watched the switch. I glanced inside and could tell they’d seen Reese blowing me, and now we’d switched partners.

Kyle said, “Mark. Switch.”

I watched the new young men change chaises, Kyle going to Nancy, and Mark moving directly in front of Marcie. I couldn’t help notice that both men were well endowed, and they looked intrigued with their new partners. In seconds, their hard cocks sank into the girls, and some serious pleasure started to erupt from those sun beds. For that matter, I’d started some serious penetration of Lisa’s sweet little quim, just as Ben had started on Reese.

Five minutes of moaning and salacious comments passed when Ben said, “Let’s switch again.”

The two new men looked a little puzzled, but as they pulled away from their partners. I took hold of Mark’s shoulder and directed him to Lisa. He got a large grin, and then stepped towards her. Kyle got similarly directed to Reese. Ben and I took over on Nancy and Marcie, and soon four couples were working their way to those elusive climaxes that humans strive for all the time.

Ten more minutes, and then the cascade of female and male orgasms started with Reese and Kyle. They came together, and seemed most happy with the result. I filled Marcie’s sweet little pussy after she’d had a couple of orgasms, mostly because of my careful ministrations on her clit as I knelt in front of her and worked her love button.

As the last of my surges filled Marcie, Ben flooded Nancy, and last was Mark and Lisa, who both were gasping for breath because they’d worked so hard for the last few minutes.

We all lay in silence with our lovers for a few minutes. Mark broke the silence, “This is beyond my wildest imagination. I just thought I might meet a nice girl and have some dances, but this ... well, wow.”

Kyle said, “I agree. We were just having a night out from working so hard.”

I asked, “What do you do?”

Kyle laughed, “Detective. Sarasota PD.”

Mark said, “Security and alarm equipment. Just got started. Kyle and I went to high school together, and just recently got back in touch thanks to Facebook.”

I glanced at Marcie who gave me a big smile. She said, “I think you might have some interesting discussions with these two, huh?”

Kyle said, “What do you mean?”

Marcie said proudly, “Bob’s a cyber-security consultant – world class, meaning he has clients all over the globe.”

Mark said, “You know about that sector? I’m impressed. I studied that, but could never break into the ‘club, ‘ so I started to focus on the hardware end – mostly commercial systems and emergency response processes. I do AV – audio visual too.”

I said, “Let’s table this discussion for now, and I’m not putting you off. It’s just that it’s after two-thirty a.m. I need some sleep soon because I have to shine tomorrow – errr, later today, and laying around with some beautiful naked women doesn’t seem the time to compare notes about work.”

Mark and Kyle laughed and agreed.

Lisa said invitingly, “You guys can stay over if you want.”

For a few minutes there was a rather intense make-out session by each of the couples. I would never tire of Marcie’s sweet lips and her caresses. Kyle and Mark were also getting into the whole scene too.

Reese finally stood, “I hate to break this off, but I need to get to bed too. I have to be on duty at eight, so please excuse me.” She leaned down and kissed Kyle. “Thank you, Lover. I hope you’re here when I get home from work. I’d love to do this again ... soon.” She picked up the baby monitor and strolled into the living room.

Marcie whispered to me, “Can I sleep with you?”

I nodded.

Nancy slipped out from next to me and went to her husband. She announced, “Ben and I are going to go home too. We’ll see you in the morning.”

Lisa smiled, “Well that leaves me with two hunky guys, and I’m still really horny. I hope you guys don’t mind sharing. Do you two know how to make love to one woman simultaneously?”

Mark quickly said, “No, but we’re fast learners.”

Marcie rolled her eyes, and stood, pulling me to my feet. She said to Lisa, Mark, and Kyle, “See you all in about four or five hours.” She led me into the living room, leaving the three of them alone on the patio. As we walked by the bank of light switches, I flipped off the pool lights to give the trio a little bit of added privacy as the dawn approached. My last view of them was that Lisa was lying down between the two men, whose hands were already reaching for her erogenous zones. She had a cock in each hand and looked very pleased with the way the evening had turned for round two.

David and Darby were coming on duty as we went in. They didn’t seem phased at all that we were nude, or that we’d left Lisa with two unknown horny guys on the patio. I could already see Darby stroking David’s crotch, working at getting him ready for a middle of the night rendezvous. I suggested they join the others on the patio.

Marcie led me to her bedroom, and the two of us slipped into bed and were asleep within a minute with her in my arms.


Lisa woke me at eight o’clock Friday morning. Marcie was zonked out beside me, but came awake like a bolt of lightning. The two of them raced to get dressed so they could care for the kids. In their terminology, they were late for work. Three minutes later, they bolted from their room for the kitchen where the toddlers were all in the midst of breakfast. Others in our circle had taken care of the kids to get them started.

I slipped back to the master bedroom, showered and dressed, and sauntered into the public rooms about fifteen minutes later. To my surprise, Mark was still at the house. He was helping to feed Alice and Douggie, while Marcie and Pam prepared food, and Lisa and Mike handled the other kids.

Mark looked up and gave me a pleasant smile. “Good morning, Sir.”

“Errr, Mark, my name’s Bob, and I’d prefer that. ‘Sir’ is still my father once in a while.” I glanced around, “Where’s your wingman?”

“Well, Kyle had to report for duty at six o’clock. He’s on the junior end of the rank structure, so he can’t afford to make a bad impression by invoking flextime.”

“I understand.” I thought a moment, “Maybe after we finish with the kids, you and I can have that discussion about security that we started, or do you have to be somewhere.”

Mark shook his head, “No, I’m my own boss today. Nothing brewing unless my cellphone rings with an impatient customer.”

I liked Mark, and felt he’d escaped the ‘chest-thumping, macho-out-do-ya’ attitude I’d found in some other men his age. He was humble and respectful of the people around him, including the toddlers who he wasn’t afraid to enthrall with funny faces and sounds. I could also see from his laughter that he had a sense of humor and wasn’t afraid of his own vulnerabilities.

Later, Mark and I took our coffees and went back to the patio, this time to the patio table.

Mark started, “I hope ... well, I didn’t realize that Lisa and Marcie lived in ... lived with ... were members of ... what do you call this?” He gestured to the kitchen where most of the other adults were congregated having breakfast or playing with their children.

I said in a friendly tone, “I call this an ‘intentional family.’ We chose to live together, and that’s why we’re building the large house.” I gestured to the obviously unfinished shell of the rest of the megahouse only a few feet away. The sound of workmen inside drifted in our direction.

“And you’re open about sex with each other. Lisa said something last night after you left. I never expected to make love to Nancy, or see Kyle with Reese. That was a shock – a very pleasant one, especially after having been with Lisa and Marcie. I hope no one is angry with us. I later learned that it was Reese’s husband who watched us, ... and he and Darby joined us, and I fucked her too, ... but still?”

“Our philosophy is that consenting adults can do what they want about sex. That leaves the door open or closed depending on what each individual wants to do in terms of their own fulfillment in this part of life. We don’t push ourselves on others, but we are open to possibilities.”

“Are you’re not exclusive with one another?”

“We tend to be exclusive within the circle of people you see here, but we’re open to new adventures as well such as having you visit last night. I think that’s why Lisa and Marcie felt comfortable bringing you back here last night. They knew you’d be welcomed by the rest of us, not that they expected the sex that occurred.” I thought a moment and added, “Well, maybe they did anticipate the sex. They’re both lusty young women, whom I love intensely.”

Mark looked puzzled. I continued, “I guess we think that monogamy is an overrated and limiting concept. More than half the population in this country violates the vows of that concept anyway, so obviously there’s something seriously wrong with it. One thing is that people treat it like ownership and control of another person. Exclusivity is more of a choice, but it is limiting as I’ve learned to see. We can love more than one person at a time, plain and simple.”

“Is it like swinging?”

“Some see it that way. We have been to swinger parties in the area, and may go back just for the fun of meeting new people in a free and open setting. The people in the group we’ve associated with are open and loving people who treat each other well and with respect. We feel welcome and comfortable with them. If it were more of a slam-bam kind of interaction, we wouldn’t go back. When Reese and I were married, we’d have never entertained anything like this circle or swinging.”

“You and Reese were married?” He sounded amazed at that revelation.

“Up until about three years ago. We divorced, she married David, but both she and I were in the process of changing dramatically. We got back together often, with David’s knowledge, but then all our relationships started to expand and extend to include others.”

Mark nodded, and I could see the wheels in his head turning. “I’ll have a lot more questions, but I don’t want to pepper you with them now. Just do tell me one thing, is it OK if Kyle and I date Marcie and Lisa?”

I laughed, “You’ll have to ask them that question. I am not their keeper. As I said, and I emphasize this; no one owns anybody here. We have people of different ages, but no one has seniority over anybody, and no one is the ultimate judge or arbiter. No one can give permission for someone else about anything.”

Mark nodded again. He was starting to get it.

After that we got into a discussion about each of our work areas. As we talked I saw that I might be able to connect him into some of my clients for the hardware end of their security concerns. I also thought he might be able to do some of my research work in some of my work segments. My work was mostly Internet based, whereas he dealt with the physical world of alarms, cameras, doors, windows, crooks, and heists.

Mark left about ten o’clock, and I continued to have a favorable impression of him.

Lisa cornered me around lunch hour. “Are we OK?” I was just coming downstairs from my makeshift office.

“Heck, yeah. Why not?”

“Because we brought two guys home – Marcie and me. I guess Ben and Nancy were part of it too. And then we fucked them.”

“As far as I’m concerned you introduced a couple of fine young men into our midst. Nice work, and good choices as far as I can see, even to the point last night where we made love. I totally enjoyed myself, and I think they did too.”

I thought of Mark’s question so commented further, “Mark asked whether he and Kyle could date the two of you. You might expect a call?”

Lisa blanched in obvious embarrassment. Marcie joined us; she’d been listening. She said, “Well, what’d you tell him?”

I looked surprised, “I said he better ask you that question. He’s not really my type being a guy and all.”

“You don’t care if we date?” Marcie sounded surprised.

“That’s not what I said. I care a lot about whom you date, but not that you decide to take that path to have a social life beyond what goes on here. You need to get out and away from the tots, and I applaud that. If you don’t, you’ll go weird on us and start babbling. I care that you date nice people who are kind, who respect you, who have a sense of humor and are fun to be with, who are tolerant of our lifestyle and that of others, and who judge others by their accomplishments and deeds and not by their sex or religion or choice of lifestyle. There are some other values that I’ve forgotten to mention, I’m sure. Anyway, Kyle and Mark seemed to fit that profile.” I smiled.

Marcie nodded. “I get it. Thank you for your honesty. Just so you know, I love you and the others, and I consider that love in everything I do.”

Lisa vigorously nodded next to us. “Me too.”

I had watched Lisa and Marcie develop into our lifestyle with each passing hour. Their transformation was palpable and amazing to watch. They’d started as loving individuals, and had blossomed into wonderful family members.


Kyle showed up at the door about five-thirty to everyone’s surprise. He brought two bottles of wine, some hors d’oeuvres to share, and a bouquet of flowers. He still had his badge showing on a little flap on his belt. Apparently, Marcie and Lisa had suggested that he drop in sometime soon. Soon happened to be immediately after his long work shift with the city police department.

I figured that he wanted to take Marcie and-or Lisa out, but that wasn’t the case. He wanted to hang out with us. We talked in the living room as the toddlers toddled around us. He also watched with great interest the welcoming home ceremonies that went on every evening as those of us who worked outside the home came into the house: Reese, David, Jon, Pam, Trish, Mike, Amy, Georgette, Andrew, and Darby. The last two were now working with Pam about two-thirds time; Andrew on European investments and Darby as a jack-of-all-trades and research associate.

Everyone got a round of kisses and hugs, or firm handshakes. Kyle got included and basked in the attention after he loosened up about what was going on.

For many, Kyle was an unknown. He’d only been at the house in the middle of the night, and was long gone when the circle awoke. Because of Mark’s presence in the morning everyone knew what had happened while they’d been asleep. Kyle got a polite grilling, and I could see people testing him for how he thought about things, particularly since he was on the police force.

Mark showed up about six o’clock, also with some wine and cheese from the new cheese shop downtown. He also got a round of kisses and hugs, particularly from Marcie, Lisa, Reese, Darby, and Nancy – the women he’d made love to the night before.

We did a cookout on the patio, with most of us sitting at the long table to eat. We had the high chairs outside too with a toddler in each one, obviously enjoying the commotion and babble of the large extended family. This was going to be an unusual and well-socialized bunch of kids when they grew up. I was always surprised that there were so few tears and meltdowns.

Kyle talked about the intense training he received, as well as doing the detective work associated with traffic fatalities. He called it simple stuff. “I just try to figure out what happened, write a report, and file it away. The reports influence insurance payouts, possible lawsuits, or just satisfy those involved that the city paid attention to their misfortune. Sometimes I get involved in some minor crime stuff too, such as shoplifting or B&E, but mostly the more senior guys take care of that and the heavier crime stuff. When my workload is done - paperwork, I get to go along with them, often just to exercise warrants.”

“Do you work on murders or stuff like that?”

“No, and I probably won’t for another year or two. I’ve got to get good at the small stuff before I cut my teeth on the big stuff. The senior guys work on that. Most of those are drug related in some way. Over eighty percent of the crime in Sarasota is drug related; that number probably reflects across the country too.”

“Do you carry a weapon?”

Kyle laughed. “I have a pistol assigned to me, but I leave it in my locker at the station house at the end of my shift. I carry when I’m on the job, but not otherwise. I hope if I have that serious a situation that I can talk my way out of it. The training I’ve been in for the past couple of weeks is about peaceful solutions to major problems. We’re doing a lot of role playing.”

“What’s an example?” Darby asked.

Kyle shook his head sadly, “Being confronted with a threatening but unarmed black man. We’ve gone through that scenario repeatedly, what with all the media attention in this area. We don’t want to be the next Ferguson, Baltimore, Cleveland, or Madison. There’s a lot of talk around the force about doing away with our deadly bullets, and changing to some other armament that temporarily incapacitates. We’d use a Taser, but that opportunity is not always there to allow that device. Personally, I think we need to do more training on interpersonal skills in calming confrontational situations so we don’t have to use anything.”

“Have you ever been shot at?”

“No, not in this country, and I’d like to keep it that way. I got shot at occasionally in Afghanistan, but I did my tour and came home uninjured. I was lucky.”

We sat around, and Kyle gave a little more information about his military duty, as did Mark, and then we got onto Mark’s current job starting a company in commercial security and alarm equipment.

While we talked the clean up squad swept through the dinner table filling the two dishwashers with the dinner dishes and glasses, and helping to clean up the kitchen and restore everything back to what we called ‘Ready for Breakfast’ condition.

As that happened, Lisa, Marcie, and Pam swept the toddlers into the guest bathroom for bath times for each one, but two at a time on production line basis. Most nights it was a welcome phenomenon, but that night Kent decided he didn’t want a bath. The screams could be heard in Tampa sixty miles away. After baths there were group stories led by Amy, and then bedtime.

The last fading light from the sunset was disappearing as we all reconvened on the pool patio. I almost burst out laughing when Reese squeezed herself into one of the chairs with Mark. She said, “I had the pleasure of Kyle last night. I’ve been hoping we could find the same kind of pleasure too ... if you’re willing.”

Mark jerked his head around the patio, checking for approval or sanction to go further, but all he found was curiosity about how he’d respond to Reese’s not too subtle request. Even David was laughing off to the side, aided and abetted by Georgette who was snuggled up against him on the picnic bench.

Mark caught my eye, and probably because we’d talked at length about jobs and related topics, I guess he thought I’d be a valid information source. He asked, “What’s protocol around here? I don’t want to piss off anyone.”

I laughed out loud. “I think the only person you’ll piss off if you don’t accept that offer is Reese.”

Reese nodded enthusiastically.

Kyle’s head was bouncing back and forth as though he was in a tennis match, catching all the interactions and innuendo. He’d missed the explanations about our circle that Mark had received that morning.

Neither Kyle nor Mark missed the other pairing going on. Ben and Trish had decided to go off together. They adopted the chaise furthest from the dinner table, and were curling up together and making out as the rest of us talked. Andrew and Amy were also canoodling with one another. Nancy got up and went to Jon, and we couldn’t miss how he fondled her breast as she leaned over him for a kiss. We could also see his hand run up her thighs to her pussy under the very short skirt she wore.

Kyle looked a little disappointed and must have felt left out of things until Pam duplicated Nancy’s kiss on him. In the process, as she bent over, her scoop neck top dipped down owed to gravity and revealed her pendulous breasts. Her breasts had shrunk slightly after she weaned the toddlers from her milk, but she confessed to ending a size larger than when she started the kiddie routine. The new droop bothered her, but excited the men.

Kyle caught my eye, “Is this ... all right ... normal?”

“Very,” I responded as Darby started to lick my ear in an arousing way from where she sat next to me. Also beside me Mike and Lisa were also getting into some kind of romantic interlude.

Kyle turned into a long kiss with Pam, and then he said, Oooooooooooh-kaaaaaaaay.” I could see him shift from passive enjoyment, to actively taking the lead in their lovemaking.

The rest of the evening went pretty much as I expected. A few couples went off to the bedrooms for more comfortable accommodations while they made love, and the rest of us stayed on the patio on the chaises. Those on the patio included Mark and Reese, and Kyle and Pam, at least for the first round of lovemaking.

After a round of climaxes rippled through those around us, Pam orchestrated a switch so she could be with Mark. I’d lost track of Marcie; however, she appeared at my side and as Darby left me for Kyle, Marcie took her place with one of her young and enthusiastic blowjobs. When she had me at a ‘10’ on my ten-point scale of hardness, we mated and I started to do things to her that she really liked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.