Upgrade
Chapter 21: Incest expanded. Construction. Busy-ness. Hired help

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Incest expanded. Construction. Busy-ness. Hired help - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

My father and Rosalin had consummated their friendship up in my parent’s bedroom while Nancy, Beth, and I had been together. I think I was the only one of the group who blushed when we all were together again.

Hank and Rosalin were sitting in the living room cuddling as we came out of the bedroom. Nancy was naked and had obviously been fucking me, having left pieces of her bikini in the living room. She picked them up, put them on, and then I introduced her to Hank. Nancy looked really interested in him.

My mother had brought a small robe that she now wore; it did little to hide her assets, and certainly not the copious amounts of my cum running down her legs. She wore that as a badge of courage as she talked to Ros and Hank for a minute before heading outside to skinny-dip in the pool. She apparently felt no modesty at this point. I could see that her nudity would lead to the girls in the house reverting to nudity or near-nudity as their standard dress code. Who was I to complain? My father sure wouldn’t either.

I brooded over the incestuous encounter with my mother through the rest of cocktail time and over dinner. I wasn’t mad or disappointed; in fact, I had a hard time putting my finger exactly on what bothered me. Could it just be the simple act of mating with my own mother? Besides that question, I knew from the way my mother was now behaving that she desired a repeat performance.

Pam sought me out after dinner. “Come and sit with me while I feed Doug.” After we staked out a quiet place near the seawall, she said, “You upset that you made love with your mother?”

“Yeah, sort of. It’s hard to explain. I liked it, but...”

“Was anybody hurt by what you did?”

“No.”

“Were the participants willing and did they enjoy themselves?”

“Yes on both counts.”

“If Beth was another neighbor would you have any qualms about what you did?”

“No.”

“So, it’s only the title of ‘mother’ that bothers you? Maybe if we changed that to sexy nymphomaniac neighbor you’d feel better?”

“I would. Why nymphomaniac?”

“She told me that’s what she was. Beth said she’s been that way since she was in high school. She always had to have lots and lots of sex.”

“Oh, God, did I miss a lot growing up. How did I not see this?”

“Relax, I didn’t see it with my mother either. So I have a porn queen for a mother, and you have a nympho. What’s not to like?” She laughed. “You’ve told all of us over and over again that consenting adults can do whatever they like about sex. Well, you and your mother were consenting adults. What you did hurt no one, and was enjoyable to all. You turned on Nancy so much she told me she masturbated while you fucked your mom, and then had you bang the daylights out of her after you recovered a little. Sounds good to me.”

“You don’t think I’m a pervert?”

“Oh, I’ve known you were a pervert since I sat next to you on the airplane where we met. You keep proving it over and over, but making love with your mother doesn’t make you any more of a pervert in my book – or any less.” She laughed again at her last three words.

“Gee thanks.”

Pam leaned in and kissed me without disturbing Doug who remained locked on to her left breast. “I love you. I love our baby. I love the family you’ve put together ... or maybe we’ve put together. I love your parents, and I am not at all bothered by what you and your mother did. I like your dad, and when the time comes I’ll love him in a carnal way too, and so will Trish and the other women.”

Pam asked an interesting question during the lull in our conversation, “Does your brother know about Beth and Hank?”

“I have no idea.”


Pam’s question posed an interesting dilemma. Do I ask my parents if my brother and his wife know they’re sexually active, or do I call Brad and ask, ‘Hey, have you fucked mom recently?’ Neither approach seemed appealing.

To resolve that issue I called Brad and Mel and talked them into coming down to Sarasota while our parents were still with us. They’d both decided to stay another week, partly because of how much they liked our ‘environment.’ The main selling point for the trip was that we had two new women in the group whom Brad hadn’t met – Georgie and Nancy. I hinted at the high likelihood of sexual encounters. I neglected to mention that he could get a piece of ‘Mom’ if he played his cards right.

Trish and I picked up Brad, Mel and baby Alice or Ally at our airport late Saturday morning. My niece and nephew had stayed with Mel’s parents over the long weekend. We created a scene in the airport pickup area because of all the hugging and kissing going on. We got home just in time for lunch. Mel regaled the other baby mamas with stories about how to avoid a crying baby on an airplane trip, and it involved a bare breast stuck in the baby’s mouth for most of the trip. She also regaled the group with the fun she had teasing some of the men on the airplane by openly breast-feeding Ally on the trip down. Mel’s breasts looked fabulous at this point: engorged with milk, erect, alert nipples, and large dark areolas that commanded attention. The downside I found out later was that if I put the least bit of pressure on them, milk squirted with great force a long distance.

Hank was glad to see Brad. Of course, my mother had just come from a brief visit with them, so she knew Ally already.

I studied the interaction of Brad and Beth carefully, searching for clandestine touches, or secretive looks of passion; however, I saw nothing like that. I surmised that Brad was as dumb as I had been.

This left me with the fun prospect of setting up an occasion where Brad and our mother could make love, maybe as I’d been fooled.

Ben and Nancy were around, so I presented my idea to Nancy again. She said she’d help provided I fucked her lights out afterwards. That sounded like a good trade, so we planned our little escapade for right after dinner.

Nancy came onto Brad during the afternoon, and for that matter so did Georgie. The combination led me to think I could make Brad think he was having both of them, whereas it would be Nancy and Beth.

The afternoon flew by. Most of the women in the house were wandering around nude or close to it. Brad sported a hard-on the entire time. I heard Nancy suggesting a liaison with him right after dinner, and the rest I had to hope would play out as planned. Game on.

Dinner went by with a lot of focus on the six babies now in residence. After dinner Nancy lured Brad away so subtly I almost missed their absence. I started the timer on my iPhone. I also bird-dogged my mother so someone else didn’t sweep her up. Rosalin joined me, since she too was part of this conspiracy.

Exactly twenty-five minutes after Brad and Nancy had left the room; Rosalin and I nudged Beth towards the bedrooms with promises of an interesting hour. She looked a little skeptical until I suggested that we had a really nice present for her, and by my attitude Beth must have been sure it was sexual.

We crept into the master bedroom, and as planned Nancy was perched over Brad in a sixty-nine as he ate her pussy and she played with his cock. Her thighs and pussy seriously impaired his view, and when she saw us she pushed her crotch even tighter against his mouth. Brad’s cock was not impaired. Nancy had been working it, and it stood at attention right on cue.

I pointed at the cock and then at my mother. She smiled and me and mouthed, ‘Thank you.’ She was completely naked in five seconds, and impaled on her other son’s cock in ten. Brad moaned, “Oh, Georgie that feels so good.”

I did that little dance football players do when the score a goal, and say ‘Yessss.’ Mission accomplished. Brad’s incestuous virginity had just been stolen away without his knowledge.

Nancy moaned as Brad ate her. Brad moaned as Beth slowly rode his cock up and down, drawing almost all the way off him before plunging back down his entire length. She was flooding their union with her sex juices, and I was getting worked up just inhaling the beautiful aroma.

Beth and Nancy started to make out over Brad’s body. He sort of knew what was going on, but I doubt he cared. He also still thought it was Nancy with Georgette.

After five or ten minutes, Brad warned, “I’m really near. Georgie, do you want me to cum inside you.”

Beth just hummed her response, “Ummmm mhhhuuuuhh.”

Brad’s next words, thirty seconds later, were, “Well here it comes, babe.” His back arched and I could tell he was firing rockets of cum in our mom’s sweet sexual core.

As his spasms died down, Nancy rolled to her side. Rosalin and I watched Brad’s eyes grow to be the size of large dinner plates. Beth stared down at him with a wide smile. She teased, “Thank you, Bradley. I always knew you’d be a wonderful lay, and now I’m certain. I hope we can connect again very soon, maybe after you recover.”

On that note, she leaned down and started to kiss Brad; her tongue darting into his mouth in an erotic way as he lay there frozen in position. I did note he started to kiss back, but that response seemed almost automatic.

After a minute of kisses, Beth slowly pulled her pussy up and off Brad’s cock. A large dollop of cum dropped onto his groin, and then she moved off the bed. Beth said, “I’m going to clean up by taking a dip in the pool. Anybody want to join me?” She strolled across the bedroom and out the door.

Brad turned his head and looked at me. “You planned this; I take it.”

“Yep.”

“Did you fuck her too?”

“Yep.”

“How long?”

“Yesterday for the first time. There’s a long story. I got surprised about the same way you did.”

Nancy proudly said, “Yeah, I helped Beth seduce Bob too. They looked so sexy together making love. I think the mother-son thing is cool. I’m hoping I can get Hank to do me later.” She paused and added, “Now, do either of you gentlemen want to put a lady out of her misery. I need to be fucked.”

Since Brad had just fired off his load, it fell to me to finish paying off Nancy for her troubles. We always had fun making love anyway, but with Brad and Rosalin there, it made for a special encounter as they watched and made out.

Brad wasn’t nearly as disturbed about his incestuous encounter as I had been. He explained to me, “There are two mother-daughter situations in our swing group, and one mother-son team. I’ve been used to seeing them all play together, as well as participating with them. It’s just not that big a thing. One of the people in the swing group is an assistant district attorney; he told us to just be sure in such cases that all the players were over eighteen; otherwise, all hell might break loose if word ever got out.”

“I guess that makes me feel better,” I said with some sarcasm in my tone.

Brad sat up. “Come on, let’s go in the pool. I think the cool water will help me recover a little. I’d still like to be with Nancy and Georgie tonight.”

Brad didn’t get Nancy that night. He deferred to his father on that union; however, he did spend the night with Georgie to his heart’s delight and her pleasure. Mel stayed with them too, limiting her activities to oral only.


The following morning I got mom, dad, Brad, Mel, Pam, and Trish into a discussion mainly focused on getting my parents to reveal all we could get out of them about their lifestyle, their partners, and how they’d hidden all that from Brad and me. We learned a lot, and agreed on a new kind of family relationship between all of us. Beth and Hank, as we all agreed to call them now, were pleased with the renegotiation of their relationship with us, and the acknowledgement that sex could and would play a major part there for as long as everyone’s health held up.

Jon and Amy showed up around lunchtime, and after putting the babies down for afternoon naps, we had a whole lot of what I had started to call semi-sexual activity going on. Semi-sexual activity involved playing with the new moms in some way that didn’t require intercourse, but might be stimulating to those so engaged.

Rosalin, Georgie, Nancy, and Beth were there to provide straight-up sexual activity, and sometimes we mixed it up by forming interesting triads.

The day was warm, and while we tried to conduct some of that activity outside, the boat traffic by the house picked up and forced us inside. I thought we were all behaving well, until the five mothers saw a tour boat coming with about a hundred people on the upper deck drinking. They ran outside, flashed their boobs at them, and then mooned the boat for a solid minute, before breaking into laughter, and running back inside. The boat captain blew his very loud boat horn at them several times.

Beth and Hank returned to their Michigan home after two weeks with us. They’d had their fill of babies, and Beth also her incestuous flings with Brad and me repeatedly satisfied. They were happy, and so were we. Brad, Mel and little Ally had returned to Atlanta at the end of the long weekend.

Life sort of returned to normal, whatever passed for that? I ran over to the east coast of the state for some security work, and then I had another trip to Atlanta for a couple of days. I spent my free time with Brad and Mel and family.

Ben got called back to Japan for three or four weeks, so we invited Nancy to stay with us. Since her side door was only about thirty feet from the back door to the garage, she could easily run back and forth to dress or get familiar items. Also, since she was a ‘serviceable pussy, ‘ as she called herself, she got to make love with each of the guys a lot. I worried we’d wear her out, but she claimed it was the most fun she’d had in her life. She said she liked being a ‘fuck doll.’


After my parents went home, Jon made some adjustments to the construction schedule and work areas with two happy results. After ten weeks of intensive effort by the contractors, the building span between the two ‘mirrored’ houses was finished and closed off to the construction of the newer house on the lot I’d bought months earlier. There was a punch list, but mostly the whole area could be occupied.

The new space on the ground floor allowed us to expand the living room into the new space, and to move the foyer there as well. We also got the laundry room back. The mammoth front door with the herons carved on it got moved to the new location and the old opening sealed off all in one day. On that floor alone we picked up about 1,200 square feet.

Upstairs the change was even more profound. We had the beginning of a connecting balcony that looked down at the expanded living room with a cathedral ceiling above, and we could suddenly use two bedrooms that were about fifteen by twenty feet, including a connecting ensuite bathroom, and two walk-in closets.

The opening of the upstairs addition also let us reclaim two smaller bedrooms that had been sealed off in Andrew and Darby’s original home. Thus, in a week’s time the feeling of being cramped for space all but disappeared. We could expand out, and everybody had a comfortable home.

We had a family meeting to decide how we’d distribute people around the house. Everyone was very accommodating, and to my surprise there were no hard feelings about how things finished. We all knew that in a few more months we’d have even more space to divvy up.

One happy result was that Georgie could move in with us completely rather than having a pile of her stuff in the original master bedroom. She wouldn’t have to run home for changes of clothes and things. She put her condo on the market to sell.

We decided to keep the nursery in the existing downstairs guest room. Having all the babies in one place at night and during nap times seemed to be working well. The other advantage was that there was one central place for diaper changes (and odors), and the room had it’s own ensuite bath, so clean up was usually easy. The family decided on a rotating schedule of parents, friends, or grandparents to tend to the nursery, a point that enabled the other moms to rest easy and get a good night’s sleep – something many new parents longed for as a high priority. The shifts involved two people, but no one thought that to be a problem. Rosalin, Georgie, and Nancy were included in the shift work, along with all the men.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.