Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Next-Door Neighbors - Mutual Seduction

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Next-Door Neighbors - Mutual Seduction - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

We put a bouquet of pink balloons on the mailbox to announce to the neighborhood that we’d just had a baby girl. Each of the potential fathers proudly claimed paternity. Of course, we didn’t know any of the other neighbors, and those that paid attention probably wondered who and how many of us were living in the large home.

When David and I had come from the recovery room, the waiting room was full of our intentional family. The first to spring to their feet were Mike, Jon, and Andrew who wanted a complete update on what had been going on.

Belle happened to walk through the room on the way to the nurse’s station. I motioned her over and introduced her to the three newcomers. She was polite, but sized each man up with a very critical eye, particularly Andrew who could easily have been Reese’s father. After he spoke with her, I could tell she was enthralled by his English accent.

We waited around for another couple of hours, before they released Reese to her hospital room. Meanwhile, the baby had appeared behind a glass wall in the hospital’s nursery. The baby was so small, yet somehow one of the nurse’s had put a small sensor on the baby to monitor its heartbeat and respiration.

Everybody ooooud and aaaahd for a long time before they relinquished the space to two other families who had also hatched a new baby that morning.

About noon, the others were allowed to visit with Reese two or three at a time. David and I waited to be last, hugged and kissed our wife-ex-wife, and then went home to take a nap. The nurse had pushed us out as she wanted Reese to sleep too before the late afternoon or evening visitors arrived.

Reese stayed in the hospital two more nights, partly at our insistence since she had ideal baby care and could rest up. We knew that once she got home she’d always want to be with the baby, even through the middle of the night. The result was sure to be one tired woman after only a few hours.


Reese had been home a week when we had an interesting visit on Friday night. Ben and Nancy Sizemore knocked on our door. None of us knew who they were, except as I opened the door they stood there smiling, and the pretty young woman held a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers. I briefly hoped one of us had won the Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes, but there were no camera crews behind them, and no one was carrying a large oversize check for fifty million dollars.

I cocked my head to one side, and said, “Hello.” I waited for them to pick up the next line and introduce themselves and why they had the flowers on our doorstep.

Ben spoke, “We’re Ben and Nancy Sizemore.”

I spoke slowly through the silence that followed, “Yeeeaaaaahhhhh?”

“We’re your next door neighbors.” Ben and Nancy both gestured to the home to our north. I’d never seen a sign of life there; however, since Reese’s baby arrived we’d been very focused inside on the two of them.

“Oh, you’re the people who are never there,” I gasped pleasantly. “Please come in.” I heard a scramble behind me as some of our pregnant naked nymphs ran for the bedroom to throw on some maternity clothes or robes.

I started our own introductions, starting with Andrew and Darby – who happened to be wearing something before their arrival. Pam and Trish appeared and got introduced, and then, Jon and Amy – who were hanging out with us that evening (Amy also already dressed, although almost naked), Mike – who hung out with us more routinely now, Georgette – who had told me earlier to downplay her role as a doctor when we were hanging out, and lastly myself, David, and Reese.

Nancy looked at the still pregnant women, and then at Reese and Georgie. “Errr who had the baby?”

Reese smiled, “I did. I can see where there might have been some question about that.” She laughed as she gestured to her friends, many of who were very pregnant.

Nancy presented Reese the flowers amid applause from the rest of us. She explained, “We’d been here a couple of days and then we saw the balloons on the mailbox announcing your baby. We thought we’d give you a few days to get settled in before we visited. I hope it’s all right that we stopped by.”

Reese spoke for all of us with a big smile, “It is, and thank you so much. This is so unexpected, and it’s so nice for us to meet you. We didn’t think anybody lived there. Come in and stay awhile.”

Ben explained, “We were in Japan on a long-term management consulting assignment that we finished up. When we first got here two weeks ago our awake and sleep patterns were all messed up.”

I asked, “What were you doing, if I may ask?”

“We were working on new strategy for one of the larger companies over there, and then that escalated to most of the Mitsui keiretsu, so we had a busy time. The engagement had started as a three-month effort two years ago, and it became a full-time effort that lasted until two weeks ago. We decided to live over there as a result. We may have to go back now and then.”

“Congratulations. That sounds like a fabulous assignment.”

I played host as the others joined in the conversation and got everyone wine or soft drinks. Reese opted for a Merlot for the first time in nine months, smiling at me as she enjoyed the grape.

We all compared notes, and played the get to know you game as we each introduced ourselves in more detail. I wondered when the question about who lived here and who didn’t came into play. Finally, Nancy said, “We’ve seen all of you out and about, but are confused about who our neighbors actually are.”

Andrew gestured to the entire circle of us as we sat around in the living room, “All of us, plus the baby who’s asleep in our guest room, although Jon and Amy only spend part time with us as they have a house ten miles south of here.”

“All of you?” Nancy sounded in disbelief.

Pam spoke forthrightly, “We’re a polyamorous family. I hope that doesn’t upset you.”

Nancy and Ben glanced at each other and laughed.

I gave them a questioning glance.

Ben coughed slightly through a smirk, “Well, we wondered. We happened to see some ... romantic activity around your pool and hot tub ... and we couldn’t figure out who went with whom.”

Pam laughed. Trish blushed. Amy chuckled, and there was a similar response from everyone else around the circle.

I said, “We would have been more circumspect if we’d known you were home. I apologize if we embarrassed you in any way.”

Pam pointed at her distended belly and then at Reese, Trish, Darby, and Amy. “We’re all due about the same time, so we adopted a no clothes dress code because we thought no one would see us. Of course, when the workers are around for our addition, we usually cover up - slightly, but in the evenings...”

Ben laughed, “In the evenings, we got quite a show and an enjoyable one it was; I might add.”

Nancy gave him a light punch in one arm. “You didn’t embarrass us, but you did inspire us a few times.”

Several of us laughed.

Ben glanced around, “Who’s the baby daddy?”

Jon, Andrew, David, Mike, and I raised our hands.

“Huh?”

Reese explained openly, “We have an open sexual relationship. Around the time of conception, I was with each of these men. David is my husband and will be the ‘official’ daddy, but the other four are serious contenders.”

Mike spoke up, “We love Reese, and each other, so the men will be baby daddy’s to all the new babies, not just their own if they know the role they played in that conception.”

Nancy asked, “And you all live together – or most of you do. I think that’s so sweet. I have a million questions.”

Ben held his hand out to Nancy to quell her peppering us with one question after another. He said, “Now I can understand the huge addition to this house that you’ve undertaken with the house on the lot next door and the connection to this one.”

I proudly pointed at Jon, “Jon is our architect and is trying to ramrod the construction process for us in record time. As the next babies arrive, things will get very tight around here in terms of space. None of us wanted to move out, so we’ll be making some unusual adaptations to our living space for a month or two as things progress on the other side of that wall.” I pointed to where plywood sealed off the connecting addition from where we sat.

Nancy said in an eager tone, “We’ve got space – three spare bedrooms, if you run out of space. Please consider this a sincere invitation to stay with us for as long as you need.”

Ben enthusiastically nodded to confirm her invitation. He said, “We mean it. It’s more than being good neighbors. I can tell we both like you all immensely. I hope we can become really good friends.”

Trish spoke up, “Well, let’s see how things unfold. We may very well come knocking on your door to take you up on that offer. Be careful what you offer up around this bunch; we’re apt to accept.” She made light of it with a laugh, but we all knew she was serious.


Amateur hackers seemed to be more active on weekends. My guess was that they had ‘real’ jobs during the week and not much evening time to play at bringing a billion dollar corporation to their knees, until Saturday and Sunday. Of course, it was the opposite for the professional cyber-criminals employed by state agencies in China, Russia, and other countries; they worked during the week and usually had a weekend day or two off duty.

Based on that delineation, I guessed that the perpetrators of the Saturday night hack on Pricehead, my large client in Atlanta, were local boys and girls with not too much to do, and certainly no sex life to speak of.

Tom Warner, Pricehead’s CIO, called my private cell at ten o’clock on Sunday morning. “Bob, we got hacked last night. Whoever it was left a virus on our servers that slowly ate its way through forty million credit card customer accounts and about ten times as many recent credit card transactions. We’re mounting a response team now, and I’m worrying the technology front and minimizing the possibility of a repeat performance.”

“And you’d like my help, how?” I probed politely; it was always best to let the client define the initial scope of the job. I had been working with them on and off over the past ten years, trying to get them to invest in Level 5 servers and comparable security software and procedures. They were yet another company that thought it would never happen to them, and that an email address and a simple password requiring a capital letter, a non-alphanumeric character, and a number were sufficient security for a password.

Tom said, “I guess we’d like you to come and help us assess the damage, be sure we killed the virus, and help us close the security breach. We’re not even sure yet how they broke in.”

“I am, at least with a ninety-percent surety. I’ll catch the first plane tomorrow morning and be in your offices by nine o’clock.”

“First-class all the way,” Tom promised. He knew my weakness for upscale treatment in airplanes, hotels, and restaurants. I’ll set you up at the Spirus Inn on our corporate account.” The Inn was a small fifty-room hotel that was over the top in accommodations, comfort, room amenities, and they ran a companion five star restaurant at which inn guests were always guaranteed a table.

“See you tomorrow. I assume you’ve pulled the Internet connection to the servers.” I paused and tossed out, “I’ve also changed my billing rates to $1,000 an hour across the board.”

I heard Tom sigh. “You always add value at any price, but wow, what I wouldn’t give for your job and expertise.”

“I have babies to feed, Tom.”

“I understand. They must have been born with gold spoons in their mouths. Come and tell me about it, and yes we cut ourselves from the net. We’ll have to download the transactions from four hundred stores sometime after we sort this out, but we’re isolated for now. We’ve got to fix this Monday or Tuesday.”

“Good. See you. Bye.”

Pam looked at me as I ended the call, “Traveling again?”

“Atlanta. Another well-hacked company needs my services. I’m out of here tomorrow at dawn, and it looks as though I’ll be away a night or two at a minimum.”

Pam teased, “Well, we’ll try not to have any babies while you’re gone, and we’ll just have to make do around here for sexual satisfaction.”

I knew there were enough options in terms of the latter so I didn’t worry. Any of us could find significant satisfaction in the midst of our polyamorous family. Mike had called it a ‘poly-fucking’ family one time, and he was right.

I did worry about babies arriving, but again the support network in the family was so strong, I could travel and not worry about anything other than missing the Big Show.


I arrived home from Atlanta on Wednesday evening about six o’clock. I’d been fortunate to see Brad and Mel one evening while I was gone, but Mel was so swollen with a large baby she was beyond even thinking about sex. On my return home to Sarasota, I found the usual late-November weather: severe clear, a blistering ten-knot wind out of the southwest, and temperatures that had plummeted to about eighty. The sky held a few light fluffy clouds that portended more clear weather with unlimited visibilities for at least two or three more days. Living in Florida was tough.

A glance out the back window of the house showed a bevy of women lying naked on the chaises – a few of them preggers, as Andrew called their condition. I counted from left to right: Pam, Trish, Amy, Reese, Georgie, Darby, ... and Nancy.

NANCY! What the hell was my next-door neighbor doing stark naked on my back patio deck.

I checked the pool, and easily saw Andrew, Ben, Mike, Jon, and Dave.

Before I went out, I changed into my Speedo bathing suit, and then sauntered outside. Pam struggled to stand, and waddled into my arms for a passionate welcome home. I kissed her hard to let her know I played favorites.

I caught Trish before she stood. She was flailing around on her chaise trying to get upright somewhat like an upside down turtle, and the scene would have been comic except for the huge bulge in her tummy and the fact that she’d lost her sense of humor about her condition. Amy just lay there, squinted her eyes, and puckered up until I kissed her. I repeated the kisses with Reese, Georgie, and Darby, ... and that brought me to Nancy.

Nancy sat up at the end of her chaise by then. She was naked and beautiful. She had an all-over tan, and her long dark hair cascaded down over her shoulders right to level of her trim breasts and nipples. She was clean-shaven in her crotch, and if I had to distribute the measurements of the perfect woman in height, bust, waist, and hips, Nancy would be the ideal match.

Nancy smiled as I studied her, “You have to kiss me too.”

I looked back at Pam who watched me with great interest. She said, “Go ahead. Nancy is rapidly becoming part of our family ... and so is Ben.”

I lifted Nancy into a standing position, tilted her head up to me, and then gave her one of my hottest and most seductive kisses, eventually darting my tongue into her mouth to duel with hers. I raised a hand to her left breast, and as we kissed I could feel the nipple harden in my palm. She pressed her mons into my bare thigh. I felt myself go from a ‘4’ to an ‘8’ in seconds.

Nancy pulled away slightly after a minute and said, “Wow. Your reputation as a world-class kisser is not overstated. Thank you, that was wonderful.”

Nancy sat, and I sat beside her. I turned to Darby who was beside us, “So, you annexed our next door neighbors into our poly family while I was gone for two nights?”

Darby laughed, “You left a huge void in our lives. We searched for meaning in the dull existence and vapid conversation we were left to face in your absence. Eventually, we found these two wandering the streets and we mutually seduced each other on this very patio Monday night. Last night we cemented our relationships again, leaving only you to yet receive our new guests into our fold.”

Georgie said, “We hoped you would trust our judgment and our rigid selection process.”

I laughed, “I can guess what rigid process you got involved in.”

She gave me a devilish smile. Georgie had already distinguished herself as a sexual libertine, fitting in comfortable with all of us in all situations.

Nancy held onto my arm in a way that resulted in her hard nipple rubbing against my bicep. It was erotic and made me harden further in my small suit. I was unmistakably aroused.

Nancy said, “My new friends and lovers have all told me I need the Big Bob Experience. They’ve built it up so, I’m worried that I’ll be disappointed, and what’s worse is no one will tell me what it is, except it is obviously something only you can make happen, Bob. I discerned with a high probability that it is something sexual too, because everyone whispered and snickered when they talked about it.”

I planned to remain a little noncommittal at this point since I hadn’t been able to talk to Pam or Trish, so I said, “Well, let’s talk about that after dinner.” I turned back to the larger group, “And what are we doing for dinner?”

Jon and David came up to me dripping water and starting to dry the pool water from their bodies with towels from our patio supply. Jon said, “We were planning to order dinner online and have it delivered. No one wants to cook.” I accepted that, except I’d missed lunch except for a candy bar, and I was starved.

Gradually, the patio party broke up into subgroups. I pulled Pam and Trish aside. “First, how are you two feeling?” I pointed to their huge baby bumps, glistening with the baby oil or suntan lotion they’d been wearing.

“We’re both ready to go to hospital, as Andrew says. Our bags are by the front door, just so you know, but both of us feel swollen, bloated, fat, and ugly. Other than that, no twinges.”

I kissed both of them, and assured them that I loved pregnant women, especially them, and that I thought their bumps beautiful and their whole demeanor the most marvelous and attractive aspects of their existence.

I asked next, “OK, will you tell me about Ben and Nancy before I make a faux pas?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.