Upgrade
Chapter 18: Georgette Fits in. Reese Has Her Baby

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Georgette Fits in. Reese Has Her Baby - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Pam fondled my cock as she nestled into my side. The morning sun streamed in the master bedroom window reflected off the pool and the sail boats on the bay.

Pam said, “You were a busy boy last night. We have a new member in our love circle.”

“Georgie?”

“Did you have any doubts?”

“I don’t know whether she’s interested in plural relationships. Maybe she was swept up in the eroticism of the moment.”

“She is, and she was.”

“And you know this how?”

“Because after you zonked out – after three cum-filled orgasms in her sweet pussy, I might add – very nice. Anyway, after you zonked, she and I made love, and then she made love with Jon.”

“Ah, another bisexual slut.”

Pam laughed. “You seem to collect them ... or maybe I should say ‘us.’”

“I do. I want the complete set.” I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I sat up.

I rolled Pam onto her back, and slid the shaft she’d cultivated into a ‘10’ into her warm love sheath. I commented, “You seem a little squishy, Darling.”

“No one cleaned me up last night, and I stayed horny all night long. You feel so good.”

“I love you.”

“I have no doubt, and I love you.”

After our satisfactions passed, we showered together in the large walk-in shower room, and then wandered into the kitchen. I wore my briefs, and Pam chose to remain au naturel. The baby bump was becoming more and more of a major bulge everyday.

Georgie was sitting in one of the tall bar chairs facing out the back window, looking across the pool, and onto the bay. She’d made coffee and was nursing a mug of the steaming liquid. She turned and smiled at the two of us as we arrived. I noticed she wore one of Trish’s robes that barely covered anything – it was nearly transparent, and it was exceptionally short on the tall woman.

Most of the others from our circle were scattered around the kitchen or dining area, some at the counter eating and reading something on their iPhones. In keeping with the new dress code, the pregnant women were all nude.

Pam moved to Georgie and kissed her. I repeated the gesture with a passionate kiss.

“Is it always this pleasant around here? I mean the kisses, hugs, and lovemaking?”

Pam teased, “Often. We are an affectionate group of bisexual nymphomaniacs. Does it bother you?” She paused and added, “Seriously, we can put some clothes on if you’d prefer.”

Georgie shook her head, “Oh, no, far from it. It’s a dream come true. If I had to describe what my heaven on earth would be, it would be what I’ve felt with all of you for the past fourteen hours. I never want it to end.”

Pam said, “Move in with us. Give it a try. I know you haven’t gotten to know everyone well, but that can best be fixed by hanging with us.”

Georgie studied not only Pam, but also the others in the kitchen to see how they reacted to Pam’s unilateral invitation. I doubt I’d ever seen someone hit so hard with a decision, or display the angst of having to make an answer.

Georgie finally said in a halting voice, “I want a courtship with all of you. If I move in, I’m suddenly right in the middle of everyone’s lap and it might be embarrassing to tell me to take a hike. I want to be sure I have chemistry with all of you.”

Jon said in a melodramatic voice tinged with humor, “But we were so sweet together last night. How will I ever stand your parting ways?”

Georgie said more seriously, “Whatever I do has to revolve around more than sex. We were really hot last night, but except for some superficial information about each other, we really don’t know one another.”

She looked around the kitchen, “And I feel the same about each of you. Please understand that I want to say ‘YES’ and move in yesterday. We need to spend a little time together dating, and sure I’ll stay over and be intimate, but I also want to be a friend and not just a lover to each of you.”

“Plus we’ll see you with the kids too, or would that be a conflict of interest?” Trish asked.

Georgie said, “I’d ask Dr. Amos to be a second opinion on the kids in some situations, but I could be one of their doctors. There are other doctors in the community in similar situations: caring for their own kids, their stepchildren, and children of close family members. There’s no rule against it.”

She went on after a huge sigh, “I’m already in love with you all, to varying degrees, and I want each of us to be a thousand percent sure about me being here.”

Reese came over close to Georgie, “I sympathize with you Georgette. I sort of know what you’re feeling. Many months ago, Bob told me he’d fallen in love and was now living with Pam and Trish. I knew he was dating now and then, but not that he was serious about anyone. It had happened so fast. I felt like an outsider, and unwelcome, yet I knew Bob better than anyone. And then, he had a relationship with Amy, and Rosalin, and Mel, and more recently Darby. I sort of wish we’d all moved slower and more methodically at the time, but now I’m glad because we had all the time to really get to know each other and to adapt to each other. Please move in with us.”

Amy cautioned based on her wisdom, “There’s no such thing as perfect information to make that decision, and while part of you may feel a thousand percent sure it’s the right move, another part of you will feel that it’s worst thing you could possibly do.”

“What do you mean?” Georgie asked.

Amy turned to Trish and asked knowingly, “Have you always been sure of the move you made into this circle?”

Trish shook her head, “No, to be honest. The first morning after I’d made love with Bob and Pam, I had a huge melt down. I’ve had a few others since then too.”

Amy asked, “What about?”

“Oh, I get worried about whether I’m still in favor with Bob, particularly when he gets wrapped up in his work or someone new appears. I sometimes worry when he pays attention to Pam or some of the other women. Sometimes I guess I feel jealous and on the outs. I don’t mean to be blaming him or anyone else. It’s just me and my crazy head some days because one day will be just like the day before, but I’ll be all crazy. All those thoughts are in my head. When I asked Bob or one of the others, everything remains unchanged. They are madly in love with me, and increasingly I know that at my core.”

“Do those bad times ever want to make you want to leave the circle?” Georgie asked.

“Oh, God, no. I’ve never felt so loved in my life. Out of a hundred days, I only get out of kilter like this maybe two or three days, for an hour here and there. I’m sure that recently some of my off days are because of hormonal imbalance our baby is making inside me. I’m figuring that’ll smooth out.”

Georgie nodded knowingly. She said, “Do you find mornings and afternoons different in how you feel?”

“Yes, sometimes. Dr. Amos said that was hormones too.”

Amy spoke up, “Just to tell you the obvious, although I’ve been married to Jon for ten years, and love him dearly, but not every day is like a fairy tale romance. In fact, some days are about as far from that as you can imagine.”

Jon guffawed, acknowledging that he could have said the same thing.

David volunteered, “I fell in love with Reese while she was still married to Bob. I didn’t want to break up anything, but as it turned out, for other reasons, that relationship was already fractured in some ways, enough that it fell apart. I guess my being there facilitated that, and I hope Bob knows I’m sorry about the pain I caused him.”

He went on, “Reese and I were no sooner married than I could tell that we weren’t all that well-connected either, and it was everybody’s fault – her, me, us, Bob, and our work. So one day Reese tells me she wants to see Bob in an intimate way occasionally. You want to know what a crazy and an unhappy day feels like, come to grips with that when all you’ve been taught is monogamy and single-love relationships.”

Dave continued, “I thought Reese had fallen out of love with me, that our divorce would be the next thing we’d talk about. I’d never known anybody who shared their wife with another man, or even the other way around. I’d grown up pretty sheltered.”

“I knew Bob pretty well, but suddenly I wondered whether I understood him at all. Was he out to win Reese’s heart again? Now I know he wasn’t, but he won it anyway. Of course, he got me as a friend in the bargain too.”

Reese moved to David’s side and hugged him, “I still loved you. It was about me, not about us. I’ve never stopped loving you since we met. I’ve only expanded the number of people I feel about that way.”

“I know that now, but as an example of a down day or two that was one. I agreed, but I was trying to be a good sport about it – trying to look suave and in tune with modern times. Oh, just so you know, I’m way past all that now.”

Georgie asked, “Did having sex with the other women help you get through that?”

“Yes and no. The sex gave me a sense of belonging and being loved, but more than that we started to be inclusive of each other in our thinking. We talked, we cuddled, we ate together, we did little things for each other, and we were aware and deeply conscious of one another. That made a huge difference.”

David went on, “I could see Reese being the same way, and then I knew that she wasn’t ditching me; she was adding on to her life with others. The others weren’t only platonic friends, they became her lovers – even the women. I’d been after her, as Bob had, to loosen up. Well, it was suddenly like the damn broke, and all her changes came in a really short time period.”

Reese said, “I’d been so pent up – bottled up. I realized I was about to explode, and I mean sexually and in terms of relationships. I suddenly understood what Bob and David had wanted, except it came upon me not like a small set of changes, but like an immense tidal wave that made me want to try everything sexual that could be imagined all at once. I needed to make up for lost time.”

Georgie soaked all the comments up. She turned to Pam, “What about you? From what I learned last evening, you sort of started this.”

Pam chuckled as she took hold of my arm; “I sat next to this beautiful man on a flight back from L.A. I’d been a pretty staid as a wife when I was married, and hadn’t gone out much since my divorce. So out of the clear blue, on this flight where we’d both been upgraded to first-class, I felt on top of the world. I suggested a sexual game to Bob where we’d create an erotic story together based on our fantasies, and he accepted. We started talking about a threesome with Jon, except at the time I didn’t know Jon was a real person. By the time we got to Tampa, I couldn’t wait to get into bed with Bob.”

“But you barely knew him.”

“In between building our fantasy erotic story, Bob and I talked to each other about what made us who we were. It was a time of intense personal revelations about ourselves to the other. We were so open; it was awesome. By the end of the flight, I felt I knew Bob better than I’d known my former husband.” She paused and added, “And just to agree with the others, not every day is as Sterling as the peaks.”

Georgette said, “This all sounds so middle America, except for all the simultaneous interrelationships between all of you. Do you think I should just bite the bullet and move in?”

I said, “Yes, and then you too can become party to all this up and down roller coaster existence we all share. I think you’ll get to know us faster if you’re here all the time.”

Several of the others, said “Yes” or the equivalent.

“I want in, but be kind to me, and know that I’m in a learning mode with all of you.”

“Good. I’m glad.” I went and kissed Georgie. Jon, David, Reese, Amy, Andrew, Darby, Pam, Trish, and I all went and hugged Georgie too.


Georgie hung around with us the entire weekend, disappearing for about an hour to go home and deal with what clothing to bring and to get her own toothbrush. Pam and Trish went with her to help, and I knew they would have some deep talks with her.

Jon and Amy stayed the weekend too, although with all of us there, things were tight in terms of sleeping arrangements. Everybody wanted to be in Andrew and Darby’s large bed, but that only held five comfortably, and anything beyond that started to feel scrunched.

At Pam’s urging, Georgie created sexual liaisons with Andrew, Mike, and David. On Sunday, Pam cajoled her into another sapphic interlude while Jon and I watched. It was very erotic, and Georgette did indeed have an exhibitionist streak.

In between the sex sessions, Pam, Trish, and I tried to subtly set up discussions that Georgie could join. I could tell Pam was remembering our first day or two together by how she was framing some of the questions to get discussions going with Georgette, me, and some of the others.

Pam had each of us give a thumbnail sketch about our backgrounds – growing up, education, early jobs, where we lived, and so on. Since most of us had either been married or had at least one serious relationship, she had us talk about what made those relationships tick, as well as why they fell apart.

Georgette talked about being an intern and falling for one of the senior residents, giving herself over to him completely only to have him treat her like shit. She took that as normal behavior until some of her friends did an intervention with her one weekend to get her to wake up to how badly she was being treated by this schmuck.

Amy asked her where she’d become enthralled with plural relationships. Georgette said, “I’m not sure. I grew up wondering why the world around me was comprised of only couples. It just seemed obvious to me that there could just as well be three, four, or more people in a loving relationship. I had the same feeling about why everything was a man and a woman, when I intuitively knew that multiple women or multiple men could love each other too.”

Trish asked, “But why prefer that to an exclusive monogamous relationship?”

“Well, I could see the possibility, and then I started to think about what I wanted. All my girlfriends wanted to lock up life with one boyfriend. When I dreamed, I started to think of several men, and then some really close girlfriends. When I started to have sex, my dreams extended to be multiple partners or both sexes too. I just never did anything about them.”

I asked, “What’s the glue that holds a relationship together in your opinion?”

“Ah, a trick question, right?” Georgette gave me a smirk. “First, it’s love, but there are different kinds and different intensities, so along with that has got to be a deep respect for each other – our minds have to be compatible, if you will. Third, I think there needs to be a spiritual connection – not religious or Jesus based, or whatever might equate to that, but a connection on a higher plane.”

I followed up, “So, how do you like to be loved?” I could have clarified the question, but I thought I’d see what Georgie did with that.

“Hummmm. I certainly think of a close and intimate physical relationship. I think of spending time together when we can. Sometimes I have a crazy schedule, and I expect my partner or partners will too, but when we can finally connect I want us to be together. I guess I also like to be told I’m special, although I hate to admit it I sure haven’t had much of that except in my dreams.”

“What about getting special gifts or cards, or having someone do special favors for you?”

“Oh, that’d be nice, but I don’t get strong love signals from those things. I want quality time and words of affirmation ... along with the physical connection - sex.”

Reese asked, “Would you enjoy being a swinger?”

Georgie studied Reese, and for that matter I did too. Here was my ex-wife talking openly about going off and fucking other men, or getting together with other women for ‘fun’ sex. She’d never have broached a subject like this when we were married.

Georgie said, “I can appreciate that there’s a fun side to our sexuality. I see it in some of the children I see. They haven’t gotten the cultural messages that sex is something you hide away and don’t talk about. They would see nothing wrong with frequent masturbation and group sex play. I guess that’s where I am too. If it’s safe, consensual, and fun loving ... oh, and of course erotic and orgasmic ... then I’d surely like to try it.”

“No social stigma attached?”

Georgette laughed, “Well, I wouldn’t advertise it or want my picture on the Internet, but with a close group of friends who know how to be discreet, why not? Don’t people who know you think of you as a group of swingers?”

I responded, “I don’t think that many people outside this house know about us. We haven’t gone public. I wouldn’t hide it, and yes, we’d appear to be swingers. I’d put more of a family and love spin on it though.”

Andrew asked, “What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?”

Georgie thought. “Sexually? I made love to that doctor I liked on the hood of a car in a nightclub parking lot. People stood and watched, and ... well, we both came simultaneously. It was so hot. I just pulled my dress down, tucked my boobs back in the top, and we went back in the club to have a drink and dance some more.”

Darby posited, “Go back to the spiritual love you mentioned, and maybe this is along the same lines. You ruled out religion and such for inclusion, but what do you believe in when it comes to a higher power? Is there a God? A Jesus? What’s your religion?”

Georgette looked around worried, “I don’t have a religion, and quite intentionally I might add. I’ve tried many of them, and they all leave me lacking for many things. They’re too rule bound, restrictive, and based on flimsy beliefs in the infallibility of some book, such as the Bible. I hope I’m not treading on toes here.”

“We all shook our heads.”

She went on, “The Bible is a book, plain and simple. There are dozens of other so-called sacred books around the world too: the Torah, Koran, Tao de Ching, and so on, yet so many people think the Bible is the only one. They each offer some sage advice and share some wisdom, but how any one individual integrates that into their life is their own business and not that of some church hierarchy. As for Jesus, there’s some significant information to suggest that he might be a construct conjured up at the Council of Nicaea in the year 324 by a bunch of politicians. So, on the whole I am anything but religious.”

She continued, “I am spiritual. I believe in higher powers and forces that we cannot see or begin to appreciate. I don’t think of a God sitting on a throne up in the sky wearing a big white robe with the letter ‘G’ embroidered on the pocket. I happen to think that meditation and prayer can sway those unknown forces in our direction for positive outcomes. I believe in the healing arts, such as Reiki, and I’ve seen it work on some of my patients when medical science has run out of gas. I think there are connections between each of us, we are only now beginning to appreciate, and it’s the love in those interconnections that I referred to earlier.”

Pam ventured, “You’re deep. I want to get into more of this with you sometime.”

For some reason, the discussion veered on a tangent at that point, and we talked mostly about the new house. This led to talk about the construction schedule, where things would be in November when babies started to arrive, and how we’d cope when the construction impinged on the existing residence.

Jon took some heat too. He announced, “This was going to be a fast project, but Reese will hatch in about two months. We’ll only have the shell finished by then, and we’ll have broken into this house. We’ll lose two of the upstairs bedrooms, the family room, and, bad news, the laundry.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.