Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Meet the Doctors. Take the Pretty One Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Meet the Doctors. Take the Pretty One Home - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sunday morning I was sleeping in. We’d had a little orgy in the bedroom the night before, and it was after one o’clock before I zonked out.

What made me aware of Sunday morning was the warm mouth trying to swallow my cock in its entirety. Whoever it was seemed eager for results, and had the skills and technique to suck a basketball through a garden hose.

My hips twitched, and I inadvertently jammed my body upwards thereby pushing my cock all the way into the mouth of my fellatrix. I heard a muffled sound, “Unggghhhttt.” She shifted off and pulled away slightly.

“Sorry,” I offered to my unknown assailant. I started to crank open one eye.

“You yanks are all the same. Fuck the cunt. Fuck the ass. Fuck the mouth. Not a care at all for the woman doin’ the dirty with ya.” The mock cockney accent was hard to miss.

“Darby?” My eyes shot open at the sound of her voice and the unmistakable English pronunciation despite the mockery. I sat upright with surprise.

“Now, who else would fellate you at this ungodly hour on a Sunday morning? You do realize that it’s already afternoon in England.”

“I have a list, but right now I didn’t expect you’d be on it. What are you doing here?”

“Come to live and see what’s happening to our house; of course. Our permanent visa came through on Friday, thanks to you and Pam, and we couldn’t wait to get here. We got into Tampa late last night, but stayed overnight at the airport up there. It took us a while to clear immigration.”

“Oh, come and let me kiss you and welcome you proper like.”

“You say the sweetest things.”

As I kissed Darby, Pam’s head nestled into Darby’s neck with some kisses, and then on her other side Trish appeared.

Trish asked, “Where’s Andrew?”

“Last I knew he was settling up with taxi driver who brought us here from the Tampa airport. He’s probably getting our luggage into the house or something too.”

We all got up, I slipped on boxers, and we went out to the living room.

Sure enough, Andrew was counting off American currency to the taxi driver. Pam and Trish’s nudity proved to be a total distraction to both men, particularly the cabbie.

Pam and Trish ignored the driver and surrounded Andrew with hugs and kisses. The cabbie stared on in amazement as the two nude pregnant women hugged our English lover. Finally, Andrew gave the driver an one hundred dollar bill, and waved him towards the door. The taxi driver reluctantly left, but slowly, and not without capturing lingering glances at the women.

The buzz of conversation apparently woke Reese and David. David appeared in his boxers, and Reese glided in from the guest room as naked as Pam and Trish. Rosalin also sauntered in from their room; apparently she’d been sleeping with them the night before. A further flurry of welcome kisses and hugs resulted from their appearance.

Darby undressed right in the middle of the living room. “I love the style of dress over here on this side of the pond. It’s so unrestricted, plus it leaves one open to immediate satisfaction should an opportunity arise.” When she was naked, she announced, “I still have airplane grime all over me. Anyone care to join me in a morning swim?”

Trish, Rosalin, and David followed Darby outside.

Andrew yawned. “We’ve been up for hours, but I couldn’t sleep at the hotel. I was too excited to be with you all. Now that I’m here I’m crashing, so I might take a little nap before I’m fully here.”

Pam hugged Andrew, “Well, I’m still sleepy. Come on, I’ll keep you company.” The two of them wandered off to the bedroom with their arms around each other. I saw enough of a glint in Pam’s eye to know that Andrew would get some sexual exercise before he could start that nap.

Rosalin said, “As long as most of us are up, I’ll start breakfast. I need coffee.” She led a small parade into the kitchen.


I felt complete having Andrew and Darby with us again. They had become an integral part of our intentional polyamorous family before they’d had to leave four months prior. I’m sure the others felt complete again with their unexpected arrival two months early.

I peeked into the bedroom a little later to see Pam riding Andrew to a crest for both of them. Andrew still hadn’t gotten into his nap yet.

A happy and naked Darby appeared by my side. She whispered, “That was high on his list of things to do when he arrived. He wanted to fuck with Pam, just as I want to make love to you.”

She pulled me into the other bedroom, fluffed me up a little as I ate her pussy, and then we made love. Halfway through Trish joined us to create a lovely threesome for Darby and properly welcome her back to the States.

Pam and Andrew reappeared three hours later looking rested and happy. I called Jon and Amy at lunch and told them about Andrew and Darby’s arrival. They both cheered over the phone, and promised to come by later for cocktails and dinner.

I spent the next two hours with Andrew almost crawling through the construction site that extended over a hundred feet from the south side of his original home. Some of the rebar for supporting interior walls was in place as well as the pad, so we could get a slight feel for the layout of rooms and such. So far Andrew’s existing home hadn’t been seriously breached in the construction process, but we knew that would change soon as the addition started to get tied into the existing building.

We poured over the plans as we walked, and I used some chalk and a tape measure to mark off some of the rooms. The new home would be huge – 18,400 square feet. Andrew’s home contained 7,000 of that, not counting the garage space.

Coming back into the house Andrew and I listened to an animated discussion the women and David were having about the pros and cons of various obstetricians. Pam, Trish, Reese, and Amy had consolidated under one doctor – Dr. Edmund Amos.

Pam said, “At first, he knew we were all friends and that we wanted back-to-back appointments, but finally he got that we were all part of the same family. Reese also told him she wasn’t sure which man in our midst had fathered her child, and Amy informed him that she’d more or less narrowed it down to two men. He was a little shocked, but he seemed to get over it.”

Darby said with a laugh that showed how unconcerned she was, “What will he think when I show up with you all next week? I’m more like Reese in not knowing about my baby daddy. Reese and I are good little pregnant sluts.” She laughed gaily.

The women all had a good laugh at Dr. Amos’ expense. I somehow knew we’d be seeing a lot of that man, and an associate of his, Dr. Georgette Geiger, a pediatrician. He wanted to meet the rest of the family at the next appointment.

Jon and Amy arrived about five o’clock, and Jon and Andrew instantly bonded at the hip for an hour to talk about the house, in particular the expansion of the space over the garage. The construction schedule also got high priority. I joined in the discussion. Jon kept consulting his iPad, the resource containing just about every piece of information on the project he’d accumulated. As security conscious as I was, I made sure he backed-up regularly to the Cloud.

At my invitation, Mike Shields also came by to help welcome our English friends back to America. He looked exceptionally pleased with the welcome a nearly naked Darby laid upon him. Pam, Trish, Reese, Amy, and Rosalin also pampered him, as well as promised him serious action after dinner. No wonder Mike hung around with us.

We did a late afternoon swim and cookout on the patio. We were more comfortable with our nudity in the backyard now that the visibility on one side of the pool was secured by my purchase of the lot next door. As usual, we assumed that the home next door was empty.

As we sat around and the steak, ribs, and chicken cooked on the grill, we talked about the impact of the babies on all of us. I guess I started it, because I asked Trish, “What will the baby do to your getting your law degree? Will you put your studies on hold?”

Trish said, “No, the baby will accelerate the process. I’ll finish by next June and then take the bar exam.”

“How does having a baby in the middle of all that make it speed up?” Her remark seemed counterintuitive.

“The company is giving me time off or allowing me to work part time, paying my tuition, I get maternity leave and hence time to study, and I can take an overload of courses that’ll finish up a few months before I come to term with the baby. I got a lot of credit for the professional time and courses I’ve already taken. I’ll have two months after graduating to bone up for the bar exam, since I already get credit from the Florida bar for working as a paralegal. Also, I don’t have to wait any interim period to apprentice before taking the exam as you do in some other professions.”

Jon asked Pam, “How will this all affect your running that little hedge fund of yours?”

She stated with confidence, “That little fund just topped a billion dollars. I’m already handing off more things to my staff and getting out of the day-to-day stuff. I’ll be fine, take time off, and go back with a clear head after junior arrives. This will work out well too, since I have some hot ideas I want to explore, including a couple of things over in Europe that Andrew and I have been talking about.”

Andrew said, “We stirred up a lot of potential investments after her last visit. There’s some real money to be made with the right investments.”

I asked, “Amy, what about you?”

“I’m into art and my own painting more than ever. We’ve set up a studio at our house as you know, and we’re going to transform the room next door to it into the nursery. I’ll continue right along, plus I found a gallery downtown on Palm Avenue that is hounding me for every piece of work I can turn out. They love me ... and no, not in the way you were just thinking.”

“Reese?”

“I get generous maternity leave, plus my hubby does too, so we’ll be covered for child care for a while. Pam’s mother is unofficially adopting me and she will play grandmother for all our kids when she’s around; I guess in the new house.” She grinned.

I thought how unusual it was to have my girlfriend’s mother – virtually my mother-in-law, playing nursemaid to my ex-wife’s child in addition to her own grandchild, and then there was Trish, Amy, and Darby. Rosalin would have her hands full. Of course, we were all paying her with her favorite currency – hot sex.

“Rosalin, does that mean you’re going to spend more time here in Florida?” Dave asked, sounding hopeful since I knew he liked his romantic time with the porn queen.

“Yes, but I will go back to L.A. to work periodically. Rocky, my adult film director who Bob met, wants to do a series of movies with me not as a MILF but as a GILF – a grandmother-I’d-Like-to-Fuck. He wants to try me on a ‘Granny-cam’ too and see whether there’s money to be made that way. He thinks he can set me up so I can do some of my online work from here with my laptop. So I’ll be bi-coastal for a while.”

I rolled my eyes.

Pam said, “After all our babies are hatched, the house expanded, and we have our new lives, are we going to keep having our little sexual get-togethers like tonight?”

Everyone spoke at once, and loudly too: “YES.”


The after-dinner orgy came off without a hitch, and with good feelings and much laughter from time to time. There were three couples on the large bed in the master bedroom: Andrew and Rosalin, David and Darby, and Mike and Trish. On the king size bed in the guest room Jon and Pam coupled next to Amy, Reese and me. As usual, there was a lot of swapping around and interaction.

After round one, I set up a camera in the living room and we took a ‘selfie’ of the eleven of us. It was sexy and pornographic, especially the way the women posed. I sent it to Brad and Mel under the caption, ‘Wish you were here. ‘ I heard back promptly, ‘Us too. Next weekend?’

I got an idea, and I texted back some instructions to Brad about when to arrive and what I had in mind.

The week passed quickly. I picked up Brad and Mel, along with my toddler niece and nephew, Alicia and Alex, at the airport late Thursday afternoon. They’d also taken Friday off work.

My idea of having the toddlers around satisfied a couple of things I wanted to try. First, I wanted all of us to interact with them, and I wanted to see how the two and three-year old got along with a large flock of ‘parents.’ Second, I wanted to see how the kids did in the house. If there were problems, I wanted to spot them early. After all, we’d soon have half-a-dozen kids about the same age racing around under our feet. ‘Rug rats’ my father called them.

Thursday evening went unusually well. The kids were tired from the trip and a long swim in the pool, so they went to sleep without a squawk. Auntie Reese and Grandmother Rosalin along with Mel helped bed them down with stories. Mike and David shadowed the women as though they were watching a major surgery. The kids got kisses and hugs from everyone.

That evening we properly welcomed Brad and Mel again. I liked Mel’s tight little body, and she happened to like my long cock, so we got along in a fabulous relationship punctuated by constant orgasms for her, and several biggies for me. Brad had been correct; Mel was hornier pregnant than not – I thought insatiable too.

Friday morning, Pam, Trish, Darby, Andrew, and I awoke in the large bed to two energetic toddlers bouncing around on top of us as they greeted some of their ‘uncles’ and ‘aunties’ with immense enthusiasm and unbounded hunger.

We took them to the kitchen to join the others who were finding it impossible to sleep with all the screaming for joy from the kids. They were a happy twosome. The kids ate and ate and ate, and I was sure they’d explode any second, but they just kept shoveling in fuel to keep them going the rest of the day.

We played the kids in teams of three, walking them around the block, shepherding them in the pool’s shallow end (Note to Builder: add a kiddie wading pool), and driving them to a nearby elementary school where there was playground equipment.

We fed them lunch, and they took a very short nap.

The highlight of day arrived mid-afternoon when we caravanned the entire family to Dr. Amos’ office. We had a series of appointments that started at three o’clock. So into the waiting room filed thirteen adults and two toddlers.

The nurse at the welcoming desk about had a fit. She didn’t recognize everyone, so she said in a worried tone, “I’m sorry, but we have an appointment only for one family for the next hour or so. The others will have to see me for another appointment.”

No one moved.

The nurse balked, “You mean, you’re ALL in the same family?”

Most of us nodded.

She hustled off to the some of the examining rooms and then came back, “Do you pregnant ladies want to be examined individually?”

A chorus, of “No’s” erupted. One or two of the women said, “We want to be together – men and women. Dr. Amos wanted the fathers to be here too – the whole family.”

The nurse rushed off again and came back, “All right, if that’s what you want, everyone follow me.” She led us down a hallway to a large examining room. There were only a couple of chairs in the room, so most of us stood.

Dr. Amos came in a moment later followed by the nurse. He looked around. “You’re ALL in the same family?”

Pam explained, “We are an intentional polyamorous family. We’re very open about our sexuality, I might add, so we’re not embarrassed if you need to examine any of us in an intimate way.”

Dr. Amos soaked in that statement. He turned to Darby and said, “I haven’t seen you here before, have I?”

Darby smiled a spoke out in her finest British accent, “No. You’re my new doctor on this side of the pond. I’m due about the same time as everybody else. You should have been faxed my paperwork from my physician in the United Kingdom.”

He saw Mel, “You too?”

“I’m visiting, but we should get to know each other since there’s a high probability that I’ll be here when the baby comes due. Normally, we live in Atlanta, however, we spend a lot of time in Sarasota. These are my two children Alicia and Alex, and this is my brother-in-law.” The toddlers politely waved at the doctor as they’d been coached to do, so I waved too in the same shy way.

Amos shook his head. “This is the most unusual arrangement I’ve ever had.”

He turned to me, “A how do you fit into this equation?”

“I’m Bob Winslow. I’m the father of Pam’s baby, probably Trish’s, and maybe Reese’s and Amy’s too, and possibly Darby’s and Mel’s.”

He turned to David and pointed, “And you.”

“David Phelps. Also might be the father of Reese’s baby, and one or two others.”

“And you?” He gestured at Mike.

“Mike Shields. Might be the father of Reese’s baby and possibly one or two others.”

He turned to Reese and said in a neutral tone, “You get around young lady, don’t you?”

Reese blushed. “I’m not usually that promiscuous. It was an ... unusual ... weekend.”

Amos laughed. He pointed at Andrew who was as old as he was, “And I suppose you’re everyone’s possible father too?”

Andrew chortled, “Actually, you’re probably right.”

He questioned Brad and Jon next with similar responses.

Amos said, “All right, while you’re all here, with all this mix and match set of children you’re creating, let me ask you all a few questions. First, I need to know about any medical conditions any of you have; anything at all. Heart problems, kidneys, liver, seizures, you know, the whole nine yards.”

Mike raised his hand, “I have hay fever.”

We all laughed. I ventured, “I think we’re a pretty healthy group. Most of us exercise regularly.”

Suddenly, Dr. Amos spotted Rosalin standing behind Pam. “Wait!” he said. “Who are you? Are you pregnant too?”

Ros laughed, “Been there, done that. Pam is my daughter. I’m going to be one of the major caretakers for the recovering mothers as well as the babies. Think of me as the universal grandmother to all the babies.”

Amos said, “Whew. You had me worried for a second.”

The door opened, and a very attractive woman in her forties came into the room wearing a white coat that clearly identified her as a doctor. She had a badge for the local hospital on the coat that identified her as Dr. Georgette Geiger.

Geiger said, “Whoa? I heard the noise before so I thought I’d peek in. What’s the occasion?”

Dr. Amos explained, “In a weak moment two weeks ago I asked the entire family to stop by today so I could meet everyone.”

Dr. Geiger looked around, “Which of you is his patient?”

Six women raised their hands. The new doctor looked a little shocked. She looked around and sized up the men who ranged in age from thirty to sixty. Except for Rosalin, the women were all around thirty to thirty-five.

Dr. Geiger saw the toddlers and knelt down, “And who are you two cuties?”

Alicia stood up and proudly announced, “That’s my mommy.” She pointed firmly at Melissa. Alex pointed too in order to duplicate his sister’s statement.

Geiger said, “Well, I think we might be friends now and then.” She shook both of their hands and gave them a broad smile. She stood and looked at each of the men. Reese was right beside her. She smiled at Reese, the most pregnant of the lot, and said, “I know you’re Reese, but who’s the daddy of Reese’s baby?” She did a quick scan of the men.

Five hands went up: Dave, Jon, Mike, Andrew, and me. Just so he wasn’t left out Brad raised his hand, although we knew he wasn’t even a very remote possibility. He apparently didn’t want to be the only one that showed he hadn’t had sexual relations with her. I chuckled because I knew the way my brother thought.

Dr. Geiger shook her head. She said in awe, “Really?”

Reese smiled and said, “Really. I love all these men and they love me.” She gestured around the circle we’d formed.

Everyone’s head started to nod.

I said, “We all love each other, Dr. Geiger. This is an open relationship family, although the guys don’t interact that way. Some are married, but that doesn’t limit them to loving only one person. We feel very expansive and inclusive in this regard.”

I’d barely finished, and Reese gestured at me and said, “I’m Bob’s ex-wife. We had an exclusive relationship, and it was so rigid and structured that it disintegrated. We rewrote the rules after we were separated, and now we are truly expansive in our thinking, and we love each other more now than we ever did when we were married.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.