Upgrade
Chapter 16: Girls Are Pregnant. Megahouse Idea Takes Root

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Girls Are Pregnant. Megahouse Idea Takes Root - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

By Reese’s sixth month of pregnancy, she was significantly bowed outward in her appearance. Her wardrobe now consisted only of oversized scrubs from the hospital or nudity or nearly so. She loved being outside on our back deck, baking from time-to-time in the sun and covered with a healthy dose of lotion. She had an allover tan look now, as well as the look of having swallowed a basketball.

Andrew’s comment a month or so earlier about there being something in the water that made all the eligible females want to be pregnant turned out to be prophetic. In mid-May, four weeks after Reese’s announcement, Pam came back from her annual physical exam with a smile from ear to ear. I only had to look at her to know what her news was. She was expecting.

The following week, Andrew and Darby sent an email with a photo of Darby wearing one of her Wicked Weasel bathing suits. She had a large hand-written sign in her hand with a large arrow pointing at her midsection with the words ‘Baby Under Construction’ and ‘Paternity Uncertain’ on it. Darby was pregnant, and eagerly expecting to have her baby in the States when she returned at the end of their stay in England. There was a ploy there to have their child have dual citizenship.

A week later after Pam announced, Trish came into my home office one afternoon with a smirk. She put a tissue in my hand containing a little E.P.T. or early pregnancy test wand. Clearly visible in the test window was a green ‘+’ sign. I guess I was twice blessed.

That same weekend, Jon and Amy came by to have a cookout with us. Amy proudly announced that she too was joining the ranks of the soon-to-be mothers who seemed to widely populate our close-knit circle of friends.

Brad and Mel came down for the July fourth weekend. We hadn’t seen them for a couple of months. Mel told us she too was expecting in the same timeframe as the others.

My God, every woman except Rosalin in our close group was pregnant. She held her hands up when I looked at her one day. She declared in a loud voice, “NO! I had my tubes tied years ago. I am not reentering this game again, but I so look forward to being everyone’s grandmother.” She smiled for a moment and added, “Yes, everyone’s fucking grandmother, and I used the ‘f’ word as a gerund in this case and not just as an adjective.”

We discussed the paternity of the various impending children. Without question, I was the proud father of Pam’s baby. When she stopped using the pill she made everyone but me wear condoms, a fact that I had not been aware of until her revelation.

Mel had also had most of the men use condoms, just stating that she didn’t want to be ‘drippy’ when really she was narrowing the fatherhood down to two men – her husband and me. Brad was very happy about becoming a daddy again. I was shocked that Mel loved me enough to consider me as a possible baby daddy.

I was most likely the father of Trish’s baby. She’d been tracking her ovulation cycles, and avoided sex with the other men during her most fertile week, but that wasn’t a sure thing. This explained some of her behavior in the previous months. Amy had used the same technique and felt sure that her baby daddy was her husband; however, I was also a strong possibility. Jon didn’t seem to care.

Darby was in a situation much like Reese. There were five possible fathers: Andrew – her husband, David – Reese’s husband, Mike, Jon – Amy’s husband, and me. On a frequency basis during her most fertile time of the month, the statistics shifted in favor of Andrew or me. Andrew had pledged to be a fabulous daddy, and as he got older a grandfather. Darby didn’t seem to care so long as she felt loved by everyone and not treated as an outcast. She took the uncertain paternity better than Reese had at first.

On a warm Saturday night we were all hanging around in the shallow end of the large swimming pool, except for Andrew and Darby who were in England at their other home. We’d had a free-ranging lovemaking session inside, and each of the men had been with each of the women at one time or another. There were many happy faces.

I commented, “This is polyamory at its finest.” I chuckled, “Every female in sight is pregnant in the summer, and all we have to do is keep them barefoot in the winter, and all will work out just fine.”

Pam and Trish both pushed me under the water and tried to drown me. I came up sputtering and apologetic for having objectified pregnant women.

Mike wrapped Trish in his arms; Jon embraced Amy; Brad had Mel; Dave was with Reese; and I snuggled Pam into my nude body.

Pam said, “So what now?”

I speculated, “I think we’re about to have the biggest transition in our lives and friendships that we’ve ever known. Moreover, it looks like things will all start within six or seven weeks of each other with Reese kicking things off.”

No one disagreed.


One morning after Trish and Pam had left for work I speed-walked around the neighborhood from the Bird Key house before starting my own tasks. As I returned, I stood in the street and watched as a real estate agent set up a ‘For Sale’ sign on the house next door.

I walked up to the woman, “Hello. I’m Bob Winslow, and I’m wondering what this property is selling for.” I glanced more carefully at the woman as she turned and exclaimed, “MARGO!”

She turned in surprise, and it was Margo Prentiss, one of the first women I’d met in the swingers’ club we’d joined, a group that now had the informal name ‘Sensations Club.’

Margo and I hugged. She waxed eloquently about the last time I’d given her the Big Bob Experience, only seven weeks earlier. She kept kissing me and telling me how wonderful the whole experience had been, and how it was all she could think about, dream about, and reminisce about for weeks afterwards.

Margo also hinted that it also had been all she could talk about. I thought, ‘No wonder, so many women I don’t know are being friendly with me when I’m out and about town.’

Margo finally settled down, and we stopped kissing. She glanced at the rather plain single-story home behind her. “This is just coming on the market today at a flat $2 million. It does have a bay view, but it’s really a tear down, or someone with some money could pop the roof and add a second floor and play with the FEMA regulations to gain more space, but not much.”

“I’ll take it.”

“What?” Margo looked surprised. She’d heard me but couldn’t believe her hearing.

“I said I’d take it. Hopefully, we can talk down the owners a little on the price, but I’ll take it. I want to put in an immediate offer.”

“Today?”

“Right now.”

“Wow. You not only fuck divinely; you don’t fuck around in the rest of your life. I have the paperwork in my car to put an offer together. Don’t you want to see the inside?”

.”

“Later. Let’s get the paperwork in first.”

“Where shall we do this?”

“I’m living next door – house sitting for friends. Pam and Trish live with me, along with David and Reese. You’ve met the owners – Andrew and Darby; they’re in the U.K.”

“Is anybody here?”

“Everyone’s at work except me.”

“Does that mean we can be alone for a little while ... maybe romantically?”

“It surely does.” I pulled Margo to me again, for another kiss.

Twenty minutes later, I sank my eight inches of throbbing man meat into Margo’s sopping wet pussy. It was sopping wet because I’d been eating her sweet nectar and nibbling at her swollen labes for all I was worth since we shut the front door. We were on the living room sofa, and already the aroma of sex permeated the entire floor.

Sometime later, after Margo had exploded several times into a personal heaven only she and her orgasmic pussy could know, and after I had jettisoned a gallon of hot man juice deep inside the beauty, she lay in my arms aglow and panting as her physiology tried to find a stasis where she could function normally again.

Margo kissed me and drove her tongue deep into my mouth. “That was fabulous. If I rave anymore about your sexual prowess it’ll go to your head, so I’ll stop, but know that I am one happy woman. I’m always available to you: anytime, anywhere, and anyway.”

“I’m pretty happy too,” I jested.

“Now, let me make some phone calls and see what we can do about your soon to be house next door.”

Margo got off my chest, found her purse, got her phone out, dialed a number, and started to talk to the people I guessed were the owners of the property. As she did she meandered around the living and dining areas naked with my cum leaking down her legs. My guess was that she was taunting me into a second round. I watched her and allowed my natural attraction for her hot body to revive me back to a ‘10’ – ready for action.

After about ten minutes, Margo smiled at me. I’d been paying attention, but not interrupting since a flurry of numbers was being tossed around, mostly my money and their house value.

Margo finally ended the call. “Well, Mister Hot Fuck, you just got yourself a piece of real estate for $1.8 million.”

“Well, Miss Hot Fuck, that’s a job well done, and you deserve some reward for your fine efforts before we complete the formal paperwork. Come here.”

I never minded sloppy seconds, especially with myself. I pledged Margo to secrecy before she left, not about the sex, but about the house next door. I still needed to get a few ducks in a row before I announced the purchase to everyone else.


The day after completing the paperwork for the purchase of the house I took my morning run, showered, and then drove down to Casey Key to see whether Jon was around to have lunch. He wasn’t, but Amy was. She was painting a four-foot square modern seascape. She also was barefoot, wearing daisy duke shorts that amplified instead of hid her fine ass, and a sleeveless t-shirt without a bra. Both were covered with dabs and wipes of paint. The shirt was tight around Amy’s midsection where her baby bump resided.

Amy lit up when she opened the door to find me there. We did a rather passionate hug and a few dozen kisses. Amy had just started to show, but that didn’t keep her from grinding her mons against my leg as our tongue-enhanced kiss ended.

I explained the purpose of my visit, but Jon wouldn’t be back for a few hours. As Amy communicated that news, she got a gleam in her eye and the next I knew we were both naked and rolling around in her marital bed making love.

Amy eventually had me mount her, and explained to me that I was so swollen and distended that she was sure I was disturbing ‘Junior’ – her generic name for her impending child. Amy was a small woman, and the baby bulge had started showing earlier than some of the other women despite Amy being the last of our core group to enjoy fertilization.

The bulge didn’t deter our passionate interlude. In the end, I brought Amy great pleasure before I fired my cum inside her pussy with laser like precision at the places that brought her further pleasure.

“I love you,” she enthused. “I could feel every shot. You know on our next baby; I’ll give you another chance to be the daddy.”

“And I love you, and I’d like that. I know I might have fathered this one. I like the idea of being that close to you.”

From the doorway Jon’s voice rang out, “And I love the two of you. It looks as if you’ve found a sure way to tear up a bed that I just made yesterday with fresh linens ... and yes, you may very well be this one’s baby daddy, and that doesn’t bother me.”

“Ooops, sorry about that,” I apologized. “I ... we just got carried away.”

“Amy gets carried away every time she sees you. It’s a good thing too. If anything ever happened to me, I know she’d be cared for.” Jon strolled up to bedside and looked down at where we were still joined. He muttered to himself, “God, that’s sexy.”

“You’re both part of the family. I could say the same thing. Pam, Trish, and Reese love both of you.”

Amy grabbed a wadge of tissues from a box on the bedside table and held them to her pussy as she rolled out of the bed. “I wish we were all living closer, then I’d always be leaking jism and we’d just always be together. We are an ‘intentional family.’”

“Intentional?” I asked.

“Sure. We’re born into a family we don’t choose; we just end up there. You don’t have to like your relatives. I think of how different Trish is from her parents, for instance. You, Pam, and the rest of us are Trish’s real family – the one she chose with great intent to love and help meet her needs. We’re each other’s intentional family because we choose to be there.”

“I like that terminology.”

Amy snagged my arm with one hand. “Come and shower with me and then I’ll make lunch for the two of you. I have the feeling you have some business to transact with my husband.”

I followed one of the cutest little bare asses in the world across the bedroom in her shower. From the back Amy didn’t look pregnant except for the start of a waddle.


Jon listened to my idea with a grin from ear to ear.

The next I knew he’d pulled a huge roll of blueprints from one of the many cubbyholes in his home office and spread them out on his worktable – a four-by-eight-foot drafting table with a slight tilt to the surface.

Jon flipped through to the plot plans and the ground floor layout of Andrew and Darby’s home. He spread some orange tracing paper over the plan, and with a pencil started to making slashing lines as he talked a mile a minute about trusses, bathrooms, electrical service boxes, zoning setbacks, and permissions from the city.

Jon was excited, and the more he got excited about my idea, the more I got excited because it started to sound feasible and real.

After about an hour of talking and coming up with ideas, Jon said, “Let’s go over to the house. I want to confirm a couple of measurements and take a look at a few things again. It’s been over two years since I saw that stuff last, plus I need to see your new digs.”

Amy wanted to come too, so Jon followed Amy and me back to my current residence; the home Andrew and Darby owned. Amy and I talked about her artistry as we drove.

Once there Jon ran around with a tape for an hour, plus he pulled a stepladder out and went up in the attic of Andrew and Darby’s house. The temperature must have been over a hundred up there because the sun was beating on the roof.

Jon came down wet with sweat and said, “I think we could do it, but you now need to talk to Andrew and Darby. I’ll draw up some sketches.”

“Jon, do me a favor. Don’t mention this to Pam, Trish, Reese, or David. If this falls through, I’m content to be the one disappointed on this part of it, but I don’t want to get their hopes up until we can iron out the legal side of things.”

“I won’t.”

Amy nodded too. She’d listened to enough of our chat to get the gist of my idea.

I saw the two of them off, and then tried to concentrate on my consulting work for another few hours before Trish got home from work and we started our evening routine about dinner and companionship.

The next morning after everyone else had left for work I called Andrew. To prepare for the call, I’d made a list of talking points and outlined a couple of scenarios for what I had in mind – ways what I was thinking about might work for him.

Andrew listened carefully to my pitch, and then said he’d talk to Darby. I also asked him to not leak my idea to any of the others should he talk to them until the two of us could choose a course of action. He agreed.

Andrew and Darby called me back an hour later. My enthusiasm had spread to the two of them. He said, “Let’s get a lawyer or two involved. I liked that fellow I met at one of the swinger parties – Martin Cavanaugh, if I recall his name. See whether he’d help us on this.”

I said, “Realistically, Trish can’t contribute much, nor can Reese. I’d divvy up the final home between all of us on some basis I haven’t thought of yet. Do you care? We’ll work it out with the lawyer ahead of time and not leave it to chance.”

“So we’d basically form a condominium of sorts?” Darby asked.

I laughed, “Yes, but don’t ever use those words around here. The homeowner’s association will go ape shit. We are a plural family building a megahouse for ourselves. There’s a lot of stuff to work through, city permits, zoning, and things like that. The lawyer will give us the right vocabulary to use.”

Darby asked, “Can we talk about it with everyone now?”

“Since we’re in basic agreement, I’ll tell everyone tonight, so wait until tomorrow.”

“Oh, this going to be so much fun.”

Andrew said, “I got the computer sketches from Jon. I love whole concept and we’re solidly in. It keeps the integrity of the design yet adds all that space. He tells me that was your idea.”

“Well, I had the idea when I saw the property next door go up for sale, but I didn’t have any idea if it could even be done. We’re still not entirely sure, but Jon assures me this is not only doable, but also that he has many chits that he can call in to get it done quickly. Jon keeps coming up with little tweaks that add more space than even I thought of. This’ll be a great thing for us.”

Darby jumped in, “I miss all you yanks. I wish you’d all come over here to visit. I love you all so much.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.