Upgrade
Chapter 15: Mystery Brother; Reese Gets Pregnant

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mystery Brother; Reese Gets Pregnant - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Darby and I first found Jon with Pam and Mike with Trish in the living room. Jon was balls deep in Pam, and they were enjoying a hard fuck as Trish kissed her and played with Pam’s breasts while Mike fucked her from behind. Pam was on her back on the arm of the sofa, and that brought her pussy to just the right height for Jon to piston his cock into the gorgeous blonde who was my girlfriend.

Darby whispered, “Wow,” next to me. “I’ve never watched someone else fucking except on the Internet. This is much better than porn. It’s so erotic.”

Jon glanced over his shoulder at us and smiled, then returned his focus to Trish and Pam. Mike kept his focus on Trish and her satisfaction.

We slipped back down the hallway to the master bedroom. The door was open and before we even got to the room we could hear Andrew and Amy talking about their sex to each other as we approached.

Amy was on her back and Andrew was pumping his cock back and forth into the pretty blonde woman. Amy’s legs were spread wide and as we walked to the bed we could see close-up as he slipped his cock back and forth into her quim.

“You are delightful fuck, Amy. Your velvet sheath touches all my spots.”

Amy rose on her elbows, her breasts becoming more apparent, “You’ve got what it takes to make me very happy. Just keep fucking me, and don’t you dare stop until I’ve had about a dozen orgasms.”

Darby froze at the door and watched her husband trying to be creative in his friendly fuck with Amy. Despite being an older man, I found myself surprised at what good physical shape he was in. His back was muscular, and his buns tight, and his legs powerful.

Darby must have read my mind; she whispered, “He routinely works out. He’s as driven to exercise as he was in his work. I have trouble keeping up with him.”

She changed tacks and whispered to me, “I can’t believe how hot it is to watch my husband fucking someone else, particularly someone as pretty as Amy is. The two of them are so hot together I just want to surround them with my body, my sex, and my love.”

I suggested, “Let them finish, and then join them. It looks like they are not wasting any time, so I think they’ll finish soon – at least for this round of things.”

I wasn’t too far off in my estimate. About five minutes later, Andrew crested with a wail that he was finishing. Amy urged him on, telling him how she wanted him to fill her with his cum. He did.

We watched Andrew lie on the bed into Amy’s arms, and the pair kissed quite a few times. I whispered to Darby, “Now would be a good time to go to them. Tell them what you’re thinking and feeling.”

Darby smiled back at me, and then moved out of the shadows to the bed. “Do you have room for me to join you?”

Amy looked pleased, “Oh, yes.” She looked beyond her and saw me, “Bob, you come here too.”

Andrew smiled up at his wife and held his arms open for her to join him. Darby cuddled into her husband despite his cock remaining embedded in Amy’s pussy.

Darby said, “We’ve been watching you, and I know you watched me with Bob. This is ... unbelievable and ... fantastic. I am full of love, and awe, and ... cum – or I was until someone ate some of it away and even shared it with me during some French kisses.” She laughed at her crude humor. “I just wanted to surround you two with my arms and love. You were so beautiful together. I loved watching you make love.”

Amy pulled Darby to her and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was anything but platonic, and the longer it went on the hotter it got. I could tell that Amy wanted to girl-fuck Darby, something she was prone to do on frequent occasions with my two partners who were similarly inclined.

Amy surprised me, however. She turned and said, “Bob, I still need to get off. Would you like to do the honors?” On that note, Andrew rolled to the side with Darby, and she spread her legs. I could see a rivulet of Andrew’s cum leaking from her gaping quim, but her blatant display of her pink made me harden immediately to a ready state.

I moved and took Amy in my arms. “I love you, darling.” She paused and asked, “Did you give Darby the Experience?” She grinned in an evil way at me, no doubt thinking back to our discussion before Darby and Andrew arrived.

“I did. I believe she enjoyed the event.”

Darby spoke up, “She certainly did. He’s a great lover. I’m now completely in love with him as well as my husband.”

Andrew said, “I guess I have something else to learn.” He chuckled.

Amy said, “Well, I love you too, and I’ve missed you all week. Now, focus on me. Show our British friends how we fuck in America.” She laughed and winked at Andrew and Darby.

I plowed my newly recovered cock into Amy, but immediately started to use my fingers on her clit as I pistoned into her body at a steady pace. As we had watched Andrew and Amy fucking it had dawned on me that she wasn’t getting off on the fuck because he wasn’t paying attention to her clit, the one place on her body almost guaranteed to bring pleasurable results for a female partner. Amy got into the lovemaking with me, particularly after we shared more kisses, more words of love, and more stimulation of her clit with my thumb and fingers.

Finally, Amy visibly shuddered and came with a couple of body spasms that only duplicated what was going on around my cock inside her vagina. I rode her through the minute of spasms, slowing as the seconds ticked by. At the end, I gathered Amy into my arms and kissed and cuddled her.

Amy said, “You not only know how to get me off, you also know how a woman like me loves to be cuddled and kissed for a long time after our peak.” She paused and asked, “I know you didn’t cum. Do you want to continue?”

I shook my head, “No. Later, but right now I’m just happy to have brought you a nice climax.”

Andrew said quietly, “I’m sorry, Amy. I got too focused on my own needs.”

Amy waved her hand, “No problem. We had fun. It was my first fuck with someone from another country. Hurray! Now I’m an international slut.” She laughed.

Darby didn’t let the matter rest, “No, wait. This is a learning experience for us in many ways. I want Andrew to understand what makes Bob a good lover – and it’s the details like kissing and cuddling as he did with Amy after she came – like he’s doing now. He did the same with me too after every one of my orgasms, including the big one. He also understands the purpose of a woman’s clitoris and G-spot and some other magic place, and used his fingers there a lot to help bring her off.”

Amy laughed, “I take it you liked the Big Bob Experience?”

Darby looked at her for a moment and asked, “Is that what you call it? Yes, I not only liked it, I loved it, and it made me fall in love with this man.” She reached over and stroked my back. I was still buried balls deep in Amy.

Darby said, “Among the other things Bob does is he cleans up his messes. Will you show Andrew, Robert?”

I just nodded. I pulled out of Amy, but before I could move much further, Darby inhaled my cock and cleaned off the small amount of cum and pussy nectar from it. I wonder if she thought much about what Amy tasted like. I’d ask her later.

I turned and went down on Amy. As I did I glanced at Andrew. His eyes bugged out of his head at what I was doing. I was conscious, of course, that the cum there wasn’t mine. I figured if it were too gross I could always stop. What I found, however, was that Amy had flooded the area with her juices, so there was almost no other taste but her nectar.

Andrew voiced his awe, “That’s my cum he’s eating.”

Darby said in shock, “Oh, dear, I forgot that. I was thinking since he just fucked Amy that it was his. I’m sorry Robert.”

I came up for air, “No problem. A lot of this is Amy, and it’s pure ambrosia of the gods to me. Would you like a taste?”

Darby nodded, and then kneeled beside me. I moved out of the way, and she carefully extended her tongue and then made a long lap of Amy’s pussy from near her asshole to past her clit. Amy jerked at the jolt of clitoral pleasure. Darby looked pleased as she went to work more diligently to capture some of Amy’s emissions.

Andrew said, “I guess I have some more lessons to learn here, as Darby said.”

Darby said, “I’ve got a list and I’ll show you over the next week. They’re little things that Bob did or taught me; I don’t know that he even knew he was doing them, but they made making love him such a wonderful experience ... and that’s not to say I’m abandoning you or anything. I love you.” She paused and said, “And right now, I’ve got a huge clean up job here on aisle four.” She lunged back into Amy’s twat.

Andrew looked unhappy.

I reached over and grabbed hold of his arm in a friendly gesture. “Andrew, this is not a contest. My focus in making love is to make my partner happy and satisfied in as many ways as I can. Some may think that’s not manly, but that’s how I think. I learned what I do in little bits and pieces from reading, from my sex partners, from watching porn, and from learning how to read the feedback my partner of the moment is giving me.”

“What do you mean feedback?”

“Sorry for the techy term. Making love to a woman is like tuning a wonderful automobile engine for optimum performance. You make a little touch or adjustment here and there and see if the car purrs and runs better.”

Amy said as she panted, “Bob proved long ago that he can read me like a book. I make a little twitch or jerk, or I blink or something, and I know he just learned something about how to excite me or bring me to a new peak of some kind as we make love, or he learned just the right thing to say to me that will make me love him that much more, only he’s not doing it to be selfish, he’s doing it to make me happier.”

“So it boils down to better sex?” Andrew posited.

Amy said, “Absolutely yes, for both of us, but it’s more than that. Tonight, from the moment Bob walked in the door, I knew part of his focus was on ME. I knew he wanted to please me, to arouse me, to stimulate me – not just sexually but in every way possible. He talks about making love to me in mind, body, and spirit, and I feel him coming to me on all those levels whether we’re just sitting and talking in the living room, taking a stroll down the beach, or whether we’re here in this bed fucking as we were a moment ago.”

Darby nodded, “I had the same feeling, but not the words to articulate what you just said. I knew from his first look at me that he wanted me, but not just to fuck me and then be done. He wanted me in a whole lot of ways – mind, body, and spirit, as you said. I like that. There were lots of dimensions beyond the obvious to how we started to interact. He’s sensitive to all my signals whether I know I’m sending them or not.”

Andrew chortled, “I guess I’ll have to start learning a new set of skills instead of trying to hold onto my old business skills.”

Darby leaned over and kissed her husband, “Yes, and I’ll be glad to be your practice doll. Don’t forget that you are my first love above all, and I do love you so. Thank you for helping to make this night happen. I think it’s good for both of us.”

I was pleased to see Andrew nod to affirm what Darby, Amy, and I had said.


“I’m pregnant.”

For some men those words strike fear into their hearts, and for others they bring a sense of joy and accomplishment. For both categories, there may rarely be the uncertainty of paternity for those in the ‘lifestyle’ of having multiple sex partners and loving to reach orgasm after orgasm bareback.

I fit in the latter category, although the person saying those words happened to not be either of my two primary love partners who I lived with day-to-day. The person announcing that wonderful fact of burgeoning life was my ex-wife, Reese.

The occasion for the announcement was a small orgy at Andrew and Darby’s home on Bird Key. They had come into the lifestyle over the three months since I first joined with Darby at Jon and Amy’s home. They had met, befriended, and eventually included Dave and Reese among their intimate friends.

Reese had been with five men in the timeframe of conception: David – Reese’s husband, Jon, Andrew, Mike – our single friend from the swinger’s group who we liked a lot, and me.

The five of us were seated along with Pam, Trish, Amy, Darby, and Rosalin – Pam’s mother who was visiting from L.A. Reese stood in front of us nude and in a serious mood.

The room was eerily silent. We were all sitting around after round one of a sex-filled evening, and mostly we were all nude. We’d been in the pool to rinse off the juices and various other body fluids we’d collected in round one of our small orgy involving the eleven of us.

Rosalin snickered finally. “Honey, I think that’s wonderful news. As the only other mother here, let me tell you that you are embarking on a long journey that you’ll really find rewarding but full of more challenges than you can even estimate.”

Reese said with a slight smile, “I know. I’m kind of excited.”

David said in excited support, “Just so you all know, so am I.” He grinned broadly, and I took his remark as genuine.

I asked the question that acknowledged the gorilla in the room. “Might you know who the father is?”

Reese migrated back to her more somber mood and shrugged. She pointed to each of the men in turn as she said, “One of you. I guess it’ll be a surprise to see whom he or she looks like as junior grows up. I wanted to wait to tell you all until we were together in one room.”

Pam volunteered, “I think you can get the amniotic fluid tested for paternity.”

I said, “I’m pleased as punch that I might be the father.”

Mike said, “Me too. I’m getting all teary over here thinking that I might have done something really good by accident.” Mike was a hunky guy we liked and initially invited to even out the number of males and females when we got together for our parties. He’d become something more to all of us – a great friend and lover. How he’d remained single all this time remained a mystery to everyone since he was one of the nicest and most sensitive men we knew. He truly loved each of the women in our circle as they cared for him in return.

Jon said, “I’ll add my words to that too. I think that’s exciting. I’d be pleased to be the father.”

We all looked to Andrew. He blanched and said, “I guess I’m pleased at the possibility I still might have some punch to what I deliver, but I’m thinking of the larger picture.”

Trish asked, “What’s that?”

“Well, Reese has the baby amid all this excitement and suspense. If she gets it tested for paternity most of the people in this room will end up disappointed in some way. If it’s not David’s progeny, he realizes he’s going to be raising someone else’s baby – maybe mine ... or Bob’s, or Mike’s, or Jon’s. Meanwhile, the real father is disconnected from his child because the mother is married to Dave. Of course, while all that goes on the women all are hoping for some relationship with the new child by way of their usual partner or partners.”

Darby said, “I agree. My first thought was ‘I’m going to be an aunt, ‘ just as though Andrew’s sister had a child, only I was kind of hoping it was his sperm that did the task. Reese was suddenly my surrogate. In just those seconds, I thought all about how I’d be right by her side through all the pregnancy and then helping to raise the child.”

Pam said, “I had the same thought, except I’m jealous. I’d like a baby too.”

Trish said, “Me too.”

I thought, ‘Uh oh. I’m becoming a father of one or two children over the next couple of years whether I’m ready or not, and whether Reese’s baby is mine or not.’ The idea of fatherhood actually sat rather well with me. I’d put off that option in life long enough.

Amy said, “We didn’t want to announce anything, but Jon and I have been talking about parenthood too, before we get any older.”

Darby said, “And I wouldn’t mind getting pregnant either. Andrew, what do you say?”

Andrew rolled his eyes. “I say ... I think there’s something in the city water supply.”

I turned to Rosalin,

Rosalin blushed, “I ... well ... actually, I had a second child ... a first child really ... before Pam was born.”

Pam shot upright as though struck by a bolt of lightning, “MOTHER! YOU WHAT?” She looked horrified and even more confrontational than she had when she discovered her mother’s career in adult films. She’d jerked into a standing position in front of Rosalin.

Rosalin said in a tiny contrite voice, “I had a baby when I was in high school. I gave him up for adoption. I was too young, had no money, I didn’t really like the guy who got me pregnant, my home life was bad, my parents were anything but sympathetic ... the whole situation sucked, so after thinking about it, I gave the baby up to adoption services. To this day, I ... pray that was the ... right thing to do. I’ve ... hated myself for that since.”

Rosalin got tear at the end of her revelation. Her last few words were choked out. I moved to her side and gathered her into my arms.

Pam’s attitude softened, “Do you know where my brother is – or half brother, or whatever?”

Rosalin looked up at her daughter seeking forgiveness, “No, but I think you can petition the State of California to see whether they’ll contact him and invite contact. I have no idea of his name or anything. I didn’t name him. If I had, I’d cry harder every second like I did back then. Just so you know, you came along four years later, a very wanted and planned for child. Things were different – better. I loved your father back then, and I could keep you although I was a single mother. He helped out a lot at the beginning.”

Pam was the one rolling her eyes now. Her mother, a porn star for the past thirteen years, had revealed yet another family-shattering secret. I could see the frustration written all over Pam’s face.

Trish went over and held her friend to try to calm her down.

I pulled Reese down to my other side so I sat between Rosalin and Reese. I hugged both of them to me and whispered words of love to each of them. They both seemed to need the attention. The universe worked in strange ways.


Pam cuddled into my side in the large bed in the guest room of Andrew and Darby’s home. Trish lay on my other side. Pam said, “Thank you for being so nice to my mother and your ex-wife earlier. I was in shock, and I know I acted like a bitch to my mom. I can’t imagine what it must be like to give up a child, and then later in your life to sit in a room when each woman or couple express their desire to have a baby. Before she said anything about my brother, I knew something was wrong. She looked so pained, and she’d started to cry.”

Trish said, “She’ll be all right. She’s had to deal with her decision and actions for over thirty years. She hasn’t forgotten, but the scars aren’t open wounds any longer.”

I said, “Mike was very empathetic to her, especially since he was adopted and has had a great upbringing and a fabulous set of nurturing parents. He’s probably holding Rosalin and comforting her.” We all had watched Rosalin and Mike head off to another guest room earlier holding hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.