Upgrade
Chapter 13: A star is born; Andrew & Darby explore swinging

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: A star is born; Andrew & Darby explore swinging - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

By agreement neither Rosalin nor I said anything to Pam or Trish about my debut in the adult entertainment industry. Rocky had promised me a copy of the DVD as soon as he’d finished editing the scenes from the four cameras into a coherent piece of ‘art.’

Life was near normal for the next few weeks in Sarasota, well as normal as you could be and live in a polyamorous household containing two men and three women, plus a steady stream of visitors. Jon and Amy should probably have been included since they spent most evenings and many complete nights at the house. Pam and Trish were attentive and romantic. Reese and David were often in our bed, but they always slept together to affirm their relationship, as did Pam, Trish, and I.

The five of us had a special hour each Friday where we sat and talked about what we especially liked and didn’t like or would change about what was going on in the house. At first, we all played ‘Good Cop, ‘ but the second week some of the frictions started to become visible and we did some good problem solving about how to fix those situations. One result was that the common rooms – the living room, dining area, kitchen, and family room – became nearly devoid of personal items. The house consequently looked a lot neater and less cluttered.

Brad and Melissa were in more frequent communication now, and eager for return visits, particularly since Atlanta area had a freak snowstorm, proving that the city was solidly in the throws of climate change and an early winter. We also attended the monthly swingers’ parties.

Pam, Trish, and I finally talked Dave and Reese into coming to a swinger’s party. Reese was excited but nervous, and the girls took her under their wing. Thus, at the end of the month, the five of us went to Jon and Amy’s where that month’s party was being held.

Mike was there too, and helped sooth Reese’s way into a series of pleasant encounters with other men during the night. I mentored David into the group scene, being open about what I’d done at my first party, and the worries I’d had in attending.

In the end, Reese was a full convert to swinging. David just rolled his eyes at the amazing sexual transformation of his wife; and I must say I was doing the same about my ex-wife. Reese fucked eight men whom she hadn’t ever met before that night. She was bouncing around like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh she was so excited at being a good slut. This same attitude also made her especially responsive to the men who made love to her, a point that made her famous that night and a highly desired prize at future swing parties. Apparently, she could do things with her pussy and hips that proved that men prefer active partners in the sex act.

David bedded three women, and had cunnilingus with another four. He’d become quite good at the sport, and distinguished himself enough to have a couple of requests for follow-up action at the next party.

The five of us got home around one a.m., and we headed off to bed.

About two o’clock in the morning, with complete darkness in our bedroom, I felt a naked female body worm its way into bed next to me.

Reese whispered in my ear, “Bob, are you awake?”

I would have laughed were I not so tired. I said, “Hmmmmm.”

“I need to talk to you. Can you come into the family room so we don’t disturb Pam and Trish.”

“Hmmmmm”

I followed Reese and slid out of bed, and then walked behind her guided by a night light or two we left on in the house. Even as tired as I was, I loved seeing Reese naked. I felt my loins stir with lust over my ex-wife.

Reese sat on the sofa and patted the spot next to her. I sat. She said, “Hold me. I need your love.”

“What’s wrong, Baby?”

“I was a Super Slut tonight. I fucked eight men I didn’t know before.” Her voice sounded on edge, almost as though she would cry.

“And now you’re having regrets? Why not talk to your husband?”

“He fucked three women and played around with a bunch more. He had a ball, so he’s biased. You’re objective.”

I chuckled. “Reese, I fucked four women and played around too. We all did. It was that kind of a party.” I hugged her lithe body to mine enjoying the skin-on-skin contact.

“But ... I don’t feel closure for some reason. I feel like a big something is missing, and I don’t know what it is. I feel good, and I had fun, but I also feel kind of bad and naughty.”

“Well, you’ve heard my speech many times about how you were raised, about the rules and memes your parents, society, and others imprinted on your brain about judging right and wrong, and my speech about not judging yourself by those standards.”

“Yes, yes. I know.”

Reese pulled my arm around her shoulders and placed my hand on her right breast. The nipple was erect and enticing. I felt a shot of blood enter my wick.

“The reason you’re feeling a lack of closure then is that you didn’t really feel the love in the sex you had. Did you enjoy it otherwise?”

“Oh, yes. It was great ... but ... later, when I thought about it,...”

I reached down with my free hand and stroked my cock. In a few seconds, I got to a serviceable ‘8’ on my hardness scale.

“Reese, I want you to mount me and put my cock in your pussy.”

Reese stood, and I slid down the sofa a little so she could mount me. Soon, we were connected and I got harder and harder as I could feel the little pulses of her vaginal muscles.

“How do I feel to you?”

“I love your penis – your cock, excuse me – inside me. I feel full.”

“Do you know how I feel about you?”

“You love me.”

“Do you feel that love, and I don’t mean my cock being inside you?”

Reese nodded.

“How do you know I love you?”

Reese started, “Because ... oh, I just know.”

“No, tell me. It’s important. How do you know David loves you? Talk about either of us, or both of us.”

“I feel it deep inside me. Because you loved me, I knew I could come and get you out of bed to talk to me like this; I knew you’d care enough about how I felt to come with me. I love that you make love to me, and I don’t mean we have to fuck. I like when you just hold me and kiss me when we come home from work, or as we leave to go to work. I know you’ll listen to my problems and help me talk about how to solve them. You care.”

“What else?”

“I know you want to see me grow and expand my horizons. You coach me to be a better person, a more daring person in every part of my life – not just the sex. You want to see me succeed – to set goals and accomplish them.”

“Keep going.”

“You bring me little gifts now and then, and I know they have ‘I love you’ written all over them. I treasure that little anklet you gave me last month; I’ve never taken it off since you put it on my ankle.” Reese gestured to her right leg that was tucked beside my thigh as she slowly rode me. The thin gold chain glowed in the dim light.

She continued, “You did little things for me that made me know that you care too, like when you made sure to wash all my frilly undies on the delicate wash cycle so they didn’t get damaged. You were such a dear to think of what I needed.”

“Lastly, I know you have the hots for me. You love to fuck me.” Reese grinned broadly. She sighed, and added, “Like this.”

“I love to make love to you, Reese. I feel compassion, warmth, empathy, companionship, respect, and a whole long list of things for you that boil down to my ability to say ‘I love you.’ You know I only say what I mean, and mean what I say. I don’t toss those words around lightly the way some people do.”

“Oh, God, I love you so,” Reese said as she speed up her ride on my joystick.

I went on, “So, tonight you got fucked eight times, but you didn’t get loved. Well, right now, I am loving you.” I held Reese’s hips and guided her on and off of my cock at a steady rate. The slap of our flesh together echoed around the downstairs. “I am telling you that you are the most loved woman in the world – the most adored and cherished.”

Reese panted, “Oh, God, you make the world right for me.”

“You deserve it. You are so nice and competent ... so special. Eight men saw that tonight and wanted to couple with you. For whatever reason they held back their emotions about what they were feeling, but I bet each of them fell in love with you. You gave them a ride like they’d never had before. You breathed life into those men, giving them your feminine energy and passion. When you do that to me, like now, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that ... appreciate you and all that you do.”

“Oh, Bob, I adore you.”

“Babe, I’m getting near.”

“Me too. Please just cum inside me. Fill me up with your sperm.”

Reese moved faster and most seductively over me in the dim light of the room. Reese came. The walls of her vagina spasmed around my shaft as her orgasm hit, and that triggered my release of rich fertile man fluid into her womb. We both moaned in ecstasy as the climax of love released between the two of us.

Reese fell onto my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her small body. We both shut our eyes and waited for our breathing to return to normal. As it did, Reese said, “You have healing energy in you that you can’t even imagine. Thank you for this night. I will treasure this forever.”

Reese kept my cock inside her, but somehow managed to stretch her body out atop mine. Her head nestled into my chest with my chin near the top of her head. I kissed her a few times, and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to a kiss on my forehead. My eyes blinked open to see Pam there. I was instantly aware that I was still holding Reese on top of me and that she was asleep. I smiled up at Pam.

Pam smiled back. “Have a little melt down in the middle of the night, did we?”

I said, “Yeah, but I think it might be better now.”

Reese spoke without moving or opening her eyes. “It’s all better.” She raised her head and looked at Pam. “I just need to tell you that I am grateful beyond words that you let Bob be with me like this. I ... last night I knew he was the only person in the universe who could help me, and he did. He helped me with a huge dose of love.”

Pam stroked the hair out of Reese’s face, and then leaned in a kissed her. “Reese, I love you too. I don’t know what it is in me that enables me to share the man I love as I do, but you are one of the few I do it with, and it has to do with how I feel about you. I love you.”


The DVD from Rocky arrived one Friday by mail. No one seemed to think anything about it, so I decided to wait until Saturday evening to debut the film with my lovers. I spot-checked it on my laptop, and it was as hot as I thought it might be. Besides, Brad and Mel were arriving Friday night, and I didn’t want to usurp the pleasure and excitement of their arrival with something personal.

As expected, we screwed around Friday night, and well through Saturday daytime. The weather was too cool for the beach, but we made good use of the heated pool and spa during the day, plus two space heaters on the back patio while we sat outside. Jon and Amy came for dinner, as well as Mike, so there were ten of us for some Saturday night fun.

After our cookout, I popped the DVD into the player and announced that this was a film well worth seeing. The ten of us settled back to watch the film and mess around with each other. The title of the film was Cougar Orgy, so it was no surprise when Rosalin appeared as one of the featured actresses. Dee and Tali were there in their beauty too.

Pam instantly commented about this being a film of her mother’s that she hadn’t seen. We all got a sexy charge watching Rosalin as one of the featured stars of the film.

Only about fifteen minutes into the ninety-minute film, I recognized the change of scenery to the three-sofa set we’d used during the filming. Then, I saw a view of me from the back as I was kissing Dee and before much had started.

I was sitting with Mel. Brad was with Reese, Dave with Amy, Mike with Pam, and Trish with Jon. I tried to split my time watching my cohorts and the screen, trying to see how long it would be before someone spotted the newest adult film actor in Hollywood.

Reese suddenly screamed, “OH, MY GOD. THAT’S ... BOB.” She bolted upright out of Brad’s arms, stood, and pointed at the TV screen. At that instant in the film I was munching on Dee’s pussy, and only starting to finger her slit with one finger. I hadn’t yet gotten into the serious sex or the Big Bob Experience.

The room broke into a wild chatter of pandemonium, and I got a hundred questions hurled at me within sixty seconds. I smiled benignly and pointed back at the TV screen.

Jon commanded attention at one point. He said, “Holy shit, I bet you get to fuck Dee Winters, you lucky fuck. I’ve wanted to fuck her since I discovered Internet porn. We all want the details – stroke by fucking stroke.”

The scenes jumped around to Tali, Larry, Rosalin, and Ben a few times, but kept coming back to Dee and me as the featured attraction at that point. The questions eased up as the movie played, and I did my Big Bob Experience with Dee. After watching some of the other actors do their thing, the next series of shots showed me repeating the experience on Tali. There were more scenes of the others fucking, the emptying of the other men’s condoms on them, and then the closing scene where Tali disposed of my generous cum load all over herself, Dee, and Rosalin. After watching the women clean each other up, including the short scene where I snowballed my cum with Rosalin, the film ended with a fade to black and the credits. I’d been given the screen name of Bob Cox to disguise my real identity, a name that made all of us burst out laughing.

Pam, Reese, and Trish came and stood in front of me in a challenging and confrontational way. Amy was laughing so hard she had tears running down her cheeks. Their credibility to express their challenge was thwarted because there were nude and way too sexy. We’d all gotten naked during the movie so we could touch and fondle each other sexually during the film. Had I not been in the film we’d also be cleaning up cum from each other. We were all pretty worked up.

Pam said, “OK, Robert, spill the beans. What was all that about? I detect my mother’s hand in there somewhere.” I couldn’t remember when Pam had ever called me Robert, so I knew I was in trouble as far as she was concerned.

I laughed, “Yes, you do; you’re mom did me in, but I was a very willing participant.” I told about going to see her finish up a film and then filling in for a missing actor after Rosalin volunteered me to her director. I talked about deciding to do the Big Bob Experience with Dee all on my own, repeating the feat on Tali, and then how that seemed to excite Rocky, the director.

After my admission, there was then a discussion of the film, including the pleasing attributes of the other actors and actresses. Everyone gave me five stars for my debut appearance in a movie. I even achieved five stars for ‘creative fucking, ‘ a new award category even Pam decided should be in the normal Academy Awards. I would have gotten an Oscar, she declared. I guess she wasn’t as mad at me as I thought.

Trish asked, “Did Dee and Tali fall in love with you?”

“Yes. They said they did. I’m beginning to think it’s inevitable when I give a woman the Big Bob Experience.”

She laughed, “If you’re not careful you’ll have a lot of women following you around from place to place demanding your sexual and romantic skills. Don’t get into trouble that way.”

I said, “Well, we seemed to do all right at the swing parties. I mean, everybody goes home with whom they came with.”

Jon said with a chuckle, “I have to admit having to keep a bit of a lid on some of your followers so they didn’t become stalkers. More than one has asked about your long-term availability for a romantic relationship.”

“Thank you, I guess. Was that really going to be a problem?”

“Not so much for you, as for a couple of husbands of a couple of women who were ready to abandon their marriages just for another shot at you.”

“Oh, dear.”

Trish said firmly, “See what I mean.”

I ventured, “Maybe I should just keep the ‘Experience’ in the family.” I gestured to the ten people in the room.

Pam said with lilt, “Why not let us be your guide on that, but as a general rule, I think your idea is a good one. Just the five of us women for now, plus my mother.” She paused and asked, “You do know how to say ‘no, ‘ right?”

“I do.” I chuckled, because my past performance since I’d met Pam and Trish had involved saying anything but ‘no.’


We all knew the day would come, and the week before the fateful day, we started to ferry all the things we’d brought to the house back to our individual condominium units or Pam’s house. I couldn’t believe we had lugged so much stuff to the Bird Key house.

We did not discuss putting everything in one condo unit, because neither Pam, Trish, nor I had a unit or house large enough to accommodate the three of us on a full-time basis with all the clothes, computers, and knick-knacks that we felt were important to have near us. Thus, we went back to splitting our time between our three condos to be together, and I went back to working out of my condo on a day-to-day basis unless I traveled.

The English couple that owned the large house we’d called home for six months returned to the States to take up residency for another six, before they had to return to England at the end of their visitors’ B-2 visa. What a crazy arrangement? Leave it to our government to have a fucked up immigration policy.

Jon confirmed to us that indeed Andrew and Darby had arrived at the house a couple of days after we’d moved out, but he knew little more about their findings about the house. With little more to go on, Pam, Trish, and I decided to drop by late one Saturday morning about ten days after their arrival and occupancy of their home.

We pulled up into the circular driveway of the house. It felt strange not to be using the garage for the car. We piled out, and I rang the doorbell. The girls were right behind me. Moments later a cute young woman opened the door. I was sure she thought we were selling Bibles or religious conversion from the dismissive look on her face.

I immediately stated, “Hi. We were your house sitters for the past six months, and I thought we stop by to be sure we left everything in order. I’m Bob, and this is Pam and Trish, my partners.”

The woman I took to be Darby broke into a huge smile. “Oh, I’m so glad you popped by. Please come in, come in.” She escorted us into the living room.

A distinguished older man with salt and pepper hair joined us in the grand room and introduced himself as Andrew after Darby explained who we were. He looked pleased to greet some ‘yanks.’

Darby wasn’t content until we each had a cup of coffee. In the meanwhile, we had an animated discussion about where we lived in Sarasota, and how we found the experience of living in the house.

Both Andrew and Darby had questions about some of the appliances and the pool-spa water and heating system. We were pleased to be able to explain to them about those things.

I emphasized that we tried to be good stewards of their home, leaving it in the same or better condition than we arrived. I even mentioned a few repairs we’d made. I pledged that if they found anything amiss to please get it fixed and let me know the cost so I could reimburse them. We were exceptionally thankful about them letting us use the home for so long.

Andrew and Darby confessed to knowing no one in the United States except for Jon, and consequently Amy whom they’d met the first time during the home construction.

Andrew explained, “We’re from the north in England, and I needn’t tell you how rotten the winters can be over there. It’s not that they’re snowy, although we do get snow and ice, it’s the darkness, and the gloom that hangs over the country for months. When we decided to build a vacation home, well ... there was only one place for us, and it was over here in the States in Florida.”

Andrew was an investment mogul, and he lit up when Pam started to talk about her hedge fund and her approach to risk management. The pair of them started to talk in a vocabulary that left Darby, Trish, and me feeling we’d stepped into a foreign country where the words sounded right, but nothing else made sense.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.