Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 11: Sister-in-Law Sex

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sister-in-Law Sex - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Brad and I picked up Melissa at the Sarasota airport Friday about noon. He’d talked to his wife late Wednesday night after our first little sexual soiree with Pam and Trish, and again Thursday midday. He described to her what had happened from the time he arrived until then, detailing the teasing around the pool, cocktails and dinner, the hot tub and patio sex, sharing how the sleeping had gone with Trish ensconced in his bed and trying to fuck his brains out throughout the night, and extending my invitation to come and play with the three of us. He capped it off telling her how Pam had awoken him with a morning suck and fuck. He told me he hadn’t needed to use much convincing to get her to come to Sarasota and join us, and I could only guess where her head was at in agreeing to come so quickly.

Brad made arrangements with his local client to be a little forgiving about his time on site, explaining that he would also be in town the following week to complete the software implementation and testing by the Friday-week deadline. I’m sure there was a little BS thrown in there by way of an explanation for why the extension, but he assured me that there was no damage done.

Mel prevailed on her parents to babysit for the weekend so she could come down for the sudden extended weekend. She’d also confessed to her husband that she had a ‘thing’ for me. I didn’t know what a ‘thing’ was, but I hoped it had to do with man-woman chemistry and sex. On that basis I had a ‘thing’ for Mel too, and maybe more.

Mel stood exactly five feet tall and weighed about a hundred pounds soaking wet. She looked trim, especially shapely for her small size, with legs that turned an eye, coupled to well-proportioned hips and a cute little butt that’d catch your attention as she walked away from you – particularly if she was wearing the tight cutoffs I’d seen her in a couple of times. Besides her petite size, she had a striking face, a perky nose and pleasant mouth, angular cheeks with smiling eyes, and all that surrounded by long blonde hair that she pulled back into a ponytail except when I’d seen her at her wedding.

One other fact was inescapable about her – she was stacked! She had a set of knockers on her that defied the laws of gravity and made every male eye (and many females) turn in awe and wonder as she passed by. They weren’t grotesque or bulbous; they were just remarkable – truly remarkable in the nicest and sexiest of ways. Somehow, in seeing her you knew they were ‘naturals, ‘ just the way Mel was overall.

I tried to think how many times I’d actually seen Mel in my life, and I couldn’t get above ten, and most of those times were in the week leading up to Brad and Mel’s wedding. At the time, Mel was positively starry eyed about Brad, hanging on his every word, and gazing adoringly at him even from across the room.

Two days before the wedding I’d ended up with her alone in my car as we drove for over an hour to go to the country club where the wedding was to be held. We got to know each other really well, and I felt she was flirting with me, even to the point of putting her hand on my leg and later kissing me as we neared our destination. At the wedding reception, we were seated next to each other, and I got another really serious kiss from her, ostensibly to thank me for helping out so much, but we both knew there was something else going on. Six years had passed since then, and I’d only seen her a few more times around various family events.

I’d learned from Brad that Mel was mischievous, thus my constantly referring to her as The Pixie. She was a nonconformist by reputation; she’d figure out what ‘normal’ was, and then apparently try to do the opposite. She dressed towards the sexy side, but not so that anyone might complain, certainly not me. If anything, she’d be overdressed for an occasion instead of overly casual. She might wear a tight cocktail dress that showed lots of leg for a dinner at a local roadhouse, where everyone else wore blue jeans and a casual top. She loved to wear heels, in part to give her a four-inch boost in height, but also to amplify her good-looking legs.

Mel walked out of the terminal pulling a roll-on suitcase and carrying a purse that looked more like a hammock, it was so large. She wore four-inch spike heels that made her legs look like a million dollars, had on a short off-white summer dress, which when backlit revealed the contents in some detail, and apparently had decided to dispense with a bra because the whole front of her dress was in motion – very exciting motion that captured the attention of every male eye.

Brad greeted Mel as she came out of the terminal building, and then she turned to me, “Hello, favorite brother-in-law. I hear you’ve been being a naughty boy, and that pleases me a great deal. I’m ready to be naughty too.”

I leaned down thinking we would kiss briefly, however, Mel wrapped an arm around my neck and held me to her lips as her tongue wormed its way into my mouth. Our kiss lasted over a minute and left us both breathless. Other people at the airport stared at us.

Mel said, “I’ve been waiting six years to do that with you – and more.”

I shook my head, “Don’t let me stop you. I’ve always liked you too.” She laughed at the touch of sarcasm in my voice. I gave a hug and laugh as we separated.

Brad stepped in, “Come on. You two can do stuff like that back at the house. Mel, wait until you see Bob’s home. It’s truly spectacular.”

As I looked around, I realized that several people had been staring at the three of us as Mel had put the make on me. I didn’t mind, but if I wanted to go further – and I did – then on the sidewalk in front of the airport arrivals area wasn’t the setting. I think Mel wanted to go further too. I started to realize there were parts of this equation that I didn’t fully understand.

Trish and Pam gave a warm welcome to Melissa when we arrived back at the house. Both had taken the Friday afternoon off, along with Brad. They’d fixed a tuna salad for lunch, and that disappeared fast because Mel wanted to be in the sun at the pool.

I admit I ogled Mel’s opulent breasts. She caught me many times, and accused me of having been weaned from breast-feeding at too early an age. I concurred but kept ogling. After pleading by the rest of us, Mel finally removed her top so she could sun bathe and swim half nude.

I couldn’t resist. Once she was in the pool, I was next to her and had one of her breasts in my mouth as I fondled the other. Mel whispered to me, “I hope you’re nimble enough to do that while you’re making love to me. I’m short you know. Brad told me all about what happened the last two nights, and that’s why I’m here.”

I smiled and kissed my sister-in-law; again our kisses turned into tongue-twisting French kisses with a lot of passion behind them. As we broke apart I said, “We aim to please. We also have a couple of reinforcements coming by later. My friends Jon and Amy, and our friend Mike may stop by after dinner. You’ll like them. They’re like-minded friends.”

As we kissed Mel ground her nearly-bare pussy against my thigh. It was a sexy move and not one to be misinterpreted as anything other than a desire for sex. I took that as an offer, so I reached down and ran my hand down Mel’s flat tummy and into her bikini briefs. In seconds I had my middle finger stroking her slit and a few seconds after that I’d buried the digit deep inside her. Mel held onto me, her bare breasts grazing my lower chest, and her moaning signaling to me that I was doing something she really liked.

Mel finally stopped me. I reluctantly pulled my hand away from her, unfortunately losing any taste to the pool water. I still pretended I could suck on my finger and taste her juices. Mel seemed impressed. She said, “If you’d kept that up we would have had to start something right now.”

“That was my intent.”

“What about the others?” Mel turned to see what Brad, Trish and Pam were doing.

Brad was sitting on the edge of the pool at the shallow end. Pam knelt next to him and fed a hot mammary into his mouth tit first. Trish stood in the shallow water between his legs and had extracted his shaft from his bathing suit and was sucking on it.

Mel said, “On the other hand, maybe we should take this inside, unless you have very liberal neighbors.”

“Haven’t met them yet. I think they’ve been away so we’ve become somewhat lax in our dress code and sexual activities back here, but you’re right.” We walked to the pool stairs, and on the way I commented to the others that the living room might be a better venue for our amorous plans.

As we walked into the house, I said in a low voice to Melissa, “Are you sure Brad will approve of what we’re about to do?”

“Hasn’t he been fucking Pam and Trish? Did you approve of that?”

“He has and I did, although it was really their decision.”

“Well, this is my decision and I want to make love with you. I meant what I said; I’ve wanted to do this since we met. As for Brad, he’s seen me with other men so this shouldn’t be that big a deal except it’s his brother, and he knows I’ve been in love with you since we first met.”

“Other men?” My voice rose an octave on those two words.

“He didn’t tell you. He’s teasing you, then. We’ve been in a swing group of one kind or another since we were engaged.” As she talked, Mel had kicked off her bikini bottoms and laid back on a throw over one of the white sofas in the living room. She added, “Now, lose your suit and come fuck me. I’ve waited way too long for us to do this.”

I did lose the bathing suit, but I had other ideas for how to amuse Mel so early in her visit. I wondered if despite her small size whether I could fist her. I figured I’d try and see what Mel’s reaction might be.

I ate Mel for about five minutes, slobbering all over her cute little cunt and savoring her aroma and the texture of her nether region. She was truly delicious and kept moaning her approval of what I was doing. On the other sofa, we could plainly see Brad plunging his long cock into Pam as Trish kissed him and he fingered her.

I shifted to fingering and licking, but slowly started to add fingers and pressure to expand Mel’s opening so I could sink my hand inside her. After multiple attempts, and more lubricating spit, I did it; I slipped inside her accompanied by a mighty moan exuding sexual pleasure.

I then started to apply my experiential knowledge about how to really fist a woman. My hand turned and my knuckles started to do their magic on Mel’s G-spot. It didn’t take long before she looked at me with pure awe in he gaze and then shut her eyes as an orgasm swept over her.

Mel grunted, “Oh, fuck. You may be the best lover I’ve ever had, and we haven’t even gotten your cock in there.”

I wasn’t content to stop there. I gave her another orgasm by adding my tongue to her clit, and then searched for a reaction to my fingertips to signal that I’d found her A-spot. Mel jerked, this time her eyes popping wide open to study me – to see whether I knew what I’d just done to her. I did. I smiled back at her look of lust and passion.

I rubbed, stroked, and moved gently with my hand, and I kissed, sucked, slurped, and otherwise used my mouth on and around her clit when I didn’t move up to actually kiss her lips or suck on those magnificent breasts.

When I felt Mel start to crest, I bit on one nipple to induce a little pain-pleasure, slapped her pussy and breast, and then positioned my free hand for the last step. The look on her face and the arch of her body told me she was starting her peak. I ran my hand under her tight buttocks, and drove two fingers into her ass. At the same time, I locked my mouth on her clit with my tongue going wild at that site.

Mel came, except it was more that she ‘C. A. M. E.’ in big, huge letters and a shriek of pleasure that echoed through the house. Sure as shootin, ‘ about midway into cumming, Mel passed out from too much pleasure.

A minute later as I cuddled Mel to me and stroked her breasts, she awoke and sat up. “Holy shit! That was ... the best ever – I mean really, ever! How’d you do that to me? It felt so good, so wildly and satisfyingly fantastic, and then suddenly it was all too much and I just went blank, but it felt great doing that too. I’m still feeling the ripples of that big cum in my body and probably will for a long time.” Her whole body shuddered.

I briefly explained about A-spot orgasms. She already knew about her G-spot, but this was something new to her. As we talked, Mel cuddled in my arms. She held my erection in one hand and slowly stroked me to keep it up at a ‘10’ on my hardness scale.

When Mel decided she was ready, she threw a leg over me and mounted me in the cowgirl position, except I was lying back on the sofa. I could play with her breasts and enjoy the rest of her pixie-like body. She really was a treat. God, I loved my sister-in-law. After my cock was fully embedded deep in her sweet little cunt, we made out passionately for a long time. Mel kept telling me she loved me.

When we glanced over at her husband, he was now energetically fucking Trish as he tried somewhat awkwardly to eat Pam’s pussy as she sat on the back of the sofa. Mel just groaned in pleasure as we fucked. It appeared that everyone was quite content with our mid-afternoon group sex session.

Brad and I both made a major production out of cumming in our partners, being highly vocal. I’d moved Mel next to Trish without disconnecting us, so Brad and I could fuck the two women in parallel as Pam alternated kissing the two of us.

Both women we were fucking came as we did, a nice touch that filled the house with not only masculine groans of satisfaction, but also the feminine sounds of two orgasms.

Brad and I extracted from the women side-by-side. I could see that Trish’s pussy was dripping with the same white milky cum that Mel was.

Trish said, “Your brother comes as much if not more than you do.”

Mel commented, “Yes, he’s fulfilling in that way. I see Bob comes from the same tree; I’m positively swamped with man juice.”

Pam asked, “Is that normal?” She knelt in front of Mel with her tongue extended to start the cleanup process on our new friend.

Mel explained, “We checked it out when we wanted to have kids. Most men shoot less than a tablespoon of jizz, but Brad – and I guess Bob too – put out about five to ten times that amount. Their reproductive systems works overtime producing the stuff that we love so much.”

Pam munched away but separated for a couple of seconds, “And it tastes so good.”

“That has something to do with the volume. I’m sure you’ve read that men can make it taste better by drinking more water, eating fruits, and avoiding things like garlic. Well, in Brad’s case he produces the high quality stuff from a culinary viewpoint. It tastes good all the time regardless of what he eats or drinks. It’s pure nectar, great protein, and if you were to swallow all of it, you’d only be eating about a hundred calories of the best protein in the world.”

Trish laughed, “Well, I’m glad to know we have an exceptional couple of men in our midst. Now ... Pam, if you don’t get over here soon, I am going to make a mess on the sofa.”

Mel glanced around and said, “Oh, no you don’t. I want to clean up my husband’s mess. Well, actually, I want to eat Trish’s beautiful pussy. The fact it has some guy’s cum leaking from it is a bonus.” Mel ate Brad’s cum from Trish’s hot box, while Pam finished licking the sweetness from Mel’s pussy.

I tried to imagine Reese participating in something like this during our marriage, and it was beyond comprehension. She’d been so rigid and conservative about sex, the damage from her over-controlling parents taking its toll with rule after rule about every aspect of life including one’s sexuality. Those rules had slowly killed our relationship over time. Now, at least, Reese seemed to be shedding some of that damage and allowing herself to have some fun in that aspect of her life. I guessed that I was a few years ahead of her in my own development, but I couldn’t blame anybody for the way I’d grown up.

I realized that Brad must have somehow escaped society’s rigidity that I’d adhered to in my own upbringing. If he started swinging a couple of years before he got married, or even earlier, he was apparently untouched by the same strictures I found. Brad was more of a free spirit growing up, and mom and dad seemed to let us each seek our own North Star, especially in regard to girls and dating.

After the five of us had rinsed off the abundance of sex juices by a further dip in the pool, I did call Reese and let her know that Brad and Mel were in town. She’d liked them the few times we met, and I thought that if she wanted to stop by around cocktail time for a glass of wine with them, it might be a nice gesture.

Reese was enthusiastic about seeing her ex-sister-in-law and ex-brother-in-law, and promised to stop by at five after work. Reese arrived right at five o’clock with David, her new husband, in tow. They were still in hospital scrubs. She greeted Brad and Melissa with eagerness, and looked proud to introduce Dave to them for the first time. It seemed like a nice family event. There wasn’t the smallest hint of awkwardness or animosity about Reese and I having divorced. Both Reese and David changed into shorts and a summery top. I noticed Reese was braless again.

I got wine and cheese out, served, and then Jon and Amy also arrived. Amy had made an American casserole with beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spices, and also a dish of mashed potatoes – the real kind, not from a mix. There was enough to feed the Chinese Army.

Mike Shields arrived shortly thereafter with four bottles of good wine, and several new jokes that had us all laughing before he’d been in the house two minutes. He was so cordial that way. I could see Mel getting very interested in the young man.

Trish and Pam had whipped up a huge salad, a shrimp cocktail, and brownies for dessert. After an hour of conversation, the ten of us sat at our outdoor tables for a large supper fest. We were noisy, laughed a lot, and seemed to have an endless supply of interesting stories to share with each other.

The sunset was gorgeous because a number of clouds dotted the western sky offshore to reflect the various hues of orange, red, pink, and gray. A few times the conversation just stopped as we all gazed out across the pool and Sarasota Bay at the magnificent display of color in the sky.

Much to everyone’s surprise, it was Reese who initiated something sexual by coming over to me, and sitting in my lap. She whispered in a voice most of the others could hear anyway, “I was hoping that you and I could be together tonight. Any chance?” She kissed me a highly suggestive way, and even brought one of my hands to a breast. There was little subtly in her desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.