Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Living together, swinging, and the Big Bob Experience

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Living together, swinging, and the Big Bob Experience - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Trish ventured, “I’ve never even considered swinging, or partner swapping, or whatever it’s called these days. The idea was even so far out there it wasn’t even part of the liberal course in sex ed that my parents put me through.”

Pam asked in an astonished tone, “You had a liberal course?”

“Well, kind of. When I was sixteen, my parents sat me down and mostly my Mom gave me the ‘this is how it works’ talk. My Dad was more concerned with the motivations of the young men I had started to date.”

“So you learned a lot?”

“By then, I could have taught them. I’d lost my virginity long before, practiced safe sex mainly because I wanted to be sure I didn’t get pregnant, and if I remember correctly I think I’d already been with four guys by then, each one a guy that rated the status of boyfriend. A swinger, I wasn’t. Didn’t even know about it back then.”

Pam teased, “You know, of course, that we were swinging with Jon and Amy last weekend, and the weekend before that with David and Reese?”

Trish nodded, “Yeah, and I loved the freedom and empowerment I felt, plus the sex was great. What’d Amy call us, ‘cum sluts?’ I’m sure I qualify for that august title.”

Pam looked at me, “I guess the ‘New Me’ would like to try swinging once to see what it’s like. I’ve never fucked a total stranger ... well, except for you, of course ... and David ... and Jon. You and I had known each other for about eight hours before we were in bed together, and it was less than that for the other two men; is that too slutty? You’re considering this though, aren’t you?”

I finally spoke, “I’m weighing the pros and cons, but I’m a guy and we’re programmed to screw around and desire variety as we spread our seed, so I’m more or less in favor of accepting the invitation that Jon relayed to us. He and Amy are sort of our sponsors, if we go.”

“What are the pros and cons?” Trish asked. “If we were swinging the other night, I sure enjoyed it. I think Jon is so special ... and Amy, well, I’m in love ... again.”

“OK. Pro. We meet new interesting people; we have lots of sex – you two especially because women can fuck for long and indefinite periods of time, whereas us guys are limited by our physiology. Based on what Jon said, we can each be picky as to whom we screw around with, particularly as we start. We join somewhere between two and four percent of the American populace that have engaged in such activities. The preponderance of opinion is that this ‘sport’ strengthens our relationships, according to my Internet research, although some people violently disagree; and it’s hedonistic and probably very satisfying in the doing and the pleasant memories.”

“Cons. Well, most religious institutions would tell you it’s immoral and adulterous, and that we’ll go to hell; we get some exposure to STDs – although I like that this group wants us to show up with papers to prove our clean bill of health. We also are encouraged to use condoms, Jon said. The other thing raised by many people concerns jealousy about your partner, I guess as they’re off fucking other people. Lastly, you could fall in love with someone and leave your current situation.”

Trish said, “If we were going to be jealous, wouldn’t it have shown up around Reese and David, or Jon and Amy? I was excited about each of them, even you fucking the women. I worried a little about you and your ex-wife, but you reassured me and I took that as an absolute. I trust you. Now that I’ve seen you with them, I feel comforted and affirmed. We know you both love each other, but you’re not doing anything we need to worry about.”

Pam said, “I actually got extra horny watching you fuck Reese and Amy, and it made me respond to their husbands with additional ardor. I don’t think the cons are an issue for us. I won’t advertise it, but I don’t give a damn what some church or self-righteous, sanctimonious, psalm-singing son-of-a-bitch thinks about what I’ve done. I’m not feeling guilty about anything, and I’m not worried about STDs with our friends.”

I said, “There’s another con, and that is that while some people say swinging can help a relationship, others say it can destroy a relationship in unpredictable ways.”

Pam ventured, “That would be due to jealousy and the angst about losing your partner in the first place. People would respond to their anxiety with defense mechanisms that result in separating from the source of the trouble. Then too, maybe one partner might start thinking the other is too slutty.”

Trish picked up the thread, “If people are talking about what they’re doing, how they’re feeling and responding, then there shouldn’t be a problem. If you don’t get reassurance I can see how that anxiety would escalate to problem levels. We talk a lot about what we’re doing and how we’re feeling, don’t we? I know I do. I’m a Sagittarius.”

Pam affirmed, “You know everything I’m thinking and feeling too.”

I said, “Me too. I’ve been operating under the ‘no secrets’ principle with both of you. I love you both. I don’t want anything to happen to split us apart, but I do think the swing party might be fun. I want to be sure you both feel comfortable and enthused about it.”

Pam added, “So, that sounds convincing that we should do it. I’m obviously no longer into monogamy or rigidly exclusive relationships, I’m healthy, and I’ve become a devout hedonist under your tutelage.”

I spoke in mock horror, “MY tutelage? Hey, you’ve been leading me astray since you proposed that little sex fantasy game on the airplane.”

Pam conceded, “True. How about, we three have been becoming devout hedonists since we partnered up?”

“Better,” I said. Trish agreed with a grin.

“So, we’ll do it?” I verified.

I got two strong nods of agreement.


I called Jon back to let him know of our decision. He was ecstatic and promised that we’d have a lot of fun and really enjoy the other people in the swing group in which he and Amy were regular members. I promised we’d get our health certificates by the end of the following week when the group had a monthly get-together.

Suddenly, we were swingers. I guess I found mixed delight about that terminology. On the one hand, it sounded like fun and free-thinking, but it also sounded dangerous and almost like a runaway train. I liked the feeling of being very naughty.

Our health tests all came back clean as a whistle – no STDs. I scanned and emailed our results to Jon, and got one line back, ‘Great. See you Saturday night. J.’ I had the address, directions, and also instructions and suggestions about what to wear, what to bring, and how to behave. We would be asked to sign a pledge at the party to keep our unprotected sex within the group unless we got a further STD test, to not reveal who attended or what happened at the parties to outsiders, and to abide by the rules, such as ‘No means no, ‘ and so on.

Saturday afternoon Trish and Pam were a twitter about what to wear and how daring to be. I had the opportunity to watch them try on lots of sexy clothing that got sluttier and sluttier the closer to our departure time. I liked slutty women as it turned out.

In the end both women wore very short skirts, no underwear top or bottom, near see-through tops, thigh high black stockings, and four-inch spike heels. They put on a slight excess of make up, particularly eye shadow and eyeliner, which added to the marginally trampy look they were striving for. Pam teased her blonde hair so she could put it up in a twist with a curled ringlet hanging down on either side of her face. Trish put her long brown hair back in two pigtails, an effect that together with her clothing gave her the appearance of a high school girl trying to look sophisticated. I knew both looks would make them the hit of the party.

I told them, “You two are so going to get laid end to end tonight. I’m thinking about not going and just fucking the two of you all night right here.”

Pam came and kissed me, “I promise you can have sloppy seconds all day tomorrow. Tonight I want to see what this whole thing is all about. I’m looking forward to strange new cocks doing interesting things to me.”

Trish said, “Now, in my case, I hope to appeal to a younger crowd – maybe the college guys that would still like to plank their high school sweetheart. I have the expectation that those guys can go and go and go, like the energizer bunny, and fuck all night long nonstop.”

Pam added, “And just so you know, I am feeling nervous and truly promiscuous about what I’m about to do. I’ve felt a little slutty with David and Jon, and even you when we first met and screwed around, but this is a bit over the top, and I’m lovin’ it. I’m going to walk into someone’s house who I don’t know, and then fuck complete strangers to my heart’s content and our mutual satisfaction. That rocks.”

Trish teased, “Oh, God, that sounds so bad and naughty that I know it’s going to be fun.” She jabbed her fingers in Pam’s tickle zones and the pair shrieked with laughter. I knew they’d be just fine.

Pam ruminated, “We’ve been going together ten weeks now. In that time I really have turned into a slut. God, I’ve bounced back and forth between fucking you, Dave, and Jon, plus having all sort of sapphic sex with their wives and my BFF. I’ve done anal sex a few times, been DPed, and my whole vocabulary has gotten really dirty when I’m around the two of you. I am totally corrupted.”

I said, “Remember what I told Reese. Being a slut is neither good or bad, it just is what it is. Besides, I think that slut – S. L. U. T. – stands for sexuality, loving, understanding, and tolerance, all great character traits to have.”

Pam said, “You make me feel good about my status as a slut.”

“Me too,” Trish confirmed.

“That’s what I intended. I love having my two love interests be sluts. As for the party and just to set your expectations, I think you two may be the youngest ones there. Jon thought that most of the folks were in their forties. He said Amy was often the youngest.”

“Oh.” Pam thought and added, “Well, she told me she always had fun and ended the night feeling especially satisfied and orgasmed out. I don’t mind older guys.”

Trish turned to Pam, “OK, but we’ll just have to make up for their lack of stamina and recovery by fucking anything with pants – we’ll go for quantity and not quality tonight.”

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I was wearing loafers, briefs, shorts, and a golf shirt – all simple and easy to remove.


The party was at a modest size home in a real estate development called Palmer Ranch. Neighboring homes were close by, so I presumed that we had to be on our best behavior outdoors or when near windows, that is, unless the neighbors participated.

Our host and hostess, Tony and Doreen Hudson, were both in their late-forties, athletic, and good-looking people. They welcomed us, accepted our gifts of some wine and an aromatic candle, and got us started with introductions to the others already there. The names of the others swept by terribly fast, and I knew I’d embarrass myself later by putting the wrong name with a face, if I could remember a name at all. In all, it looked like there were fourteen couples at the party, except for the threesome I’d come with, and a few single men and women. The next door neighbors were present too.

The three of us talked to two other couples. Our arrival had been preceded by a little news about us, including that we lived in a threesome. One couple, Terry and Jan, seemed exceptionally interested in how we got along, our sleeping arrangements, how often we made love, and how we described ourselves to others. Thus, we got the third degree from them, albeit in a friendly way. In this setting, we didn’t mind sharing any of that information.

Jon and Amy arrived, and we got the expected passionate hugs from them. Amy immediately latched onto Trish and Pam, and led them into a corner of the living room where they joined three other women deep in conversation. Jon and I ended up in a circle of other men, apparently wondering when things would start.

Jon explained, “Doreen will give us a signal that we can start when everyone is here. By the way, they sort of run the group although we do rotate homes to ease the burden of a monthly party on one household.”

“Do I just walk up to some attractive female and say ‘Let’s fuck’?”

Jon laughed. “Be suave. You know, ‘Would you like to talk? Can you tell me about yourself? And so on. The women know they are expected to set the pace for any coupling. On the other hand, they might walk up to you with that line.”

Jon looked around. “A few of the girls here will move things right along pretty quickly. A few others will want to draw it out and be romanced. You’ll figure out pretty fast which type you’re talking to. That said, everyone woman here does expect to get fucked otherwise they wouldn’t be here.” He grinned.

I looked pained. Jon grabbed ahold of my shoulder. “Come and let me introduce you to a friend and fuck buddy.” He steered me into the dining room where people were standing around a makeshift bar, and we walked up to a gorgeous woman with long dark hair. She turned to us from her group and smiled broadly at Jon.

“Hi Lover.” They kissed, and I couldn’t miss the tongues darting between mouths.

“Hi Nina. This is my friend Bob. He’s new here and to the scene, although Amy and I got together with his ‘family’ two weeks ago. He’s cool.”

“Are you the guy that lives with two women?”

“I am,” I said humbly. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Nina was dressed similar to Trish and Pam – short skirt, stockings, heels, and a near transparent top. I did my best to follow the advice my mother gave me; always look a woman in the eye. It was hard because I was getting hard, and Nina’s beautiful tits were alluringly on display if I just dropped my eyes a little...

Nina laughed, “You get used to the nudity, but maybe you have that at home. I love to dress this way; it’s the only opportunity I get to be an exhibitionist, except with my husband once in a while.”

“Day job interferes with your natural tendencies, I take it?”

“Yes. I’m glad you didn’t recognize me; it gets old after a while.”

“I’m sorry, I guess. Should I know you?”

“I’m the Channel Four weather girl from the noon news up to when we shift over to the network news at six-thirty.”

“Ah, I see what you mean. I must apologize; I don’t watch a lot of TV. I can see both why you would be ideal for that job, as well as why you can’t dress as you’d like. Are you a meteorologist?”

“I am. Ohio State, plus some grad work locally and lots of special courses.”

“What’s the current buzz in your field? All the climate change?”

“Yes. It’s worse than it looks on the news. There’s so much long-term stuff happening that I wonder if we’ll ever be able to reverse or even cope with it. In the short term we have the drought in the western states; do you know that California will run out of water within the year? The longer-term issue will be the rising water levels, although that’s a problem for the next generation or two more than this one. We shovel our problems to our kids.”

“Do you have kids?”

“A daughter.”

“That’s nice.”

Just as I said that a young dark haired girl around twenty came up and joined us. She was obviously the youngest at the party, and she was a knock out.

Nina said, “And, on cue, this is my daughter – Stephanie.”

I was dumbstruck that a woman would bring her child, even an adult child, to a swinger’s party.

Nina laughed. In case you’re wondering, and I know what you’re thinking, I didn’t bring her to the party, she brought me.”

“How’s that?” I managed to blurt out.

Stephanie jumped in, “My boyfriend is a little older, and he brought me here about nine months ago. I loved it, and we got into the lifestyle. I haven’t missed a single month. I told my Mom – we have a very open relationship and can talk about anything, and she was interested so she and Dad started coming after that.”

Nina said, “I also prevailed on my daughter to occasionally share her boyfriend with me. He’s over there – the talk dark haired guy in the blue shirt.” I glanced over and took in the nice looking man. I thought he was worthy of Stephanie and Nina, and vice versa.

Stephanie continued, “Of course, while Mom was fucking Dan, I was fucking my father, and he turned out to be a hot fuck, if I may say so.” She looked proud of her incestuous relationship, a point I’d come back to in the future.

Nina went on, “This is only my fifth party, so if you plan to ask me deep questions about the lifestyle or protocol here, I can’t help you too much.”

Jon said, “I really wanted the two of you to meet, in part because you both have ‘geek roots’ and are both deep into computers as part of your work.”

I nodded, and I could easily understand why a meteorologist would use extensive technology in his or her work, including preparing the slides for her weather reports.

Nina asked, “May I ask what you do?”

“Cyber-security. You know, helping companies protect their data while keeping it accessible over the Internet. Hacking is the bane of existence for many companies today.”

Nina started to nod, but then a loud gong sounded from the hallway between the living room and dining room. No one could have missed the sound.

Jon chuckled, “That’s tonight’s ‘Go’ signal, if you know what I mean.”

Nina immediately took ahold of my arm. “Bob, I can be very forward. I liked you instantly and I’d like to be with you.”

“That pleases me greatly.” I gave her my megawatt smile.

Stephanie still stood beside us. She said, “I would like to find you after Mom’s through making love with you. I like you too.” She looked at her mother and asked, “Where are you going?”

Nine held up a little circular tag with ‘#3’ written on it. “Bedroom three. I got lucky in the draw.”

Nina led me through the house and we turned into a nicely appointed bedroom with a king-size bed in it. On the door was a hand lettered sign ‘#3.’

“How’d you draw the bedroom? Is it seniority or something?”

“Not really. The regulars, and I guess I am one now, get to draw at each house to see where in the house they can make out or whatever for the evening. It saves a lot of running around looking for a place to fuck, at least for some people that win a room. This is a great bedroom. I was here my first night, and Doreen made sure I got treated right. Sometimes we double up, even doing the same guy. It’s really sexy to be fucking right beside someone else.”

I pulled Nina to me and kissed her. She wanted to be kissed and I didn’t disappoint. She kissed back, and soon she was more all over me than I was all over her, but it was a close race. Our clothing went flying into one of the chairs, and soon we were nude and still rubbing our bodies together as we stood and kissed. She was holding my cock and doing very nice things for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.