Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Bob and Pam learn about each other and fall in love

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Bob and Pam learn about each other and fall in love - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Pam lay on top of me, naked with her generous breasts pressed against my own bare chest. Her legs remained where they’d been when she’d straddled me, putting my man meat inside her, and riding me to several orgasms before I succumbed and filled her body with a gallon of my semen. Our last orgasms had only occurred two minutes prior after a long vigorous fucking by both of us. In those two minutes, our panting has slowed and our breathing returned to a more normal rhythm, the peak of pleasure we both felt had waned leaving us warm and fuzzy feelings, and the feelings of joy I had about finding Pam had skyrocketed. I hadn’t known Pam for twelve hours yet, but I knew I wanted her as a girlfriend, and maybe a lot more.

Pam finally whispered to me, “THAT far exceeded my expectations. I knew from our playing on the airplane that you’d be good, but I had no idea you’d be THIS good. You’re the best I’ve ever had, and don’t you dare let that go to your head.” Pam nuzzled into my neck and kissed me.

I chuckled through my panting, “What did I do that particularly worked for you? I’ve just started doing field research into the sexual pleasures that excite and bring awe to one particular beautiful woman.”

Pam pulled away and looked into my eyes. “Every little twitch or move you made with any part of you seemed to be dedicated to bringing me pleasure in some way.”

“That was indeed my goal.”

“But you really did it. Let me think about this for a minute. I lost my virginity at sixteen, and had a robust sex life through college. I then dated intensely, got married for five years, and have been back on the singles circuit for about five more – a total of seventeen or so years. I think I’ve averaged having sex twice a week during that time, sometimes more and sometimes less – like the past year, and sometimes two or three times in a session. That means I’ve been fucked somewhere between fifteen hundred to two thousand times.”

“So?” I asked, more impressed with her logic and mathematics plus the thought of her being planked so many times.

“Well, you just gave me the best fuck of any of them. Actually, you made love to me and that made it all that much better, but ... well, Wow! You made it spectacular. I saw fireworks and rainbows and galaxies, and I felt all warm and wooly and wonderful doing it and I’m feeling even more of it now.” She squirmed around on my cock.

“You’re laying it on a bit thick,” I suggested with a twinkle in my eye. “I just responded to my new partner in ways that came naturally and that she inspired. You are very inspirational, I might add.”

Pam lunged herself at me again, and we shared several minutes of really intense kisses.

Soon, however, I couldn’t avoid the yawn that came when we took a break. She caught me mid yawn.

Pam teased, “Am I so disposable after fucking me that you’re already tired of me and moving on?” I could tell she was confident of the answer.

“No. Just I’ve been up all night on an airplane with a really hot woman who practically fucked me on the plane, and then dragged me back to her home and then forced me to have wild athletic sex with her for nearly an hour – sex that resulted in about ten orgasms for her, and two for me. Yes, I’m tired, but certainly not of you.”

Pam leaned in a kissed each of my eyes closed. “Shut your eyes and sleep. You’ve earned it. I’m going to sleep right here in your arms.”

“On top of me? I’ll become lumpy over time.”

“You’re already lumpy in all the right places. The best lump of all is still buried in my hot little twat, and I love the feel of you inside me. Now, go to sleep.” On that note, Pam nestled into me, putting her head on a pillow that she moved up against my head.

I was asleep in less than a minute holding this warm dream girl in my arms.


When I awoke I could tell without looking at a clock that it was mid afternoon. I think I’d gotten about six hours of sleep. Pam was not in bed, but the aroma of her shampoo, perfume, and sex were still in her bed, and they tantalized me as I recalled the passionate first lovemaking session we’d shared. God, she was magnificent. I stretched and got up.

I retrieved my briefs from the floor beside the bed and slipped them on. I walked from the bedroom of her home down a short hallway to her living room, and then into the kitchen where I heard her voice. Pam was on the phone, and I could hear the last few sentences of her conversation: “Don Mayer says he’ll let us put in two-hundred million into the three films. We’d create a shell corporation with some zippy movie-sounding name and be listed as co-producers with his investors and him. I figured we’d move the money from the surplus NASCAR funds; those have matured and been paid back to us. Good rates too, over thirty percent in just the months we floated them. It’s a good thing you know that sport.”

I coughed to let Pam know I was about. She turned and broke into a huge grin at my presence. I hadn’t felt so welcome in someone’s home, including my own. She was wearing a thin robe that seemed short in that I could see the attractive legs stretched out onto another chair in front of her, legs of the woman I’d made love to twice that morning before lack of sleep caught up with us. Just seeing her like that made my loins stir in passion and lust.

I hadn’t even known Pam for a full twenty-four hours; that milestone would take place about two a.m. the next morning – about ten hours later. I wondered at the speed our relationship was moving – just short of the speed of light. I’d never felt like this about anyone so quickly, and it felt so certain too. I tended to be analytical and cautious, particularly about commitments in my life. This sure felt like an important commitment.

Pam continued her business conversation on her phone but reached out to hold my hand as I moved closer. “I’ll leave you to harvest those funds. I’ll talk to you Monday about how to transfer them to Mayer. I have company, so I have to go.” After a few more pleasantries, she ended her call.

Pam rose and flowed into my arms wrapping me in her love. “Oh, Bob, I’m so glad you’re here. You made me so happy last night and this morning. I’m so excited I couldn’t sleep. I woke about one o’clock and just watched you for a long time. I’ve memorized each little line and curve of your face. You are so handsome.” She ran a finger along my face and then kissed me with great passion.

As Pam pushed against me I could tell for certain that she had nothing on beneath her thin robe. I took advantage of that fact, and as we kissed, I pulled up the back of the robe so I could caress her bare ass and hold her pubes against my hardening rod.

“Hummmm,” I said. “You have a nice and firm gluteus maximus.” I squeezed and forced her lower body into mine with even more excitement. As I did I could feel my cock start to rise in response to her presence.

Pam kissed me again, “I exercise. Do you have enough stuff to be able to take a jog with me? It’ll clear away the cobwebs, plus I promise I’ll make it worth your while when we get back.”

I had the requisite shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes in my carry-on bag. I retrieved it from the car in Pam’s driveway, hoping that my black briefs would pass as a bathing suit to any neighbors. Ten minutes later, the two of us left her house on what she said would be a short jog.

We ran ... and ran ... and ran ... and ran. I erroneously thought we might go three miles. We ran about ten without retracing our steps once. I became positive that I was being given an endurance test to see if I could keep up with her.

I kept pace with her although I was still suffering from lack of sleep the night before when I’d been on the flight with Pam and we told sexy stories and fantasies to each other. She ran at a relaxed pace, perhaps nine minutes a mile. She explained, “I’m going a little slower than I usually do so we can talk.”

So as we trotted through her sprawling neighborhood, we tossed each other questions that showed we were still learning about each other. Pam started it by asking me, “OK, more learning about each other time. Name a characteristic of a relationship that you think is important and then we’ll talk about our view about it.”

I gasped out, “Respect for each other.”

“More.”

“You have to respect your partner, otherwise you feel unequal to them – superior, and that leads to taking advantage of them in some ways; inferior, and you feel dominated and on the defensive all the time.

“I agree. Name another.”

I panted out the first thing that popped into my head, “Trust.”

“Oh, deep. Yes, it goes with the expectations we talked about last night. Trust is about doing what you say you’ll do, and that you can be relied upon to be whatever way you are consistently, and in a way that meets the other person’s expectations. I guess there’s an element of predictability about how you’ll act. That said, we still have to allow for flexibility and the ability to grow and evolve.”

“Very good; I agree,” I panted out. “So what are the boundaries of trust in a relationship you’re in?”

“Well, that you’ll each be there for the other person when they need you, you know, in sickness and in health. I think I’d want to trust that my partner won’t put anybody else in a higher status than me.”

“I said, “For me, the partners have to talk about those boundaries and the scenarios that might break them – break the trust. There’d be lots of ‘what if’ questions to kick around. We were doing that on the airplane last night.”

“We were?”

“Sure. I asked you about an open marriage or relationship. You told me it couldn’t be one sided, and that you thought it might be fun. If we’d pursued that, I might have asked you whom you visualized as potential partners. If that didn’t work for me, I might lay down some boundaries and see if you’d be willing to agree to them.”

“Uh huh.” After a few seconds, Pam added, “So I should have said something like ‘I trust my partner won’t put anybody else in a higher status than me without agreement and discussion ahead of time‘?

“Something like that, except I’m an egalitarian. I guess I either respect someone or I don’t, or I love them or I don’t. We might agree to a set of broader principles so that you’d know how to react in a novel situation when it arose without even having to consult your partner.”

Pam said, “You mean like it’d be alright to be intimate with another person providing we are open about it with our partner after the fact?”

“Yes, exactly. We didn’t talk about it, but in a related way I am frustrated with people who just accept the status quo because it’s there. We have a lot of rules that we seem to accept in relationships without question, yet we should be questioning them, and in some cases we’re starting to. I think bringing up the tough scenarios and discussing them builds a stronger relationship.”

“Examples, please.”

“We’re finally letting gays and lesbians marry in some states. I think it’ll eventually become universal in this country, but it’s more the mindset that people had for centuries that didn’t even allow for that possibility between two people. Maybe someday we’ll allow group marriages. We have a fixation on monogamy; we accept that ‘rule’ but what makes that so absolute?”

“We have laws about polygamy that make it pretty absolute.”

I said, “And what makes them any more right and just than a law that prevents two people of the same sex to wed or going back a hundred years a law that allowed slavery.”

“Ah, now I see. So monogamy should be tossed out the window?”

“Not necessarily, and not any more than a marriage between a man and a woman if that’s what two people want. We have to see and accept that there are more options, more dimensions to the space we live in. People keep trying to make the world a black and white place to live, when in fact there are shades of gray and all the other colors too.”

As we rounded a corner at our trot, Pam said, “Name some others.”

“You can only love one person ... at a time. If you want to love more than one, you have to do it serially – stop loving the first person, and then separate or divorce from them before you move on to the next person you want to love. You can’t do it in parallel. You can’t love multiple people at the same time.”

“That’d be an open marriage or an open relationship, I guess like you have with your ex-wife.”

“Sort of. That’s one way to arrange it. The concept is often misunderstood.”

“How?” Pam panted as we jogged along side a pretty man-made pond with a fountain in the middle of it.

“A lot of people think open marriage means swinging, and in one way it can. It can be all sorts of other combinations too, involving all sorts of permutations of polyamory. It could be an exclusive, monogamous relationship in which the partners encourage each other to reach out and try new things. Sex may or may not be part of it.”

“What combinations?”

I panted along for a hundred yards trying to store up some oxygen so I could answer her question. “Well, for one, there’s a ‘V’ where one partner in a threesome is at the base of the V, and he or she has male or female partners that know about each other, but who don’t interact too much.”

I panted a bit and went on, “Then there’s more of a triad, where all the partners – male or female – in a threesome interact with all the others; again, the sex between the various partners may be negotiable in some way. We sort of talked on the airplane about one combination. There’s also vocabulary about primary and secondary partners, where the level of commitment or priority of the relationship is a defining factor between partners. In the latter case, a married couple might be primary to each other, but agree to take on a secondary partner in either a triad or a V.”

“Sounds complicated.”

“Only if you make it so, I’m told. You could have even more partners – many. I have friends out west who live that way. There are three in a MFF triad – all primary relationships to each other, but then they enjoy a broader circle of friends I guess they’d call secondary. One of the secondary players is the daughter of one of the women in the triad, and her relatively new husband is also one of the partners. Someone’s mother is involved too. It works really well for them, even with the incest.”

“And you’ve never joined in?”

“No. I wouldn’t mind, but I’ve never been invited. I think they like me, but my ex, Reese, sent out negative signals about everything sexual; so that’s why they probably never broached the subject with us – with me. I even had to curtail seeing them unless I was alone. I haven’t seen them recently since Reese and I split. Maybe I should go back soon,” I teased. As an after thought I added, “Now, Reese apparently has a slightly more liberal view of things, at least enough to negotiate with her husband that she gets to visit me occasionally on a free pass.”

We covered the next half-mile in silence. I could tell that Pam was digesting the comments. I eventually asked, “Would you mind a relationship like that?”

I heard Pam chuckle from beside me. “I think I’d enjoy it. I’m social, loving, and after last night on the plane I’m discovering I have a sexual side to me I didn’t know about. I hope you like what you’re doing to me.”

I laughed, “I do, but it was your game that started all this.”

“How do you start something like that, what your friends did?”

Despite running at a good pace I shrugged. “Don’t know. Just ask, I suppose. It’s not a first date conversation I imagine, but as you get to really know someone you’ll be able to bring up sensitive subjects.”

Pam role played by holding a hand up to the side of her head as though she were on her phone, “Ring. Ring. Hello Trish, this is Pam. Would you like to come over and fuck with us?”

“Real smooth,” I commented with a laugh.

“You think?”

“Just to reiterate what I said a few miles back, the relationships might not involve sex at all.”

“What about your friends?”

“Very sexual, I’m sure, although I only got hints of that from their behavior during a couple of visits.”

“Will you take me to meet them some time? I’m so curious to see how they interact with each other.”

“Of course, but you should know they appear pretty normal to the outside observer. It’s not like they’re running around naked screaming ‘fuck me’ or anything like that.” I added, “Now, I’d like to meet this Trish person you had on the phone a moment ago.”

That comment earned me a punch in the arm that knocked me off my pace.


Half an hour later, despite the visibility of her pool from her neighbor’s houses, Pam and I went skinny-dipping in the small pool in her backyard to cool down from our run. She got very romantic and we made out as we drifted around the pool in the afternoon sun.

In nothing flat, Pam had me hard as a rock and highly desirous of her gorgeous body. We exited the pool, dried off, and then Pam led me back to the bedroom pulling me along by my erection.

We stood by the bed and kissed, and then I picked her up and dropped her on the bed as she squealed with delight and mock irritation. I thumped my chest, and then dropped down between her legs and ran my tongue up her slit.

Pam’s first words were, “Oh, fuck! You know how to turn me on. I must have done something really wonderful for the gods to bless me by sending you to me.”

At first, she tasted of chlorine from the pool, but hot female juices and the aroma of a more than willing female rapidly replaced that taste and odor.

As I lapped and munched on Pam’s nether region, I slowly started to apply my fingers to her vagina, starting with one, then two, then three, then four, and then I folded my thumb into my palm and slowly wormed my hand into Pam as her juices flooded from her glands.

Pam kept gasping, “Oh, God, you’re really going to do that to me – to fist me. Oh, God.” She panted wildly and squirmed almost spastically. “I didn’t think you could really do that ... Oooooh, God.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.