Armour Shores
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Rachel Gimbel

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Class, gender, race, age, ethnicity, power and authority intersect in a respectable Midwest suburb.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Vignettes   First   Slow  

Caleb and his teammates sprawled across the turf at the high school stadium. On Monday nights they got together for a track workout, running repeats on the stadium's track. They'd just finished their workout when he noticed a figure in the distance. It was Allison Dorree, a sophomore girl who ran on the girls' team. Despite being two years younger, he had gone on a date with her. She seemed interested at first, but not long after his most intimate moment ever (a brief feel under the shirt, over the bra) she stopped responding to his texts and calls. Caleb wondered if he'd done something terribly wrong. Was she here to work out with the guys team? It wasn't often they practiced together, but the coaches usually kept the two teams separated. A minute later, he had his answer: Luke Moore appeared with his football teammates to practice. She'd come to watch them.

"Him?" Caleb thought. "He's only a soph and barely plays. He's not even that good looking."

His teammates noticed his stares.

"Caleb, isn't that Allison?" asked Cory "you still seeing each other?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.