Jackin' Jill
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Les Lumens

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rodney is not what you would call a ladies' man. Nearly through his first year of college, he's still a virgin. His one sexual outlet and primary sense of self-worth comes from a nude chat room, where the regular chatters and his favorite camgirl are always overjoyed to see him. Outside the box, he's a nobody. Inside, he's a comedian, tech guru, and White Knight. Then, out of the blue, his two worlds collide. (Codes will be added as story progresses)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

The door opening finally snapped him out of the online world where he was King for at least a day. He turned around to see Jill carrying the suitcase that housed the lights and cameras.

"Give me a hand with this? I never knew it was so heavy."

Springing from the chair, he said, "Sure. Where's Watch?"

Jill sat down the suitcase and sighed in relief. "He's playing with Gina. I told you he's a whore. At least they're taping it, so I'll get to watch later."

"Where do you want this?"

"By the foot of the bed is fine. Oh, I showed her your video. She said I should have brought you along too."

Yet another ego boost.

"I've got the next best thing, though. You get to be the first one to see me having girlie sex on video."

She dug out the camera and checked the television to discover that it actually had hookups for peripherals, unlike most hotel sets. With the camera hooked up and the remote in hand, she climbed into bed and patted the mattress next to her.

Jill's hand slipped between his legs almost as soon as he settled in next to her. She started the video, then grabbed his wrist and guided his hand beneath her skirt. He rubbed through her panties, while she squeezed and stroked his erection beneath the denim as the video played.

On screen, she and Gina kissed and teased for quite some time. By the time the redhead took one of Jill's nipples between her lips, Rodney's pants were unzipped, removing one layer of obstructing cloth. She had also tugged aside her panties, allowing his finger to explore her moist folds.

"Mmm. She's going to go down on me now. Pay attention. Girls know things that a guy has to spend years learning," Jill said as the image of her on the television reclined on the bed. She also chose that moment to pull down his underwear, exposing his naked cock to her caress.

The camera zoomed in close, showing Gina's tongue snaking out.

"See how she's just using the tip of her tongue and swirling it all over? That gets me so hot. Makes me want it."

The video rolled on, while Jill continued to stroke her fingers over his erection. She rarely did more than glide her fingertips over the turgid flesh, which simply felt amazing, without making him feel as if he were going to explode. All the while, she spoke in a sultry whisper about what was going on in the video.

Rodney, on the other hand, wasn't taking chances. He meant to get every moment of enjoyment he could out of playing with her pussy. His fingers probed and rubbed, making her squirm as she continued the sexy commentary. After a while, he started trying to mimic what Gina was doing onscreen with his fingers, and her moans encouraged him to keep it up.

In the video, Jill came with a quavering squeal, pulling Gina tight against her. Moments later, she sucked in a great gasp of air at his side and pulled his fingers away from her pussy. She guided the digits to his lips, moaning as he sucked them clean.

"Rod, it turns me on so much knowing that I was the first one to make you come. I want to be the first at everything."

His eyes bugging out, he stammered, "Y-you mean..."

She nodded, and he gasped as she squeezed his cock tight. She licked her lips, leaned in close, and whispered directly into his ear.

"And I want to share it with everyone on the website."

That brought him up a little short. It was one thing for him to be visible from the waist down. It was going to be pretty much impossible to hide his face if they were actually going to go all the way.

She'd apparently anticipated his hesitation. "We can keep anyone from seeing your face in editing. Nobody will be able to recognize you unless you tell them. Please, baby. Let me be your first."

His libido took over, squashing hesitation like a bug. "Yeah."

"Oh, god yes," she gasped, and then spun to swing her legs out of the bed. "You know how to put the lights together, don't you?"

"Think so."

"Do it. Hurry."

Overexcited, he completely forgot that his pants were undone until he stood up and they dropped down toward his knees. He reached down to pull them up, but Jill had other ideas.

"Take them off. Your shirt too."

Rodney stripped out of his clothes, and quickly discovered that walking around with an erection bobbing in the open air was a rather novel sensation. He dug into the suitcase, locating tripods and light fixtures, setting them up as quickly as possible.

Jill put a new memory card in the camera and grabbed a tripod - taking time out to trace the length of his cock with her fingertips and moan before setting the equipment up. She finished moving a chair into position at the foot of the bed and hooking up the laptop at about the same time he had the lights ready.

"Okay, put that one over to the side. A little this way. Perfect," Jill directed while pulling off her top and unclasping her bra. She gave him instructions to position the other while removing her shoes, socks, and skirt, leaving her in only her panties.

"Okay, now plug them in."

Once the lights were shining bright over the bed, Jill walked over to him, her eyes smoldering with desire and her hips swaying. She nodded down at her panties while guiding his hands to the waistband.

Rodney pulled them down slowly, the scent of her arousal tickling his nose. He could see a darker spot on the pink cloth, evidence of her wetness.

"Those are yours," she informed him as she stepped out of the panties. "Mmm ... And so am I."

She took his hand, leading him around the fixtures surrounding the bed. At the other side, she climbed in and checked the laptop. "Okay. Stay right here while I say hello to everyone. When I turn to look at you, step up to the edge of the bed."

He nodded, and her giggle revealed the expression on his face better than any mirror ever could. Heart pounding, he watched her kneel on the bed and flip her hair before turning on the camera.

"Hello everybody. I've got something special today - for you and for me. I just found out that a new friend is still a virgin." She pouted and leaned toward the camera a little. "Who's laughing? Well you won't be in a minute, because I'm going to take his cherry. Now you're jealous, aren't you? Mmm. I haven't been with a virgin since I was one too, and I'm so hot to be his first."

She'd barely shifted her eyes to look at him when he stepped forward and bumped his legs into the edge of the bed.

Jill gasped theatrically. "Look what we have here. Mmm - eager beaver." She looked back into the camera and said, "Mine's eager too."

Sitting down and sliding toward him, she adjusted the camera as she moved. Her fingers brushed against his cock, making it jump.

"Look how hard he is for me. Fit to burst. I should probably take a little of that pressure off, don't you think?" She scooted back to the middle of the bed, crooking her finger to him. "Come on, baby. Lie down."

Rodney climbed into the bed and lay back, seeing her adjust the camera before she bent over to support her weight on one hand over him. She stood his cock up straight.

"Mmm. Look at that gorgeous cock. Just the right size for me to suck all day, and to fill my pussy up."

A grunt he couldn't hold back accompanied the first swipe of her tongue over his throbbing member.

Jill moaned as she lapped his length, coating it in her saliva. After three strokes, she swirled her tongue around the head and received a drop of pre-cum as a reward for her efforts.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as she gathered it up. "Oh, that tastes good. As bad as I want him deep inside me, I want to feel him cum in my mouth, too."

Rodney groaned as her lips parted and slid down around his cock. As incredible as her satin-clad hands had felt, her hot mouth was a thousand times better. His numerous fantasies had never prepared him for the reality. She took him deep, her breasts brushing against his leg, and then slurped back to the head.

Jill's head bobbed over his lap, taking him in over and over again. His hips bucked up toward her of their own volition, and his fingers fisted into the bedclothes. Once the initial, unbelievable shock passed, the sight of her ass and pussy so close called out to him.

A muffled squeal vibrated through his cock when his fingers slipped between her nether lips. She let him pop free of her mouth just long enough to say. "Oh, baby. Yes, play with my pussy. Good boy."

She was just too good. Rodney could barely concentrate enough to keep his fingers moving over her folds. His balls were growing tight, and the wicked itch had already spread through the entire shaft of his cock.

Before he could reach the point of no-return, cool air kissed his saliva-slick cock. A moment later, a warm tongue lapped the wrinkled orbs beneath. He sucked in a deep breath, both relieved and frustrated that he wasn't going to come so soon. She was rocking her hips back toward his hand as he played with her pussy, so he curled his middle finger and slipped it inside her.

"Uh huh," Jill encouraged him, her breath hot on his skin as her tongue continued to wash over his balls. The tip of the slippery organ then traced the line between the two orbs, and on up his shaft. She kissed the head, gathering up yet another ooze of pre-cum.

"Mmm, he's already close. I love that I can get him that hot. That's why I wanted to suck him first. Let all that pent up cum explode in my mouth."

She looked back over her shoulder at him. "Give it to me, baby. Give me that cum."

Her hand tightened around his shaft, pumping at the base as she took him in again. A sound somewhere between a groan and a growl rumbled from Rod's throat, and he knew this was it. Her hot, wet lips stroked over about an inch of his shaft, sucking hard, while she pumped his cock hard and fast in her hand. He swelled in her mouth, his muscles contracting, teetering on the brink.

"Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm," Jill moaned around his cock.

Rodney lurched as orgasm claimed him, and he groaned, loud and long. Jill moaned, still sucking and stroking him, taking his pulsing cum. He could emit little more than croaks after that as her tongue swirled over his spurting cock head.

He went completely limp, gasping for breath, when she let him slip free from her lips. Through half closed eyes, he could see her face in the laptop, mouth wide open, showing the pool of cream in her mouth. She wiggled her tongue, then closed her mouth and moaned as she swallowed.

After opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out again to show that she'd swallowed every drop, she said, "Oh, I love that. I love feeling a cock throb in my mouth, squirting the back of my throat. All that sweet cum in my mouth. I can feel it in my tummy - so warm. And I got to be the first. First to suck his cock and swallow his cum. Oh, it makes me so hot."

She glanced back at him, chuckling when he could barely find the presence of mind to offer a silly, slack-jawed grin.

"I think he needs a couple minutes to recover. Mmm. Got him good. I'm gonna let him rest, then I'm going to lay back, spread my legs, and teach him to eat my pussy. I can't wait."

She clicked the remote to stop the camera from recording, then turned around and cat-crawled up next to him. "You like that, baby?"

"God, Jill. Fucking unbelievable."

"Just wait until you shove that cock in my pussy." She gave his softening cock a pat. "Rest for a minute or two, but no going to sleep. Scooch over."

Though it required a great deal of effort, he scooted across the mattress, giving her room to lie down. She reclined, parting her knees slightly, and started to tickle her folds with a fingertip.

"I can't wait for you to eat my pussy. I'm going to teach you how to make me come unglued. Come all over your face." She giggled when her words made him shudder, his softening cock twitching from an aftershock.

All he'd wanted to do was close his eyes and doze after she drained him dry in her amazing mouth, but having her lying next to him masturbating and squeezing her tits was changing that in a hurry. He lifted his head so he could see better.

Jill moaned and brought her glistening finger to her lips, sucking it clean. She twitched her eyebrows, and then sat up. In almost the same motion, she swung a leg over his body, straddling him with her breasts dangling over his face.

"Suck them for me, baby," she pleaded.

As if he needed the encouragement. Palming both globes, he squeezed them together and took her left nipple in his mouth.

She grunted. "Not quite so hard. Not yet." He relaxed the pressure and she moaned. "Oh yeah. That's good. Just like that."

His vision completely filled with her tits, Rod sucked the first nipple for a few seconds, then switched to the other.

"Mmm hmm. That's right. Don't make the other one jealous. You do that good, baby."

Between switching nipples again, he said, "God, I love your tits."

"Thank you." She giggled. "I love what you're doing with them. Ah, you're making me so wet."

She let him worship her breasts for a minute or so, until his post-come lethargy was but a distant memory, then sat up over her knees again. Her folds were warm and slippery against his chest.

"Time to get the camera ready again. I want to feel that tongue on me." After grinding her hips a stroke or two, smearing his skin with her wetness, she lifted her leg over him and climbed out of the bed.

Jill moved the camera from the foot of the bed to a position on the side, at an angle. He couldn't help but watch her every movement, caught up in the wonder of having a real, live, naked woman in the room with him. Not only that, but one he'd fantasized about and masturbated to for over a year now.

She patted the mattress at the foot of the bed. "Come down here and get on your knees and elbows, facing that way. I want to make sure I have the camera where I want it." After a few corrections, she said, "There we go."

Rodney's mouth watered as she sat down on the bed, then scooted backward and spun to sit against the headboard. Still in the position she'd directed him to assume, her pussy was mere inches from his face - her intoxicating fragrance nearly enough to make him swoon.

Jill placed the remote on the nightstand, close at hand, and then reached down to part her nether lips wide. She held out a hand, palm upward, and he offered his to her. She silently guided him to extend his pointer finger, and then drew it between her legs.

"My inner lips are pretty sensitive," she instructed, guiding his fingers over them. "I like to have them licked and teased. You remember when Gina was doing it in the video? Like that."

Next, she moved his finger lower, and pulled it toward her. Rod slipped his finger into her canal, and she flexed her intimate muscles, squeezing down around it. "That's where your cock is going soon enough. I like having a guy stick his tongue in deep, and I like being fingered while he licks me."

She pulled harder on his hand, until his knuckles were tight against her skin. "Now curl your finger up. Do you feel that? Where it's sort of bumpy and spongy? That's my g-spot." She moaned and rolled her eyes up in her head for a moment. "And it feels good. Some girls don't like it, though. You have to experiment and figure out what gets her juicy, if she's not telling you."

Letting off some of the pressure from her grip, she pushed on his hand until he reluctantly pulled it from her depths, and then touched a little protrusion at the apex of her folds. "Now the important part." She pulled the skin with one finger, exposing a smooth little bud. "There's my clit. Touch it. Feel it."

As soon as his fingertip touched her, she groaned and thrust her breasts up into the air for a second. "Every girl wants you to pay attention to that. After you're done teasing her a little to make her want it, go after that clitty and don't stop until she pushes you away."

Rod rubbed her clit, making her squirm - thoroughly fascinated by how the bud throbbed in tune with her heartbeat, like a little cock. That mental image disturbed him for a moment or two, but her reaction to his touch quickly chased the flash of thought away.

"Some girls can't take you licking it directly, so you'll just have to lick over her hood. I like it that way too, but when I'm getting close, I love being pushed over the edge by your tongue just ravaging my bare clit."

Grinning from the visible evidence of the pleasure he was giving her, Rodney breathed deep of her scent and groaned. He let his finger slip lower, between her folds again, wetting the tip before returning to her clit.

"Mmm. Good. Time to turn on the camera." She grabbed the remote and hit record. "Look who's awake and hungry," she said, and then asked, "Are you ready to lick my pussy, baby?"

"Yeah."

"I know I'm ready. Do it for me, baby. Lick my pussy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.