Blackfeather
33 Deception

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Time Travel Sex Story: 33 Deception - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

I IGNORED HIM. Damned old bird could just wait. I was coming and I couldn’t let go of either Katie’s pussy or Kyle’s lips. I hugged them to me and desperately held her to my breast as I kissed and kissed. My climax wouldn’t stop. Her fingers pumped into me in rhythm with Kyle’s cock pumping into her. I could feel her pulses on my fingers and knew she was coming as hard as I was.

I’d never come so hard. Tears ran from my eyes as I opened them and looked into Kyle’s eyes.

And saw his face.

Our eyes went wide as we pulled away from each other and looked down into Aubrey’s eyes between us.

I jumped out of bed. We were all naked. I ran for the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I turned on the water and got in the shower. I sank down on the floor and cried as the water pelted down on me. What had I done? I was kissing Kyle instead of Aubrey. Granted, he wasn’t making love to me. But I felt every pulse of his cock as he shot into her. I knew that in our other time I had been making love to Kyle every bit as much as to Katie and we loved it.

But that was then. I couldn’t let that affect how I felt or behaved now.


Breakfast was eerily quiet. The kids were leaving the house as we walked in and Caitlin gave me an angry look. I think she was still mad that she hadn’t killed a wolf last night. I hadn’t been able to look either Kyle or Aubrey in the eye all morning. They’d been dressed and waiting for me when I came out of the shower and I hurried myself up to go in for breakfast.

Moms and Pa looked at us strangely. Everybody seemed to look at me like I was some mentally fragile inmate on the verge of suicide.

Maybe I was.

I caught Kyle’s eye for a second and he blushed out to his ears and put his head back down toward his plate.

Pa filled his coffee cup and pointed at me. He turned and went to his office. I followed. He closed the door behind us. He almost never closed the office door.

“Wolves,” Pa said as he sat in his leather chair. At least he hadn’t gone to his desk. I sat at the edge of the couch.

“They’re gone,” I said. I struggled to regain the crystal clarity I’d had when I explained it to Miranda. Wolf and Raven? The icons of Indian legends. In the harsh light of day, in my own body, it seemed far-fetched to me.

“And you and Kyle?” he asked.

“We went traveling at the same time, but not with the wolves. We were gone a long time. Maybe a couple months. It was the first time we’d actually traveled together at the same time.”

“And now Aubrey knows,” Pa said. I shook my head. He let out a big puff of air like he was suddenly deflating or something. “She knows something. I warned you some time ago. If she’s important to you, you have to talk to her—tell her.”

“I don’t know how.”

“I don’t think she’s going to give you an option. You get your brother and go tell her. Kids will take care of the horses today.”

I got up and left. Kyle and Aubrey had already gone back to our apartment.


I found them sitting on opposite ends of the couch. Both had their arms folded. Kyle was looking down at his knees. Aubrey was staring at me as I walked in.

“All right. You’re both here. Now tell me,” she demanded. “I want to know what the fuck is going on. It was all I could do last night to get you to consider both making love to me and letting me wake up between you. Before we could even do anything, we get attacked by a pack of wolves in the yard and you look like you’re talking to them. Then they all just fade away and we come back to the bedroom. I couldn’t get you to do anything. We just cuddled up in bed and went to sleep.” She was getting more wound up as she talked. Her chest was heaving as she took deeper breaths and kept steaming on. “This morning I wake up and we’re all naked. Kyle’s cock is pumping into me from behind and you’ve got your fingers in my pussy while I licked your nipples and fingered your clit. But I look up and the two of you are kissing. Not little kisses like you’ve always done. You were kissing as if he was pumping into you. You were making love with me in the middle. How long have you been lovers? How long have you been hiding this from me?” Her eyes sparkled with tears. I sighed.

“It’s not like that, honey. Not really. I owe you both an apology. I got carried away. I didn’t mean to use you like that, Aubrey. Please believe me,” I whispered.

“We both got carried away. We weren’t expecting to be here. There. Like that,” Kyle added.

“There’s always been something. I always suspected it was that you were in love with each other and couldn’t admit it. But I’m not buying what you’re selling. There’s more than that and I want to know it all. I want to know what really happened.” Aubrey was determined and Pa had just told me I had to tell her. I took a deep breath. She was going to look at me the same way Kyle and I looked at Pa when he told us.

“We’re time travelers,” I said. “When the wolves left last night, so did we. Our minds. Or a part of us. We got plunked down in our hosts just as they were saying their wedding vows. We were in their heads as they were making love. We didn’t realize we were back.”

“Time travelers? What do you think I am?”

We got her calmed down enough to start from the beginning. Told her that Pa was a time traveler and our response when he told us was the same as hers. It took us all day. We went into Caitlin’s room that used to be mine and showed her the map and where we’d been. I’d written on the map in black Sharpie. Kyle had used a blue one. There were more marks on the map in red, but they didn’t make any sense to me. I figured the kids must have decided to play games on it.

I confessed.

I cried while I told her about killing three men and a woman. I told her about meeting with Wolf and finally pointed to my throat where he’d licked me last night. She looked at my neck. My scars were so faint as to be unnoticeable. Aubrey kind of glazed over when she flopped back on the sofa and listened as Kyle and I filled her in on the rest of our story. Miranda, Jason, and Katie. How the five of us had married together and ultimately come to the threesome that had ended in our bed this morning.


The only sound in the room was the three of us sniffling. Kyle at one end of the sofa and Aubrey at the other. I sat in our only soft chair. It wasn’t that comfortable and I wanted to hold my girlfriend in my arms. She wouldn’t look at me or Kyle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.