Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

32 That Which God Hath Joined

Time Travel Sex Story: 32 That Which God Hath Joined - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

“ ... IN SICKNESS and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?”

“I do,” I said. I turned to my right and looked at Jason Wardlaw. I could see my brother looking out of his eyes.

“Do you, Jason Wardlaw, take Miranda Lewis to be your lawfully wedded wife; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?”

“I do.” It was Jason’s voice but all I could still see was Kyle.

“Forasmuch as Miranda and Jason have consented together in holy matrimony, and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining of hands and the giving of rings, by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you man and wife. That which God hath joined together, let no man rend asunder. You may kiss the bride,” the preacher said.

Somewhere as I was lost in his lips, I heard the bellows of the pump organ puff and a joyous chorus rang out. Yet I felt a familiar presence and was aware of Katie’s hand held in mine. We turned to face the few people who came to wish us well and walked down the aisle arm-in-arm. No one commented to us as Katie climbed the stairs to our apartment with us.


“Husband Ramie,” Katie whispered. “Are you truly with us in our marriage?” I tried to answer but Miranda kept her voice.

“Katie, dear, Ramie is here and when you and I make love it will be as the three of us in holy matrimony. But before you and we have our moment of bliss, with which we are already familiar, we must discover how to please our husband,” Miranda said. She kissed Katie softly and I felt the genuine love that had developed between the two women. It was not just me.

You will find Jason has ideas in that regard.

“Friend Ramie, how many weddings did we just have?” Miranda asked silently. “I fear our wedding bed will be crowded.”

Miranda!

We giggled as Jason turned to look in my eyes and I was lost in his kiss once again. How many of us, indeed? I could still hear the echo of the preacher’s voice declaring, “That which God hath joined...” My lips left Jason’s and he turned his head only a fraction to capture Katie’s mouth. I was so glad that we had joined together in courtship all the way back in Omaha. I had no discomfort seeing Jason kiss my wife.

“I do not know how to ... what to do,” Jason gasped. “My wives. My loving Miranda. My sweet, sweet Katie. Now that we are wed...” He was truly at a loss. Of course, the church would only recognize Jason and Miranda as husband and wife, but Katie was as married to us as we were. Even the people in church saw us sitting on either side of Jason every Sunday morning. But now that we were truly together, none of us had a good idea as to how to do it. And we were all just a little frightened.

“Do you wish me to leave you alone while you ... consummate your marriage?” Katie asked quietly. I grabbed hold of my lover before she could back away and kissed her with ferocity.

“No, Katie. We have shared each other’s love for four years. Do not abandon me. Let us find a way to share this time, as well,” I said. “Perhaps we could make ourselves a bit more comfortable. Say, by removing our shoes so we do not scrape each other.”

We worked on it. For once, corsets worked to our advantage. Neither Katie nor I could bend enough to remove our own shoes. Jason gallantly knelt before us as we sat in the fireside chairs and unlaced our shoes, as Katie and I giggled, and pulled our skirts up a little higher than strictly necessary. His touch, as he took our invitation to caress our calves and rub our feet, was electric.

“Stockings, too,” I whispered. He looked up into my eyes as he rolled the silk stockings down and for the first time touched skin that was not my hand or face. Katie moaned as Jason stroked her skin. As quickly as we could manage it, the two of us set about removing Jason’s boots.

And then we just kept going.

Bit by bit we revealed our lovers, laughing through the unlacing of corsets and unbuttoning of Jason’s union suit. Jason bent to whisper in my ear as Katie and I reclined on the bed in our bloomers and chemises.

“My friend is encouraging me to remove all our clothing,” he said. I could see the red flush in his cheeks. “Is that the proper way?”

“We are not whores. We are your wives. In the brothels, I am told, they simply pull up their skirts and plunder their sex. The privilege of a husband is to have all of us. And our privilege is to have all of you,” Miranda said. “Please, my loving husband, help me to remove Katie’s chemise. She has such wonderful, proud little breasts that I cannot help but worship them when I see them.”

It made it easier for us to work two on one. With both Jason and I removing Katie’s last articles of clothing it was a simple step to turn to my garments. We three finally lay on the bed, naked and gasping, as we kissed each other and let our hands explore for the first time.

I’d caught glimpses of Kyle’s cock as he brought Aubrey to me or vice versa. But I’d never been confronted with a fully erect and ready penis. Certainly it was beyond Miranda’s experience and our heart was attempting to escape our chest. I pulled Jason’s hand to my privities and let him touch the wetness he found there. He did not need my guidance to locate the center of my pleasure. I had a feeling he was getting guidance from elsewhere.

“Jason. Husband. Cover me. Make me truly your wife. Please be gentle. But make me yours. I am ready.”

Jason moved between my legs. Katie scooted closer to us and reached to hold Jason’s cock at the entrance to my body.

“Yes!” Miranda hissed as he tore through the remnants of her maidenhead. I clutched him to me, holding him still while I adjusted to this new intrusion. I was full—stretched. In my other life, Aubrey had inserted a vibrator in me on occasion. That life was forgotten in the instant that Jason entered me. There had always been a kind of double-vision with both Miranda and my perceptions held separately. But in this instant, we were truly one person. We shared the joy. We shared the love. And as Jason moved through my slippery channel, we shared the orgasm that ripped through our body and the tears that fell from our eyes. “I love you. I love you,” I wept as I felt his seed flow into me. I looked into his eyes and saw the love, not only of Jason, but of Kyle. I came again.


It was not as awkward to shift the focus to Katie as I feared. As we basked in the afterglow, she covered our faces with kisses. Jason lifted himself from me and slipped to the other side of Katie so that she and I could embrace. I kept my fingers in her snatch to work her to a frenzy and as I kissed her lips, Jason covered her strong back with kisses. I pushed Katie to her back and grasped Jason’s reawakened cock to pull him to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.