Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

16 Pioneers

Time Travel Sex Story: 16 Pioneers - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

I WAS no more equipped for the life of a pioneer than Miranda was— either mentally or physically. I didn’t know half what was needed, even though I’d researched the USGS maps and the Internet non-stop while I was waiting to travel again. I could use an Internet connection right now. I wanted to talk to Kyle and thought about the number of nights we’d spent Skyping each other from our rooms. I missed Aubrey. I missed sex.

We met few people as we traveled. The region had been ‘settled’ for almost fifty years, but the population was sparse. Most people kept to themselves and when possible we camped near, or even in, the few small towns we passed. Most had no difficulty with us setting up our lean-to at the edge of town and getting water from the common well.

When people chatted with us, we kept to the story of being displaced from Mississippi and traveling to Kansas City to join my aunt, Dolly Lewis. I figured that no one would know Miranda’s mother and if someone happened to know her, we’d be able to speak intelligently about what her plans were.

I underestimated the number of winding detours we had to take getting through the Ozark Mountains and around or across the many rivers and streams. I scouted during our pauses but still had to backtrack a couple of times. Through it all, I kept seeing the shadow of a wolf pacing us. Twice, I’d aimed the rifle at it and then found nothing there. I felt I was being stalked. Perhaps my spirit was not meant to escape the attack that killed me.

It took us two months to reach Springfield and we spent three glorious nights in a hotel. We even ordered a bath in our room. It was unheard of luxury for us. Katie insisted that I bathe first as the ‘man of the house.’ I laughed at her and before she’d finished scrubbing my back, I got her naked and in the tub with me.

We were both lean. My tits poked out more than hers. It was nice to set the girls free. I’d kept them from being obvious in my buckskins by binding them and padding the shoulders. That had the added advantage of protecting my shoulder a little when I used the rifle. The first time I’d used it, I was bruised for a week.

I was afraid that when Miranda came back to her body, she would like it even less than when she left. I refused to accept that she would not come back. The hardships of the road, pushing and pulling at the wagon, carrying water, and practicing with the Colt had hardened my muscles. Katie had hardened as well, but she was still a lithe girl. I guess that was why I got a little carried away when I was scrubbing her and spent more than enough time washing her breasts. Her hard little nipples poked into the palm of my hand and she leaned back against me.

“Do you wish to take your pleasure, husband?” she whispered. Oh shit! Over the months, we’d often hugged each other, given little kisses, and slept cuddled together on the hard ground. This wasn’t the first time I’d caressed her breasts and I’d woken up in the night on more than one occasion to find her hand on mine. But that was just the companionship of the road. Wasn’t it?

“Katie, sweetheart, as you can well feel, I am not really a man. I cannot give you that kind of pleasure. And I am not truly your husband.”

“Yet, I know we have both found pleasurable sensations holding each other,” she said kissing my cheek. “And I have found a way to enjoy my own company, though it embarrasses me to say it.”

“Don’t be embarrassed,” I chuckled. “It is the world’s oldest pastime. I am glad you have found pleasure in yourself on our long lonely journey.” She turned her face and her lips met mine. In a few moments, our kiss had exceeded the fond pecks we had become accustomed to. She was inexperienced, but a quick learner when I touched her lips with my tongue. The caress of her hand on my breast sent shivers up my spine.

We got out of the tepid water and used the sheets provided for us to dry each other carefully. Then Katie led me to the bed and pulled back the blankets. She lay on her back with her legs slightly parted and beckoned to me.

“Come to me, husband. I am yours, Demon Ramie.” Miranda will kill me. I lay with Katie and began kissing her with rising passion as our hands explored each other. I knew what turned Aubrey on but didn’t depend on that. I sought out each of the places that caused a flush to deepen on Katie’s chest and her breath to quicken. And at last I dipped into her thick bush and slid through her wet folds as she gasped into my mouth. Her prominent clit wasn’t difficult to find and once I started to rub it she rose rapidly, moaning into my mouth as she stiffened and shook in her first orgasm administered by another’s hand.

“Are you all right, Katie?”

“I love you, husband. I know one day we may take men to us, but you are my first love. Let me return to you what you have given to me.” She covered my body with kisses, finding new ways to suckle my teats. The thinness and hardness of my body seemed to leave my nerves much closer to the surface. Everything tingled. I’d found the things that turned Miranda on by rubbing off an orgasm when I thought I was unobserved. I’d become pretty good at keeping quiet and not moving while I came with Katie holding my breast early in the morning.

When her fingers started exploring my pubes, she found me every bit as wet as I’d found her. I moved my hand over hers and guided her fingers to exactly the spot I liked best and lifted her lips from my nipple to my mouth. I held her tightly as she found ways to touch me that I had not tried and I kissed her passionately. Oh yes! My orgasm was building as I gripped her bare ass and pulled her to me. I screamed out, ignoring the way it ripped through my throat. My eyes were closed but I sensed the flicker at our open window.

Awkawkawkawk.


I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please don’t send me away again, Demon Ramie. I am so sorry. Please let me come home.

“Miranda?”

Demon Ramie. Dear sweet Friend Ramie. I am sorry I was angry. Please let me stay with you forever.

“You’re back! Oh Miranda, I am so glad you have come back.”

Katie, completely unaware of what was going on in my head, had redoubled her efforts on my pussy and my body was rapidly reaching its second climax.

You have used my fingers in my privities to call me back. Oh, thank you, Friend Ramie. I feel the pressure and I feel ... I am ... Oh!

“Oh my god!” I gasped. I clasped Katie’s head against my bosom where she was clamped down on my nipple as I shuddered through the orgasm. “That was so wonderful!”

Miranda had nearly passed out inside my head with the intensity of the climax. She was about to get another surprise.

“Don’t freak out, honey, but those aren’t my fingers in our privities.”

What? But they are so ... Who else... ?

“Little Katie and I have been making love.”

A woman? How? How did you even have time?

“Miranda, how long have you been gone?”

Just a few minutes. Maybe two hours at the most.

“Welcome to the world of time travel. It has been over two months here.”

Two months? Two months of my life gone?

“Shh. Gentle, love. Look into your memories. You will discover all that has happened. All that I have done is in your memory now that you are back.” I could feel her going back through the days as if she had been here living them. In turn, I felt her opening so I could see what she had been through in the past two hours of her consciousness.

I sat straight up in bed.

“Kyle!” I shouted as the image hit me from Miranda’s memories. “Aubrey. Moms. Pa!” I felt Katie’s grip tighten around me.

It was horrid. I awoke and opened my eyes. Pain bit into my throat and I was surrounded by strange beings. Some were only as big as my hand. And the boy with yellow hair. The black-haired girl lying next to me. A squawking noise and wild people breaking into the room. I was so frightened I passed out again. And then you ... or Katie ... you were calling me back into my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.