Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

12 Aubrey

Time Travel Sex Story: 12 Aubrey - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

I WAS SURE Moms and Pa knew Aubrey was sleeping with Kyle. I don’t know why she kept sneaking back into my room after they were done. It was Halloween and had been two weeks since I’d last traveled to visit Miranda. I wasn’t as frantic this time as I’d been the last time I left her. She was safe for a while; I was sure.

Aubrey and Kyle were especially long and noisy that night. I couldn’t help myself. I stripped and found I was already pretty juicy. It was damned near too cold to keep my window cracked open, but I saw the old raven out there. I was sure that when I came he’d call me. Seemed he liked watching me, the avian pervert. When Aubrey went off for the third time and I heard Kyle moaning like he was in agony, my orgasm ripped through me with such force I lay there in bed shaking for ten minutes. I’d kicked all the covers onto the floor and was still sweating.

The old raven nodded his head in appreciation but never said anything. I was still spread-eagle on my bed showing myself to God and everybody an hour later when Aubrey slipped in.

“Oh my God!” she said when she caught sight of me. “You look like an open invitation.”

“You knocked me out,” I complained without moving. “How do you stand it when you come like that? Aub, you’re Superwoman.” I didn’t care if she looked at my body or even if she saw my dripping pussy. I was still sweating and reliving that incredible come. Aubrey dropped her robe and crawled across the bed toward me. I could feel my nipples tightening, looking at the feral expression on her face. She lowered her lips to mine and then our tongues met. The whole time she was dragging one of her big titties across mine and making my nipples ache. Why did I never think of this when I suggested Kyle date her?

“You taste funny,” I said when we broke our kiss.

“Oh. Oops.” She dropped her face and in the dim light, I was sure she was blushing. “Sorry.”

“What?” I asked.

“Um ... I gave Kyle a blowjob to send him off to sleep.”

“A blowjob?” The horror dawned on me. “Aubrey! You fed me my own brother’s sperm? Yuck!”

“No! I swallowed all of that. I just didn’t think of rinsing the taste out of my mouth.”

“Ew! Gross.”

“Aw, it’s not that bad.”

“Well, if you want to kiss me afterward, rinse your mouth out first.” She jumped up and ran to the refrigerator as I watched her cute ass bouncing in rhythm with her tits. She grabbed a bottle of water and rinsed her mouth out thoroughly. I still hadn’t moved. She stalked back toward the bed.

“Now can I kiss you some more?”

“Oh hell, yes,” I moaned. I really liked this kissin’ stuff.

Somewhere in the middle of it, Aubrey threw her left leg over mine and pushed it up against my wet pussy. My hips sort of lunged forward when she made contact and I caught my breath. I felt her short hairs sliding up my thigh in the same rhythm. We’d woken up a few times holding each other, usually with one of us grabbing the other’s breast. But this was the first time I looked straight into her eyes as I lifted my hand and felt the smooth soft skin of her tit yield to it.

“Is it okay, Rames?” she whispered.

“Your tit is perfect,” I breathed back at her and caressed her lips with my tongue again.

“I mean ... everything.” There were tears in her eyes and I knew mine were running, too. I kissed her cheek as one escaped and ran toward her nose.

“As long as ‘everything’ means you’re gonna make love to me. Yes, honey. It’s so okay.”

Saying that sent a shiver down my spine. I’d just asked my best friend—my brother’s lover—to fuck me. I was almost seventeen years old and no one else had ever touched me down there. I could feel how slick my juices were making her thigh as she continued to slide it up and down my pussy. And I could feel the gentle scrape of her pubes as she slicked up my side with her wetness. I caressed her breast and flicked her nipple a little as she whined into my mouth. Her fingers pinched at my nipples and I felt like a thousand volts of electricity connected my tit with my puss. We were no longer pretending to accidentally brush against each other, waking up in the morning holding a tit. We’d agreed to make love.

My heart was racing a few hundred beats a minute. I pressed my lips against Aubrey’s and begged for her tongue in my mouth. I could feel her shaking against me—feel the pressure of her body lying on, moving against, mine. While her left hand played with my nipples, her right hand caressed my face and my hair. I squeezed her bottom and pulled her more tightly against me.

“Ramie?” Aubrey pulled back enough to look into my eyes, her brow furrowed and her lips quivering as she gasped for breath.

“Oh, Aubrey!” I screamed. I crushed her to me as my whole body convulsed. She cried out pushing hard against me.

Off in the distance I heard the call.

Awkawkawkawk. Knockknockknock.

Oh, go away, old crow.


It was our first time that night, but not our last time. Aubrey rolled off me far enough that I could breathe. She kept her leg across me, though.

“God, Ramie, that was as good as getting my cherry popped. I love you!”

“I love you, too, sweetheart. You came on my hipbone. Didn’t that hurt?”

“No. It was just right. Just enough pressure.” I slipped my hand down between us and ran it through the slippery fluid. I brought my hand to my nose and sniffed. I put my tongue out and licked my fingers.

“You always use a condom with Kyle, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah. We ain’t stupid. Why?”

“I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t going to get a mouthful of his come when I lick your pussy,” I giggled.

Aubrey moaned.


It was just dawn and I cuddled against my new lover. We were exhausted. I held her close. I was so afraid she’d disappear and I’d find out it was all a dream or that I’d get tugged out of my body again and end up in 1865. I’d begun to love Miranda, but I was in love with Aubrey. We kissed again and almost far off I heard that raven call again.

Awkawkawkawk. Knockknockknock.

Well, there went that theory. I thought every time he called I got sucked out of my body, but that was the second time tonight. There was something different about it, though. Maybe it was a different raven. They have a lot of different caws but I’d never heard Blackfeather use the knocking noise before. I could feel a little tug but it was like overhearing a conversation and knowing it wasn’t me he was talking to. I snuggled back against Aubrey and we finally went to sleep.


Kyle was antsy as a wild mustang when we finally dragged ourselves in to breakfast. Make that lunch. Moms were looking at the three of us with their eyebrows in their hairlines. The brats were snickering. Pa grabbed his sandwich and told Kyle he needed help on a stretch of fence Jess had reported was damaged. I was still eating when I heard the tractor start up and saw Kyle and Pa through the kitchen window. Kyle was looking back toward the house as he and Pa headed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.