Blackfeather
7 Lovers

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Time Travel Sex Story: 7 Lovers - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

“KYLE!” I called out.

“Oh, shit!” Aubrey was standing in the doorway. I was sitting on my bed propped up against our common wall with my hands in my panties and I’d just yelled out my brother’s name. Correct that. I wasn’t wearing panties. They dangled from my ankle and my t-shirt was bunched up beside me.

“Aubrey! You startled me. I was asleep.”

“Asleep and dreaming about your brother while you jill off. Ramie, that’s so sick.”

“It’s not like that. Honest. Aubrey, please don’t think that of me.” I started crying. “It’s not. It’s not.”

“Shit,” she said again.

She came over to the bed, pulled her clothes off, and crawled in. I was still crying and she reached out to hug me. It wasn’t the first time I’d been in bed with Aubrey. We’d had lots of sleep-overs. Sometimes she even stayed in my room all night. We’d hugged and cuddled with each other. We’d seen each other naked plenty of times and I was plenty envious of her beautiful body. But we’d never hugged each other ... naked. This could be even more embarrassing.

“I guess it wouldn’t be that bad if it was like that. I read that lots of brothers and sisters have a sexual attraction to each other. Tell me about what’s going through your head,” Aubrey whispered. “What are you thinking?”

“Just right now, I’m thinking what a total fox you are and how lucky my brother is,” I sniffed. “Honest, Aubrey. I wasn’t masturbating about my brother. When you guys go at it in his apartment, it’s like I can hear everything. I don’t mean to eavesdrop, but you sound so sexy I just get carried away.”

“So why’d you call out Kyle’s name when I walked in?”

“Oh.” I have to come up with something quick. “How long ago did you guys come in? Midnight?” She nodded. “It didn’t take you long to get started.” She giggled.

“We weren’t planning to come here, but we got so revved up I couldn’t stand it. I shouldn’t have barged in on you without letting you know,” she said.

“When you guys get going, it’s like having a porn video turned on. I thought I’d rub one off and then I’d be able to sleep, but it was really intense and I sort of wiped out. I was asleep and dreaming. You know we’ve had some wolf problems. I dreamed we were riding and a wolf was chasing us. It was really scary. There was a wolf coming at us from the side and I screamed at Kyle because he was going to get eaten.” There. That had enough elements of what had happened that I could live with it but there was absolutely no sexual connotation.

“So I’m a big bad wolf about to devour your brother,” Aubrey laughed.

“Aubrey! No!” I moaned. Shit! I can’t get anything right—even when I make it up.

“You know I’m going to get one of those dream books and find out what wolves and getting eaten by them means,” she said. “You did look kinda like you were having a nightmare. Or an orgasm. It’s hard to tell.” Aubrey cuddled down into the bed and pulled the covers over us.

“I know you’re my brother’s girlfriend, but the two of you are my best friends in the world. I love you.” I whispered as we nodded off to sleep.


I woke up so completely at peace it was amazing. I couldn’t remember a single dream. I was all warm and cozy spooned in front of Aubrey with her cheek on my neck and her hand softly petting my...

I sat up straight and Aubrey flopped onto her back, her breasts jiggling around and flattening slightly against her chest. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“Do we have to get up?” she moaned. “I was having such a nice dream.”

“Aubrey!” I hissed. “Just what were you dreaming?” She grinned.

“I’ve never done that before,” she said. “I mean wake up naked with someone. You know, Kyle and I have never slept together. We have sex until we’re exhausted and then either he goes home or I slip in here. Holding you and waking up touching you with my bare skin was so nice.”

“You were petting my boobs,” I whisper-shouted. She was really shocked. I could tell she didn’t realize she was playing with me. I agreed that waking up naked with her was a nice feeling, but maybe we shouldn’t do that anymore.

“Oh my god! I’m sorry, Ramie. I didn’t know I was doing that. I didn’t mean to violate you. You must think I’m some kind of horrid lesbian!”

“Aubrey! What’s horrid about lesbians? Criminy! You don’t think Mom Mar and Mom Ash are horrid, do you? I’m not saying you are or aren’t a lesbian, or bi like they are, but it wouldn’t be horrid. That’s a terrible thing to say.”

“I’m sorry. That’s not what I meant. I don’t know what the hell I meant. I never even think about them, you know, being together. That doesn’t bother me. I mean, I was just upset that I was doing something without your permission and that was horrid of me. Not that if we were interested it would be a bad thing.”

That gave me pause. I looked at Aubrey. Her black hair and tan face with sleepy eyes. Her full round breasts. Her flat tummy. While I was looking her over, she flipped the sheet back and uncovered herself all the way down.

“I’m sorry.”

“Go ahead and look. I was feeling you up. Least I can do is give you an eyeful,” she said. She had a tuft of dark hair that concealed her pussy lips. She had wide hips and shapely legs. I breathed a huge sigh.

“I guess I was just curious. I didn’t mean to make a big issue out of looking at you, but damn, you are pretty,” I said. “I mean, I told Kyle that when I suggested you get together, but it’s been a while since eighth grade gym class. You are really pretty.” I was being a little too effusive. I shut up. We both got out of bed and started getting dressed. I was pretty sure Aubrey was looking at me as much as I’d looked at her, so I didn’t rush getting my panties on.

“Do you ever think about it, Ramie?” she asked quietly. “I mean about other women?”

“You mean like sex?” I said. She nodded. “You know, except when you and Kyle are pounding each other in the next room, about the only time I think about sex is when I’m rubbing one off so I can go to sleep. I mean, I fantasize about different guys. Maybe even double-teaming a guy, but not like actually going to bed with them.”

“Like who?” she giggled. I blushed.

“Well, maybe like Stan Armitage.”

“No! He’s so geeky!”

“Yeah, but if you put a bag over his head his body is pretty hot.”

“And gag him so you can’t hear his voice,” she laughed. “You’re right, though. From the neck down he’s not bad. Who gets to double-team him with you?”

“Well ... you.” I was really blushing and realized that we were just standing there in our panties. “I used to think about Shelby sometimes, but she got so snotty after she and Forrest got together that we haven’t spent any time together for months.”

“That didn’t go anyplace anyway. They fucked each other, got mad, and won’t speak to each other anymore. I’m so glad it wasn’t that way for Kyle and me. What do we do when we’re together with a guy?” We were sitting on the bed and I watched as she tucked her tits into her bra. I didn’t bother with one and just pulled on a t-shirt. “I wish I could do that. Sometimes I hate having big jugs.”

“I bet Kyle likes them.” I grinned as Aubrey smiled.

“Come on. What do you think about?”

“Um ... I don’t know. I guess we just do stuff to him. I don’t have a very good imagination. It’s usually enough to just imagine we’re there together and are going to have sex. It’s not like I write up whole stories about it. I think about us getting together and then I come and fall asleep.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.