Rockman
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

Cassie stood at the head of the stairs watching Ged's back as he strode out of the house and away, leaving the door wide open. She was trying to catch up with the heated exchange that had passed between them.

She had been woken by her mother from a deep sleep and this made her disoriented, tired and annoyed.

"Cassie," she had said, "Ged's downstairs asking for you. He looks upset and angry. You'd better go down and see what he wants."

A welter of ideas and emotions engulfed her. Cheryl had rung her the day before to tell her that she had sent Ged away with a flea in his ear.

So now he wants to talk! She thought angrily. He drives all this way on a Sunday morning to talk. No way am I interested; he fucks that woman all week and then he comes running when he finds I'm annoyed about his delay in seeing me. He used to be strong now he's a cheating weak little man like all the others. What right has he to be angry? Arrogant sod! He can bugger off.

So she had thrown on a tee shirt and jeans and had gone to go down the stairs. She had hesitated seeing him facing her up the stairs and looking angry. It had provoked her and she had stood still half way down, folded her arms and berated him about his girlfriend and told him to go.

Then she had turned and climbed the few stairs to the landing. Then he had called her name, and she stopped, and turned. She had told him she didn't want his feeble excuses, and then...

What had he said? She was a hypocrite? That she had accused him of sleeping with that blonde woman, so she could sleep with her boyfriend? Boyfriend? He was there last night? Why didn't he come to the house?

Then it dawned on her. He'd seen her with Liam, and had jumped to the wrong conclusion. More fool him. Don't go near him again? That would be easy. And he called her a hypocrite while he'd been fucking that decorator woman.

Anger gripped her anew and she went back to her bedroom. She stripped off the two articles of clothing she was wearing and wondered if she should go back to bed. She realised she was too wound up to sleep, and so showered and dressed for the day and the journey back to Cheryl's, and her job on the morrow.

She did not escape her mother. There she was at the bedroom door.

"Cassie darling, What was all that shouting about? Didn't sound like you were making it up with Ged."

"Mum, he told me he'd talk when he got back from the States. He's been back over a week and was in bed with his blonde girlfriend all week. I come home, and he runs after me. I told him to get lost. Then he had the gall to say I was a hypocrite because he saw me with Liam last night."

"So you explained who Liam was – why he came home with you?"

"No! He jumped to the wrong conclusion and ran off."

"But you had told him to get lost?"

"Yes but--"

"So he thought Liam was a boyfriend and you didn't enlighten him. Are you sure he was sleeping with this blonde girl? I mean you did ask him what was going on before you came home, and he did tell you he was with her?"

"Well, no."

"Cassie," her mother was exasperated. "You married Zak because you didn't know the truth about Ged. I'd have thought you would ask questions before acting after that fiasco!"

"Mother," Cassie exuded patience. "I know he was sleeping with her before he went to the States. So it stands to reason he was with her last week."

"But you don't know. You promised him you'd talk before taking action when he went on that tour, and you didn't. Look where it's got you. You thought he was sleeping with someone then, and you were wrong. Cassie, the man loves you. He came driving all this way to see you. Look what he did for us. All that money – he paid off your wedding!"

"That was for you and Dad. Not me."

"Don't be naïve, Cassie. He did it because he loves you."

"But he said he didn't want to see me ever again!"

"And you told him to get lost," her mother said patiently. "You're both like a couple of little kids! You both need all the facts. You went to the States to tell him how you felt. You were so happy when you came back because he had promised to talk to you. You're now going to let it all go when you don't know all the facts -- and neither does he!"

Silence, and an exchange of looks. Then Cassie hugged her mother, and turned to pack for the journey back.

She set off late in the afternoon and arrived after dark, but instead of going directly to Cheryl's, she called at Ged's house, only to find it locked up, dark and deserted. Disappointed she went on to Cheryl's, where her friend welcomed her with a hug and a kiss, but forbore from talking about Ged until Cassie had eaten and unpacked.

Then Cheryl guided Cassie to the sofa and sat her down. Cassie was puzzled but waited for what Cheryl had to tell her.

"Cassie," she asked gently, "how much longer will this have to go on?"

She shrugged her shoulders and sagged. "I don't know, Cheryl," she said. "We've been at sixes and sevens for such a long time. You know he came down and misunderstood my going with Liam to Dollar's place to visit him and Dollar. He wasn't to know that Liam was married to Dollar. So he was angry.

"I'd seen him with his blonde on Friday and shouted at him. I don't know where I stand – he was with her, there's no doubt about that. He didn't try to deny it. Mum persuaded me to see him and talk about things, but once again he's not at home. I'm starting to think it'd be better to cut loose and call it a day."

"He came here earlier this afternoon," said Cheryl. "His story is that he never promised to come and see you right away when he got back from the States, he went into some long rigmarole of meetings he had to go to. He came here yesterday morning. I yelled at him and he left.

Cassie sighed. "I don't know what to believe any more. I suppose I ought to see him then. I'll call tomorrow after work"

"Just get it sorted," said Cheryl. "This has gone on long enough. Either get together or finish it and move on."

Of course it was not going to happen. Cassie called at the house and again it was closed up and the same on the Tuesday. She tried to phone his home, but there was no reply and no answer machine. She tried his mobile but it was turned off – no voice mail option.

But next evening there was a development.

As she entered the living room, Cheryl had a number of newspapers in front of her. Cheryl looked up. "You'd better see this," she said and she was not happy.

Cassie sat down. Cheryl handed her the tabloid red top paper. It was from early in the week, and it was a show business report on Gerald Frobisher's concert. She shot a puzzled look at Cheryl.

"Read it all the way though," Cheryl told her, grimly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.