My Job Interview at the Foreign Office - Cover

My Job Interview at the Foreign Office

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anne is beginning at the bottom of the ladder but she has already found 3 suitable mentors to guide her at her new place of employment.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

I do so hope you readers will not mind if I don't tell you my real name because my daddy would be quite upset with me and my naughty behavior described in this written self-expose. I am usually not a bad girl because I was raised to be a proper young lady in all social settings. This particular situation at the well-respected Foreign Office was a first for me and I believe that somebody must have slipped something unnatural into my tea when I wasn't looking shortly before the interview started.

Let me start at the beginning because I don't want to leave you with the impression that I am a bad person with slutty character or rude impulses that I am unable to forestall.

You can think of me as Miss Jones and that is not too far from the truth because I do have cousins of that name and it is comfortable on the tongue. I have no problem using my correct first name because it is fairly common. The fact that I was given the name of Annette was of no consequence since I had always used the shortened "Anne" in all interaction with both friends and relatives. I responded in the affirmative to the appointment for a final interview for a position of some responsibility at the Foreign Office right after my graduation with honors from Oxford University.

I had not made many friends in my University years but at least I did not get into any trouble that seemed to plague the younger crowd.

I excelled at cross-country running and managed to win some competitions that were well stocked with bigger and stronger runners who all seemed miffed that I was able to win with my shorter than normal height and my slender legs. One blonde girl who was originally from one of those former Soviet Republics that seemed to grow tall blondes with athletic abilities even had the temerity to spit in my face while I was still trying to catch my breath after the finish. When we got into the dressing rooms just subsequent to the medal ceremony, I cornered her in the shower and pulled her hair so hard that she fell to her knees right in front of me. I saw that her attitude changed right away and she started to cry like a baby just lost its nipple.

The other girls had already dressed and left so I took advantage of the situation and Kristina's submissiveness to allow her to address my fanny with her big plump Nordic lips. I have to admit that that moment of supreme ecstasy was more rewarding than winning the silly race. Needless to say, Kristina and I became close friends and you can be assured that I gave her the same treatment that she gave me on more than one occasion.

Please don't think that I am a boy-hating lesbian bitch or anything like that. In fact, one of my greatest pleasures was to get on my knees for one of our male team members to reward them for their excellent performance in the sports competitions with the other schools. I always felt that it was the sort of thing that is expected of pretty female student fans to offset the customary closed knees attitude of the posh girls most of them had for girlfriends.

In a sense, I imagine I would qualify as being a "posh" girl as well but I didn't see myself in that way. I always strived to mingle with the masses and would sometimes dress down and visit a pub to drink beer with the young men who worked in the factory or even down in the railroad yards. They were a rough sort with lots of juicy dirty words in their vocabulary and I did my very best to keep up with them in the crudities making them think I was just another bird with loose lips and even looser labia.

My favorite exercise in these excursions was to allow one of the lads to lead me into the side alley and present his cock for my oral attentions. Rather than being offended at being called a slut and a bitch in that position, I reveled at the oral degradation and it made me so wet and tingly down low that I often went into satisfactory orgasms with my throat being layered with creamy cum. They were all virile and enthusiastic in their use of my mouth and I didn't object if they wanted to use my bum in the most disgraceful manner right out in public even if it were in a darkened empty alleyway. My only fear was that my father would find out and he would give it to me good over his knee until I became "a good girl" once again. He was merciless in his discipline and I have to admit in some ways I missed his corrections because I knew he was only doing it for my own good.

I never confided my nocturnal activities to any of my University acquaintances and certainly never told Kristina who was really quite the "stuck-up" bitch who wouldn't understand at all.

My favorite professor was Doctor Johnson who took it upon himself to tutor me in the nuances of English Literature. Poor Doctor Johnson was married to a foul-mouthed bitch with a bum so wide that she had to walk sideways through most doorways. The creature was friendly in her own way but I took an instant dislike to her because I saw she was giving me that look that told me she would like to see what I was hiding under my sweater and University skirt. I felt sorry for poor Doctor Johnson because I was certain she was cuckolding him with any agreeable female graduate student willing to taste her middle-aged fanny.

I was in Doctor Johnson's rooms being "tutored" one late afternoon when he confessed he wanted to insert his cock into my fanny without further delay. I was a bit frightened but allowed him to lower my knickers and place me into the proper angle for full penetration. It was a fine exercise fraught with the fear of being found out by one of the school staff because the tutors were under strict instructions not to lock their entries when in the process of tutoring one of the students. I was nicely tingled by his explosion and explored his trim buttocks with my greedy fingers as he drained himself deep inside me grunting like a pig the entire time. That didn't bother me at all because it was so out of character for his mature and well-mannered personality.

I think his wife suspected our activities and she made a point of keeping him a bit closer to her whenever I was around. I left the University with some regret that we were unable to move from pure lust to that sense of romance that always seemed to allude me in my relations with either males or females.

My father was so proud of me earning the interview at the Foreign Office that he gave me the keys to a new red sports car with an engine that made a nice deep growling sound when I shifted gears. I took Kristina for a ride and drove with one hand on the wheel and the other buried between her legs the entire journey. I think she managed to cum several times before we made it to the center of town and I held my wet fingers up to my nostrils inhaling her feminine scents finding it stirred my passion down deep in my fanny and I couldn't wait until we returned to our rooms to show her the depths of my passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.