If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

“My mum doesn’t believe I’m marrying Faysie,” grinned Alice. “She’s so confused!”

“We should all marry Faysie,” giggled Kimie.

We were lying in bed early on Saturday morning, half exhausted and half still on a high. The parents had managed to grab an excited, anxious word with each of their daughters, before letting them celebrate together with a sleepover at Band HQ. Not that sleepovers at Band HQ were exactly unusual.

Now after a lot of assorted sex Faye was lying on me, heavy and happy, while I caressed her fine, translucent skin. Kimie was next to us, lying half on Sienna and half on Alice.

“My dad wanted to know if we’re all lesbians,” sniggered Senzie.

“I know!” Alice was equally delighted to have wound all the parents up. “I said: ‘What’s wrong with it?’ and they were all like: ‘Oh nothing, nothing!’ Hahaha.”

“I said we’re a bi band,” Senzie smiled, “and they didn’t get it so I had to explain about boy bands and then they were all like ‘tut tut’ but thinking it’s a game or a phase we’re going through or a gimmick or something.”

“It’s so cool as a bit of identity,” grinned Kimie. “I think we’re the only one. And it’s sexy and taboo but everyone has to be politically correct about it at the same time!” She shuffled and lay her head on Faye’s back. I felt Faye liking it. It lasted a couple of minutes, till Kimie’s drive kicked in: “I’m going to copy the audio of last night and post some of it,” she said. “You coming Lissie, to take it and the cameras back to the media nerds with me, and get them going with the editing?”

“Yeah, we want Fake Power up any time yesterday don’t we? It really seriously worked I thought. And Keep Messin Round.”

Alice and Kimie headed off to the bathroom.

Senzie grinned at Faye and stroked her shoulder. Faye rolled over to face her, reached and stroked a pert C-cup. Senz mmmmed in pleasure and combed through Faye’s long hair, ending on her waist, then stroked up onto her hip, while Faye’s broad, sensitive hand roamed slowly over her bandmate’s tits, across her neck and up into her soft curly hair.

“It’s all cos of you,” Sienna told Faye, “you know that don’t you?”

“Me?” gasped Faye.

“Mmmm. It was you who got Alice together with Douglas, and into bi, she told me, and then Kimie and that got me into it as well. Cos you’re just so touchable and sexy and love being loved and you’re so loving. And you bring out the best in everyone, like making us all want to be nice and get on together and do things together. We weren’t into girls but you make it feel so right. Just natural, being caring and loving.”

She kissed Faye on the lips. “And you gave us our bullying theme too and you even loved being on the bike with Alice and finished off the band with being an awesome drummer, which is totally vital for rock band, and, well, just everything. Even with the name it was you who came up with ‘rhythm’.” She kissed Faye again, and kept kissing, which stopped Faye saying she didn’t know.

I rolled over behind Faye, feeling the warm, soft skin all down, and reached over to fondle her plump left breast, making her groan happily through her nose. I toyed with the erect nipple for a minute, moved up to kiss and nuzzle her neck, then nudged her to roll onto her back. She broke the kiss with Sienna and opened her legs so that Senzie and I could play with her pussy for a while, keeping her on the brink for a few tricky minutes, till she couldn’t be contained any longer and launched into her trademark writhing, shuddering orgasm. They seem to last longer than ever these days, perhaps because they’ve become linked with belonging.

Senzie and I shared a look over Faye’s trembling body, and when the cum had finally faded Senz clambered across and straddled me. She mostly likes to start off cowgirl then roll over to get finished missionary. It’s a fun thing between us. She sank her fit teen pussy down over my tingling cock and began to grind her clit around on me.


The rest of the weekend was spent on band things. The girls worked on the various accounts, and practised and started a new song, while I researched band promotion, record labels, and going touring.

On Sunday afternoon, for a break, we went to the park, and Alice and Faye did some skateboarding while Kimie and Senzie and I did a circuit with the dogs. The sun shone and the spring air made everything seem possible. We ran into Tim, who was walking Flossie. The dogs were thrilled to meet fellow lurchers and they all had a great time sniffing each other. Tim eyed up my two hot teen companions as I made the introductions, and gave me a meaningful grin.

“Well the dogs are a start, I suppose,” he smirked.

“Doug’s our manager,” sharp little Kimie sensed roughly what was being referred to, “we’re a band.”

“Oh that’s interesting,” Tim’s social skills were up to it, “what sort of music do you play?”

A pleasant chat ensued while the dogs sniffed and wagged, and we strolled on together. After a while Alice and Faye appeared on their boards and were duly introduced, to Tim’s growing amusement since evidently he recognised both of them. Well Alice was introduced; Faye was finishing a call on her phone, telling Mandy or Derek about it all by the sound of it.

“The shorts?” she was sounding uncertain, though that wasn’t unusual of course. The person on the other end said something approving, evidently, and I listened casually to Faye’s helpful side of the conversation.

“Thanks, they were just for the gig really...

“Well not normally, no...

“Well, not a skirt either...

“Oh we don’t wear anything, when we play, when we’re practising I mean...

“Oh yes, in the pub I always would, just...

“Oh yes and a T-shirt...

“Oh ... Well we practice like that, to make it sexy, so we sound sexy, cos rock is supposed to be isn’t it...

“Yes really...

“Well we’re all together anyway, I mean bi, cos we’re a bi band...

“Yes like that...

“Yes honestly...

“Oh only in our dungeon, it’s all private...

“Well it’s a cellar really we just call it that...

“Well it’s our headmaster’s, I mean, he’s our manager...

“Oh he is but it’s not our school, we don’t go to school any more, it’s a different school anyway...

“I’m sixteen, and Senz. Kimie’s seventeen now and Alice is eighteen...”

It finally dawned on me this wasn’t a friend she was talking to. I grabbed her phone. “Hello, this is Douglas Reynolds,” I said, trying to sound mature, calm and in control. “I’m the band manager.”

I heard a well-spoken, determined young woman trying to contain her excitement: “I’m Nicole Carpentier, at MailOnline. I’m following up on Twitter hashtag ‘rhythmngirlz’ which I’ve been sent, with hashtag ‘bullying’? The email on your website seems to be unmanned over the weekend but someone who knows Faye tweeted, and gave me her number? It seems, er, extremely interesting and I’m wondering if we could do an interview.”

“Interview?” I was unprepared. In all the excitement I’d forgotten to charge my phone, unlike Alice, Kimie and Sienna of course, who instantly began checking theirs. “Our band? Rhythm n Girlz?” There isn’t another band with that name, we’d checked.

“This photo has two girls kissing, on stage,” continued Nicole, “and this one has them on motorbikes in leather miniskirts and tight shorts. Is it true you’re actually a school headmaster and they’re school-age girls and you have them playing NUDE in a DUNGEON under your house? And they’re all bisexual? Seriously?”

“It was just a friendly peck to celebrate a successful gig,” I said. “Oh just a moment please.” I put my finger over the end of the phone while my mind panicked, then tried to arrange the elements of triumph and disaster into something I could deal with.

Should I deny the nude thing? This was the Daily Mail. Jesus Christ. They were going to publish ‘Headmaster Rocks NUDE Bisexual Schoolgirl Band ORGY in his DUNGEON’ and the rest of it, then my denial if I gave one. Nothing on earth would prevent that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.