If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

Kimie turned out to be the Japanese-looking girl, who is in fact half Chinese and half Korean, as Alice told us. Senz is short for Sienna, the curly-haired one who was even sexier now she was relaxed. They were each brought over by their long-suffering parents, with the family hatches crammed with keyboards, guitars, amps and speakers.

“This is my fiancée Faye,” Alice made the introductions with a certain glee, “and this is our landlord Douglas.”

The parents had arrived together, and knew each other, so they stayed for a friendly drink while the girls carried everything down to the cellar. The parents had coped remarkably well with news of the lesbian teen engagement, perhaps because, as per Alice’s plan, it suggested they weren’t doing anything with me.

“You must be a very tolerant landlord,” the Korean father smiled.

“I can always flee upstairs,” I joked. “And they might be worth listening to, who knows.”

“At least it’ll get Sienna out of her room,” said her mother. “The hours she spends, sitting in those headphones nodding her head playing along to something. She doesn’t even notice we’ve looked in half the time.”

“Kimie is just the same!” Kimie’s mother chipped in with her anxieties, and they all had another drink while they shared their many fears for their young offspring. I smiled and sympathised, talked about channelling their energy, and by the time they left they were all relaxed about leaving their precious daughters in my house.

An erratic bass riff thudded through the floor, followed by a drumbeat. Soundproofing is only relative. The beat stopped, started again, changed. A guitar wail joined in, and some keyboards. Everything stopped. A faint guitar riff. More drumbeat, which stopped again.

I gave up and went up to the bedroom, where the noise was just about bearable. I settled on the bed to watch a movie on my phone, and was quite into it and half way through when Faye came in. I saw immediately that she was a bit sad.

“Had enough?” I patted the bed next to me.

“There isn’t really anything for me to do,” she told me as she settled and leaned in with my arm round her. “The drum machine is all complicated and Kimie can just do it in a second. And they’re trying things, you know, with each other, talking to each other...”

“I see what you mean,” I sympathised. What could she do? Why hadn’t I seen this coming? Faye is the least resilient person in the world when it comes to belonging.

To be going on with I kissed her, undressed her, and made love with her. It is what she’s best at, after all. I span it out for an hour. We were lying cuddling when we heard steps coming up the stairs, and Alice talking.

“This is the bedroom,” she said as she flung the door open, making me glad we were under the quilt as her teen bandmates peered in.

“It’s quite rock ‘n roll that you all sleep together,” grinned Kimie, walking confidently into the room with her dark thick-stranded hair flowing round her ass. Her skin is fantastically clear and smooth. “And that you’re a headmaster but you’ve had like hundreds of schoolgirls.”

“It’s not hundreds,” I smiled at the cocky girl. She was so slim, with hardly any tits, not much of a waist, or ass, or shape at all really, but close up she was beautiful. It was written all over her face that she’d always been beautiful, grown up being beautiful, and everybody had always smiled at her. She grinned at me and Faye.

“How many is it then?” Tiny, beautiful, and sharp as a tack.

“I would never count.”

“Too many to count then. Anyway I can see how. But d’you guys want to come down and have a listen? We’ve got a bit of a song, we think.”

“Okay,” I smiled, noting that it had been Kimie and not Alice who’d asked. I waited, but she stood there; in a tee, short skirt, multicoloured leggings and trainers.

“Alice says you have the hottest body,” she told me cheerfully. I sensed Alice looking intently. Setup. Or a test, more accurately.

“You want to see it?” I asked casually. Alice grinned.

“If you’re not too shy that would be cool,” Kimie was grinning too.

“No touching.” I rolled out of bed and stood up, on the far side from the door and Sienna, leaving Faye covered.

“Are you afraid I might hurt you?” The gorgeous little madam was looking me up and down.

“I don’t know you that well yet,” I smiled. Sienna was giving me a good ogling too, but from behind Alice.

“You are a bit freaking cool,” said Kimie, “watcha think Senzie?”

“Yeah I think so,” Sienna grinned back, looking directly at my dangling cock.

“What we’re thinking,” said Alice, “is we’ve recorded a track with us just there in clothes, and now we could do it again, but with you two having sex, and see if that makes it sound any different.”

“You’ve left it a bit late,” I said.

“Yeah,” Alice considered it, “we’ve only just thought of it.”

“Still you could kiss and cuddle,” suggested Sienna. She seemed quite keen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.